The Jays - Cover

The Jays

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 31

Libby was still on a high as she and Court went down to her flat. Now that she was away from Kristian she could tell him the thrilling story of Kristian enthusiastically accepting her advice. Court was as appreciative and excited as she had thought he would be.

He swept her into his arms and kissed her. "Wonderful, darling! You are a very talented musician and he knows it. He thinks the world of you and so do I." He kissed her again. "But we love each other and that makes it even better because I can share in your joy and pride. Well done, my sweet love."

Libby laid her head against his chest and basked in his love and praise. Suddenly her plan came back to her.

"Darling," she said softly looking up at him. "I'm safe. Would you make love to me tonight?"

He looked down into her dark eyes, saw her love for him and, he thought, some anxiety.

"What's worrying you, darling? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I'm just worried that you might say no."

"If you're sure then so am I. I love you so much, Libby, and it will be another way to show you just how much."

"Same here."

He kissed her tenderly. "Go and do your stuff in the bathroom, darling. I'll catch you up."

She went obediently without a word. Court was determined to take this slowly so as not to embarrass or frighten her in any way. He heard the bathroom door close behind her and slipped into the bedroom. He undressed quickly, pulled on his pyjama trousers and dressing gown. He was glad he had done that when she emerged in her woolly and obviously old dressing gown.

"My turn," he said and went into the bathroom.

Not unnaturally Libby was feeling nervous now. She was relieved not to have found a naked Court in her bedroom. Keeping her nighty on she slipped into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin.

Court came back and smiled comfortingly at her. She looked so sweet and trusting. He turned off the overhead light.

"Bit bright for romance," he said. He took off his dressing gown and slid into bed beside her. He found her hand and held it. She clutched it. He turned on his side and pecked her cheek.

"There's no rush," he said, "but I may have to kiss you properly pretty soon."

She managed a smile. "I'd like that."

He craned to kiss her softly. She turned towards him and kissed him back. He put his free arm round her and kissed her again. It became more passionate. He stroked her back but did not pull her to him. He wanted her to come to him when she was ready.

Slowly she relaxed. She had always enjoyed their kissing and she let go of his hand so that she could snuggle one arm under his neck. With the other she pulled herself to him.

"I want to kiss more of you," he whispered.

"I think I'd like that too," she whispered back.

He pushed her gently onto her back and began to kiss every part of her face with infinite gentleness. At the same time he caressed her upper stomach, gradually pushing her nighty up and moving to her breasts.

"Hang on a mo," she said, sat up and pulled her nighty over her head. He shrugged off his pyjama trousers.

"That's better," she murmured as she lay down again and he resumed his journey to her breasts. She let out a sigh of contentment as he reached them.

His kisses worked further and further down her body his hands leading the way. As they moved down her thighs she opened her legs without prompting. She was tingling all over and her insides felt molten.

"Please, darling, do it now," she gasped.

"Do you want to be on top so that you're in control?" he asked.

"No!" she said vehemently. "I'm giving myself to you. I want YOU to take ME."

There was a moment of fumbling, an instant of sharp pain and she was his. He covered her face with kisses and whispered his love. His mouth fastened on hers and he began to move. The kiss could not last long as they both began to pant.

"Oh God," she thought. "I never imagined..." Waves of warmth and joy washed over her and then she convulsed and so did he.

He flopped beside her pulling her with him and held her tight.

"My darling," he murmured. "My precious darling girl. I love you so much."

She pulled herself tighter to him. "I love you too. I love you too. So much I love you."

They lay in blissful silence for several minutes before Libby began to fish under her pillow for some tissues.

"Don't go away," she grinned and scampered to the bathroom.

She bounced back into bed and snuggled up to him.

"I enjoyed that," she announced. "We're going to have to do it often."

"Yeah," replied Court lazily, "but you'll have to give me time to recuperate."

"How long?"

"I don't know. Got a stop watch?"

She gurgled with laughter and kissed him.

"Ready when you are."

Court was ready again quite quickly. They made love three times in all that night. In the morning he slipped quietly out of bed and made them both a mug of tea. He woke her with a kiss. She looked at him groggily.

"Tea for the love of my life," said Court.

Libby held out her arms. He leaned into them and she kissed him gently on the lips. "Thank you, my darling. I love you more than ever if that's possible."

"What? For bringing you tea in bed?"

"No, you silly man, for being you and for making my first night with you so wonderful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.