Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

If anything, Amy's pussy is nicer than Kristen's. Now, don't get me wrong. Both are wonderful. But I think this is the first time Amy has had a guy go down on her. She had hold of me pulling me into her pussy like she never wanted it to stop. And, what an orgasm. I've seen quite a few but she went off like a rocket.

And now, fucking her.

Oh, so sweet. She has a perfect body and she's not just a passive receptacle for cock like one girl I've been with who just lay there as you sawed in and out of her. No, Amy is thrusting and twisting and pulling making my cock a very happy fellow. It's her first time but her mom has done some home-schooling that earns top grades. And think of all the days to come.

"Oh, Adam, I love it when go in real far and just leave it there moving it just a little like you're teasing me. Oh, that's so nice. Oh."

She's now got her legs up on me with her heels on my shoulders so I can go very deep inside her. She's moving her hips around in a circle as I move in and out. Oh, what a way to spend the day.

"Oh, god, Amy, this is so good. I can't believe it's your first time. I hope it's good for you."

"Adam, I want you in me forever. This is so good. You make me feel so good. I'm getting close to another orgasm, just keep it far inside. It feels so ... oh, oh, OH, UHH, uhh, uhhhh, oh, it's sooo ... oh."

I start taking nice, slow, long strokes that made my cock tingle. Slow felt so good right then, nice and slow.

"Oh, my ... Oh, my ... Amy I'm ... OH, UHH, OOOH, oooh, oh, Amy."

I flooded Amy's beautiful pussy full of my cum and just plunged as deep as I could as she pushed her hips hard onto my cock. I was buried as far into her as I could go. Oh, was it wonderful.

Amy:

This may have been the first time I had a penis in me but my mom prepared me for it. She also prepared me to be a good lover. She's done Kegel exercises for years to strengthen her pubic muscles so her pussy can grip a guy's cock nice and tight.

She had me doing them when I was twelve and we both have dildos that have suction cups on the bottom. Mine usually stays attached to my bathroom floor and almost every day I squat down on it, then fuck it up and down, clenching my muscles with each up-pull.

For variety (and fun) I sometimes stick it on the tile wall and back on to it for some 'doggie-style' exercises with it or use it in the living room with it stuck on the corner of the coffee table with me facing away over it going up and down.

I never get tired of doing these exercises because I love fucking the dildo and manage to have at least one really good orgasm each time I use it. I do leave a mess on the floor that is fun to clean up as I remember how it got there.

Adam was pushing himself deep into me and each time he pulled back, I clenched my well-toned pussy tightly around him, it felt so good, and then, he bolted and I felt his warm gush fill my love box. I pushed as hard as I could to keep him as deep as possible. God, I was full and it felt so good. I couldn't have a better first lover. Thanks, Mom. And Adam.

As we collapsed in a post-lovemaking heap, I told Adam, "We have all afternoon together. I want to do this again ... and more."

"Like what?"

"Well, I'll never get enough of you kissing me down there, for one."

Adam needed no further encouragement as he moved down to begin licking and tonguing my very happy pussy. I lay there with my legs open to his oral caresses bathing in the warmth of ecstasy washing over me. I will never get enough of this, ever, I thought.

I could feel trickles of our love juices dribbling down my cleft on to his sheets.

"Adam, as much as I love what you're doing, let's go take a shower. I'm all drippy and it'll be fun to shower together."

"Great idea, Amy. I get the soap first."

We run naked to the shower, I've got cum running down my legs, and Adam turns on the water. While it warms, we're holding and kissing each other and moving against each other. He pulls me in and begins to soap my breasts. Oh, I never knew a shower could be this much fun. His hands felt so smooth and sensuous.

"Now, down here," he said and I spread my feet so he could wash my tingly pussy. Oh, he gave it such special treatment, making sure I was very, very clean. Now he took the sprayer head down and turned it on to 'pulse' and rinsed me off directing it at my clit. Oh, I arched my back and put one foot up on the wall so he could get it just right and we wasted a fair amount of water but I was a happy and very clean girl.

"Oh, Adam, you really know how to get a girl clean ... and happy," and I gave him a long hug and kiss as the water poured over us. I took the soap and began on his shoulders and chest.

"Yes, I'll get down there soon, be patient," I said and finally gave his still-hard cock a good soaping.

"Get it really clean, Amy, take all day."

In a minute, I gave him the soap and turned my back to him and said, "Backside, now, please" and he soaped me very thoroughly paying particular my bottom and that area just under. Yes, particular attention.

Then it was his turn and then we were out and drying off.

"You are so beautiful, Amy, I'm in heaven being with you."

"I couldn't have a better lover for my first, Adam, I can't wait until after lunch, we have all afternoon together."

Back in Adam's room, he started to pull on a pair of briefs and I said, "Oh, no, Adam, don't cover up that pretty dick of yours, let's go naked the rest of the day. I like looking at you."

"Oh, Amy, you have such great ideas."

So, we had lunch naked, sat close and played with each other until we went back upstairs to Adam's room.

"That's quite a wet spot on your sheets, Adam. Looks like someone's been having fun."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.