The Cuisine Club - Cover

The Cuisine Club

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Red Meat

Erotica Sex Story: Red Meat - A young man discovers that the social food club to which his parents belong actually covers a very large, very sexy secret... and his world is changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I've since gone to a strip club or two in my day. You get a certain erotic charge of anticipation when you ask a girl for a lap dance, and she grabs you by the hand and leads you to the back area. I'm sure it's all part of the show, a way to maintain physical contact and forge a connection that makes you think with your dick instead of your wallet. And you know what? It works.

At any rate, once Aaliyah took my hand in hers, she could have asked me to cluck like a chicken, and I would have given her my best fowl impression. As it was, she led us over to an open window of the guest house, where my Mom's "Winner" party was about to get into full swing.

Mom's chosen playmates, Catalina and Andrea Tanaka, were already completely naked. Mom was topless, but she still had Catalina's bottoms wrapped around her eyes like a blindfold. Catalina pushed her onto the queen-sized bed, leaned over, and slid two index fingers under Mom's bikini bottoms. Mom closed her legs together and Catalina pulled her bottoms up and tossed them into the corner of the room.

After that, Andrea Tanaka moved to my Mom's side and began kneading her breasts with all the skill one might expect from a girl who was halfway through a Major in Massage Therapy. Catalina smiled mischievously at Andrea and pressed the soles of Mom's feet against her tongue. Once Catalina had licked her way up Mom's arch to her toes, she began bobbing her head over each little piggy. Then she spread Mom's big toe apart from its neighbor and slathered the patch of skin between them with saliva.

"So good!" This was driving Mom crazy, and she pulled Andrea down to the bed.

"Sit on me! On my face! Now!"

I'd never heard Mom say anything so wantonly perverted before. Then again, I'd never seen her as sexually enflamed as she was now. Once Mom felt Andrea's ass, she practically dragged Andrea's crotch to her face and began devouring her pussy. Mom's tongue was a cyclone of activity, and Andrea threw her head back in ecstasy while behind her, Catalina switched her attention to Mom's other foot. Mom moaned lowly into Andrea's pussy, and I couldn't tell who was more turned on between the two of them.

Outside the window, Aaliyah seemed lost in her own world. She let go of my hand and instead palmed my shaft, which she began twisting back and forth almost absentmindedly. I started to groan as my cock came back to life, but Aaliyah immediately looked over to me with a finger over her lips. I guess she didn't want me to break the mood of the moment, but she wasn't the one with the sore balls.

In the room, Andrea contorted her body and leaned backwards until she could twist her face right over Mom's pussy in a sort of inverted sixty-nine maneuver. While Mom kept munching away at Andrea's slit, Andrea began dabbing at Mom's clit with her straining tongue. It was everything the girl could do just to reach that far in her current position.

At the foot of the bed, Catalina slobbered all over Mom's other big toe, took a step back ... and inserted it into her vagina! As I've mentioned before, Mom is tall (almost 5'10"), while Catalina's just over five feet, so it was quite a strange experience watching tiny Catalina ram her pussy with Mom's comparatively huge foot. The oddity of the act astounded me, and I couldn't begin to imagine what it had to feel like, but Catalina seemed to be enjoying the sensation almost to the point of tears of joy.

I looked over to Aaliyah. Her hand was still pumping away at my cock, and she was starting to lick her lips, again almost subconsciously. She had brought her other hand up to squeeze her left breast. It's possible she felt me peeking at her just then, so she turned and stared me down while her other hand pushed her left breast up to her mouth. Aaliyah dabbed her nipple with her tongued, winked at me, and then turned her attention back to the throbbing orgy in the guesthouse. For my part, I could feel my erection getting stronger and the ache at the base of my cock getting duller, if that makes any sense.

Catalina finally stopped masturbating with Mom's toes and fell back to the bed. She tapped Andrea on the shoulder, and Andrea reluctantly rolled off of Mom.

"Hey! I don't recall asking you two to stop!" She said playfully. But Catalina was all business.

"Shhh! You no longer in charge here, Amanda! You're at our mercy now!"

"Oh, is that so-" was all Mom could say before Catalina lifted Mom's leg and slid her own leg underneath, forming a scissors with their two crotches caressing each other. Mom took in a sharp breath.

"Oh, fuck, I want this. I want ... oh ... my ... gaaawwwwddd." Mom was on a different planet now. Hell, she was in a different solar system. As soon as Catalina began gyrating her hips in waves, Mom's head dropped back onto a pillow and she simply let her voice roll as Catalina took her to paradise.

"Gaaahaaaaahhhhhddddaaaaahhhhdddd!" Well, that's what it sounded like to me, at least.

With each pelvic thrust, Catalina's labia entwined with the lips of Mom's pussy. This positioning created a series of labia-lipped "kisses" that had Mom on the edge of a MONSTER orgasm. Andrea leaned over and took Mom's left big toe into her mouth like Catalina had done just a few moments ago, and the effect was instantaneous. Mom's stomach began to tremble and her voice went so high I could barely decipher her chirps of joy.

"Ohohohohoooooooooaaaoohh ... Ahhhh ... oh..." Good gosh. Mom almost sounded like a wounded seal, and juices were now flowing liberally between her pussy and Catalina's crotch. My Mom and stepmom both looked temporarily spent, but that didn't stop Andrea from moving to the center of the bed so she could personally lick their connection point clean.

Back where I was standing, Aaliyah finally let go of my dick and turned to me.

"Let's go check out how your dad's doing." I nodded slowly, still transfixed by her breasts. She interlaced her fingers in mine once more and we hustled over to the other window.

Dad was standing at the foot of the bed pounding his cock into the spread legs of Divya. Maria sat among the pillows at the top, digging her firm fingers into Divya's breasts and pinching her nipples. Without stopping her movements, Maria looked up at Dad and purred.

"What do you think your wife is doing to Melissa right now?"

This was a reference to my Mom. Even though everyone else called her by her given name, Amanda, for some reason Maria had always used Mom's middle name, Melissa. When I eventually found out why, I was floored, but that little revelation was still over a year away at that point.

Dad grunted to acknowledge Maria's question, but he was too busy abusing Divya's pussy to form actual words.

"I think Catalina has her tongue deep inside her ass."

Another grunt from Dad, who had somehow managed to pick up the pace of his thrusts. Divya reacted with a low moan of her own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.