Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kristen:

These two teens had permanent smiles, it seemed; that well-fucked look. Amy followed me upstairs while I changed.

"About our little party for Adam, um, I've been thinking. It would be pretty daring, you know, doing all that in front of each other. But, I think Adam would love it. Where else can a guy find two prettier women who want to make him happy. I think I'd like to do it, even in front of my mom."

Well, the ball seemed to now be in my court. My daughter was becoming a pretty hot young lady.

"Well, it would certainly be unforgettable for Adam ... and for us, too. I've never done anything quite like this before. I've tried to raise you to be open to sex and to enjoy it, I know I sure have. I guess maybe Adam is in for the going-away party of his life."

Amy threw her arms around me and said, "Oh, we'll fuck him crazy. He'll be cummed-out for a month."

"Well, Amy, you have quite a way of putting it, but I guess you're right. Lucky guy."

Okay, that was it, a naked send-off party for Adam. I would buy myself a Victoria's Secret babydoll nighty to match Amy's. Adam will like that.

"Maybe we could have the dinner two nights before he leaves and I can take two days off from work and we can take him to the airport on the second afternoon. He may need a stretcher. Now, just how do we do this?" I ask Amy.

"I thought we could have a nice dinner, some champagne, if that's okay with you, and then we could go change into something sexy, maybe even nothing, and come in together. He'd burst right through his pants."

"Oh, Amy, you think like your mother. I like the champagne idea, two bottles, maybe, we're not going anywhere, and I'll get myself a nighty like the one I gave you. We'll be 'twins.' How's that?"

"I can't wait to see the look on his face as we come in wearing those babydolls. Wow."

"Frankly, I can't wait to see the bulge in his pants. I'll tell him later that we're planning a nice dinner two nights before he leaves."

So, it was set.

Later, Adam rapped softly and came in. Naked, as usual, I got up and gave him a nice long, wet kiss as he felt me all over.

"Let's get these pants off, then I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, I can just imagine."

"Maybe, maybe not."

I tugged his pants and briefs down, sucked him for a few minutes, then patted the space next to me and said, "Sit down, Adam."

I explained that I might not be home at dinner time on the last day he's here (A little white lie to cover the fact that Adam is getting almost two whole days of Amy and I, lucky dog.), so Amy and I wanted to fix him a special dinner and dessert two nights before he leaves.

"Well, that's great, you don't have to but it would be nice."

"Oh, Adam, we want to and it will be nice." Little did he know.

"So, let's snuggle, I've missed you today."

Wiggling against Adam's nakedness was lovely after a long day at work, his cock, an insistent reminder of things to come.

"Mmm, what's this?" I asked as I reached down.

"Oh, that's for you, Kristen. I thought maybe you might think of something to do with it," he chuckled, now perfectly at ease with sex.

"I have just the perfect place for it," and I rolled over on my back and spread wide for him.

Adam got up on his knees between my legs, bent down and gave me a very nice lick and suck and tongue before he pressed into me. Oh, he felt so good going in. No wonder Amy loved having him all day.

As we made love, my mind was really on what the upcoming dinner party and threesome might be like. I'd certainly seen Adam naked (he's really almost beautiful, something I'd probably never tell a guy, but he is.) and I've seen my daughter naked.

Well, not a lot since she'd become as developed as she was now, but we'd never hidden away from each other, either. But this was going to be a bit different. Well, she wass fifteen and, in a couple of years, would be in college.

I never thought I'd have the occasion to watch her give a blowjob or fuck a guy. And in two days, I would be watching her do just that. And, she'd be watching her mother do just the same. Well, it's all part of life, isn't it?

Even with my mind dwelling on the future, I managed to have a very good orgasm and I made sure that Adam had not a single sperm cell left in his body when he went off to his room. The big day would be here soon enough.

Amy:

I had a few days to psych myself up for our big fuck-fest (sorry for the directness but I'm entering new territory here and I'm pretty wound-up over it, wouldn't you be?) for Adam. Oh, he'll finally have a soft penis. We'll drain him dry.

I was imagining the scene a few nights from now when Mom and I ravish Adam; the poor guy won't have a chance. I know my Mom is pretty at-ease with sex, more than I am, so I knew I needed to get over any shyness I had about our new adventure.

Anyway, I got up to see Mom before she left for work to have a few minutes to talk.

"Any advice for me, Mom? You know, about our party for Adam?"

"Well, sweetie, confidence is always a good thing. Spend some time naked in front of your mirror looking at the beautiful body you have; convince yourself that you are the most desirable woman on earth. That any man would want you, that you have a sexual power that is irresistible and a desire to give and receive pleasure as much as you're possible."

"Well, I have learned that I'm desirable, Adam has shown me that. But I like your advice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.