My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

On the drive home I was on an emotional roller coaster. Was my mother going to fuck me? No, she wouldn't do that without dad telling her to. But maybe!! Oh god, maybe, would? Oh Yes. I was a young kid, but I had already been in bed with three broads at once. But my mom, THAT'S HOT, my dick could have split diamonds. When we got inside the door I reached for mom. "Oh no hold on, got a few things to say before you get the kisses I want to give you." I felt my dick easing up, what's coming next? Mom marched me into the living room and sat me on the couch, she sat next to me and now my eyes were torn between her exposed knees and her cleavage. "Stop gawking and listen to me! I know you're just like your father and you need a lot of sex, but your mother is a one man woman. As long as your dad gives me some, now and then, I won't go with another man. And in a lot of ways, you are becoming a man. I was dead set against you going with that house full of women, but it is helping you, you are becoming more mature, you've become nicer, just like your dad. If your father wasn't so god damn nice I could never put up with his fooling around. If something ever happened to your father, I would want you to take care of me, and I would do anything to make sure that I made you happy. Now understand, I will never cheat on your dad, but if he was gone, you'd be the first one I'd turn to." With that one, mom reached over put an arm around my neck and pulled me to her and I was the recipient of one hell of a kiss! No tongue but a sizzler! I was left a little stunned, what was going on? Did mom want me to kill dad? Is this what dad was talking about with women always trying to manipulate men? As I sat there savoring that, oh so hot, kiss and all those thoughts going through my head, mom dropped her other bombshell. "Now while you think about what I've said, think about this, if you want to, you can spend tomorrow night out with your harem, it's not going to be an every week thing, and it will stop the minute your grades drop. They drop and you are grounded till they come back up. OK, one more kiss, then call your harem and ask if you can spend tomorrow night. Don't you dare call in front of me! Use the other phone." With that one more kiss, about half the heat of the first one but hot enough for me! Mom got up and went to her room, and I raced to get to the phone in my bedroom. Kathy answered the phone, "Oh great, don't tell Marty, let her ride the bus home from school and you and I will have some private time before you get here."

I knew I was going to fuck three broads tomorrow yet the conversation (and that kiss) with mom had got me so hot; I had to beat off to get to sleep.

The next day at school went so slow, I wanted to cut the last class or two or all day, but, oh shit, if mom found out! I mean, look at my life, my dad is rich and owns most of the county, my mother tells me I can spend the night with three other women, besides telling me that if anything happened to dad she would give herself to me. At least I think that's what she said. I'm not going to fuck that up over a few classes! All that didn't stop me from tearing out of the school parking lot. I didn't go over 5 miles above the limit on my way to Kathy's, I'm not worried about tickets, I'm worried about someone telling my dad they saw me speeding. The more stuff you have, the more you have to do to keep it. I was reminded of reading about the motto of the Medici's in Florence, "Money to buy power. Power to protect the money" Anyway I got to Kathy's as fast as I could. I tried to be as cool as possible and took my time getting out of the car; all I wanted to do was get inside, take off my clothes and fuck until tomorrow morning. When I walked into the trailer Kathy gave me a lover's kiss, hot, but not the heat I felt when my mother laid one on me last night.

Now, how's this for romance, a woman who sucks my dick, lets me, no enjoys me fucking her ass and helps me fuck her two daughters, greeted me with, "Where's your books, don't tell me you don't have homework" When she saw my face she laughed, "Look honey, we have a nice thing here, the three of us really like you, we don't want to lose you;, when you're dad told me what he was going to do, he warned me, your grades fall off; he'll cut you off and I'll be out on my ass. So get your books, tell me what you have to do tonight and maybe we'll have some time to fool around before the girls get home. Jesus nagged at by two moms! What the ... But after I showed Kathy the math homework, she came up with a great idea. "You work here at the table, I'll get under there and we'll see how smart you are when you're dick is in someone's mouth

"Oh Kathy, I'll never get anything done with you sucking my cock."

'"No babe, I'll just keep your dick in my mouth, no sucking, no licking just your pretty dick in my mouth. We'll see how much you can concentrate." And with that she grabbed a pillow and slid under the table. Well it was a hell of an incentive to start my homework. Kathy was all business under the table, a quick unzip, extraction from my shorts, insert into her mouth, and no more! Not a suck, not a lick! This was a new form of hell! It was almost as if she wasn't there except that she was there! My dick was in her mouth! I could feel her exhale, the soft breeze from her nose just barely moving my pubic hair. Strangely enough, after about five minutes my dick lost 2 or 3 points on my personal Rockwell Scale. As I slowly worked my algebra problems I would really be distracted by Kathy swallowing to get rid of excess saliva. But, I plowed on; I even checked my work twice, dammed if I would give her a chance to laugh at my inability to concentrate.

Kathy had warned me last night, to park behind their trailer so my car wouldn't be seen from the school bus. So when the girls came in from the bus, they were surprised to see me sitting in their kitchen. "Hey, where's mom?"

"Ah, right here." With that Kathy put my dick back and came out from under the table.

"Mom, un what's going on? I mean..."

"Mike's got permission to spend the night, and I've been helping him with his homework."

I interjected, "Some Help!"

Almost as a chorus, "I wanna help too!" We all laughed.

Kathy put on her mom voice, "Here's the deal;, Mike has to finish his homework before any clothes come off. While, he's finishing his; and you two are doing yours, I'll start supper. Marty, when Mike is done, you check his work. And before you two get any ideas, you're still riding the bus to school tomorrow. Mike drives by himself. Now everybody get to it. Sooner the work is done, the sooner the clothes come off! Get to it." I think if every family practiced this kind of motivation we'd be hip deep in Rhodes Scholars. Since I'd had a head start, a handicapped one, but still a head start, I was first done. I started to move on Marty but her mother stopped me, "Hey, give her a break, I don't want my kids growing up to live in just another trailer, come on in here and help set the table.: She must have read the look on my face. "Cone on Mike, you got three little sluts here that will do anything for you in the bedroom, but I'm going to do all I can to do what both your mother and father told me to do. You have to keep your grades up or we're out on our asses. And the girls have to study so they can do something besides making guys happy. Look at me, I thought that I had the looks and could just marry well and live happily ever after. Well, you go for a guy that likes good lookers, he just keeps looking, here I am, I don't want to think what would have happened to me and my kids, if I hadn't met your dad. OK end of lecture, set the table and we'll see what we can do till the girls finish up."

I can not tell you how powerful I felt, necking with a full grown woman, lights on, in her kitchen, in front of her children, and she liked it! My dick was setting new records on that Rockwell Scale. The power was almost better than the tit and ass I was pawing. Before we sat down to eat, Marty found one error in my homework, I felt better, because it was one of those 1 and 1 equals 6 type, rather than a failure to understand the process. Then Kathy proved why she was the perfect mom. "I made stew, it'll stay warm, we have time for a 4 way quickie, that way Mike will be able to recharge while we eat. The trailer shook as we charged into the master bedroom.

I was still hopping on one leg as three naked ladies were sprawled across the bed laughing at me. It's not that I'm that slow it is just my eyeballs and female topography, the slope of a boob, the curve of an ass are things that must be admired. Even though there was nothing in this room that I hadn't seen or tasted, or done, it's just that every time is new, I could no more ignore 6 tits and 3 asses than I could ignore the grand canyon! As I finally got undone with my clothing I was greeted with a chorus of "Me firsts"

"Oh no, your mom is first today, as she so clearly told me in the kitchen she was in charge out there and I'm the boss in the bedroom" Kathy held her arms out to me. "Oh no, not yet, you made me squirm, now it's my turn, Marty get down on your mom, don't lick her, just stick your tongue under her clit and hold it there. Get yourself comfortable, you may be a while. Jane I want you to try to make your mom cum by playing with her tits, rub, suck, nibble, let's just see how aroused we can get her." I sat on the bed and watched my three little floozies go at it, well two went at it and one suffered. Kathy jumped once and I gave Marty a little slap on the butt, "No licking, just let her know how close she is to getting off." Janie, let me see that nipple, is mommy getting horny?"

"Oh come on Mike, I gave you an incentive, you're just making me squirm" I reached over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, with just the lightest sweep of my tongue across her lips.

""Janie, let's see that nipple, is momma up to it?" Jane slid to one side and I was looking ar a very hard and very erect nipple, glistening with saliva, as I looked, her daughter reached out with her tongue and gave another swipe at the nipple.

"Oh honey, don't tease mommy any more please suck it some more." She said as her arm grabbed her daughter and pulled her head back to the maternal tit. "Come on Mike, please fuck me! You know I need it, please, it wasn't easy just holding your dick in my mouth and not making love to it.

"Do I have to tell you how much I love your prick, how much I love you? Come on. Take some of the KY and fuck my ass while the girls eat me out, please!'

I leaned in and gave her a big kiss, with one arm around her youngest she brought the other around my neck. Come on Mike, fuck my ass and I'll tell the world how much I love your prick, Janie, you lube him up, Marty lay down. Head facing the foot of the bed, you can eat me out while the big prickster here reams out your mother. Come on, I need that cock in me now!"

Not so little Janie was not so much putting KY on my dick as she was trying to beat me off. Just before I got behind Kathy I gave her two big slaps on her ass! "That's it warm up your ass before you fuck me, Put it in fuck my ass, please!"

Well, in her ass I went! Still very tight, but open and receiving, with just a moments hesitation I felt her sphincter relax and in I slid. One tight slick motion and I was balls deep in her ass and she was telling the kids how great I was. As I was resting there at the bottom of her ass, glorying in the sensation of really bottoming out in her bottom, Kathy started talking, "So good girls, so good, this is a prick made for ass fucking" I started slowly moving in and out, trying to be gentle until she got used to me being in her ass. "You don't have to go slow for me, I was made to be your ass mate, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Then in a little bit, "Marty, kiss his balls, kiss the balls of the man that owns your mother's ass. Not my ass, he owns me, so good, so fucking good. Janie, go lick his asshole baby, he is making mama come over and over, and he's our owner! I love it! He owns my ass! Mike, anything, anything you want, I'm yours, you ask, I'll do it; just keep fucking my ass!" And more of the same, now Marty was back licking mama out and Janie was gently holding my balls off of her sister's forehead. After less than five minutes Kathy had another orgasm and started off again, "Please Mike cum, cum in your slut's ass, cum in my face, I don't care. Just cum for your momma, You gotta 'cause I can't cum anymore for a while "I reached up and grabbed her tits from the sides and pulled her back into me as I tried to fire hose her asshole. With that death grip on her tits I held her to me till the very last spasm came out of me. I just relaxed and rested my cheek on her mid back. After a minute or so Kathy slid her knees back and my dick popped out of her ass. I fell to the sheets as she stretched out beside me. The girls were scrambling to get out of our way, because in our world, we were the only ones there. As I laid there trying to catch my breath, I was looking as Kathy who had an unworldly grin on her face, even though her eyes were open, I don't think she was seeing me.

Marty started to crawl over her mom saying, "Let me lick that dick clean, anybody that can fuck like..."

"No, that's my dick to clean tonight", and her hand reached out and held my dick, a dick absolutely slimy from one of the great ass fucks of all time. "No, you girls go warm up the stew, we'll be there in a minute, just let me have some time alone with my stud. That's me on there, that's him on there it's ours and I want it all!" With a little grumbling, the girls threw on some panties and went off to the kitchen. By now my breathing was back to normal and the more natural color had returned to Kathy's face. As Kathy held on to my dick she started, "Mike that was truly one of the best fucks of my life! Those couple of spanks were just the thing t start me off. Listen, I've only got a minute before the brats come back, but I want you to know, money or no money, you are great in bed. I will do anything you want, you want me to fuck your friends, you want to whore me out, this girl that Marty's trying to get for you, I'll suck her pussy till it's inside out. What ever you want, I'm your girl just ask. Now I want to suck your dick clean of our ass juices, I want to taste how great it was to have my ass fucked by you. And right after that, I'm going to start thinking about what other women I can get for you. You know, I'd keep you to myself if I thought I could get away with it. But I know you, in that, you're like your dad, I'll find you more pussy, just as long as I get some of you. And with that she bent over to start licking and sucking my dick clean of our juices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.