My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

I was at the burger bar right after Mrs. O. I had to knock on the glass to have her let me in. I explained that I was there because we didn't know if she needed any time off, what with the promotion. She started tell me thank you again for the promotion and no she could manage. I stopped her by explaining that I wanted her awake and alert and that required her having enough time off to be rested. After some hemming and hawing she admitted there was some stuff that she needed to take care of at home. Well, we finally agreed that she take the day off and I would work her shift. That would give her the regular manager's two day's off, Sunday and Monday. She suddenly grabbed me and hugged and kissed me, "Thank you, thank you for the day off and the promotion! You ever want something from me just ask" She left with both of us blushing. I'm not sure why she was, but I was blushing because the simple hug and kiss had started a hard on! I mean I'm going to fuck my mother tonight and a woman a minimum 10/15 years older than my mother or Kathy had just started me thinking about how she'd be in bed. Come on now, I mean, older than my mom, a little heavy, defiantly a matron, no way a MILF and I was seriously thinking about her.

I wasn't that unhappy working a shift at the store; it kept my mind off tonight. I was afraid that at home, I'd be pawing mom from the minute dad left the house. It was a typical Sunday, a little rush after church but nothing heavy. Had a little problem convincing the kitchen staff that I expected them to clean up, but the second time I went back there and threatened to start sending people home if I didn't see people working. Of course, I explained that anyone sent home was eligible to come in on Monday and re-apply for their job. We closed early on Sundays, so I was home by 7 PM.

I bet I ran through 100 scenarios of the coming night on the short drive home. None of them matched what awaited me. When I walked in my mother was sitting at the kitchen table dressed in old house cleaning clothes, no candlelight, no dinner, no soft light, no romantic music, no fireplace, no nothing. If you would have hit me in the face with a sock full of broken glass I couldn't have been more surprised. After I finally accepted the scene in front of me, I got a glass of water and sat at the table across from mom.

"Mom, are you OK?"

"Just fine, just sitting here waiting to be told what to do."

"Mom, what are you talking about..."

"You and your father just decide who's going to fuck me and when, so your whore is sitting here waiting for her next john." All of this was being delivered in a dead monotone, as if the light had gone out behind her eyes.

"Mom, that's not right, you and dad sat at this table and you told me what was going to happen! I was told what I was going to do! Me, I was the one who took the orders, and you gave some of them! I thought I was coming home to something the three of us agreed to. Let me tell you some things, no one in this house thinks of you as a whore, not dad and sure as hell, not me! You don't want me in your bed, say so, I'm your son, I'll still love you. It doesn't matter if we have sex or not." Yes I said that, even though all I had been thinking about was fucking my own mother. Believe me, I was well past the "making love" stage, I was in full rut! And now this!!

"I don't know what's going on here. All I do know is that yesterday you said yes, today you say no. Tomorrow is your last chance! What ever happens tomorrow is the way it's going to stay between us! We can be mother and son, we can be lovers, we can be both but you're not going to fuck me around again."

"Oh I want to but..."

"No buts, mom, you want to, stand up now and take off your clothes. You either submit to me tonight, tomorrow or never. There is no other option" I was pushing away from the table to go out to the trailer when mom stood and grabbed the bottom of her sweat shirt and started to pull it over her head. As the sweat shirt came off I couldn't help but notice two things, I'm in good physical shape but as mom pulled that over her head, I could see her rib cage and her stomach muscles. She's a middle aged woman and she has less body fat on her than I have, The second, and most important thing was, Mom had on a very flimsy bra on, a push up bra at that. I don't know that much about women, but I seriously doubt that anyone wears a bra like that except to show it off, you sure as hell couldn't go jogging with that piece of flimsy gauze on! Now mom stood there naked from the waist up except for the bra that emphasized rather than contained, and ran her fingers through her hair that had got messed when she pulled the shirt off. I was rooted to the spot. I had probably seen more of mom's cleavage at the beach but this was very intimate and very, very private.

I watched as mom saw me staring and started to blush, "Will you help me with the rest?"

"I'll help after you take off the pants; that you have to do on your own, so I know, and you know, there's no going back. You get those pants off by yourself, as your son watches. Then step over here and for the rest of our lives I'll help you take your clothes off," The blush got deeper but I noticed that mom was sort of coy about taking the pants off. Not a striptease, but not quickly. Mom was teasing me, she wanted me aroused, Shit, I'd been aroused for 3 years! As mom stepped away from her grubbies, I smiled inwardly when I noticed that her panties matched the bra and were those high cut things with a low waist that looked like they should fall off, definitely not grubby work clothes. Well, we'll get to the bottom of that game later. As she stepped around the table I sat back down and reached for her hand. I grabbed her wrist and guided her into my lap. Now she was really blushing. If I hadn't been so horny I would have been blushing too. My mother, with only a sexy bra and panties on, was willingly sitting in my lap. As mom sat she put one arm around my neck and bowed her head and buried it in my neck. I could feel her rapid breathing, almost panting, on my neck. I reached out and with one hand lifted her chin until we were staring at each other.

"OK mom. Eyes open for your first kiss from your lover." That got her eyes open! As her eyes widened, I leaned in and kissed her. As I was kissing her, I was putting everything I had learned from Kathy and the girls into it. Oh yes, my tongue was in her mouth but I was very gentle and slow with it. I doubt that many incestuous sons had had my experience, I was hot for my mom but she was not my first piece of ass, I could wait while I got to explore the body I was about to take possession of. As our lips and tongues moved slowly against each other I was stroking her back.

Of course I had a hard on, I mean, my mom, bra and panties, my lap, but gee, I wanted to go slow. I wanted to savor every second of this. Soon my mom would become my lover. I could still call her mom, but once we have sex we are never going to be the same, and that's a great thing to look forward to!

Mom pulled away from my mouth and went back to hiding in my neck. "Are you sure you want me? I'm old, I'm your mother, I can't give you everything you young guys need, I can't be here for you all the time. I still love your..."

I didn't let her finish, grabbed her and kissed her as she was still talking! This wasn't an exploratory kiss, now I was kissing as a right, as a conqueror of new territory. My tongue and lips were planting the flag on Everest. With a hand holding the back of her head I held her as my mouth demanded her obedience. As I felt her arm around my neck tighten, drawing us closer, I knew she was beginning to submit to her new lover, not just her son. Mom was on my lap long enough for my thighs to start aching, but I wasn't going to ruin this by hurrying. I was stroking her back and sides, an occasional fingertip brushing the outer bulge of a breast and the palm of my hand dipping into the start of the valley that her ass formed just above those low cut panties. By now I had kissed her eyes and ears and up and down her neck; so I decided to try one of the things Marty had taught me. I started by using my tongue to lick out her ear, then slid over to her face to gently, very gently lick her eyelids, then I slid down her nose to suck her nose into my mouth. With her nose in my mouth, I started to lightly swab out her nostrils with the tip of my tongue, I kept increasing the pressure of my tongue as if I was trying to lick out her nose like you would a pussy. Then I switched to her mouth and I became completely demanding. I pinned her lips to her teeth and drove my tongue as far into her mouth as possible. While I was doing that I took my thumb and forefinger and closed mom's nostrils! Now I was breathing for both of us. In through my nose, out of my mouth into her mouth, inhale and pull the air out of mom, then exhale and start again. It takes a little practice but I had had good teachers. Now mom was not only kissing me, she was dependent on her very breath for me. When I finally released her nose and put my hand on her tit it was electric! For me, the first time to really know that I was going to fuck my mom for sure tonight: for mom, she had just realized that she had met the man that was going to rule her life, control her actual breathing for the rest of her life. I could feel that slight slump of submission in her whole body. Not 20 minutes ago, mom was tense and begrudging, now I could feel her muscles going limp on her as she relinquished control of her body to her own son! Not only her muscles but it was suddenly apparent in her face that she was now, not a parent, but had given her future to her newest man. When I was with Kathy and her kids they were open in their acknowledgment that I was the boss and they were the servants. Mom was beyond that, she was a true submissive personality and now that she had crossed the mental threshold to admit I was her new man, she was happy to no longer have to worry about her future. Her future was in my hands, and that was good.

I know that if seems hard to believe that all this happened in a flash, but if you had seen the look of relief in her eyes as I was fondling her breast, my kissing and grabbing her tit had convinced her that I was in charge and all she had to do to be happy was make me happy. Well, only one way to find out, right?

"Mom, stand up and take off the rest of those things, I want to look at you in all your glory" Not a word, not a moments hesitation and no more blush, mom had made a commitment and she was going to keep it. Looking me right in the eye, she undid her bra and just slid it down her arms; the same with the panties, 2 thumbs hooked under the elastic, a slight dip of the knees and just step out of them. No striptease, no coyness no shame, mom had become a young boy's fondest dream! As I watched her, I could feel the blood flowing back into my legs but I wanted her back on my lap for a little longer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.