Abby and Amber
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Abby and Amber are sex slaves. Charlie and several other New Samurai rescue them from their old Master, Harold, along with several other girls. Harold has beaten the pair under the assumption that it will cause them to abort their pregnancy. Charlie and the girls have some interesting times before visiting the girls' parents. Then it really gets interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

The two girls lay on the concrete floor, so badly beaten and abused that they had not even been able to get as far as the bed. They had run out of voice and tears hours before, and now just lay there and whimpered. They were small girls and exact images of each other as they were twins. Their long red hair was matted with blood from their backs. Their green eyes were glazed by pain, and blood obscured many of their freckles where their flesh was not torn or bruised

The one girl moaned even more than her sister. She had a broken arm and very bruised fingers. She had dared to beg their Master, Harold, to not hurt her sister further. For touching him, he had caught her arm, placed it on his booted foot and stomped his other foot down on her arm with great force, breaking it.

Abby had screamed in pain and been punched in the face for it. She, the more compliant of the pair, now lay there moaning in pain for attempting to aid her sister.

Amber lay next to her, also in great pain from the beating she had also received, a more severe beating than Abby. Harold had kicked both girls after breaking Abby’s arm, and then had them dragged off to their cell.

Now all Amber could do was clutch her sister’s good hand to try to reassure her that she was there. Neither had any expectation of surviving the day. Harold had discovered that they were both pregnant, and he did not like pregnant slave girls.

When the door opened, Amber lifted her head to gaze at the person who had come in. From her location on the floor, she saw a tall young man in tight black clothing. He was much taller than she – maybe 5’-10” tall. Not too heavy, around 160 pounds, with an athletic build, and auburn hair. His gray eyes seemed to take in all of the cell at once and never seemed to stop moving.

“Please, Master,” she pleaded in a crocking voice, “take me, not my sister. She is too badly hurt already.” It was then that her vision fell to the large sash that he had around his waist and the handles of the two swords protruding from it. It was the moment of her greatest despair.

“Please Master,” she whimpered, “do not kill us. Please, have mercy.”

“Little One,” the tall man said, “I have not come to kill you or to harm you. I’m here to rescue you. Do not be afraid.”

“Master, please,” she whispered, her voice nearly gone again, “help my sister. She is more badly hurt than I am.”

Charlie had never seem a more pitiful sight than the two girls before him. Both were badly beaten. Their backs, thighs, and butts were a mass of cuts, bruises, and welts, some of which were still bleeding. Their faces and breasts were black and blue from abuse. One girl appeared to also have a broken arm from the angle the lower arm made to the upper arm. Her fingers were also bruised.

“Listen to me, Little One,” Charlie said after making his survey of them, “I will help you get cleaned up first. That way you will be able to help me with your sister, when we clean her up. My friend, Richard, will watch your sister while I take care of you.”

“Master, I fear to leave her. She is so badly hurt,” Amber whispered.

“Little One, we only go a short distance, down the hall to the shower. You will not be far from her,” Charlie assured her. He had been joined by another man who was about his height and dressed in black also. He too carried the double swords in his sash. Charlie turned and addressed his companion.

“Watch the other girl,” he said “while I take the first to clean her up and treat her wounds. The other girl has a broken arm. I will tend to it when I return.” His companion nodded silent agreement.

Charlie stepped further into the room and reached out to help Amber up. Being a strong young man, he had no trouble picking her up from the floor and carrying her out of the cell.

Richard moved in, after they had departed, and sat on the floor. He had placed a package on the bed first. He stroked the remaining girls tangled hair and patted her head. He spoke soothingly to her and reassured her that she would be well cared for shortly.

Charlie carried Amber down the hall past several open cell doors. At the end was a large shower room with multiple shower heads. He sat her on a bench at the entrance and spoke to her.

“Little One, I don’t want to hurt you, but I know it will be painful when the water gets in the cuts on your body. It will not last long though. As soon as you are dry, I will spray the cuts and bruises with this can. It will take most of the pain away. I will also spray your back with this other can. It is a foam that will form a bandage there to protect it and start the healing. There is also some baby shampoo for your hair. It should clean without stinging. Are you ready?”he asked.

“Yes, Master. Thank you for telling me all of those things. May a poor girl have a drink of water first though. I’m so thirsty,” Amber was barely able to whispered.

“Certainly, Little one. I should have known,” Charlie answered as he reached for a metal cup on the nearby sink and filled it with water for her. Amber drank greedily for a few seconds and then slowed and drank more normally. She stopped for several long sobs. Finally, she finished and handed the cup back.

“Thank you, Master,” she said. “You have been most kind to a poor girl.” This was followed by more sobs.

While she had been drinking. Charlie had turned on the water at one shower head and adjusted the temperature – nor too hot, just warm enough to be comfortable.

“All right, Little One. It is time,” he said, turning back to her. Amber arose with great trepidation. She knew that this would hurt. She wondered how much? She knew that she must do it, no matter what the pain. This Master had been very good to her so far. She didn’t want to anger him.

Amber stepped forward and let the water fall on her head, face, and front, first. It wasn’t too bad there. She let it wash over her and clean her body as it cascaded down. She knew that she must turn soon. She turned a quarter turn to the right to bring her right side into the water. The stinging started immediately, but was not too bad. She cautiously turned to her left side then, with the same result.

Finally taking a deep breath, she turned her back to the spray and screamed in agony. Oh God, it hurt were her only thoughts. Luckily it only lasted a short time, and then it was more bearable. It did leave her wobbly on her feet. She manage to continue standing there, and letting the warm water run down her back. Her breathing was ragged though.

“Are you ready to try the the baby shampoo?” Charlie asked, after several minutes.

“Yes, Master,” Amber replied, uncertainly.

“Move out of the water, and I will apply some to your hair and rub it in for you.” he told her. She moved over toward him, and he started washing her hair. Luckily the shampoo did not cause any pain in the cuts on her back or thighs.

“If that is all right, you can use it on the rest of your body also,” Charlie told her. He squirted more into her hands and she rubbed her body down to really clean herself off. Then it was back under the water to rinse the shampoo off of her body and out of her hair. The water still stung but not as much. It felt really good to be clean again. Amber stepped out of the water and turned it off not wanting to waste any.

Her new Master was waiting with a towel to dry her face and hair. When her hair was sufficiently dry, he wrapped it up in the towel on top of her head. There was a large hot air dryer over the entry to the shower area, and they used it to dry the rest of her body.

When she was reasonably dry, Charlie had her hold her breath and sprayed her with the first can of antiseptic. It felt cool and soon the pain was reduced to a much lower level. Some still remained, but it was manageable. Charlie then sprayed her back with the foam. It formed a waterproof bandage on the affected area.

Amber was amazed at how much better she felt in such a short time. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She turned to her new Master, and he took her in his arms. He held her for several minutes, her head on his chest, while she cried.

“It’s all right. You’re safe,” he assured her. “We’ll be taking you to a hospital to be treated shortly. First though you must help me with your sister. She needs to be cleaned up also. Tell me your name, Little One.”

“Yes, Master. I have not forgotten my poor sister. I do not know how she will be able to be washed. My name is Amber, Master.”

“If necessary, I will hold her up under the water while you wash her,” Charlie told her. They returned to the cell for her sister.

Abby was still on the floor when they returned. Amber had brought a full cup of water for her sister. She knew that Abby was at least as thirsty as she had been.

Richard moved out of the cell to give Amber and Charlie room to work on Abby. Amber took the place he had occupied, and tried to rouse her sister enough to drink some of the water.

“Abby, Honey, I have some water here for you. Please try to drink some,” Amber pleaded. Abby slowly raised her head. Amber helped her turn toward her least injured side, and gave her the water a little at a time.

When Abby had consumed most of the water, she whispered to Amber, “Am, I hurt so bad. Please help me.”

“Ab, our new Master is here. He wants to take you to the shower to get cleaned up. Then he will apply some medicine to take away most of the pain. Please, Honey, you must help by trying to get up,” Amber pleaded. Here Charlie interrupted her. He knelt and was examining Abby’s arm.

“I want to put a sling on her arm first, Amber,” he told her. “Hold on while I get some material for one.” Shortly he returned with two large squares of cloth cut from a sheet. One he folded into a triangle. The other he placed on the bed. He then addressed Abby.

“Abby, I have a sling. It will hold your arm close to your body and support it while we shower you. I have to move your arm when I apply it. It may hurt some. I’ll be as gentle as possible,” he told her.

Since Abby had turned partly to her least injured side, the broken arm hung down her front. Charlie slipped the sling under her forearm and brought the two loose ends up toward her neck. He then had Amber hold the two loose ends while he moved Abby’s upper arm over some so that her forearm was just below her breast. Abby screamed at the pain, but the duration was short. Soon she only moaned and sobbed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.