My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Who else but a loving girlfriend can give you a blow job before you pick up the girl she bird dogged for you? Dad sets up a date for you with mom.

Even though I had been getting laid by a mother daughter combo, make that mother and two daughters, it was pretty exciting to be driving MY car to go pick up a girl for a trip to the drive in. I picked up Marty first, considering how many times I had seen her naked I laughed when I caught myself trying to look down her blouse. It was one of those scoop necked things that gave a hint of cleavage. Her mother walked her out to the car, "I told her, and I'm going to tell you, no drinking while you're driving, you want some booze you can have it here, when I'm driving."

I laughed, "You sound just like my mother, don't worry, no liquor in this car tonight!"

"As she closed the car door Kathy said, "Remember this is an exercise in camouflage don't do anything dumb tonight, Sally won't be the last girl we find for you." We were just two corners from Marty's house when she reached over and grabbed my dick.

"Want a blow job before we pick up your date?" she laughed," Come on, stop the car and I'll give you a quickie, Sally will never figure out how come you're so cool about kissing." True to her word, Marty was digging out my prick as I was pulling over, thank goodness this car had an adjustable steering wheel, that plus sliding the seat back gave Marty all the room she needed, It was a quickie too, the idea that a girl was blowing me for the fun of fucking with some other girl was very exciting to me. I was off in no time at all. As usual, Marty made sure my dick was clean before she zipped me up, as we started up she commented, "I think you owe me one for that! Not only an unrequested blow job, but wait till you see me kiss my date! He'll be your cocksucker by proxy!"

The pick up order was, Marty's date, my date and then on to the drive in. Following Marty's directions I was surprised to see John Nome, a senior come out when I followed instructions and honked. As he got into the back seat, Marty got out of the passenger seat to join her 'date. But not before she gave my dick a quick squeeze. Her first words to her date were, "You know, Mike is such a good talker, I was sort of hoping you might be sick or something." John started to protest about young kids when Marty broke in, "Oh, I'm just kidding, come here give me a kiss." It is hard to drive, with one eye in the rear view mirror and trying to cover up a laugh. I did a pretty good job, but I did have to wipe my eyes. When I got to Sally's house, Marty told me to go up to the door and introduce myself. Sally was all ready but her mother effectively blocked her exit as I went through what I was to learn was the standard parental interrogation. No Ma'am, I don't drink, no Ma'am, we'll be back by 1 AM. No I'm just a freshman but I work weekends for my father at one or the other of his businesses. (Oh thank you dad, he had suggested if I ever got grilled by some girl' parents to drop in that I work at several of my dad's businesses and that would shut them up. After I explained it was a couple of car dealerships and several fast food franchises, Sally's mom was ready to prepare the bridal bed.

John had waited until I had my date in the car to start ragging on the freshman. "Hey, don't you work for my dad down at the burger bar?"

"I work there one day a month or so, actually I and your dad both work for my dad. He owns a bunch of those fast food franchises and besides there I have to work at the car dealerships too. He keeps telling me that washing cars is good training in owning a dealership. It's not what I want to do but I'm sure your dad will tell you, you don't get far arguing with my father"

Marty left out a laugh, Sally, what do your folks do, they work for the young lord and master here?"

Over my protests, Sally told us how her Dad had died overseas working for an oil company and that she and her mother were living off the insurance money. "Sure you call me the lord and master and I have to work Saturdays, Sally and her mom are involved in one mad round of shopping after another." Arguing about who had to work harder, kept us busy till we got to the drive in, it was carload night so I paid $5.00 for all of us. I planned on sticking John for the popcorn and sodas, so I would be money ahead. My dad was funny in certain ways, He gave me three women which he supported for me. He gave me a nice car, but I had to earn my date money! He told me once, privilege buys a lot of things, but money buys everything, and if it doesn't buy what you want, then you don't have enough of it. In the meantime, I want you to work for your money so you know how hard it is without a lot of money. Another one of his sayings was, "Poor people work for money, the rich have their money working for them. So just remember; every line has two ends, make sure you are on the right end."

By the time we were parked and the speakers arranged, Sally had moved right on over to me. She grabbed my arm and put it over her shoulders and put her hand on my thigh. Nothing like an open invitation to be kissed, as I leaned in for one, my eyes caught sight of Marty and John all clinched up in the back. Marty saw me looking, and winked! If I hadn't got a blow job less than 45 minutes ago, I might have been jealous. Back to the girl in front of me; if I hadn't had the pleasures of Marty and her mom, I would have thought that Sally was a good kisser. We hadn't had our lips together for a minute when she opened her lips and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Very pleasant for a high school girl, but lately I had been kissing PhDs. I decided to give Sally a treat and show Marty what a good student I was. My tongue took the $5.00 tour of Sally's mouth: under her tongue, up between her teeth and upper gums, a slow repeated tickle of her upper palate, when I let her up for air. I moved my tongue to just touch both of her nostrils and then moved up to softly lick her upper eyelids. When I was dragging my tongue over to her ear, her hand grabbed my dick.

She moved her lips to my ear, "You sure don't kiss like a freshman, I gotta find out what else you do." This was accompanied by pulsating squeezes of my dick. Seemed to me that this must be an invitation to cop a feel and a copping I did go. Bodies are funny, Sally was a slender teenager, yet her tits had no body to them, it was somewhat like grabbing a balloon half filled with water, heft but no solidity, both Marty and her mother had firm breasts, Sally, her mother, had firm muscular boobs that I found super sensual. And her younger sister had just budding boobs that were just wonderful to touch and kiss. The nicest thing about Sally's tits was that they were in my hand! I had wasted no time and slipped a hand under her bra and popped her tit out to more public access. Her nipple was quickly up and hard,

I got back to her ear," Why don't you slip that bra off, you won't need it for the rest of the movie" is there a man in the world that doesn't love watching a girl take off a bra, even if it is under a sweater? Well then it another chapter in the never ending story of throbbing teenage desire. Lots of tit grabbing and kissing, then the struggle to get Sally to touch my unclothed dick. First she grabs my dick unasked, now it's hard and I unzip to unleash all its rampant beauty and now I have an ultra virgin on my hands. So we have this whispered argument.

What do you mean you won't touch it? You were real busy when it was in my pants.

What kind of girl do you think I am?

The kind that grabs a guy's dick! I'm holding your boob, you can hold my dick.

No, don't unzip my jeans!

Come on you're holding my dick, the least I can do is make you feel as good.

No, No, stay outside my panties!

Why, you're grabbing my cock bareback let me stroke that lovely little puss, for you.

No, I can't suck your dick with those two in the back seat.

Oh just a little kiss, to ease it's pain.

And back and forth for a whole movie and a half, in the meantime I was keeping an eye on Marty in the backseat. She was holding her own against John, as far as I could tell he had copped a few minor feels on the outside of her blouse, that and a few so-so kisses were all he was getting tonight. She would catch me looking in the rear view mirror and smile and wink. Sally and I were busy playing with each other when: "OW that hurt, what the fuck is wrong with you?", followed by a slap. Marty was protecting one tit. Apparently the asshole had really bit her! Lots of yelling, John saying shit like, it wasn't that hard, hey we're just having fun. The usual crap bullies say when they're caught. Next thing Sally and Marty are off to the john, and I'm turned around to talk to John, "Man you can't bite a girl that hard, you saw her, she was crying"

"Don't you fucking tell me how to handle my date."

"I won't tell you how to handle anything, but right now, you're going to get up here in the front seat and when the girls come back we're taking them home, If you're smart, you'll apologize to Marty when she comes back"

"Me apologize too that trailer tr...

"Whoa, stop right there, now, this is my car, you want to walk home, fine by me, get out now, otherwise get in the front seat and apologize when the girls get back. You say you're sorry and sound like you mean it, it ends tonight."

"You go fuck yourself, you're not telling me anything, and I sure as hell ain't walking home!"

"Listen up John, you don't tell me to do anything, let me make it real clear to you. Your dad works for my father, either get out of the car, or apologize. If you don't do one or the other, my dad will see your father first thing Monday morning and when that happens, you are going to be real unhappy."

"Oh sure hide behind your d..."

"Knock that shit off, right now, right here! You've got your dad's job in your hands; don't even think about threatening me. Front seat or start walking, no arguments do it now!" A very angry John slowly got in the front seat. He started to say something and I stopped him, "No more John, you apologize and I take you home, there's nothing more to say."

When the girls came back they were a little surprised over the change in the seating, but got into the back seat without a word. I looked in the rearview mirror, "Marty. John's got something he wants to say"

John started to talk and I stopped him again, No John, turn around and face Marty" If look could kill, I'd have been perforated like a lace curtain. But john did turn around, and he did apologize, not very well, but he did do it.

"OK we're going to leave a little early it's getting past my bedtime." If anyone was watching we had to make a weird sight, 4 teenagers; girls in back, boys in front, must have been a first for a drivein. Nothing was said as I drove to John's house. The minute he was out of the car, Sally was in the front seat with me. Damm near on me, "Oh Mike, that was terrible what he did, I saw it, there were teeth marks on poor Marty"

"OK no need to talk about it, while you girls were gone, John and I had a talk, he should leave both of you alone, from now on.

"We could guess, you must have said a lot to him to get him to apologize." When we got to Sally's house, I walked her to the door, her mother had left the porch light on, I guess to discourage necking. I was all for a short goon night kiss, but Sally was determined to give her tongue some more stretching exercises. "Are you going to call me, I'd like to see you again"

""If we go out again, no more sweaters, something that buttons down the front, and no jeans, skirts only, I don't want to fight all that stuff."

"Well are you going to call me?"

"Well what are you going to wear?"

"You call me, and we'll see what I'm wearing, I'll bet you like it!"

One more inventory of my teeth by her tongue and I was back to the car. Marty was, by now, back in the front seat. "Well, Hi there lover, see you made another conquest!"

"Hey you set it up.'

"I sure did, and now I got to ask you a few things,. Is she a better kisser? Who's got better boobs?

"Don't worry about a thing, the three of you are better kissers than she will ever be, and all three of you have nicer tits, there's just no muscle tone there."

Last question; would you lite to see little Miss Sally eating pussy?

Instant hard on, "What are you talking about, un, err, yeah sure I would!"

"I've seen the way Sally eyes other gals in gym or in the shower, she's ripe, I'm not saying she's lez, I just think she wants to try some. I didn't just bird dog her for you, I figured mom and I might get us some too. You wait a week or so and call her, I'll let her know you two can use our house; tell her we're going shopping or something. Then when you two are at it hot and heavy, mom and I walk in and little Sallykins will do anything to not be exposed as the cum bucket we'll turn her into. I'm pretty sure you're going to like what we make Sally can do. When we got to Marty's nothing would do but I come in so she could show me her bite. It was already turning a little black and blue where the teeth marks were at and she demanded that I kiss it and make it all better. And when she told her mom that I had made John apologize to her, then there was nothing to be done but mom kiss mine and make ity if not better, certainly bigger. Both mom and daughter gave me a dual slow loving blow job, switching between my balls and my prick, once they each had a ball in their mouth at the same time, then back to simultaneously licking and sucking on my dick till I blew. Kathy was closest to the head when I came and she quickly got her mouth over it to capture all but the first squirt. After I stopped cumming she lifted her head off my prick maybe two inches and slowly opened her mouth. My cum mixed now with her siliva drooled back down over my dick. As it was running down my dick she grabbed her daughter and shoved her mouth all the way down on my cock. You know how hyper sensitive your prick is right after an orgasm, I felt like my toe nails would fly off! Now with Marty rammed down on my dick, Kathy leaned in and just gently blew on my balls ... This was almost getting to be painful. Then as Marty slowly came off my dick, using her mouth to vacuum all the cum into her mouth, mother and daughter both looked at me and slowly kissed and swapped my cum back and forth. Then once again they turned to look up at me and with mouths slightly open, both swallowed. Orgasms are wonderful, but when two women, mother and daughter to boot, show you how much they love you, your dick and your cum; that's a pretty damm close second.

I just reached out and put a hand around each neck and pulled them close to me, now both were lying on my stomach, gently licking at my navel; "Oh no! Nno more, I can't take it, come up here and kiss me" As my cock slowly air dried we shared some three way kisses; yeah, I tasted some cum but I couldn't care less, that had just been one world class blow job.

Kathy, as the grown up, had kept an eye on the time, 'OK time to get you cleaned up and on your way." A warm washcloth for my still sensitive prick and a close inspection of my face, you got some lipstick there, but its Sally's not ours, we should leave that for your mom."

"How would my mom know which is which?"

"Believe me, your mom knows, she's met us and she knows what perfume and what lipstick we wear, that's why we're so careful about it around you, she's jealous of us and we'd be more than willing to share but she's a mom. Just like this mom is so proud that you made that asshole apologize to her daughter, that means a lot to me, a real lot, Thank you"

While I was trying to figure out what Kathy meant by saying my mom was jealous of our having sex, I was getting shoved out the door. I got home 15 minutes before my curfew and mom was waiting up. First thing, she had to smell my breath to see if I had been drinking. As I was blowing into her face she said, "What's this", and looking closely at the corner of my mouth she stuck out her tongue and licked my lips. "Did you kiss that girl tonight?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.