My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

My mother has always been a wonderful mother to me. As long as I can remember, she was always there for me. Like most teenagers I don't know if I ever thought of my mother sexually, I mean, when I started to notice tits, I would try to catch a glimpse of hers but I never really thought of her as a sex partner until she and dad broached it. Now I was desperate to spend some long term bed time with her. Mom refused to let me spend the night with her, either her bed or mine, as long as dad was alive. She would suck my dick but not until I came, and there was not going to be any ass fucking as long as dad was around. So when we got back from dropping dad at the airport I was surprised when she grabbed me after we got into the house.

On the way home I had been mentally scheming trying to find a way to get her into bed before dark. One of her rules for our love making was that I was not, "to chase her all over the house during the day." Today though, we walked from the garage into the kitchen and as we were hanging up coats, mom turned and hugged and kissed me. "Oh I've missed you; to think we have two nights together." And she kissed me again. Well, I didn't know where this was going, but it was a garden path I wanted to go down! Being sure to not grab her ass or even slide a hand across the sides of her tits I was returning that kiss with all the romantic fervor that the girls had taught me. I pulled mom into the living room and onto the couch.

"Oh you're so right, we both need this, and I miss your kisses so much." I think one of the hardest things for a guy to learn about seduction is the ability to take your time. I made a point of just holding mom close for several minutes before I kissed her again. By now I was playing matinee idol lover, some kisses around her ear, both eyes, a soft lick up the side of her nose. I let my tongue slide across her nostrils before I kissed her on the lips again. I actually felt mom's breathing start to pick up! Then it was down to her throat and back up to very lightly rim the outside of her ear. As I moved down to tongue that hollow at the base of her throat, she gave a little shiver and a sigh and pulled me closer. AHA! A reaction! Now I started to work on her, one hand quickly popped the top two buttons on her blouse and my lips were right there kissing that mysterious cleavage. The cleavage that hides so many mysteries from a teen aged boy, but when my tongue slid down that warm pulsing crack it was as erotic to me as eating pussy, and apparently to mom.

I'm not an expert but I have noticed that there is always a place in foreplay when a woman signals that she wants to go further. You will be necking or pawing at her clothes and she will be as active as the man, then something clicks in them and you get a couple of minutes of defenselessness. This time, mom signaled her surrender by going from full clinch and roaming hands to falling back on the couch, head back, hands at her sides and just sat there with her eyes closed. I took full advantage of her 'tell' and had the rest of that blouse undone and her bra unclasped before she got her second wind. Now it's important to women that you love the entire them, not just love their bodies. I think it's OK to love their minds but I don't know how to do that without breaking the mood. Anyway, with mom's boobs hanging loose in a bra that was just hanging from her shoulders, I made a point of going back to kissing her face. By the time I moved down to her lips from her eyes and nose, mom had made up her mind. Daytime fucking was going to start today! By the time I reached her lips she started driving her tongue into my mouth and grabbing my ears to pull me closer. Now I reached for and caressed her tits, I swear these were the tits of a teenager! Firm, resilient, a small aureole and an almost virginal nipple that was so hard against my hand. Maybe daytime fucking just seems more erotic, dirtier than the night time version, I know mom was breathing hard and I was sure that her boob was ten years younger than the last time I hefted it.

Sex is a lot like war, I was afraid to leave the couch for fear mom would change her mind, but how to get her jeans off. And like war, amateurs talk tactics while generals talk logistics. Without letting mom up I was on my knees in front of her undoing the fly front on her Guess jeans. Buttons undone, fingers inside the waist line and with one pull jeans and panties were at her ankles. Then with mumbles about how beautiful she looked I had shoes, jeans and panties off. I put my head between mom's knees and told her all about her beautiful legs and waist and super lovely pussy. Mom was trying to close her knees but I just ignored the pressure as I peppered her with kisses on the upper thighs. When she gave up fighting me I started to move up to the golden grotto. She stopped me, "No Mike, come up here and kiss me, you can do that later." As we were kissing, I got her blouse and bra off. My Mom Naked and Before Noon! I'm getting somewhere!

Before I sat next to her I had my tee shirt off and my belt loosened. Since it was broad daylight I was afraid to let mom go untouched for too long for fear she'd have a change of heart. At least we were now kissing bare chest to bare chest, but the topography of her chest was so much nicer than mine. After a couple of long kisses, mom buried her head in my neck. Now I just lightly kissed her ear as my hand roamed her wondrous breasts. I felt we had gone as far as we were going to go on the couch, so I grabbed mom's hand and pulled her up, "Come on, let's go lay down together." I was prepared for some resistance but mom almost led me down the hall. I pulled us into the guest bedroom, which had sort of become 'our' bedroom since mom wouldn't allow me in her marriage bed. I was reaching for the bedspread, when mom broke in, "You get the rest of your clothes off, and I'll take care of this." Since I couldn't sit on the bed to take off my pants I was hopping around taking off my pants and thinking about what a sophisticated lover I must look.

Mom had the bed turned down before I was done with my hopping exhibition; she just pushed me backwards unto the bed, grabbed my pants and whipped then off me. She laughed, "What a mother doesn't have to do!" as she dived on top of me. Soon I had her on her back with a pillow under her, her ass half way up my thighs as I knelt between her legs. I grabbed her hands and pulled, each pull was accompanied by a settling wiggle on her part. I was buried, bone to bone in my mom's pussy and I could see it!!! For the very first time I could really look at my mother naked. Mother in the daylight, exposed to my lecherous eyes; don't tell me there ain't no Jesus! The curtains were drawn but there was enough reflected light that I could see every little wrinkle and stretch mark on her and they were beautiful. The way her skin changed color and texture as her belly flared into her hips and crotch, the space where her legs joined her body was baby smooth and baby pink. The outer lips of her pussy looked older than the rest of her, some sort of wrinkled turkey neck kind of thing, not ugly so much as different. At my age I firmly believed all pussy should be bathed in a golden halo of light. I was a little disappointed that mom's wasn't gleaming with diamonds and rubies.

But then as I looked up; a flat stomach with a slight innie of a belly button, and that belly was fluttering with desire! Then her boobs: everybody's tits flatten out when they lay on their back, but mom's were still; not upright but truly prominent and crowned with nipples that reminded me of Marty's. My Mom's had teenager tits!! Prettier than her tits was the look on mom's face, all we needed was the ray of sunshine framing her face that you see in those old paintings. Mom was happy, no ecstatic, if she had died at that moment it would have been in a state of grace. I know that she was fully aware of my dick in her but she was somewhere else. I don't think she was having an orgasm as much as experiencing a new level of existence.

I reached up and placed my fingers on her lips, after a moment or two she slowly licked them, it was as if she was in a hypnotic trance or just someplace where she couldn't be bothered with reality. Now all this time, I had not made one stroke with my dick. I was too interested in inventorying my mother's attributes. One of the benefits of this kneeling position, for me at least, was that I could look at my dick sliding in and out of a woman. As I made my first out stroke, I took those saliva moistened fingers and lightly touched mom's clit, fully exposed by my motion. Well that brought someone back to the bed. Mom gave a nice little jump, checking clitoral reflexes is a lot more fun than tapping someone on the knee with a rubber mallet. It didn't take ten strokes on my part and mom was sopping. I was using her pussy juice to lube that clit, it seemed the wetter her clit got the higher she got! I pulled back far enough to pop out and quickly got my fingers into her, a little G spot message and mom was off on a higher orbit. As my fingers came out my dick was back on the job, now my fingers were up to her mouth, "Open up mom, taste your lovely pussy juice!"

Open she did and suck she did! We did that 3 or 4 times and I told her, "Mom, get used to that taste, I want you to learn to love it, I want my baby to eat pussy"

Well, that sure as hell was the wrong thing to say! I watched mom's face freeze up and felt her pussy just go dead on me. From a warm loving, pulsing moist grotto, I was suddenly in the dark dry hole of pissed off womanhood. Only by leaning forward to pin mom's arms was I able to keep my dick in her.

"You want me to what!

Who do you think you...

I don't do that...

I thought you loved m...

Get off of me!"

And on and on. The more she struggled to get out from under me the more I got turned on. It pissed me off to have to back off. I had my prick in my mother's pussy and I wasn't going to take it out until I came! So it was either calm her down or rape. I was going to cum in this pussy now and I didn't want to rape mom. I was pretty sure that I could rape and apologize later, but it would be a struggle, to say nothing of what dad might do to me!

"Mom, I do love you, all this is new to me. I want to do everything with you, I want to fuck your ass, cum in your mouth, I want to watch you with another girl, and I think you'd be wonderful at it. Hell, I'd like to watch you fuck somebody else! You're beautiful! There's nothing you could do that wouldn't be wonderful!" As I was talking mom's struggles slowed down, maybe there was hope! "I mean, look at us, look at me! You're struggling to get away and it turns me on even more. Hell, I'd like to turn you over and spank you, but right now it feels too good to ever take my dick out of you."

Mom's struggles had slowed even more, "You men and your dicks, you're all the same."

"No mom, you know better, you know about the girls, it isn't just getting laid, it's you, you're the turn on here, not your tits, not your ass, not your cunt; it's all of you that's the turn on for me, I want to sleep with my mother for the next fifty years. And when I do, I want to do everything with you! Suck, fuck, watch, listen, rub, share lick, hell you want to take me in the shower and piss on me, it's OK by me, as long as it's with you!!" While all this talk was going on, I started to slowly move my prick inside that all powerful pussy.

Mom had stopped struggling so I had released her arms. She put up one hand to stop me, "You say you love me and you want to watch me have sex someone else? Even with another woman? What kind of love is that?"

"Mom, it's the kind of love that wants to wallow in its love; anything we do is love, and anything I can watch you do is love. I want to watch you have an orgasm from somebody else. When I'm with you, in you, I can't see or think straight. Wouldn't you like to watch me fuck somebody else, not for love, just for the fun of it? Look in the mirror; can't you see how good looking you are? There isn't a man who wouldn't want to date you. Hell with your looks there aren't many women who wouldn't want to jump in bed with you! All of this was being said with very small, very slow movements of my dick and that was hard. My dick inside my mother was like a school kid at recess. My prick wanted to romp and play, go here, go there, do everything and do it now! Thank god for the girls, without them and their training I would have been pounding my mom; I wasn't in heat I was in lust. At that moment I could somehow understand that concept of ravaging. But slow and sure was my watchword, a soft word may turneth away wrath, but a hard dick seems to do a good job too. I had slowly pulled mom's ass back onto my thighs and now could lean back and watch my dick moving in and out of her. It's a better view when you're ass fucking if for no other reason that you are fucking a round hole rather than a slit, you combine that with the lack of hair around an asshole and it's something that should be on the Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel! Wouldn't that be a hoot! Now I had wet my fingers in mom's pussy and was gently sliding around her clit. And she started reacting to that, then she signaled we were friends again by taking both hands and wetting her fingers in her own mouth, moved her hands down to message both my prick and her puss. The thought that my mom was becoming proactive in our love making was almost more than I could handle; as I started to speed up mom took one of my hands and drew it towards her mouth where she sucked and licked the fingers for a few seconds. Then she brought my hand down to where we were welded together and guided my fingers across her clit. Too much sensation, both physical and emotional; in addition, her arms were pushing her boobs upward so they were bouncing more as we fucked. I was off and cumming in no time. Mom was right with me, I mean, besides my dick there were three sets of fingers down there working over her puss and clit.

We sure are a funny race. When I cum in somebody's mouth I sort of enjoy pulling almost all the way out so I cum into their mouth rather than down their throat, but when I cum in a pussy or ass I want to get everything in there, as I cum, I'm pushing and pawing, trying to get one more centimeter inside, I guess it's that procreation thing in our genes. There I was on my knees cumming in my mom and when I looked down my hands were on her crotch just about the pubic hair line, trying to pull mom even more onto my cock, even while my groin muscles told me I was in as far as there was to go. After looking at each other and grinning for what seemed an hour, I finally fell sideways and pulled mom close. We both slept for almost two hours!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.