My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Thursday in school was strange; something like what people with concussions must feel like. I was fine, no sickness, but I was floating. All I could think about was last night. A grown woman had pledged herself, not just herself, her ass to me, she had promised me everything, and I was sure that she meant it! As for me being a great fuck, I wasn't so sure, dad had taught me to be cautious around people who compliment you, "If they tell you what a great guy you are, check to see if your wallet is still in your pocket; if they tell you a second time, take your wallet out and count your money to see if it's still there." But I really think Kathy meant every word! She liked me fucking her ass; she said she'd fuck anyone I told her to! She said...

Earth to Mike, come in Mike" It was Sally.

"Oh hi, Sally, sorry I was trying to figure something out"

"Are we on for tomorrow night?"

I was smart enough to stall, "I'm sorry, I won't know for sure until early tomorrow, my dad said he'd let me know in the morning, maybe you should make other plans"

"No, I'll wait for you, you're such a gentleman, I mean the way you made John apologize..."

"Look Sally, I'm no gentleman, I'm as horny as every other guy in this school, if I can go out tomorrow, there will be an in depth clothing inspection before we go anywhere, speaking of anywhere, did you find anyplace we can be alone?"

"Well maybe on the place, a friend said we might, hey what did you mean in depth clothing inspection?"

"I meant what I said about my dress code, you want to dress in clothing that gives no access, and I'll buy you a coke and take you home. You're dressed like a girl who wants to play and please her date, who knows where we might go or what we might do. Look I've got to run, I'll see you in the front of school before the first bell and let you know if we've got a date." With that I left her there. I mean I have three very passionate girls at my beck and call; damn right I'm going to be hard to get and hard to please!

When I got home, mom told me that dad had called and he wanted me at the burger place where the shortages were at 7AM on Saturday, "he wants you to look around and see if there is anyone there you think could be a manager. No that's all he told me" Well there goes any late night plans. I called Kathy from my bedroom, and asked if we could set up the shopping trip for Sat. afternoon.

We discussed a time frame for Sally and I said I would see her Sat, after the great unveiling. Over supper, I told mom that I had a date on Sat. afternoon right after the burger bar. Before I could reassure her that it wasn't with 'those women' she interrupted. "No first you have to come home and shower, you always stink of fryer grease when you work those places, I'll lay out some clothes for you and you can be in and out in under a half hour."

"Look mom, it's not with those girls it's with that girl I took to the drive in."

I don't care who it's with, I've got nothing to keep you home with, I just want everybody to like you as much as I do. If it was just us, I'd make you an offer you couldn't refuse" The last was in a poor imitation of Brando. Well I remembered some of Kathy's advice, mom flirts, follows up! I was across the room and had her in a full embrace before she could say another word. I had two arms around her and was nuzzling her neck before she could say another word. Her arms came up to hug me as I whispered into her ear. "You don't ever have to make me any offer, just look at me and I'll jump on you faster than any speeding bullet" With that I slid one hand down to her ass for a gentle squeeze as I reached with my lips and sucked in her ear lobe, the lightest of nibbles followed by a soft sucking kiss. I bet it lasted at least 30 second with her ear in my mouth, then mom gave a little shudder and pushed me away She finally noticed my hand stroking her ass. Mom's ass was softer and rounder than Kathy's, but mom's ass was my mom's ass, so it was the hottest ever. "Mike, I'm your mother don't do that!"

"What? I'm holding my mom, the mom that really loves me, and I really want to love her I was caressing your butt, I could do that for years. Your ass is such a turn on."

"Watch your mouth, I'm your mother, don't talk that way about me!"

"Mom we got to get something straight, you can't talk to me about me taking care of you. Of me being there for you in case something happens to dad. How you want to make me happy, and you sure can't kiss me the way you've done the last couple of times. I want you, you want me we both know it; you don't want me touching your ass then quit teasing me! I'll take you as a mom as a lover as both; but you can't come on to me and then say no. That's being a prick tease and you've got to know it! So make up your mind; what are you going to be my lover, my mom what?" By the time I was done I was yelling and my dick was throbbing. "I mean, mom, look at me", as I grabbed my dick through my pants, "look what you do to me!

Mom gave out a small sob and ran into her bedroom. Nothing more was said at dinner that night. Just before bedtime mom said that dad was going to be home tomorrow and she and him were going to have a long talk.

When I got up in the morning, breakfast was on the table, but no mom. I knocked on her bedroom door and she just told me to go to school and the three of us would talk on the weekend.

Ohhh, I didn't like the sound of that. First thing at school, Sally was at my locker. "Look Sally tonight is off" Her face looked like I had just told her there is no Santa. "But how about I pick you up about 5 PM on Sat., you'll check on that private place and I'll do the wardrobe inspection and we'll see how we spend the evening, I mean either a coke or a full evening. I had just told her the sun would shine again, this was almost too easy. When I got home after school, it was still pretty chilly every time mom walked into the room. She did say that dad would be home while I was at work on Sat. and I could expect a family POW WOW on Sunday. The more I thought of it, the happier I was, I wanted to talk about what was going on here. When I talked to dad he seemed to be pushing me to do mom, she in turn was blowing hot and cold. Me. I was a horny teenager.

I was happy to get away from the house and was sitting at the parking lot at a little before 6 AM. Frank's dad showed up about 6:15 and let me and Mrs Olson the older full time employee in. The restaurant business, whether fine dining or fast food requires a lot of preparation work. Since we got in late Mrs Olsen had to scramble, when I asked if I could help she smiled and set me to pre frying French fries and slicing tomatoes. Just before opening, Frank told me to work one of the registers; I had never done this in this store but had at our Mc'ds and Wendy's. Mrs Olson walked by me and whispered, count your bank, make sure it's right. Any other time I might not have understood, but her meaning was clear. When I counted I came up with $85.00, I called out to Frank, "the bank's $85.00 is that right?"

He came tearing around the corner, "No bank's are all 125"

"Well then there was a miscount this one's short"

"We don't have time for this, doors are ready to open"

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to ring this register until I get a correct bank or you give me a note that the bank is 40.00 light." As I was saying that I was backing away from the register.

A visibly frustrated man was looking left and right and all he could see were his employees looking at him with looks that I could only interrupt as "again!" "Ooh, OK here's your note, stating bank is $85.00"

"I said, "thank you and turned to the first customer, "Good morning, what can we get you today" We were very busy for the first two hours, Mrs. Olson and I had barely a break between customers and making more coffee. I finally got a chance to whisper to her "Thank you"

Her only response was, "Can't be too careful"

At 2 PM Mr. Nome took in the bank deposit, I had gotten a new bank that totaled $125. And while Nome was gone, Mrs. Olsen showed me how to x out my register to see what I had rung for the early shift. She then did something that I should have done, got a broom and dust pan and started sweeping up dropped French fries and receipts. I grabbed a dish ran and a spray bottle and started wiping down tables.

By 3 PM Mr Nome hadn't returned and it was shift change, I was hot for my date and Mrs. Olson saved me from making a decision by saying, "I'll stay til the boss returns" I could see the looks of disappointment from the evening shift when they realized an adult would be there. I didn't see anything that looked like theft but the storeroom was a mess, didn't know how anyone could inventory with stuff stacked any old way. As I was pulling out of the parking lot I saw Mr.D, one of dad's VP's pulling in. I was glad I had gotten away, Mr.D never shows up to tell somebody they did a good job.

I got home, hit the shower and was dressed and almost out the door when mom stopped me. "You remember big talk tomorrow, be home early."

"Yes ma'am" As I was driving over to Sally's I couldn't help but think that I had better make this one heck of a date, because it looked like I wasn't going to be doing much of anything for a while.

When I got to Sally's house her mother told me that she would be down in a minute or so. My mind was still on tomorrow's "talk" and I wasn't really listening to Sally's mom and just answering her without thinking about it. I was brought up short when the last question finally sank in; "I'm sorry what?"

"I was asking, just how many car dealerships does your dad own?"

Some women have balls too. "We don't talk about business outside our home."

"Oh you can tell me, I'm just curious."

Dad had warned me about this kind of person. "Look ma'am. Perhaps I should leave, you tell Sally I'll call her during the week" I was up and moving as I spoke. The shocked look on her face was worth it, "I didn't mean any..." Sally came tearing around the corner, "I'm all ready, shall we go?" She grabbed my arm and was pulling me out the door as her mother was still stuttering. I was doing all I could to act pissed off as we drove away from Sally's. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I don't like people asking about my family's business"

"Oh mom's just nosy, she didn't mean anything"

"Then let me ask you something, would you be dating a freshman If my dad wasn't rich?"

"I'll admit, it was a selling point for that first date, but I really wanted to see you again, now come on look, you said there would be a clothing inspection, and all you have to do is pull over and you can inspect to your heart's content."

Now that's an offer hard to refuse. I pulled off and found a shady parking place. As I turned to look at her Sally was unbuttoning one more button on her blouse, she was showing a lot of cleavage. Look, this shirt buttons in front and a short skirt! No sweater, no jeans, just like you told me"

When you're on a roll, push, "Very good, now let me see that bra, is the clasp in front or in the back?" She was a little coy and slow but two more buttons were undone exposing her below her bra, now with just one button holding the shirt on I could see that there was no front clasp.

"I don't own any front clasp bras, but you want me to, I'll get some."

"No that's OK, worse comes to worse and I can't undo it, you can take it off for me. Now let's see your panties, you wearing a matching set?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.