Abby and Amber - Cover

Abby and Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Abby and Amber are sex slaves. Charlie and several other New Samurai rescue them from their old Master, Harold, along with several other girls. Harold has beaten the pair under the assumption that it will cause them to abort their pregnancy. Charlie and the girls have some interesting times before visiting the girls' parents. Then it really gets interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Morning found the girls touching hands in their sleep. Both had tear tracks down their faces. The nurses let them sleep as long as they needed. The IVs had been changed as required without waking them.

Finally at 10 AM, the nurses woke them to prepare them for the doctors rounds. Even though the level of pain they felt had been reduced by the medication they had received, their bodies were still stiff and unwilling to move from the abuse that had been inflicted on them. The nurses were gentle but insistent.

“Come girls, it’s time to get up. The doctor will be here to check you soon. You must be awake to see him,” the head nurse told them. They had also brought breakfast in for them.

Amber was the first to manage to sit up. On smelling the food, she started to turn green as her stomach revolted.

“Please,” was all she managed to get out before everything left in her stomach came up. She could not possibly stop it. It spewed out across the bed and onto the floor. The nurses were quite surprised. Even more so when Amber was followed a few seconds later by Abby, who was nearer the center of the two beds.

The nurses immediately produced bedpans and placed them near each girls head. Both girls still had the dry heaves for a while.

“Oh God,” was all they could moan, as tears made new streaks down their cheeks. After a while the urge to vomit and the dry heaves passed, leaving both girls sweating and trembling. The nurses brought them water to wash their mouths out with and then eventually to drink. When Amber had recovered sufficiently to speak, she begged the nurses, “No food! Please, take the food away for now. Please, Mistress.”

The nurses looked at each other with a knowing smile. They summoned more assistance, and then helped the two girls out of the beds and into wheelchairs. The new arrivals were put to work stripping and remaking the beds and cleaning the floor.

Amber was the first taken into the lavatory and cleaned up. Both girls were given more water to drink and told that they would soon need to pee in a cup. Abby was taken in and cleaned up when Amber was done. The offending food had been removed.

When order had been restored, and the girls were back in the remade beds, the head nurse asked, “Are you girls pregnant?”

“Yes, that is why Harold beat us,” Amber replied. “He thought we would lose the babies if he beat us enough.”

Shortly after this, Uncle Roger arrived for his daily check of his patients. The head nurse informed him of what had happened. He ordered pregnancy tests. Then he checked each girls condition and ordered a change to their diets.

After a time, each girl was taken to the lavatory again to pee in a cup. Finally a new, different breakfast was brought in, and both girls were able to not only get it down but keep it down.


It was shortly past noon, when I was allowed to see the girls again. Amber was the first to see me. She exclaimed “Master,” and broke out in tears. I immediately went to her bed side.

“Little One, what is the problem?” I inquired.

“Master, I am so ashamed. We are unable to greet you properly,” Amber finally managed through her sobs and tears. Abby had also started to cry.

“Little One, you and your sister are both badly injured. I would not expect you to greet me in the manner that you were taught. There will be plenty of time for that later when you are well,” I assured her, then I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Amber moaned and reached for me to draw me closer out of reflex. I pulled back and told her, “Wait, Little One. I must speak to Abby first.” Amber moaned in her need and desire, but turned to her sister, and said, “Abby, this is our new Master, Charlie. As you have seen, he is a most kind and generous Master. We will be very happy with him.” I had gone around the beds and was close to Abby as Amber finished. Abby was still crying.

“My other Little One, why are you still crying?” I asked gently.

“Master,” Abby wailed through her tears, “I too am ashamed. You helped me so last night, and I can’t even greet you as poorly as my sister did. Have mercy on me, please.”

“Dearest Abby, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You were even more badly injured than your sister. I understand that. Come let me kiss you also,” I told her, and then leaned in and kissed her on the lips

Abby moaned in my mouth and reached out with her one good arm to pull me more into herself. I kissed her for a while longer before moving away from her. Abby moaned at my leaving.


The head nurse was standing in the door and had watched the whole scene. She backed out so as not to be observed and returned to the nurses station. She could not believe how hot and horny those girls were, and in their condition. What were they like when they were well, she wondered?


Back in the room, I realized that there was a problem. Both of these girls needed attention badly. If I were with one the other was miserable. Obviously, I needed to be where I could comfort both girls at the same time. The solution was simple. I moved the two beds slightly apart and sat on Abby’s bed, she being the least able to move around. In no time, both girls were snuggled up against me and were cooing in their throats. They were as happy as could be that their new Master was there with them.

Later when Uncle Roger returned with the results of the pregnancy tests, he found both girls naked to the waist, curled up to me. I had a hand on each girls breast and was swapping between them with kisses. Uncle Roger cleared his throat to get our attention. The girls didn’t even look up. I did and saw the Doctor.

“Good afternoon, sir. I believe the girls are recovering quite well,” I told him.

“Yes,” Roger said, “very well indeed, but I have come to discuss their pregnancies, if they can tear themselves away from their present pursuits for a few minutes.”

“Little Ones.” I commanded, “listen to what the Doctor has to say. It’s important to you.” At my words both girls immediately sat up and looked toward the Doctor. Neither showed any interest in covering herself. Having been naked for most of the last twenty-one months, neither girl felt it necessary to cover herself for any man, especially a doctor.

Doctor Roger, seeing that neither girl was embarrassed by her present state of undress, proceeded into the room from the doorway to speak to them.

“The tests that we gave you this morning have come back positive,” he told them. “Both of you ladies are pregnant. From the test results, it would appear to be about four or five weeks. We can get a better estimate when you get an ultrasound in a few months. Since you had morning sickness this morning, it probably isn’t more than that. Have you had morning sickness much before this?”

“No, Master,” Amber replied, “this is the first time. Before we never had food till the afternoon. We were only fed once a day by our old Master.”

Doctor Roger had been disturbed for some time now by the repeated reference to a Master, now he asked, “You keep referring to your Master, and even addressed me as Master just now. Have you girls been kept as slaves?”

“Yes Master. We’re slave girls. We were trained after we were kidnapped. It was when we were fifteen and a half years old,” Amber said. Abby merely nodded her head.

“How long ago was that?’ Roger asked.

“I don’t know, Master,” Amber whispered. “I don’t know what day, month or year this is.”

“Do you mean to tell me that you have no idea what the current date is, or how long you have been slaves?” Roger asked.

“Yes, Master. That’s correct. We’re only happy to be alive and know that we’re having a baby. Babies are important. Dates aren’t,” Abby whispered. It was the first thing that Roger had heard her say. She was always the quiet twin. He was suitably impressed.

“Do you girls remember when your birth date was?” Roger asked.

“Yes, Master,” Amber replied, and told him their date of birth. Roger did a quick calculation in his head and then shook it.

“That would make you seventeen years and four months old now, more or less,” he said finally. “Which would indicate that you will have your babies around the time of your eighteenth birthday.”

“Thank you, Master. We are very happy to know that,” Amber whispered.

“But that means that you girls were kidnapped about twenty-one months ago from what you told me,” Roger continued.

“Yes, Master. If you say so,” was all that Amber answered. She was looking into my eyes again and seemed to have lost interest in the conversation. Abby was softly moaning as I massaged her breasts. Roger cleared his throat again to regain their attention. When they looked at him again, he asked, “Does that mean that you’re not interested in an abortion?”

“NO, no,” both girls screamed in unison with a look of horror on their faces. They instantly clutched at me and begged me pitifully through their renewed tears, “Please, Master. May we keep our babies?”

“Little Ones, if you desire to keep the babies, than that’s what we’ll do. I can see that they are important to you,” I said to them. I turned back to Doctor Roger.

“The girls wish to keep the babies,” I told him. “They’re not interested in an abortion, sir.”

“Yes, I gathered that from their reaction,” the doctor replied, then added, “They are rather young to be having children. Who will take care of them? How can they live outside the way they are?”

“They’ll not have to live outside, sir. I’ll take them in and care for them until such time as they desire to leave. I’ll also see that they continue their education. I’m sure that you know that I can afford to do that, Uncle Roger. I’m not without resources,” I stated.

“Yes, Charles. I know your story. Richard briefed me about you sometime ago. Still this could be quite a burden for anyone, two women and at least two babies, all at the same time,” Uncle Roger told me.

“Yes, it could be,” I admitted. “But we have something like eight months before the babies are born. When the girls are well enough, I’ll take them to my house in the country. I have a housekeeper that will help me with them. She’s an older lady that I helped sometime ago. She has been with me for a while. She’ll understand. Things will be well organized when the babies are due.”

“I’m glad to see that you have a plan, but what will the girls do while waiting for their babies?” Roger asked.

“I must talk with them and determine where they were in their education. At fifteen they should have been sophomores in high school. I’ll arrange for them to be home schooled. I don’t believe they would fit in well in the local government high school where I live, or anywhere else for that matter,” I told him.

“That’s very good, Charlie,” Uncle Roger said. “I’m sure now you’ll take good care of these girls when they leave here. Will you be taking them to a local doctor where you live?”

“No, sir. I’ll bring them back here. It’s not that far, and you’re already familiar with their case. They’ll be paying patients. Also when they are near delivery, we’ll move to a apartment near here so that they don’t have far to go,” I assured him.

“How long do you estimate the girls will need to remain here?” I asked, then.

“I would say another four to six days at least. It depends on how their backs heal, and of course how Abby’s arm is doing. Which brings up the matter of therapy when she’s out of the cast. She’ll need to come in three or four times over the course of two weeks for that. Also there will be their monthly check ups with the OB/GYN. Will you be able to handle all of that?” Uncle Roger asked.

“Yes, sir. The apartment that I mentioned, I own the building. I have a place there permanently. I just use it part of the time. At least, I have until now,” I told him. The girls had been listening to the discussion between the Masters with great interest. It was their future that the Masters were discussing. The girls were happy to learn that their new Master was so well off. That they could live in the country away from the prying eyes of other people. They would have him to themselves there. They were not too thrilled about the talk of home schooling or any schooling for that matter. They were also glad to learn that they only had to stay in the hospital a few more days.

Uncle Roger was speaking again and they returned their attention to him.

“I’ll leave you to your billing and cooing now. Remember, no sex for at least the next three days. I don’t want to open those backs up again. They’re just going to have to wait,” Uncle Roger said, just before he left.

The girls were distraught at hearing this. They were ready for sex with their new Master now, to have to wait was torture.

“Well, you heard the Doctor. No sex, Little Ones, for three more days,” I told them loud enough for Uncle Roger to hear. Both girls snuggled up to me, their new Master. Tears were rolling down their cheeks.

“Master, we’re so horny now,” Amber choked out between sobs. “Can’t you do us just a little to help us out?”

“Little Ones, do you want to have to stay here even longer, because you have re-injured yourself. The doctor said no sex. However, he didn’t say that I could not use my hands or tongue to satisfy you. Have you ever been eaten?” I asked.

“Yes, Master,” Abby whispered. “Our first Master was an old man and couldn’t do us more than once a week. He used his tongue on us often though. It’s not as good as a man’s parts, but it will help.”

“Well, let’s close the door then, and I’ll see what can be done to ease your frustrations,” I told them. I closed the door and ensured that it was locked securely. I then returned to the bed. Both girls were completely nude by then and almost panting in expectation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.