Softball Girls
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Dael623

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father, a mother, and their softball playing daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter  

Copyright©1999 by Dael

The seemingly endless day dragged for Richard as he moved from meeting to meeting and spending endless hours on the phone with customers. Finally, it was time to leave the office and he knew he'd just make it to his daughter's softball game. With his son long graduated and somewhere in Italy onboard a nuclear submarine he missed watching baseball, his first love. Instead he found himself watching girls fastpitch softball ... and enjoying it more every day! He enjoyed the speed and power of the game, played by highly skilled girls on a diamond smaller than a baseball field.

The usual parents were in the stands ... the same parents that had been there since these girls had started playing together almost 10 years earlier. Carly's parents Gene and Michelle, always seeming to be fighting one game and lovey-dovey the next. Rochelle's parents Paul and Patty, who could never keep their hands off each other, obviously groping each other beneath the blanket over their laps. And Claire, Charisse's mom, dressed today in a red cable-knit sweater and jeans that looked like they were tailored for her body. She sat alone on the end of the set of bleachers watching the girls warm up but smiled warmly at me as I took my usual position at the same end, game book in hand ready to keep score.

"Hi Claire. How are you doing this evening?" I asked even as I enjoyed the light smell of her perfume, not too strong to be overpowering but not so light to not be able to pick it out of the other smells outdoors. I stole a glance her way without her noticing, trying to see the swell of her breasts beneath the sweater

"Charisse ... look at my dad." Shannon whispered.

Leaning back to look past her friends pony tail Charisse had a clear view of Richard, his eyes glued to her mom's chest prominently displayed in the bright red sweater. Charisse could easily see that he was entranced by the sight since his head was turned and her mom's chest was at Richard's eye level ... and she could see he was doing everything but drooling. And Charisse could certainly see why he was staring ... the swell of her moms breasts were tightly encased by the clingly material of the sweater and the cool breeze had excited Claire's nipples, causing them to poke against the tight knit. Her mom had her high beams on ... and Shannon's dad was staring at them!

"Jeez look at him Shannon! He looks like he's ready to attack her!" Charisse whispered back.

"I know ... look at his pants!" Richard's just as obvious hard on was as prominent as Claire's nipples. "He's rock hard! I'll bet he'd like to fuck her right here!"

"Charisse ... what about your mom? Think she'd fuck my dad?" Shannon asked. Before she could hear the answer the coaches gruff voice pierced her train of thought.

"Baker ... you're on deck! Grab a bat!" Shannon scrambled to get ready to bat. Charisse looked once more to see Richard working on his scorebook ... and her mom's nipples still just as hard against her sweater.

"Nice tits mom. Way to get noticed!" she thought before turning back to the game, but not before noticing that Richards cock was still straining against his jeans. "Nice cock Mr. B.!"

Two hours later the two girls were at Charisse's house, exhilarated by the 3-2 win over their arch rival school. They had ridden with Claire, the girls asking if they could go to Charisse's house to get ready for the tournament they were going to play in the next day, while Richard had gone home by himself The two teenagers bounded in the door and headed directly for Charisse's room, dragging their heavy bags behind them.

"Mom ... we're going to take a shower okay?" Charisse hollored.

"Okay hon. Clean up your mess when you're done!" Claire yelled back. She momentarily thought about the two girls showering together then quickly realized it wasn't any different than showering in gym class. She heard the bathroom door slam as she headed for her own private bath and closed the door.

Standing in front of the mirror she had just removed her sweater and jeans when she heard the girls voices. Even though they had lived in this house for several years she'd never heard voices from the other bathroom before and hadn't realized they came through so clear. Picking up her brush and running it in long strokes through her hair she listened to the conversation echoing on the other side of the wall. Each girls voice could be easily distinguished ... and Claire soon knew who was saying what ... and just what each was saying! To say she was shocked was putting it mildly!

"Shit Cher ... did you see how hard your mom's nips were tonight? They must have been an inch long at least!"

"Not as hard as your dad's cock was when he saw them! While he was staring at my mom's tits he got so hard I thought he was going to pop the buttons on his jeans!" her friend countered.

"Well, I could see why he got a hard on! Your mom's tits look just as good as her daughters ... maybe not as big but still just as good! And she had a bra on too! Her nipples were poking through her bra!" Shannon's excited voice came through the wall clearly.

While she listened Claire looked in the mirror at her breasts. Indeed, her nipples could be seen through the thin material of her bra. She could plainly see the brown circle around the sharp point on each breast ... and then realized that they were hardening! Each was pressing more and more against the thin nylon material, and the more she stared the harder they were getting. She was getting turned on by the sight of her tits ... and the idea that Richard Baker had been looking at her!!! She ran her hand over her right breast then quickly over her left one and a moan escaped her lips. She quickly looked at the wall, as if the girls on the other side might hear. She dropped her hand and concentrated on listening to the girls and brushing her hair.

"Good thing she didn't notice her nips were showing. The old prude would have gone running to the car crying!" she heard her own daughter say. "Know something? I'll bet my mom's never had an orgasm in her life. My dads cock was so small I'll bet he couldn't get her off and she's too prudish to do it herself. Or have her best friend do it for her!"

"That's a shame too Cher ... your moms a good looking woman who any man would love to have sex with. I'm pretty sure my dad would! And I'll bet he could take care of her too! His tool has to be at least six inches long and it looks like it's about two inches around!"

Claire didn't catch on to what her daughter had just said about her best friend ... she was too shocked to hear what Charisse had said about her ex-husband ... and what Shannon was saying about her dad! She slumped down onto the hard plastic seat of the toilet and lay her hands in her lap, still holding the brush. Her breathing came in ragged gulps and she felt her lower lip begin to quiver as she sat there in her thin bra and panties.

"Geez, it would be like he was getting a virgin if he had my mom! She's probably never had something 6 inches long inside her in her life! And you know she's never had anything like Bobby Reynolds has ... his is easily 10 inches long! God she doesn't know what she's missing Shannon! A long hard cock is the next best thing to this!"

Claire couldn't hear any more voices for the next couple of minutes and she alternated between wondering what was going on in the other room to wondering about what her daughter had just said.

"How did she know how long her dad's cock had been? How did she know what the biggest cock she'd ever had in her was? How dare she talk about her sex life like that! And how the hell did she know how big Bobby Reynolds' cock was?"

Then Claire began thinking about Richard Baker ... and wondered just how big his cock really was! Was it as big as Shannon had said? She had seen his hardon pressing against his jeans today. Claire closed her eyes and imagined Richard with his pants off, his cock long and hard, three times longer than her ex-husbands had been, and soon her left hand began to wonder over her breasts while her right hand pressed the handle of the hairbrush against her pussy beneath the full coverage white panties she wore.

Her daughter was wrong ... she did touch herself! She always felt ashamed afterwards, but while she was running her hands all over herself it felt wonderful and this time was no different. Her left hand grasped a nipple hard between her fingers and pulled while her other hand pressed the brush just as hard against the lips of her pussy, pressing the material between them and into the cleft. She threw her head back and moaned while spreading her legs wider, all the time picturing Richard with his cock hanging in her face and his huge balls hanging beneath his shaft. It had been so long since she thought about a man's cock ... her only reference had been her ex's and it was nothing impressive. The thought of more than six inches of male hardness excited her to a fever pitch, almost as much as the fingers now pulling the other nipple or the hand rubbing the brush handle along the inside of her pussy lips. Her legs were jerking in time with the brush and with each movement the round handle would move closer to penetrating her long empty hole until finally, with one quick jerk of her legs pushing her hand ... it fully slipped inside, buried to the hilt until just the bristles were visible! She moaned louder than ever.

"Ohhhh that feels good! Oh godddd ohhhhhh godddddd!"

Her yelp carried ... through the wall just as the girls voices had carried to her side. With their lips locked tight against each other and their hands freely exploring each others bodies they clearly heard Claire's voice, and as they pulled thier lips apart they both stared at the wall.

"Jeez Shan ... I think my mom's frigging herself in the other bathroom!" Claire whispered.

"I wish we could watch!" her friend/lover answered.

"We can ... follow me!" Claire announced as she slowly pulled the shower curtain aside. Taking Shannon's hand she led her to her to the papered wall opposite the shower. There ... barely visible among the flowered print was a small pinhole in the wall. Charisse put her eye to the hole and looked into her mothers bathroom.

Her mom was in full view, one hand on her breast, fully displayed now that she had pulled her bra down, massaging it thoroughly while the other held the brush and was thrusting it in and out of her obviously hot pussy. Claire's legs were spread wide and her panties were pushed to one side, affording a great view of her dark bush and engorged pussy lips.

"Here ... take a look!" she whispered to Shannon, who put her own eye to the hole and watched as Claire pleasured herself. Shannon felt her friends hands caressing her ass from behind her, sliding a finger along the crevice of her ass and past her pussy.

"God your mom looks great Cher, especially for her age! And look at all that hair on her pussy! I'd love to run my fingers through that while I was eating her pussy!" Shannon whispered after pulling her eyes away from the tiny hole. "Come on ... lets go back to the shower! I want to listen!"

Claire was so absorbed in her own self pleasure she hadn't heard the girls leave the shower. Her hand felt wonderful on her breast and the brush was filling her wanting void so thoroughly she knew she'd love to have more. And she was thinking about Richard Baker while pleasing herself ... thinking about his hard cock thrusting in and out of her hot hole. Six inches ... god she wanted his six inches! Her daughter was right ... Paul had never been able to reach that part of her that had wanted to be reached and he had never been one to try to satisfy her any other way. Even her brush, feeling so good inside her, wasn't six inches long ... so where could Richard reach if it was him instead? Claire felt the first stages of an orgasm, that warmth beginning between her legs and working it's way through her stomach and into her breasts. The thrusting with the brush increased and the grip on her breast tightened as her legs began to quiver ... closer ... closer she got ... and again she hung in suspension even as her fantasizing hightened the feelings in her body. Moments later, unsatisfied and incredibly turned on it took minutes before the intensity ebbed away and her legs dropped to the floor and she relaxed.

Claire opened her eyes and began to come back to her senses. She needed to talk to her daughter ... talk to her about all the things she'd heard through the wall. She needed answers to her questions, and she also needed to talk to her about her opinion of her mother. As she sat and thought she also wondered ... did the girls really think she was a prude? And did they really think that men would want her ... a 38 year old divorcee, inexperienced and afraid?

In the other room the girls heard her ... her moans comming through loud and clear and they heard her foot hit the wall and as they listened their hands roamed freely over each others breasts and asses and pussy's. And the sounds from the other room excited them as much as what they were doing to each other. Shannon had both hands on Charisse's large breasts and was roughly massaging the twin nipples even as Cherisse had her hand pressed hard against the smaller girls mound with a long index finger buried deeply inside her.

"Oh fuck Cherisse ... fuck me baby ... fuck my pussy!" Shannon gasped even as she groped for Cherisse's mouth with her own.

Lost in their own passion they forgot how easily sound carried through the wall.

Claire did hear the girls ... and instantly knew what the sounds were! And like most parents she knew more than the girls thought she did. She knew about the hole in the wall ... she had put it there herself after taking a picture off the wall. When the nail had come out she had looked into the other bathroom. She had even used it once to look into the bathroom when her brother in law had been taking a shower. Quickly the image of a cock just as small as her husbands flashed through her mind. She moved to the hole and looked in ... and shock replaced the afterglow of her own orgasm!

Through the clear shower curtain she could plainly see the girls ... their lips locked together in a warm embrace while their hands were all over each other. She watched her daughter finger fucking her best friend while Shannon was roughly working the bigger girls breasts in her hands. She played her eyes over both girls bodies and a smile came to her face as she enjoyed the sight of the contrast between the girls body's. Her daughters breasts were certainly bigger than hers while Shannon's were a perfect B cup maybe just a little smaller than her own. And surprisingly ... she found herself more aroused than shocked ... aroused at the sight of two young women pleasing each other in her own house. With a mind of their own her hands began to run themselves over her own breasts and she felt herself tingle between her legs.

"God I'm hot again! And from watching two women!" she thought to herself. "From watching my own daughter!"

Claire thought back to 25 years earlier ... when her and her best friend had done the same thing! Patty ... Patty Davis had been her name then. The same Patty who had been in the bleachers today. Her and Patty had gotten each other to cum many times until they had found men ... and had drifted apart, even now they never mentioned what had happened so long ago, embarrassed at what they had done together. Watching her daughter and Shannon brought back those memories ... and stirring those same feelings! She remembered the exquisite feelings of another woman's tongue licking you to orgasm ... and the taste of another woman on your own tongue. She began to finger her own pussy even as she watched Charisse finger Shannon ... and just as Shannon's body started to quiver and her legs start to buckle Claire sat heavily to the floor with her hand clamped between her legs, her breathing coming in gulps and gasps.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.