My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Dad was lucky: I guess, doctors said it was a massive stroke and with his heart ... and then they'd just sort of trail off; on the second day in the hospital my father stopped living. It really wasn't like he died as much as he just stopped. Mom and I were in the room and when the first warning came from his machine, all lines were flat. The staff came in with their carts and equipment and threw us out. In the hallway we could here snatches of conversation; "Clear", "150CCs", "Let's try". All mom and I could do was stand in hall and look at each other as we heard my father leave us. By the time the doctors had given up the hospital administrators were with us, after all it was our money that built the place. I had moved down the hall and had started calling all the people dad and I had talked about. First Mr. D, then the judge, then Chris our attorney; we had all known this day was coming, so there were contingency plans to implement. There was money to be moved, papers moved to different offices, and so on. The planning for the new plant could not be put off. I knew dad would have worked through my death; the least I could do was not let his monument fail. While I was on the phone with one of our contact people in Chicago, I looked up to see my mother on a bench weeping and being comforted by some staff person, in the same glimpse I saw that I was getting a dirty look from one of the suits from administration. I filed his face away for later. The last of my major calls was to tell the girls. Thank God Kathy answered the phone. I explained to Kathy about the need for urgency and speed and I would get back to her as fast as I could.

She only interrupted to say that the three of them would like to pay their respects and If I could find a way they could see him without upsetting your mother...

"He would have like that; I'll get back to you"

With the major calls done, I knew that Mr. D, Judge Wilber, and our lawyer Chris would keep things moving for the next day or so, I moved towards mom, I noticed the guy with the dirty look wasn't around. Mom and I hugged and I asked her if she wanted to see dad before they moved him, she nodded and as we went into the room, I was shocked at what a mess the crash crew had left the room in, Dad's gown had been torn. Linens on the floor, they left him with his mouth open! Mom took one look and crumpled; I eased her into a chair and stepped into the hall. I grabbed the first suit I saw with a name tag, "What's your name, and what's your job?"

"I don't see that's any of your busine..."

"That's my father in there, you people just walked away and left him like that, you dumb fucks knew his wife was right outside, what kind of a hospital are you running?"

"You've got no right to tal..."

"I sure as hell don't have to talk to you, you're fired right now, my family controls this hospital and its finances, with my father dead, I now sign the checks, get out now!"

I grabbed the next suit, "Who are you?"

"I'm Jay Williams, assistant administrator."

"Not any more, you're the new administrator, get that asshole escorted off the property and get some people in that room to take care of my mother and clean up my father now!" He was off to the nurse's station in a shot, three nurse's aides and two nurses came on the double and suddenly two security men got off the elevator to get rid of the old administrator. "Make sure you get his IDs, door cards and pagers."

The older of the two guards, who already had a hand on the suit's elbow said, "No problem MR. Noble, Should I let him take the company car home, or call him a cab?"

That was the first time somebody called me Mr. and I sort of liked it. I also realized that the old boss wasn't loved or the guard wouldn't have volunteered the info on the company car. "Get him a cab."

A smiling, "Yes Sir" I took a good look, another face to remember.

"When you get done come back and see me."

"Yes Sir"

Well it was a horrible hour, my mother crying, the nurses fussing. I must say the nurses did do good work, within ten minutes dad's hair was combed, eyes and moth closed, terribly pale but at least he looked a little like himself. The older guard knocked and stuck his head in, he motioned for me. When we were out of the room he told me the undertakers were downstairs and he had cleared the area because people were coming around to see what had happened. How do you thank someone for that kind of advance thinking? I took a business card (hey I got them to impress girls) and wrote Mr. D's phone number on it. "Is there any way you could go with my father? I can square it with the hospital here, I just didn't think there would be that much interest and I don't want any of that crazy You Tube stuff happening, Look, call this guy tomorrow, tell him I told you to call, we might have something for you. And thanks for all your help."

Under the guards direction, Dad was moved, the owner of the funeral parlor told me he would have dad "ready" by 9 AM, I warned him that I didn't want dad looking pretty, make him look natural and call me in the morning. The house phone wouldn't stop ringing; neither would dad's or my cell phone! I got dad's secretary, Irene to come to the house and at least handle the house phone. When I met her at the door, she started crying and with that I started too. It was a good thing that the phones were ringing off the hook or we both would have balled our eyes out. Irene had brought her lap top and was running all calls through the computer. Every hour she gave me a list of important calls.

It was just horrible at home, mom and I would look at each other and simultaneously burst into tears. I took mom up to bed and kissed her goodnight, an hour later she showed up at my bedroom door. She had on one of those super size tee shirts that women wear as nightgowns or something. They just look stupid to me. Mom asked if she could sleep with me, I didn't say a word, just held the sheets up for her. We had one chaste kiss a very solid hug, and mom fell asleep in my arms. About three hours later I woke up with a sound asleep arm tingling enough to wake me. As I slowly slid my arm our from under mom she gave a soft sniffle and pressed her butt even harder into me. Now I was in the nude, my mom was snuggling her butt against my crotch and I didn't get a hardon! I guess I was in mourning too. In the morning, I was out of bed first, grabbed some clothes and dressed in the hall in order to let mom sleep. I was startled to find the coffee made and juice poured, Irene had stayed the night and after we gave each other a hug, I sat down to three piles of messages. Irene was popping toast in the toaster as she explained; "The small pile are the ones I think are real important, ask me about them before you call, the second batch were people who I think were just trying to be helpful and the big pile were just condolence calls. I took the liberty of getting three new phones, one each for you and your mom and one for me. I thought we might put a recorded message on the house phone, give the viewing hours and maybe a message about no flowers... ?"

By the time mom came downstairs, we had set up a new message on the house phone. Irene had gone through and explained who each of the important messages were from. I asked, "Anyone I should be worried about?"

"Well, your father was never real happy with..."

Then we sorted both of the bigger piles into groups that Irene would give the new number to and those that would just have to wait.

When mom came down, the three of us broke into tears again, Irene and mom hugged and I had time for a half a cup of coffee before I went into the next room to start my calls. I started to apologize and mom shushed me, "I understand go..."

Mr. D was in the front hall, he had put a couple of guards around the house and showed me one professional and 2 home video cameras they had confiscated over night, oh yeah and a whole bunch of those picture taking phones got broke last night, he laughed. I told him about the hospital guard.

"I hired him last night" when I looked up, he went on, "I stopped at the funeral parlor to make sure there were no sightseers, your man was in the room with your dad, he had a shotgun out of his pick up over his knees, it seems, you're not the only one who didn't like the guy you fired. I got him a replacement and he'll be working 4 to 12 security here at the house, till this blows over." Then he leaned over to whisper, "If it's all right with you, there are several friends of your dad that would like to go to the viewing, but they feel they might upset your mother. If it's OK with you I'll have a separate late night viewing for them, we'll pick them up and bring them in with our cars so no wise guy reporter tries to trace a plate."

"How many are there?"

"Oh active, two or three, but total about 15 or twenty, your father had a lot of friends." said absolutely dead faced.

My first call was to the girls, I let them know about the special viewing and told them I wouldn't be there. On the other calls I only had three that might be a problem, with those I pleaded my grief and said I would be back to them by the first of the week. Most f the others were just people that needed to hear that business would go on as usual.

The calls took almost two hours and I had several pages of notes to go over with Irene. When I came out of the office I was shocked to see Trudi there. Just as I was starting to think, Oh boy ... I realized that Trudi was there as a friend of my mothers, they knew each other through school functions. Once again, guys and their dicks! Seeing mom and Trudi holding hands I immediately started planning future get togethers, Irene brought me back to earth, with some more messages. Now Trudi proved to be a life saver, "Could Doris and I go through those, we could return any that are close friends and then Mike can look then over before we pitch the rest." Giving mom something to do was a great idea, I could almost see her realize that there was a future, and she had things to do.

The next two days were sort of a blur. At the funeral parlor from 4 till 8 PM; You know that they all mean well but after a while you just get tired of hearing the same couple of phrases repeated over and over. Both my mother and I took separate half hour breaks around six. I don't know about mom, but I just took my jacket off, put my feet up and closed my eyes. After the viewing we'd go home and Irene or Trudi had put out some food for us. I had a few minutes of small talk with mom and then at least another half hour of returning phone calls. Mr., D assured me he had the phone checked for bugs once a day. Word was starting to spread about the car plant and a whole slew of people wanted a piece of that pie. The funeral was in the morning and we had dad cremated as he wanted. We still had to go through the funeral meal. Irene suggested we have a sit down meal so that it had a definite ending. Worked out pretty well, Mr. D's staff stopped "anyone not invited, he told me later that my "hospital guy," his words not mine, took the kitchen door and frisked the wait and kitchen staff for cameras! And guess what, he found a reporter from one of the TV stations had snuck in pretending to be a waiter. Somehow the waiter got a torn Achilles tendon and some bruising when he slipped on a wet floor, oh yeah; he fell right on his camera!" It wasn't too often anyone ever saw Mr. D smile but he sure was when he told me that. It turned out that my hospital guy was an ex army MP.

The next morning, Mr. D, Chris and Wilber and I flew to Cincinnati to make sure the financing was all in place. Our meeting got off to a bad start with the bank referring to everyone as Mr. except me, I was the kid so Mike it was. Once we got into the meeting room and I was called Mike I stopped the show. "I preferred to be called Mr. Nobel, especially when we're dealing with a large sum of money"

Some guys just don't get the word. "Now Mike..."

"No, not Mike, Mr. Noble; Wilber, how much business did we give these people last year?"

"With clearings and miscellaneous correspondences we did a little over 12 million."

"OK Mr. Stevens decide is 12 mil. worth you being polite or should I call Northern Trust in Chicago, they're anxious to do business with us."

"I'm sorry Mr. Noble, just took me a moment to adjust to your father being gone, you and your companies are valued customers and we want to not only keep your business but grow with you."

With that out of the way, it took no time at all to establish the major line of credit we needed, over and above what our own banks could come up with. We were on our way home by noon.

The first of our planning meetings was held that afternoon. Wilber, Chris and I had decided where the big profits were going to be, we'd give the land to the japs, the state would pay us enough to make a reasonable profit. But then there was the road building for the new highways, asphalt and concrete, land and buildings for new industrial parks, an airport, apartment buildings for the new workers; we'd already platted an 800 acre subdivision for medium priced homes plus another 200 acre sight for high dollar homes. Two sites for malls, and so on. We were talking about one third of the entire county! We started holding meetings at one of the car dealerships, it had a big meeting room plus who watches who drives in and out of a car dealer? Without going into details here is how we cut up the pie.

State pays us for land we donate to the community for the plant; a senator was a partner there. Our construction company will build the plant; Chris is a partner in the power plant expansion, we already own a majority of the utility company. Mr. D was going to be the low bidder on laying water and sewer piping for the plant and ancillary construction. Judge Wilbur had land that airport will be built on. The sheriff and the mayor are partners in the two apartment complexes that will be built.

Our hardware store gets an advance copy of plant blueprints and specs. I keep the concrete and asphalt business for the family, the governor has a relative that is a partner in the road building company and the major highway will go near my mountain lake place. This went all the way down to the dinky little Italian restaurant we had eaten in a couple of weeks ago. We bought the whole mall, I had plans on turning it into an oriental shopping center, I had seen one in the Chicago suburbs and it should work here with what was going to happen. It was two weeks since my father had died and just a couple of more weeks until the Japs were due to inspect our property. They didn't know that we knew that, the advance men were working hard for their bonuses.

It was time to confront mom. Since dad's death she had been coming into my bedroom with a nightgown of some kind and holding me and sleeping. The night gown and the sleeping were going to stop, one way or the other. In the last three weeks I had squeezed in two afternoon visits to the girls and that was it. It was time to make some changes in my life. I told everyone that this weekend was just for my mother and I, no calls, faxes, texts, or e-mails unless the dam is going to burst. Friday morning I inventoried our freezer and went shopping. Wasn't healthy but enough fast frozen food to keep us till Monday. At noon I called mom into the office and had her bring her purse.

After she sat down I pushed a pile of papers at her. "Mom this is a deed to a nice beach house in Florida and the paperwork of a trust agreement I had drawn up, under the trust you'll get $5,000.00 a month and with the house being paid for that should be more than enough for you to live on."

Tears started flowing, "Are you making me leave, I don't want to live without..."

"See mom, that's the problem, right now you come into my bed and I comfort you, but I want more; I want you as my wife, my mother, my lover, my best friend! I can't live in the same house with you if we're not having sex. I'm not going to do it! If you're not in love with me and an anxious willing partner in and out of bed then we can't be together."

Now the tears were really flowing, made me feel like shit but what can you do? "Mike, I want to be yours, I didn't know how to bring it up, what ever you want, I'm there for you, take me right now!" She was starting to unbutton her blouse.

"Stop mom, I want you to be sure of what I'm saying to you. I want to fuck you, I want you to suck my cock all the time, and I'm going to fuck you in the ass." As I was talking she was nodding yes. "Wait I'm not done. I'm going to share you with other men; I'm going to watch you suck some strange prick, just because I told you to do it! I'm going to make you go with other women and kiss and eat pussy. I want you to be one of my cunts, you'll be the first of them but there will be more than one! Now stop and think hard on this. You can answer me as late as tomorrow morning, but you say yes, you're going to be naked the rest of the weekend, I'm going to take possession of my number one cunt." My heart was in my throat, but I had made up my mind, there just couldn't be any half ways when it came to my own mother. I was taking over the leadership in this house. Better she's gone forever, then me standing around being teased by what I wanted and couldn't have.

Mom had stopped with a hand on a button while I talked. "If I say yes, can I suck my husband's my lover's cock right now?" And off popped the last two buttons! As she was standing up to reach for the zip on her skirt, I stopped her. "One more thing, give me your purse." When she did I upended it on the desk and all the usual stuff fell out, I grabbed her wallet and card case and started gathering all the credit cards. "Any more credit cards hidden away?"

"No sir that all I have, I mean I know there are too many..."

"Here this is the only one you'll need from now on, and I handed her platinum Am Ex with her new name on it." When she looked, there was a squeal and mom was around the desk and in my lap, I was being devoured in kisses. The card was made out to Mrs. Mike Noble. Nothing would do but I sit in dad's old chair while mom slipped out of skirt and panties and slid to the floor to suck me off while I was in the obvious seat of power.

I've had some very good blow jobs but this was over the top in every way, not so much technique as intensity. I was running my hands over mom's head and she would look up at me with devotion, yes devotion in her eyes. Her eyes, lips and tongue all said that she was made for this. As I felt myself getting ready to blow, I pushed her head back a little to be sure I came in her mouth not down her throat. "Just about to, don't swallow yet, there, there, there!" And I was erupting in her mouth, I had cum in other mouths but this was an eruption. "Don't swallow I want to see, just hold it there, hold!" I could actually feel my load floating around in her mouth. What with saliva mom was starting to fill up, I slid my dick out and she closed her lips, "Open up let me see" and she did, she had to tilt her head back to stop cum from running from her mouth so she was looking directly into my eyes, but of course she couldn't speak with a mouthful of cum. I stuck my finger in her mouth and swirled it around, I pulled it out and with my cum soaked finger I drew the sign of the cross over one eye. I repeated with the other eye, and then I stuck my little finger in that oh so dirty mouth and got a good glob. Little finger went up one nostril and other hand closed the other nostril, "Sniff it up!" She did, we repeated on the other nostril and now mom's sniff sounded like she had a cold. Last thing was to draw a cross on those Oh so hard nipples. I watched mom open one eye and almost laughed as it would only partially open due to dried cum. "OK my good little pussy, time to swallow." And swallow she did and lick her lips she did and tell me how much she loved me she did. And I sat in my father's chair in my father's office and my father's wife worshiped me! And best of all it was now my chair, my office, my cunt; my ego was swelling my chest more than King Kong could have ever imagined.

By 6 PM I felt I was in need of a check list, I didn't want to miss anything, ass fuck, ATM, facial, spanking, whipping, pages 6 through 72 of the Karma Sutra!

I had fucked mom before but that was a subdued almost a furtive back room fuck, today had been a 100 decibel song of love and lust. I taught mom how to kneel for me with her ass back on her ankles and her back straight. I had her lying on her back on the desk with her head hanging over as I slid my prick as far into her mouth as my pelvic bones would let me. I was a little sorry that she didn't gag, but I was in the entrance of her throat. I was a little disappointed in her cocksucking; I had always beat off to the thought of her trying to pull back while I forced her down on my cock. Mom loved to suck my dick, my hands on her head or in her hair were usually to pull her back a little, all my pulling her forward would have done is bruise my groin or broken her nose!

Ah, but her ass, finally I got some resistance. "Mike, I don't like that!"

"Mom I told you earlier this isn't about you, it's all about me, If you don't make me happy, you have to leave, I don't want you gone, but I do want all of you., the parts you like, the parts you don't like they are all my parts, With me, you do what you're told when you're told! With dad, he went elsewhere, I'm staying here and it's your job to keep me real happy! Now figure out a way to adapt because I'm going to be fucking your ass a lot! Now go get us some lube, KY or Vaseline, after we get you loosened up all we'll need is your mouth and your puss for lube, but now go get something so I can start to teach you how to enjoy your ass."

Well she didn't run to the bathroom but she didn't stall either. I lay on bed waiting for her and enjoying the moment, this is what I had been looking forward to. Bending mom to my will, making her mine! I didn't want her to let me fuck her ass; I demanded that she want me to do her ass and anything else I wanted! She came back with a jar of Vaseline and I had her lube up my dick and daub some on her ass hole. She was on her knees, ass up head down and I started fingering her asshole. The first time past her sphincter I knew I wasn't the first one back there. She might not be a complete ass whore, but that entrance had been used before. This was an ideal time for me, I had got off several times already today so I had not problem taking my time. I kept coming out of mom's ass to relube my finger, each time the return was easier. When I heard a little sob or something when I went to relube, I returned with two fingers. That brought out a long inhale and a sort of groan from mom, but she was long over the groan and the inhale and I didn't have both fingers all the way in. My long range plans for mom had her enjoying getting butt fucked so I was willing to take my time preparing her, I was on my knees beside her slowly working two fingers in and out of her ass, I would get my fingers in as far as they could go and just sit there for a while, then I'd barely start moving and flexing my fingers, while that was going on I was stoking her back telling her how pretty she was. "Mom you were made to be ass fucked, you look perfect like this." Another relube and now I had three fingers just barely inside her. The sphincter had relaxed but now we were talking about stretching her entire asshole. This time I got an Ohh from mom, an Ohh of pain but also an Ohh of resignation, and there was that slump of her head and shoulders, she was not so much relaxing as resigning herself to the fact that her son was going to bunghole her! It was all I could do to not jump behind her and shove my dick up her ass in a show of power and possession. As I forced my fingers home in her ass I watched her swinging her head slowly from side to side. What a trooper, As I watched the sweat pop out on her back I knew she was in pain but she wasn't going to complain, her son wanted her ass she would give it too him!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.