Jen's Bad Decision - Cover

Jen's Bad Decision

Copyright© 2009 by luvithard

Chapter 2: Jen gets her ass stuffed and more

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jen gets her ass stuffed and more - Jen ends up at bar by herself and finds herself at center stage being the sex object of the patrons in the bar.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

Jen could not believe what was happening to her. Why was she so foolish to go into seedy bar by herself dressed like a common slut? She couldn't even imagine what she looked like at the moment with matted cum all over her hair and face, make-up smeared running down her face. Her pussy was still seeping cum and it was slowly trickling down her legs onto the floor. Her enormous tits were bruised and battered and had teeth marks embedded in them. She tried pleading again, "PLEASE let me go. PLEASE!"

"We have no intention of doing that just yet slut. We still have hours of fun planned for you and you will beg for it. Now, let's get you ready for the next scene shall we?" Frank said.

Frank released her from the straps and Jen was finally able to remove her head and tits from the holes and stand up. She blushed in embarrassment as additional cum oozed out her swollen pussy running down her legs and dripping onto the floor. "Don't worry slut, before long you will have cum pouring out of her ass as well" Frank said as he turned her around so she could see what was about to happen to her. Standing in the middle of the room was a bench resembling a saw-horse with padding. There were straps attached to the bottom of two legs to tie off ankles and straps attached mid way on two legs to tie off arms. The legs could be adjusted to various widths and heights, even allowing one end to be raised higher than the other. There was a series of bolts in the floor to secure the bench once the proper width had been determined.

"Nooooooo, PLEASE NO!" Jen cried out as she saw the bench not even wanting to imagine what could be done to her tied down to that thing. She tried running for the door, but was quickly stopped by Frank who easily picked her up and carried her toward the bench and plopped her on top of it, her large tits hanging down on each side of the saw-horse. Smacking her hard on her ass, making her cry out in pain, he said, "Lay still, you don't want me to hurt you." Dread spreading through out her body, she lay perfectly still breathing heavily. He grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him until her ass and pussy were hanging off the bench. "This is for easy access" he told her. He then took a strap and bound her tightly around her waist securing her to the padding. He took each ankle and secured them to the bottom of the legs and did the same with her arms. She was now totally bound on the bench with her ass and pussy hanging off the end.

"Now for a bit of adjustment" he said as he began making the width of the legs wider forcing Jen's legs wider apart. She could feel her pussy and ass being spread open as the cool air hit them. "Please stop, you are spreading them too far." she whimpered. She knew how exposed and vulnerable she was but could do nothing about it. Frank secured the legs to the bolts in the floor wanting to be sure the bench didn't move as the men in the bar took turns ramming Jen's ass. He adjusted the widths on her arms purely to make Jen uncomfortable and secured those legs too. He raised the back legs so they were about 6" higher than the front to allow more access to Jen's ass and pussy, but still allowing easy access to her mouth.

"Now, it is time to open that cute ass hole of yours. I am going to finger you first with one finger and stretch you take three fingers. The pain will be intense, but remember your ass has to stretch very wide to take all of these huge cocks." Jen heard whoops and hollers with that statement, and cried out. "PLEASE LET ME GO! Pleeasseeeee!" still not believing this was happening to her.

"We will, but we first need to have a bit more fun. And hell, who knows slut, you may find it enjoyable too. Now, let's get that ass of yours ready for some serious fucking" he responded.

Frank took a finger and buried into her pussy lubricating it with all the cum that was still deposited in Jen. Jen blushed in shame as she remembered how she responded to the gang bang that had just taken place. Frank laughed, "Yeah, slut you really enjoyed that didn't you? Just wait till your ass gets it." He pulled his finger out of her dripping pussy and wiped the cum around her tight asshole. Jen instinctively flinched feeling his finger rubbing her very private part. He wiped his finger up the inside of her leg, gathering more cum and slowly pressed his finger against her cute puckered hole.

Jen shivered has his hand moved to the crack of her ass toward her puckering anus. She tried to clinch her checks together, but the bondage of the table prevented her from doing so. She gasped when she felt his finger touch her puckering hole. She tried squirming her ass to move his finger away from her anal opening, but he just kept moving his finger following her movements.

His finger pushed in, forcefully prying against her anal sphincter. Jen moaned as the pressure increased and suddenly her tight anus opened to his finger. He continued to forcefully push his finger deep inside her anal track.

"Ahhhhhhh, please stop. I can't do this." she pleaded yet again.

He pulled his finger out and got a bottle of baby oil and poured it all over her exposed ass. She felt it run down the crack of her ass to her pussy. He took his hands and ran up and down her crack toward her pussy. He heard her intake of breath and knew her pussy was probably getting wet again. He roughly fingered her cunt again making her groan in pleasure and secrete even more of her pussy juices. He could see her cute puckering anus open a bit as he continued to push three fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

Jen moaned loudly not believing how good he felt to have Frank's large fingers spread her tender pussy and start fingering her. Her body relaxed a bit and she even began to enjoy the feeling of the cool air on her ass hole. She felt Frank pull her ass checks apart, but this time she tried to remain relaxed. He pushed his oiled finger quickly and deeply into Jen's clenching anus. His finger began to probe her tender virgin channel. She moaned but stayed relaxed as his finger burrowed deep in her rectum. He withdrew the finger and plunged two fingers into her stretching her anal opening wide. Her body shuddered from the cruel invasion and Jen gasped in pain. "Take them out, it hurts too much."

Frank ignoring her, continued to explore the insides of her rectum. He suddenly stopped and kept both fingers buried deep inside her ass. Jen trembled in pain and waited for the unavoidable next step in the horrid process. She then felt his fingers opening deep inside her forcing her rectal walls to stretch. She screamed in pain, but Frank's fingers continued their merciless stretching. Her breathing became shallow as she felt Frank pull his fingers out stretching her as he withdrew. He got to her sphincter and closed his fingers together but then quickly opened them again enlarging her anal opening. Jen shuddered in pain. He repeated this process about 4 more times forcing her anal opening wider than the previous stretch. Jen had never felt such pain before; she thought her pussy had taken an abuse. That was nothing compared to what was happening to her now.

With the last stretch, Frank just held his fingers in place forcing Jen's asshole to remain open and exposed. "Ok, I think I have loosened her up a bit for first set of guys. I think I got her to about 1 ½ inches so your hard cocks will have to finish the stretching."

With that Jen wailed, "PLEASE NO! I can't take anything bigger, it hurts too much." Her ass was already aching and burning from the finger abuse she had gotten from Frank. How the hell was she going to handle someone's cock?

Frank poured more baby oil on her ass as some guy came into the picture with his hard cock ready to go for some ass pounding fun. "Try to relax or else it will rip up your anal tract." he told her.

Jen groaned and her body shuddered as she felt him force his cock slowing into her ass. Her body twitched in pain and she felt her bowels twinge and throb as it was forced to take the huge cock deep in her ass. He eased back out and than plunged back in. She withered underneath him trying to escape his huge cock as it slid deep inside her rectum unaware that he was only half-way in at this point.

"I'm going to force the rest of my cock deep into your ass now and begin to forcefully fuck you." he said.

Jen screamed out in pain as each thrust was pushing deeper into her anal canal. She thought it would never end feeling her ass burn as his cock opened her ass hole even further. She cried out and her body twitched with each stoke of his cock. Her head shot up and her back arched up in pain as his entire 8" finally hit home. Her body went rigid as he starting viciously plowing his cock deep inside her. Jen had never felt such agony and she begged and pleaded for him to stop. But he just relentlessly continued plowing his entire 8" in and out of her ass. Her ass farted and made obscene noises which brought her even more shame as to what was happening to her.

He grabbed her hips and began gut-wrenching thrusts deep into her ass, watching her stretched anus grip his cock with each thrust. It felt sooooo damn good as his balls smacked against her ass. His hands then reached under her ass and began to rub her wet pussy. He pulled on her already swollen clit and began to pinch it, forcing a groan from Jen. "Tell me you like having your ass fucked!"

Jen began to feel the change in her body as his fingers continued to masturbate her. Even with the steady hammering of his cock deep in ass, her body began reacting to the constant teasing of his fingers on her pussy and clit. She began fucking him back by meeting each of his forceful thrusts by rocking her hips back forcing his enormous cock even deeper into her rectal walls. She grunted and groaned as her bowels continued to cramp and spasm. Her body shuddered now in delight and pain. She instinctively starting clinching her pussy to intensive the arousal she was getting from his drumming fingers. With each clinch she was milking his cock buried deep in her ass.

"Tell me you like having your ass fucked!" he said, grabbing her by her hair forcing her head back.

Her body betraying her yet again, enjoying the sensation in her ass, said, "Yes, I like having my ass fucked" embarrassed when she heard the words come out of her mouth. "Say it like you mean it!" he yelled, smacking her cute ass cheeks making her yelp.

"YES! I like having my ass fucked!" she said totally humiliated.

The fuck fest was starting all over again, the pounding this time taking place in Jen's ass instead. She heard them yell, "Fuck her in the ass, fuck her hard!" The frenzy started again, someone came up to Jen and began mauling her tits squeezing her nipples and slapping her large 36D tits making her scream out in anguish as they banged against the side of bench. Someone else took his large erect cock and started smacking her face with it saying "Open your mouth slut." She had no choice but to open her mouth, dreading having her face fucked yet again by these vile man and while having someone else fuck her in her ass.

Jen felt the cock push into the back of her mouth, her gag reflexes beginning as it tried to enter her throat. It pulled out, only to push back in again, this time even deeper. "GGGAAAGGHH, AAAAHHHH," the cock making her gag again, this time staying in her throat, her gagging milking the cock. She began to get lightheaded as she sucked in large quantities of air through her nose as the cock was now blocking her entire throat. She continued to massage his cock, hoping to make him cum soon, anything was better than his cock in her throat. She felt the cock push back in again, the gagging and choking beginning again. Tears ran out of her eyes as it pushed deeper into her throat, her gagging almost constant now.

"This bitch gives a great face fuck, her throat is sucking the cum out of my balls." he yelled out to everyone in the bar. He pushed his cock hard once more into her throat, holding her tightly by her head as he pushed it in further than before forcing her nose into his pubic hair. He was ready to cum. He pulled his cock out of her throat and let it lie on her tongue just as he began to cum. "Make sure you swallow every drop or else!" he said to her.

"CCCOOOFFF, GGAAGGGHHH," Jen choked as the first wad of cum shot out of his cock and sprayed into her mouth the foul tasting cum filling her rapidly. She swallowed hard, the first load going into her stomach, just as the next load shot into her mouth. Again, her mouth was filled, some of it running down her chin but again quickly swallowed afraid of the "or else!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.