My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

When you're in charge, shopping with women is fun. The shopgirls at Victoria's Secret were curious why the boy was making choices for an obvious mother daughter duo. Just to get rid of them I told them it was a theatrical thing. After about 10 different matching sets I was happy with just two, we did manage to find thee matching sets of garter belts. We found what I was looking for at Target. We quickly got 6 more sets of undies, in matching colors and sizes. Sally kept pushing for Wonder bras and I kept explaining that, tits pushed together, was not the look I wanted. "You are supposed to look like a sexy virgin! Not a floozy on a street corner!"

With the undies done we went dress shopping, we found a specialty shop that seemed to be stocked with exactly what I was looking for. I quickly got 6 dresses for Carol, one was just a knock out sort of a floral print that could have been just a summer dress but the way it was cut and the way the material clung to every curve made it very erotic. Without showing a lot of skin it was a hell of a sexy dress. I didn't think that look was good for Sally but I had to give in when we found one like it in her size. For Sally it was three high dollar skirt and blouse outfits, all the skirts were really cut to show off her ass. The sales girl grasped what I was looking for and brought out a designer blouse and had Sally try it on, and then the girl showed us how the sleeves were cut to constantly give small glimpses of her bra. That plus the wide collar and tapered neck line accentuated her boobs better than a bikini. I got two more of those and one for Carol. By the time we were done each girl had seven brand new outfits from the skin out. As we were leaving the sales girl asked if I would like to see a new line of nylons they had just got in from India. Now, this girl owned me, she recognized that I was in charge and made a point of asking me rather than the girls if I liked each outfit. Oh the nylons, wow, some with embroidered flowers at the ankles, other with small colored leaves going up the rear center seam, and my favorites the ones with butterflies on the top elastic on the thigh highs. Another couple of hundred and the girls had good looking socks.

Last stop was the shoe store, pardon the pun, but I put my foot down here. Only three pair each and they had to match an outfit!

By now we were all ready for a break, as well we should be; by my count, dad's credit card was down about $3000.00; we found the only tablecloth restaurant in the mall and grabbed a booth plus a nearby table for all the boxes and bags. I ordered some appetizers and a martini for Carol and ice tea for Sally and myself. We were nibbling on the apps and Carol asked if she could have another Marti. After I ordered for her, I brought out the new credit cards, "Here these are your new credit cards, one for each of you; I'm going to exchange your old cards for these new ones. Now give me your purses." Well then the argument started, but I was very short. I pulled out Carol's credit report, "Look we know how far you are into the hole, you can't work for us and be that far in debt, I'm taking over your bills, and you don't have to worry about any of that stuff anymore. Now if you don't want to give up your old card that's OK, I can return all this stuff today. We'll still be friends; you just won't work for us." That lay on the table like a wet turd, nobody wanted to touch it. Finally Carol started to reach into her purse. "No Carol, I'll get them out for you, I would hate to think you might forget one and then there would be big trouble." That got me a look! Boy, a card from every where, store cards all the major credit companies, bank cards, phone cards, I didn't know there were that many. Not only a lot of cards but they were all over her purse, side pockets, wallet, card case, hidden pocket in purse. I had brought rubber bands and snapped a couple around the pile. Poor Sally, momma didn't let her have a card. "Now, you'll give me your monthly bills and we'll have you out of debt in no time." I laughed, feel how much lighter your purse is! OK, I'll follow you home I think I deserve a kiss or two after today's shopping orgy."

When we got to their house, it was like Christmas, bags and boxes all over the place. I didn't have a lot of time but the two of them insisted on showing me how they looked in one of their new outfits. When they came back into the room with crappy old bathrobes on, I started laughing.

"No not these; 3, 2, 1!" And they dropped the robes, I had created monsters!!! They had on matching lime green bra and panty sets. Both the bras and panties had lace insets that showed a lot of skin, the bras were cut on a wide Vee that showed a lot of tit but emphasized the space between their boobs; in Carols case, maybe a half inch and Sally maybe an inch. The panties were those low rise things that always look ready to just slide right off. Couple that with matching garter belts along with smoke gray nylons and lime green heels, and I for one was blown away! The two of them were the hottest thing I'd seen in my short life. Now, all three of the girls were prettier than these two; but the package I was looking at was something that demanded to be unwrapped.

"Have you two seen how great you look? I'm getting some workmen in here, we have to have a mirrored wall and ceiling put in your bedroom. You'll have to wear that for my dad some time. He'll love it.

And that brought out the whole story of what happened after I left yesterday. You always know people are lying when they say 'we were only kidding', their side of the story was that they laughed about dad not getting an erection. Next thing Carol knew, dad had punched her in the stomach and as she was trying to get her breath he took off his belt and just wailed on her. Sally said she tried to stop him and he backhanded her. Then he called in that Irene and they had to suck Irene's pussy.

"Well, I'm surprised that I'm even here today! How could you do that to anybody? You two had better make sure you don't fuck up again. You had better start working on a plan for what you two can do for him, that's if you get to see him again." As I was talking, I was thinking,"Oh boy, wonder what dad is going to do to these two, I better get all I can out of them, cause they aren't going to be around very long."

"Now did Irene show you anything new as far as sucking cock? Why don't you show me?" I don't know if they had learned anything new, but hell their old stuff was good enough for me. There should be an Olympic medal for synchronized cock sucking. The two of them dropped to their knees, undid their bras and laid then aside; virtually in unison. They made sure their tits were pushing against my legs as they moved on to my cock. Even through my pants, the feeling of those tits, big and medium against my legs was very erotic. Then it was a tongue on top and one on the bottom of my dick, up and down then on each side. Then momma went to licking my balls while baby daughter sucked on that tuning fork I call a prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.