Adam Comes to Visit
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

The stay at my aunt's had been an unbelievably wonderful time. First, sex with my Aunt Kristen, who I've lusted over for a long time. She's a MILF, for sure. And, in the bedroom, a super-star. She dazzles me with sex every night. Believe me, an older woman is well worth being with.

And Amy. Young, new and eager for sex, voracious, wanting to learn more each time, trying everything she can think of, and a small, beautiful young body that is every guy's dream.

And I have them both.

I felt the bed move, then felt Amy, naked, next to me.

"Time to get up, Adam. And time to get 'it' up, Adam. I want some fun, with this," as she gripped my hardening cock.

"Can I pee, first?"

When I got back, she was on top of the covers, on her side with her upper leg raised so that her pretty pussy greeted me.

Impatiently, Amy said, "Let me know when you're ready, okay."

"Okay, okay, I'm ready."

"Then lay down right here."

With that, Amy got between my legs, backwards and lowered her pussy towards my cock. Now I saw what she wanted.

She reached back and guided me into paradise as she squatted down on my cock. Oh, this was so nice. I watched as she rocked back and forth burying me far inside and I just loved looking at my cock sliding in as she arched back toward me each time and then out as she pulled up forward. Ah, heaven.

"I've been thinking of this position all night."

Amy then pushed all the way down driving my cock deep into her, then wiggled back and forth, generating ripples of pleasure for us both. She ground her hips against my pubic bone and the feeling was sensational. Oh, I was gonna cum, right then. My orgasm occurred exactly when she pulled up off my cock giving me a fantastic first spurt into her pussy.

"Oh, Amy, god, that was so good."

She was pushing back down and she said, "Oh, I'm cumming, too. Oh, right now, OOH, OOH, OOH, OH, OH," and she collapsed back to sit on my cock as I raised up and put my arms around her and caressed her breasts.

In a few minutes, she said, "Let's have breakfast, then shower, okay. I'm kinda drippy, hand me a towel or something."

Breakfast was cereal, eaten naked (We were naked, the cereal had milk.) as we fondled each other.

"This is the only way to live," I said.

"Mmm, yeah, what do you want to do after we shower?"

So, I suggested, "We'll be all nice and clean, we can do oral with each other, I love doing that."

In the shower, we got each other good and clean, really good and clean, every nook and cranny. We dried each other off, then went to my room for a little kissing and sucking on each other, now one of our favorite daily pastimes.

I lay down and Amy got on top of me facing the other way. Her face was right at the level with my dick and I'd already nestled my face into her love garden.

Amy:

Adam's tongue was making a wide circle around my inner thighs on the of outside my labia. I never thought that area would be very sensitive, but oh, this was feeling good, very good. And, he was not even in my love garden yet, just on the outskirts.

I gripped Adam's cock and begin licking my way around the glistening plump head as my hand stroked up and down. His tongue moved to my outer labia and I pulled the head of his cock into my mouth and began sucking and tonguing. I heard a soft moan and sucked a bit harder.

I wanted to try something new so I began licking up and down the entire length of his cock ending each time with a nice suck on the end. Oh, the moaning got deeper. So, I kept this up for a while then began sucking his tip and rubbing him up and down.

From down by my happy pussy, I heard, "Oh, I'm close, that's so good." So I just kept going and soon Adam arched his back and I felt a warm surge into my mouth. I sucked and sucked to get every drop as he burrowed deeply into my love nest with his tongue.

As I licked off the cum still oozing from his cock, he moved his tongue up and I felt a finger slide in my very wet love tunnel. As appreciation, I continued to lick him as I felt my tension mount. Oh, yes, the telltale signs of a lovely orgasm were massing together ready to leap out of the shadows and take me over.

Sucking my clit, he moved his finger to the front wall of my vagina and rubbed back and forth and the feeling just exploded as I erupt in a wonderful climax like being flooded over by a huge warm gush of water over me.

"Oh, Adam, you are so good and I love you."

Adam turned to hold me in his arms as we enjoyed the glowing remains of our lovemaking. After lunch, we never made it back to Adam's room. We made love on the couch in the family room, Adam sitting and me straddling him as I held on to the back cushion. Oh, I bounced us to a fantastic orgasm, his, then mine just a minute later.

Our days went on like this, full of nakedness, fondling each other's bodies, licking where it felt good, sucking where it felt marvelous and making love at least twice or three times each day. Heaven.

Kristen:

It ws Adam's last week and I was already missing him. Our sex at night was terrific, as only a young man can give. Amy had never been happier; it was obvious that they are screwing each other silly all day and I can't blame them. Not at all.

When I got upstairs to change after work, Amy followed me into my bedroom.

"Mom, can I ask you a question? A kind of personal question?"

"Sure, Amy, is it Adam?"

"Well, yeah, in a way. Um ... I've kinda wondered ... from a few little things I've seen, uh, are you and Adam doing anything after I go to bed?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.