Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

Can a dick wear out? I hope not. I've had non-stop sex all day and, now, I'm on call for a good fucking later tonight. And, good fucking it will be, too. My Aunt Kristen would be the dream of any guy and I'm slipping into her room shortly and she'll be naked waiting for me. Jealous, aren't you?

I looked at Amy's door and it seemed like her lights were out so I went to the end of the hall, rapped lightly, and entered, pulling off my shirt as I went. Beautifully naked, Kristen sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed and proceeded to take my pants off. "Hmm, no Jockey's tonight, Adam."

"I've just quit wearing them. They're not on much anymore anyway."

Even before I finished saying this, she was sucking on me, yes, I was hard. I knew what was coming. Kristen's mouth was meant for a man's tongue and a man's cock. I know it may seem a bit sexist but I'm sorry, you haven't had her suck you off. You are spent, drained, sucked dry and supremely happy. She is magical.

After a few minutes, we are both on her bed, "Adam, after all you've done today, you're still hard as a rock. Oh, am I glad your mom sent you here. Let's get that nice hard cock of yours in a happy place, right here," and she swung up and over me plunging her pussy down burying me in her love nest.

Oh, she pushed down and took me all the way in, then twisted back and forth and up and down. It felt like she was sucking me with her pussy. I've been with a naked fifteen-year old girl all day but Kristen's experience and technique makes sex a whole new thing.

As she was on top riding me to heaven, I was feeling her very pretty breasts, so much like Amy's, and she pulls way up almost pulling me out of her, then plunges back down, slowly up, then quickly down, slowly up, down fast. Oh, god, was this good. Then, she pressed down hard and moved her hips a little up and down over and over, keeping me deep within her. And, looking up at her, with a little film of perspiration on her upper lip, she looked magnificent fucking me. Her breasts bounced slightly as she levitated over me.

"Oh, Adam, oh," she gasped, swiveling her pussy around while I'm feeling something like bottom on the end of my cock. I was really in deep and the feeling was unbelievable.

"Oh, push hard, Adam, I'm ... UUH, UUH, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Cum in me, Adam, cum in me." I was still buried deep in her and I suddenly felt that tingling of an orgasm coming on.

"OOH, I'm cumming, I'm ... UUH, UUH, UH, uh."

"Cum in me, Adam, fill me up. Gimme your cum. Oh."

Wow, I'd had a lot of sex today, but that was the best. I don't think I'd ever cummed that hard in my life. Not only that but I get her hot, sexy daughter all day tomorrow.

"Oh, Adam, that was so good. You liked it too, huh?"

"Oh, Kristen, you are magnificent. It's just never been that good ever before."

As we hold each other and kiss, my hands rove all over her. God, I might even get hard again.

Kristen:

My nephew was a handy guy to have around. We'd just had a four-star fuck and now he was down where I love men, licking my wet, happy, and contented pussy. I didn't think I'll have an orgasm from this but I could have been wrong. The one I'd had earlier was really strong, earthquake-sized. I don't get many of those, Adam was showing himself to be quite the lover.

God bless him, his cock got hard again, so I asked him if he'd like a blowjob before bedtime.

"Oh, Kristen, you give the best. I'd love it."

"Well, let me do something a bit special," and I leaned over and got a roll of menthol mints out of my bedside table and popped one in my mouth.

"First, I suck this, then you. Mmm, here," and I bent over him and began sucking him, stopping every once in a while to gently blow on his cock.

"Oh, my god, that's wild. It's hot, then cold, tingly, wow. I've never heard of doing this. Does that feel great. I'm getting me some of those for sure."

This young man knows what he likes and I'm glad to oblige. So, I do some of the things I've learned over the years, sucking on the tip while twirling my tongue around the head, twisting my head, licking him under the head while my thumbs move up and down, oh, things like that. And I got a mouth full of cum just as I expected.

"I can tell you, Adam, that when you do the same thing with a mint in your mouth for a woman, it's just as nice. Wanna try one on me?"

So, Adam sucked a mint, then got down and began licking me.

"Lick around my clit, then blow on it. Oh, yeah, just like that. It just feels so hot, then cool. Sometimes, try ice in your mouth. Warn her first, though. Nobody likes surprises down there."

The next morning, as I'm having breakfast, Amy comes in wearing the new nightie.

"Oh, my, Amy, you are beautiful. There's no 'secret' to this Victoria's Secret. Rather stunning. Maybe I'll buy one for myself."

"Thanks Mom. Think Adam'll like it?"

"Only if he's alive, sweetie. Well, I'm off. You two have fun. Oh, I know you will."

And I drove away with my panties already getting damp. I wondered if they sold panty liners in big case lots?

Adam:

No, I didn't sleep late. As soon as I heard Aunt Kristen leave for work, I pulled on a pair of briefs and went downstairs.

Here was my cousin in the most erotic nightie imaginable. It was kind of an open knitted lace that really didn't hide anything. And no panties. Omigod, I thought, my day was starting off right.

"Good morning, beautiful. What a nightie."

"Oh, you like? I'm glad you noticed."

"Ha, ha, even a tree would notice."

"So, what do you have planned for today?"

"Well, taking your nice nightie off is high on my list. After that, we'll see what comes up."

"I think, from the look of your underpants, it's already come up. You can take off my nightie if I can take off your briefs. Deal?"

"Oh, deal, for sure."

I lift the nightie off and Amy stood before me beautifully naked, her breasts just waiting for my lips. She bent down and tugged my briefs off and slid a hand under my very erect cock and said, "Hmm, all rested up from yesterday?" God, little did she know that my hard pecker had two more cums last night.

"Oh, he's eager with what he sees right in front of him," she said, playing with my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.