Softball Girls
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Dael623

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A father, a mother, and their softball playing daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter  

Copyright©1999 by Dael

The next morning dawned bright outside Claire's small tract home and the sunlight streaming through the bay window woke Cherisse first. A little disoriented she first wondered why she was sleeping on the floor and not in her own bed, then focused her eyes on the face of the woman sleeping against her torso and the memory of the night before came flooding back into her consciousness. She remembered Shannon and her making love to her mother and the intensity of her mom's orgasms as they had wracked her love starved body. She smiled and reached over to stroke the older woman's grey streaked hair before sliding from beneath the heavy cover of the afghan to pad off to the bathroom.

Shannon opened her eyes in time to see the bigger girl's pantyless ass swaying beneath the oversized t-shirt then felt the hand covering her breast. Shannon carefully slid from beneath the extra weight of Claire's hand and joined her best friend in the bathroom. The two girls whispered as they took turns using the toilet.

"How do you think your mom's going to feel this morning?" Shannon asked.

"Probably a little guilty I'd imagine! She did some things last night she probably thought she'd never do again." Cherisse answered.

"Geez Cher ... I'd have never thought your mom would be that wild!"

"Yeah ... she probably never thought she would be either! God she licked me good!" Cherisse smiled. "Maybe she's not as prudish as we thought she was!"

"I'm not a prude ... just inexperienced." Claire thought as she lie beneath the heavy afghan listening to the girls talk about her. She felt the tightness of her bra cutting into her back, one breast still exposed beneath her shirt where Shannon had pulled it from the confines of the thick cup. Reaching behind her she undid the clasp and pulled the heavy bra from beneath the sweatshirt. She felt her bareness and remembered her own daughter had removed her pants and panties ... just before she had eaten her to her first orgasm in oh so many years.

And along with shedding her inhibitions with the two girls the night before she had also shed many embarrassments ... the embarrassment of being caught pleasing herself, and the embarrassment of having been eaten by and in turn devouring her own daughter. The power of her orgasm had released her from the bondage of "correctness" ... in fact, it had empowered her to seek more. More pleasure and more of life!

She ran her hand over her body, feeling the bumps and ridges and valleys that maturity bestows on women and sampling the dampness between her legs. Her aroma enveloped her senses as she brought a hand to her lips and tasted herself, reminding her of what Cherisse had tasted like the evening before, while the feel of her breast in her other hand reminded her of Shannon's own between her fingers and lips. She looked intently at the sight of her daughter's smooth pussy just beneath the hem of her tshirt and the twin points of Shannon's nipples pressing against her own shirt as the two girls reentered the room.

"Mom we have to get ready to go." Cherisse asked.

"I know ... I just didn't want to get up yet I feel so good!" Claire answered even as her fingers continued their explorations beneath the blanket. "But I guess I have too or we're going to be late!" She threw the afghan away from her body, not bothering to cover her lower body like she would have just yesterday.

"But I don't know what I'm going to wear today. What do you two think?" she asked as she noticed the girls staring at her bareness. She spread her legs and sat indian style on the floor.

"How do you want to look Mrs. Connors?" Shannon asked.

"I want to look sexy, Shannon, but I'm not sure I can." she answered. "I want men to look at me today. I think anyway!"

"Oh I think we can help you there Mrs. Connors. With your body it won't be too hard to do. You looked pretty hot in that sweater last night ... at least my dad thought so!"

Claire remembered the girls talking about Shannon's dad the night before and felt her body flush from head to toe.

"You think he liked looking at me yesterday?" Claire asked, clasping her hands in her bare lap.

"Oh he liked you all right. He had a huge hard on looking at your nips poking your sweater." Cherisse answered. She held her hand out to her mother to help her off the floor and loved the feeling of her mother's soft skin against her own. "Let's go see what we can find for you to wear that might turn him on again!"

The three headed for Claire's room and began rummaging through closets and drawers, discarding item after item. Their search was punctuated with a caress of a bare bottom here and a rub against bare breasts there as the two younger girls turned down one outfit after another. Every time Claire tried something on she bared herself completely in front of the girls and quickly she felt her inhibitions fade away as she stood nude in front of them.

"I'm not a prude." she thought to herself with every rejection. "And I'll show them I'm not!"

Finally Cherisse offered her own closet as a possibility, and the two girls went after just the perfect outfit with gusto! Claire's breath caught in her throat as she saw what they had found ... a pair of cutoffs so short she was sure she wouldn't be able to wear panties and a shirt so tight it wouldn't matter what she wore underneath ... anyone who looked would see everything!

"Go ahead mom ... try them on ... we want to see how you look in them!" Cherisse told her excitedly after seeing her mom's eyes widen.

For just a moment Claire hesitated before stripping what little she wore in front of the two girls but with a deep breath she pulled the tshirt over her head exposing her slightly sagging breasts and now stood with nothing on at all, her pubic hair standing away from her pussy and peaking out from between her legs. She felt her pussy lips open up as she put first one then the other leg in the shorts then pulling them upwards and over her hips. Thankful now for the continuous diet she'd always kept to the shorts fit snug but she was still able to comfortably button them. She tugged at the legs but no matter how much she tugged she could still see tufts of hair sneaking out the bottom. Turning around she could see the rounded bottoms of the cheeks of her ass beneath the material in the back, while turning back she looked at her breasts hanging heavily on her torso. A quick look at the shirt and back at her breasts she wondered if she would fit into it, then decided to try anyway. She pulled the shirt over her head and down until it met the top of the shorts then smoothed the material over her body, all the while looking in the mirror. What she saw made her gasp and the girls giggle.

"Look at those nips Mrs. Connors! If the men at the ballgame don't notice those they're blind!"

The fullness of her breasts were plainly visible ... as was every wrinkle and ripple of her nipples straining to get outside the plain white material of the shirt. Claire could plainly see that her breasts stood proudly away from her body and were capped by twin inch-long peaks ... and she knew that everyone would be able to see the same thing!

"Well, this will certainly get everyone looking won't it! But I think it's still a little cool for this shirt ... I'll put a sweatshirt over it until it warms up! Now, you two better get ready or we won't make it to the ballgame in time! Get a move on!" she giggled and slapped both girls on their bottoms.

"Shit! You're right! Come on Cherisse ... we're going to be late!"

Claire took a moment to look in the mirror one last time before heading off to her own room. "I'm not a prude and I'll show them!"

45 minutes later the three women walked up to the ball field, occupied only by Shannon's dad and the girls coach. Running up to her father Shannon hugged him from behind and snuggled herself tightly against his ass, encased in her favorite pair of tight jeans. He could feel her breasts press against his back even as he heard her squeal in delight.

"Hi daddy! Glad you're here!"

"Never missed one yet, have I hon?" he answered as she squeezed him once more before letting go. She came around and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"How did last night go hon? Get plenty of sleep or did you and Cherisse stay up all night doing girlie things?" he asked.

"Oh we had a great time dad. Claire is such a sweetheart. But we got plenty of sleep, trust me daddy." She looked past his chest and watched Claire walking along, her breasts slightly bobbing beneath the sweatshirt and the tight shorts pulled snugly into her crotch. Shannon was glad to see just a hint of the older womans nipples whenever the thick sweatshirt material pressed against her chest ... her dad would see just how special Claire was today!

"Better get out there hon. The coach is waiting for you. Good luck!" Richard said to his only daughter.

"Okay daddy. See you later." she answered. "Come on Cherisse! Hurry up!" She hollered before bounding off towards the diamond. Richard watched her ass beneath the tight material of her uniform pants and quickly wondered about not seeing the usual panty lines present before he felt the unusual presence of a woman as Claire slid her arm inside his own.

"Morning Richard!" she quietly said.

"Good morning Claire. I hope the girls didn't keep you up too late last night." he answered, enjoying the feeling of her arm against his. He also noticed the presence of a breast pressing against his arm. "Wow!" he thought even as held her arm tightly against his body.

"Oh no! Shannon was wonderful. What a delightful woman you have on your hands there Richard. You are a very lucky father." she answered. "If he only knew how wonderful she had been last night!" Claire thought. "He'd just die!"

Richard felt himself harden in his jeans as she pressed her breast harder against his arm, and he got even harder as he turned and looked at Claire. He could plainly see the nipples of both breasts pressing against the material of her sweatshirt, and he was sure that Claire wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts seemed just a little lower than they had been the night before beneath the sweater but still they stood proud and pointed. "This might be a pretty good day for Claire watching." he thought. "Especially if it gets good and warm and that sweatshirt comes off!"

"Well, you'd better get your scorebook ready Richard. Mind if I sit up here next to you? I know you can answer all my questions, can't you?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." Richard walked over to the coach.

"I'll show you Mr. Baker. Let's see if you like what I've got to offer today!" Claire said under her breath to herself as she watched Richard walk away.

The day did get warmer, and fairly quickly. Less than an hour later Claire felt herself sweating beneath the heavy sweatshirt and she knew it was getting time to take the outer layer off but at the same time she wasn't sure she was ready to reveal herself as much as it was going to. Finally she mustered up all of her courage and grasped the bottom hem of the shirt and pulled upward.

Richard saw the movement beside him and turned just as the hem of the shirt passed her breasts, revealing the fullness of the orb closest to him ... and the hard distended nipple pressing against the plain white fabric. Nothing was left to his imagination ... nothing really left unseen ... although completely covered all of Claire's breasts were in his full view ... and the full view of everyone in the stands.

"Goddamned that's beautiful!" Richard thought. "Claire has a beautiful body!" He found himself straining not to reach out and touch the breast practically in his face. If he turned towards her he could just take it in his mouth ... and he fleetingly thought about doing just that. With an iron will he turned back to the game, his hand shaking even as he marked the next strike called by the umpire. After every pitch he looked out of the corner of his eye to see what Claire was putting on display.

On the other end of the bleachers Patty nudged her husband Paul, as usual their hands in each others laps beneath the thin blanket. He turned his head and looked amazingly at Claires hard nipples pushed against the white shirt. Patty felt his cock harden even more in her hand while he felt her own nipples harden in his grasp. They both liked what they saw, Patty remembering so long ago when she had sucked those nubs between her lips. She wished she could again ... and the way Claire was displaying them who knows, maybe she'd get another chance! The idea of sucking on Claire's tits while her husband plowed deep in and out of her pussy excited the hell of her!

The game came down to the bottom of the 7th inning with their team down by one run 3-2, Shannon on third and Cherisse at bat, the winner going on to the state tournament the next weekend across the mountains in Spokane. One hit would tie it ... two hits would probably win it. Richard could feel Claire's body close to him, breasts bobbing beneath the tight shorts and tanned legs against his arm ... could smell her perfume ... mixed with the aroma of her feminine charms beneath the tight shorts.

The opposing pitcher served up a fast ball ... waist high in across the plate ... a perfect pitch for Cherisse's quick bat. With her quick powerful swing the bat met the ball and away the pitch arced ... higher and farther before finally settling down over the short right field fence and the outstretched arm of the opposing fielder. As Richard watched Cherisse round the bases he could see her ample breasts bobbing up and down even though heavily encassed in the "power sports bra" the girls all wore. Beside him Claire jumped up and down and he turned to watch her own breasts fairly bouncing up and down and he noticed how hard and prominent her nipples were. She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing his face between the two orbs he had been watching all morning. He felt them on both sides of his head, rubbing up and down the sides of his face as she continued her excited jumping ... even as he wrapped his arms around her waist in an attempt to keep her from falling from the bleachers.

Claire felt his hands around her waist ... and his head between her breasts. The excitement of the win was only partially responsible for the warmth rising from between her loins, the idea of holding Richards head against her ... the rubbing of the sides of his face against the flesh of her breasts ... all combined to raise her temperature above normal. She wanted him to be there ... she wanted him to press his face against her breasts ... she wanted his arms around her waist ... and his hands on her ass. She wanted him period!

Richard pulled his head from between her luscious orbs but kept his arms around her waist and was immensly surprised when Claire bent down and pressed her lips against hers in a quick excited kiss. Their tongues quickly sought each other out before the two broke apart ... staring into each others eyes ... before turning to join in the celebration happening as the girls all spilled out into the bleachers. Richard turned just in time to catch his daughter as she jumped into his arms and wrap her legs around his waist. He barely wrapped his hands around the cheeks of her rounded ass to keep her from falling and his cock, made hard by the stimulation of watching Claire all morning and their quick excited kiss, snuggled hard against the youthful crotch as she pressed against him.

"We won daddy! We won! We're going to state!" his excited daughter exclaimed even as she pressed her chest against his and wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt his hardness pushing against her clit beneath her uniform and his hands on her ass cheeks, increasing her own excitement before dropping her legs to the ground.

Then Richard was getting a hug from Cherisse, her larger breasts pushing intently against his chest, while Shannon gave Claire a hug. He noticed that Claire's hands rested lightly on his daughter ass while Shannon wrapped her arms around the older woman's back, and he could see their breasts rubbing against each other for a quick moment, each woman's nipples hard and prominent on their chests.

"Daddy ... Cherrise and I want to go use the hot tub. Can we?"

"Sure. Claire, what do you want to do?" Richard asked even as he was hoping for the right answer.

"How about you give me a ride home and the girls can take my car? Then Cherisse can come home whenever she wants. I've got lots of things to do at home. Do you mind?"

The idea of being alone with Claire didn't bother Richard at all! "No, not at all ... sounds good to me." Picking up Shannon's bag he took Claire's hand in his to help her down from the bleachers. He loved the feel of her soft skin in his rough hand ... and didn't want to let go after she stood on solid ground. But he pulled his hand from hers, not wanting to seem to forward or anxious, and the four of them walked to the parking lot. The girls jumped into Claires little car and sped away, leaving Claire and Richard next to his truck. Holding the door open he watched Claire slide into the seat and pull her lithe legs in after her, the momentary gap between her shorts and her legs offering him a glimpse of the hair surrounding her pussy while the nipples on her twin orbs pressed prominently against the thin white material of her shirt. He felt himself harden even more in his pants, an event Claire clearly couldn't miss herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.