Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Amy:

This summer, my mom's sister, my aunt Lucie, left her husband of eighteen years and their son, my cousin, Adam, came to stay with my mom and me for a little over a month. That's really where all this starts.

My mom and I are very close and we talk about all kinds of things. She's great because she's willing to talk with me about boys and sex and all that. She says it's better than learning it wrong from other kids. She's probably right.

So, we've talked about sex in more detail than many moms and daughters. We've talked about birth control, oral sex, STDs, masturbation, handjobs, you name it. And my mom doesn't gloss over the details. When I turned twelve, she gave me my first vibrator and lessons on my clit and G-spot. I've gotten a new vibrator on each birthday since.

I now have the same kind that she has which is curved to reach the G-spot and has a clit stimulator. I can sometimes hear her and I know she can sometimes hear me when I have a better-than-average orgasm (Is there such a thing as an average orgasm?).

I also have a vibrator insert on a wire to a battery pack. It's called an 'egg, ' I think. She won't let me wear it to school even though she wears hers to her office sometimes. She also makes me turn it off when we're watching TV. Too noisy, she says. Hmm, sure feels nice, though.

We've watched internet porn together, especially ones that she wanted me to learn from, like how to give a guy a blowjob or a handjob. Lots of videos showing sexual positions, solo sex, the different shapes and sizes of penises. Even ones who've been circumcised or not. It was interesting and I think I like the ones that have been circumcised better, though I haven't really seen any real ones. I just think the round cap on the end is cute.

When she wanted to show me what a soft penis looked like so I could compare it with an erect one, she looked all over the internet, even Googled: 'soft penis' with little luck. Finally, she found a few 'softies' at a nudist site. We've laughed about that. According to the internet, you'd think that every penis on earth is rock-hard. Ha. She says she wishes they all were.

So, anyway, I know a lot, more than most girls I think, but I haven't done it. I've been felt up but the right guy hasn't been there at the right time. My mom is big on having the right guy. Her first few were the wrong guys so she's making sure I don't repeat her mistakes. I agree with that.

My parents have been divorced for six years now. When it happened, I went to stay with my aunt and uncle until things were basically over. So, I guess, my aunt is doing the same with her sister's son, shipping him off to the aunt for a month or so during the summer.

Kristen:

My sister had been having marital problems for some time so I'm not surprised that it's come to an end. We're taking in my nephew for a while, he's just seventeen and will be a senior in the fall. Adam is a nice kid, makes good grades, plays some tennis and is more like my sister than like his father. That's a good thing in my opinion.

We do have a spare bedroom so Amy won't be too inconvenienced while he's here. She's fifteen and looks a lot like my sister and I, only a slightly smaller and younger version. My sister is the older and is very pretty, if a bit overweight. I'm two years younger at thirty-six and still get a lot of looks when I walk down the street. Amy tells me all her friends refer to me as a MILF and, yes, I know what it means. And, yes, I like to F.

I've tried to raise Amy to understand the realities of love and sex and have made sure she understands the details, not just the basics. It's the details that really trip you up if you don't know them. And I want her to enjoy the beautiful body that she has.

She's still a virgin and that's fine. I really want her to wait until she's able to have sex with a nice guy who is trustworthy and wants to give pleasure, not just take it. There aren't many of these around. So, she's happy to wait for now.

Adam:

It's really a bummer that the folks are splitting but I'm not surprised. Dad has been messing around for a long time and doesn't even try much to cover it up. I don't blame Mom for calling it quits.

So, this guy (me) gets shipped off to Aunt Kristen's and my cousin Amy's place for a month or so. I don't mind, really, since being at home while my parents end it all is sometimes depressing and I really do like being around my aunt. If you were a guy, you would, too. She's younger than my mom and looks like a model. Nice figure and beautiful legs. Not big boobs, just right. She may be my aunt but I get a hard-on when I'm around her.

Her daughter, Amy, is cute, she was eleven or twelve the last time I saw her, a little version of my aunt.

I know it will be kinda lonely when I'm there. My girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago and that doesn't help things. I guess I miss her body more than I miss her. We had great sex but, when I look back, I guess we didn't have much else. But, boy, the sex was good. That I really miss.

And now I'm going where I don't have any school friends or potential girl friends but at least I have a pretty aunt to be around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.