Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kristen:

"I've got a lasagna ready for the oven. Let me go put it in. You two behave yourselves while I'm gone."

As Amy reached for Adam's cock, I said, "Amy, must you play with Adam's dick all the time? Poor guy."

"Mom, if Adam doesn't want me to, he can ask me to stop."

"No I won't, ever."

"Well, I may play with it myself when I get back."

So, the dinner was in the oven and the timer set. I had just enough time to get back upstairs to play with Adam myself.

"My turn, Amy," I said as I bent down to take Adam in my mouth. Amazingly, he was somewhat hard so I began to do my famous mouth-to-cock resuscitation technique on him. There was life there and he should be a ready young man after dinner. How nice for us both.

We each had a glass of red wine with dinner, naked at the kitchen table, taking turns playing with our favorite toy under the table.

Back upstairs, Adam sported a very nice erection which Amy and I both so admired. As he sat on my bed, I went to him, took hold of his cock and said, "I believe I get this next," and lay down and motioned Adam to kneel in front of me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and Adam moved forward to press his cock against my pussy which was peering out from between my thighs. He leaned forward on my shins and pushed inside my wet lips. Ah, yes, that wonderful feeling of a man's cock filling me up. Heaven.

Amy was sitting in the chair across the room watching us as she slowly fingered herself.

The position I chose is one of my favorites as it holds my pussy lips tightly closed and allows the man to drive deeply into me. The best of all worlds. Good for him, good for me.

"Oh, Kristen, this feels so good, god, I love fucking you."

"Mmm, me too. You are nice and hard. I love you deep in me. Yeah, it feels really good, deep, nice and deep."

"Oh, man, I'm not gonna last much longer. You ... unh, UNH, UNH, ugh, ugh, oh, yeah, oh."

I could feel Adam's cum and my juices trickling down my butt, my sheets were a a cummy-juicy mess from all the lovemaking among the three of us. But what fun we'd had.

"Let me lick you, Kristen. Maybe I can get you to cum."

Adam's was a proposition I never refuse. Ever since my first time, I have always loved to have a guy down between my legs making me cum. I was fourteen at the time and Bill Michaels had dared me to do oral sex with him. I don't take dares lightly and, that day, I ended up with a mouth full of cum and the most fantastic orgasm of my life. Well, up to that point. Oh, the ones since, many of the best were from oral.

Adam:

Kristen had all the experience needed to make a man supremely happy in bed. She is a sexual powerhouse who has worked hard at making herself an erotic superstar with a man's cock. I can't even imagine her daughter when Amy is her age. All I know is that they have made me gloriously happy.

I loved being between Kristen's legs, her love box is so sensitive, every lick, every suck, every kiss I know sends waves of pleasure through her. I could live between her legs.

Sucking her clit, I slid two fingers into her yearning labia and felt around inside her lovely pussy.

"Mmm. Mmm. Oh, Adam, that's nice. Oh, right there. Right there. OH, OH, UHHH, UHHH, uhh, uhh, oh, oh. Oh, Adam, don't stop, honey, don't stop."

God, I loved giving this woman orgasms. She really has strong orgasms and lets you know that you have pleased her enormously. I loved that.

"Come here, Adam, hug me, baby."

I moved up and Kristen wrapped her arms around me and we held each other in a fog of sensuousness. I felt Amy crawl next to me with her front pressed to my back. It felt wonderful being sandwiched between these two lovers of mine.

We must have fallen asleep for a while because it was about ten-fifteen when I felt Kristen get up to use the bathroom. Amy snuggled closer and rubbed her hand on my semi-hard cock.

"Mmm, you're soft, Adam. Want a little suck?"

"Amy, hon, I was asleep, it gets soft sometimes when I'm asleep."

"Oh, Adam, not when I'm around. I love playing with your cock."

As wonderful as Kristen is, I simply am overwhelmed at the budding sexuality of her daughter. She was a sex kitten growing into a sex tigress. Oh, I love them both.

"Can I see if I can get you hard? Pretty please?"

How can I turn down this offer?

She disappeared under the sheet and began to suck my hardening cock. Kristen, in the meantime, came back to bed and said, "My god, Amy, let the poor guy get some rest," to which I replied, "This guy is getting hard again. Anyway, it feels good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.