My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Monday in school Kurt and I were talking and he said something like "Mom and I were in bed..." and then quickly corrected himself, but still stumbling, spit out," She was, you know, sitting on the edge on my bed..." All I could think of was; My, My, My perhaps Kurt and his mom me and mine, what a party! I made a note that I would have to watch those two and see if I could see any signs of them playing. Before I had started having talks with my father I would have been all over him about that, but dad had warned me that a straight face in business was more important than one in poker.

I did note that my social rep was growing, other girls, and some of the guys were noticing that I was friendly with Marty and now Sally. I realized I had better find someone in my class to date, at least for cover. Tuesday morning I told mom that I wouldn't be home till later because I was going out for a coke with Sally and we might go over to her house to study afterwards. I could almost see the hair rising on the back of her neck. Look mom, that's where I'm going, I even got her home number in case you need to get a hold of me. Their last name is Underhill, I should be home by nine. If you want I'll call before I leave.

The phone number and name seemed to mollify mom so it was safe to leave for school without any outbursts. As I was driving to school I kept thinking, there has to be a way to break mom of this jealousy thing. But I knew there was nothing I could do as long as my father was alive and I was just a part time lover with no power at all; but there will be a day! Sally grabbed me before lunch and wanted to know if we should just meet at her house to save time. "Look Sally, I haven't agreed to this yet. It's better if we meet at a public place, that way everyone can walk away with out any hard feelings." And or yelling, I thought to my self. So it was the food court at the mall at 2:45 and no I wouldn't give her a lift. Marty walked by and saw me talking to Sally and just smiled and winked, without breaking stride.

So there I was with a coke and an order of fries telling Sally's mother to move to another table where there will be less chance of being overheard and also eliminating the slim chance that they had wired the table she was sitting at. I got a little look but no verbal as Mrs. Underhill dutifully followed me to a more distant table. As she put down her bag and drink I gave her a serious overlook. About 35 to 40, not so much fat as one of those seal like bodies that seem to have a half inch of fat all over it, something that I find a turn-on, medium height, medium build, small breasted, red hair that I was pretty sure was dyed. All in all acceptable but without the offering of her daughter as the daily double nothing much I would have jumped at. But at 15, the chance to fuck an older woman was a hell of a turn on.

"Mrs. Underhill, what is your first name, I mean if we're going anywhere with this I don't think I'm going to want to call you Mrs.

She told me she was called Carol and started to talk about our proposed threesome and I cut her off. "No, let's wait to Sally gets here so we can make sure everyone knows what we're talking about, while we wait, why not tell me a little bit about yourself?" Well, that was all it took and we were off to where she grew up and husband and his death and thank god Sally showed up.

Then we had to wait five minutes while Sally told us why she was late (and I still don't know why you couldn't have given me a ride).

"Well, we're all glad you're here, now I'd like to start by telling you why I think we're all here. What we'll do is everybody gets to talk and then we discuss, not argue, remember discuss! Nobody here has to do anything they don't want to and we will all leave here as friends, no matter what happens, OK?" Nods from the two of them and I started off. "Now I'm here because Sally told me that she told you a little about went on at a friend of mine's house. Now let me tell you what happened there, girls were spanked by other girls and by me, girls went down on each other and on me and I fucked everybody. Now Sally tells me she told you about the oral stuff but not the spankings. Let me make sure you understand, No one was beaten, but the spankings hurt! Now the oral stuff, I enjoy watching girls do each other and I love having my dick sucked. Now if the three of us get along in bed, I'd like to introduce you to my other girl friends. If we don't click, well we had one interesting date" I could tell by the looks on their faces, no one had ever talked to either of them this openly. But they also didn't know I had three women that loved me and my mother that was almost 100% committed to loving me. So, what the hell did I have to lose? "One last thing, Carol when I first met you, you were very interested in what all my family owned. Now this is very important, you want something from me or my family, ask for it now. I don't care if it's a job, car or an ice cream cone. Ask now and we can talk about it, ask later on and I walk away forever. Now who's next?"

Sally jumped in, I guess before her mother could get on her about the spanking thing. "Look mom, I didn't tell you about the spankings because I didn't want to scare you off. Yes, they hurt, but they are also a hell of a turn on! I want one again, I'd prefer Mike do it, but I'd bet you'd like to tan my butt too. I don't want anything except to have a good time."

By this time, Carol was bursting, "What were you planning to tie me up and beat me? What kind of daughter are you? If there's any beating to be done, I'll be the one beating you!

And as for you young man, I never said that I wanted you to hit me! Look, when Sally told me about her 'date' with you I was shocked and then sort of interested. I mean, I thought it might be fun to try something with a girl and Sally told me it was fun, I thought it might be fun as long as there was a guy involved, I'm not a lesbian!. I was willing to try it, but the spanking thing, I just don't know. Could we try without that? Just for the first time?"

"Well. See it was good we met in public; this way there's no hard feelings. I'll be going home now; it's been nice talking to you. Sorry it didn't work out." I was pushing my chair back as I was talking. Before I could stand Carol had my wrist, "Please wait, this is hard for me, I mean you're a young boy and,"

I cut her off, Listen Carol; Sally will tell you I ain't that young. Now if we're going to do this, I'll be in charge; not your daughter and sure as heck not you. The three of us can have fun and you'll have fun when I put you over my knee, believe me"

"Oh mamma, it is fun!" Sally jumped in.

I looked down at my wrist where Carol was grabbing me. She saw the look and released my hand. "OK Carol, Yes or No, no second chances here. What's it going to be?" My prick was hard as a rock, I was bossing a teenaged daughter's mother around and both the daughter and the mom were getting off on it! I knew I was going to have these two jumping through hoops by next month.

A defeated Carol said, "Well lets try it once, Sally made it sound like so much fun.

"One last thing, before we go, do you want something, if so ask now! I promise you, you ask in bed the answer is no!"

Carol got that guilty look people get around the eyes, "Well our car is getting older..."

"A new car's out of the question, I might be able to find you a good job, maybe a pretty good used car. Tell you what, don't ask about the car and I promise to try to find you a good paying job, in one of our companies; remember, no guarantees, all I promise is that I will talk to people about you."

Now dad has a suite at the Hilton, he keeps it for visiting VIP's he says) I had asked him if I could use it and he had given me a key card then told me any room service bills were on me! Years later I understood what dad had done by always making me pay something. I did learn, nothing is free, and if you give it away people think that what you gave them has no value, but charge them and they'll say thank you! I told the ladies where we were going and I took Sally in my car and her mother followed. My dad had explained that what was nice about the Hilton was the underground parking. You drove in, and if you were preregistered, you just took the elevator to your room. No lobby, no clerk, no nosey gossips to see you coming or going. The registrations were always made through the manager and he worked for dad, so he never talked.

On the ride over I pumped Sally about her mother. "Tell me how come you told your mother about the sex after our date?"

"Mike she was all over me when I got home! Was he nice? Do you think he liked you? Is he going to call you again? Where did you go after the movie? What did he do? Did he try to... ? I think she wanted to start planning the engagement party that night! I got angry and just blurted out most of what happened. I thought that would stop her. Next thing I know she wanted to know more, Mike she was getting off about what happened. Then I told her about you asking if I'd like to try a threesome with my mother, I was hoping to shut her up but she got turned on by the idea. I mean, I never thought I would like being with a girl but I did, but my mother! My mother is turned on about the idea of being in bed with us, and she never tried it! Is my mom a dyke?"

I reached over and patted her leg, "Who cares if your mom is a lez, we're still going to have fun. I'm looking forward to you spanking your mom; I want to hear her beg you to stop! Before we get there, tell me, something you want your mom to do? Something you want to do to her, tell me now."

With a little hemming and hawing, Sally blurted out, "Did you ever do any anal? Could you do my mom in the butt while making her eat me out?"

Oh lets see how far we can go with this mother daughter, love hate thing! "If I do that, who's going to suck my dick clean after; you or your mom or both? I think I'd like both"

"Mike! Nobody talks like that!"

"Sally, knock off that shit! You and I have been in bed, you've sucked my dick, I've watched you eat pussy, Hell, I've watched you enjoy eating pussy! No phony modesty here, are you going to suck my dick after I fuck your mother? No bullshit now!"

"This is all new to me; go slow with me, please. Yes! If I can spank my mom I'll suck your dick after, honest!" I shoved my hand higher on Sally's leg and gave her a squeeze. She tried to snuggle closer but the seat belt held her in place.

"Let's give your mom a surprise when we get to the room, slip off your bra here in the car, she'll piss when she finds you're not wearing one." That thing women can do abort slipping a bra off and out a sleeve always amazes me. Young, old it seems like a knowledge that they're born with. We got to the garage and were parked waiting for mom when Sally and I got in our first kiss of the day. Of course I had to cop a feel, knowing she didn't have a bra on. Except for ancient dugs all tits are nice in their own way. I love my mom's regular rounded soft middle aged boobs, Kathy has these smaller but oh so firm ones that are almost muscular, young girls are the best thought, all that muscle tone and gravity has not yet run it's course, even through a shirt they feel good. I grabbed the small cooler I had brought along. I sure wasn't going to pay room service two dollars for a diet coke!

As we got in the elevator I inserted the key card into the slot and we were elevated to the executive floors. Carol was suitably impressed. I didn't tell her dad had explained how it worked yesterday. In the words of Danton, "Audace, Audace, Audace!" As the elevator started up so did I. I reached for mom and her daughter and we stood for a floor with my arm around each of them, then I pulled them both from my sides to more in front of me and we had a three way embrace. Now that I had them more or less, side by side I moved my hands up to their shoulders and slowly kissed each one. Mom first, she started to back away but when I tightened my grip on her shoulder she stood still as I pushed my tongue into her mouth ... With my tongue in motion I slid my hand to the back of her neck and drew her closer, when she started to respond, I switched my attention to Sally and gave her the same action. My lips were wet from her mother and Sally's tongue was swiping them to see if she could taste her mother. While I was enjoying Sally's tongue I pulled her mother closer to our kiss. Before we reached our floor we had a genuine three way kiss going. It was awkward and not that good, but two tongues in your mouth at the same time is very arousing. As the bell rang for our floor, I opened my eyes to see two girls, with their noses touching as they probed my mouth. Good, that isn't all they'll be touching! On these upper floors there were only 4 suites to a floor, everyone got a corner view, and you rarely saw a neighbor.

We were quickly across the hall and into our room. Then I had to wait as the women oohed and ahhed over the suite, the views the fact we had a wet bar and there was a filled ice chest and the furniture and the flat screen TV. I was ohhing and ahhing over a taut dick. While they were inventorying the amenities I moved the thermostat up a few degrees as I was planning on being naked for the next couple of hours.

"OK girls, come over here. Lets run over the ground rules again. One, I'm in charge, two, the three of us are in this together, no backing out, three no more clothes for the rest of the day!" And with that I grabbed mom and started a major assault on her tonsils with my tongue. As my tongue was on the search part of search and destroy my hands were unbuttoning and unsnapping. Once her bra was loose I moved my hands down to her ass and started caressing and squeezing her ass, which I was pleasantly surprised to find, was not very flabby. My hands were looking for a zipper on the skirt when they found Sally's hand; she had beaten me to the zipper and was helping me undress her mother! Now, that's a dutiful daughter!

As I stepped away from Carol her blouse and bra fell forward and were slipping off her arms. "Well, you're a fast worker! I mean when..."

"Don't worry Carol; we'll have plenty of time for foreplay, now excuse me I have one more to undress." And with that I grabbed her daughter and started kissing her. Her Levi's were a little harder, it's tough to kiss a girl and try to unzip her front zipper at the same time. But when I stepped back and her jeans started to fall as she lifted the sweater over her head both her mother and I were in for a surprise. Her mother gave a little gasp when she saw that Sally had no bra and I was happily surprised to see that mother and daughter had matching bikini bottoms on. Sally had a hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of the jeans and I reached out for her mother's hand as I said, "How nice of you to dress in matching panties. This works out I might get you two a clothing allowance so I can have you dressed alike from top to bottom! Now I've seen Sally before, let's look at mama." I took one of Carol's hands and held it up so she could slowly turn around for my perusal. When her back was facing me I told her to stop. I ran my hands down from her neck across her shoulder blades and along her sides, as I went down her sides my fingertips just brushed the outsides of her boobs. She gave a little shiver; that's always a good sign that her motor was running. Then down to the flare of her hips and as I moved my hands back to caress her buttocks I slipped my fingers under her panties. My hands met at the crack of her ass and I slid one finger further down into that valley. How Nice! That got me an actual tremble from Momma! Then I slid my hands back to the outside of her hips and hooking my thumbs over the top, started pushing the panties down. "Sally, help me here, take these off your mother." Life keeps getting better. Sally stepped forward to be in front of her mother and lowered herself to her knees as she pulled the panties the rest of the way off. As Sally started to get back up, I told her, "No honey sty down there, just rest your forehead on mommies belly and just breathe on her pussy!" Oh ho, now mommy was shivering! I continued my exploration of Carol's backside. As I said, pretty firm for a 35 year old. And as I moved down the back of her thighs I was pleased at how little cellulite I could feel. By now momma Carol's head had fallen back on my chest and her breathing was starting to speed up. As I leaned over to kiss her neck I discovered that while I thought she was collapsing on me, in reality she had put her head back to shove her hips out towards her daughter's face! The little sneak! As I looked down I smiled as I watched Sally moving her head down to force her face away from her mother's puss. Where she had started with her forehead resting on her mother's stomach, now her head was bowed so that the top of her head was on momma's tummy with her neck at a good 45 degree angle. She was gonna make momma beg for it! I reached around Carol and grabbed her daughter's hand, "Come on let's all sit on the couch". I pulled the three of us to the couch and there I sat surrounded by a virginal, to me, mom, and daughter combination. To me the best combination, perhaps twin sisters would be better, but I haven't met any yet. I put my arms around both of them and we started working on the tricks involved in triangular kissing. For me this just doesn't work. Sure I had two women kissing me, but dammed if I could find a way to cope a feel of a tit or finger a pussy without turning my back on one or the other of these two. But once the two of them centered on my crotch and got busy unzipping and unbuttoning things got better. Then we had one sucking my cock and the other giving my face a tongue bath and switching back and forth. In no time at all I knew it was time to move to the bedroom.

When we got to the bed, I stopped and said "Now let's see how well you two work together, undress me wenches!" This time it was Carol who got down on her knees and started unlacing my shoes, when she had my shoes and socks off, she added a little extra by bending down and kissing my feet! Then she moved up and undid my belt. By this time Sally had got my shirt unbuttoned and was pulling it off of me. Her mother, the minute my belt was undone, with one yank had both my pants and underpants off! Free at last, free at last, now I knew how Dr. King felt, my dick was bouncing free of any restraints.

"OK, special introductory offer, Carol, you're the new kid, you get in the middle, just remember that's usually my spot!" By now we were all giggling, the girls a little nervously, me with anticipation. I turned on my side and said, "Why don't you show your mom how much you love her?" That's all it took Sally leaned over her mother and started kissing her with great passion, Carol responded to her daughter by putting an arm around her neck to pull her even closer. I amused myself by slowly stroking her nearest breast and stomach,

Sally took a breath and said, "How's that for a kiss, mommy? If you liked that, see how you like this." and with that she was down suckling a boob she probably hadn't touched in 15 years. Mommy gasped and I shut her up by kissing those very wet lips while I started on the unkissed boob. Tits are just wonderful to pet and play with; on her back her boobs had flattened out but it was no problem at all to gather that flattened flesh into a great looking boob shape. I was still kissing mommy when I felt her daughter's wet lips and tongue pushing at my fingers to get at her mother's nipple. Far be it from me to get in the way; I slid right on down to the main event. No surprise to me her mother's slit was super slick. Somebody was having a good time!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.