Twisted Twister

by Chas

Copyright© 2009 by Chas

Incest Sex Story: Dad gets pulled into Twister game with his daughter and her two friends while his wife calls the positions. Is his wife purposely putting him into compromising positions?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   .

My wife Adele and I were married 18 about years ago. Adele is a very attractive brunette with perky C cup breasts and an ass to die for. She has always had a bit of a wild and exhibitionist side to her which she's passed on to our oldest daughter Brittney. Brittney is a senior in high school and on the cheer leading squad. She's always bringing home the other squad members. I swear they all purposely tease or flirt with me when they come over. There's always someone bending over in front of me or brushing their chests against me or sunbathing topless at the pool when I'm around. I'm not complaining but it does test my will power. I've mentioned my inklings to Adele and she laughed and said "You're right about that. I've known their plans for a few years. They're young and testing out their sexuality on someone they consider attractive and safe."

"Attractive" I repeated although I didn't know how safe if they continued their teasing and flirting.

Friday night Brittney had two of her friends over for a sleep over and for swimming and games. I swam for a while with them but then had to retreat to the house when their teasing and flirting was causing me to be constantly erect. I think the girls saw my predicament as I tried to sneak into the house. I looked back and could hear them giggling and looking over at me.

I decided to turn in early and do some reading. I was hoping Adele would join me soon as I was extremely horny. It was about 8:30 and I saw her come in the bedroom. Excellent I thought, lots of time to fool around.

"The girls need you downstairs right now. They're playing twister and need a fourth player to even the teams. My twisted ankle from running is still too tender to let me play."

I replied "I can't do that; you know how they tease me. I'm afraid if I start playing Twister with the three of them I'll embarrass myself by getting hard."

Adele laughed in her mischievous way and said "Well that would definitely boost all their confidence. Besides I promised them I'd bring you down. " Adele licked her lips and seductively said "I'll make it up to you, it will be worth your while."

With that I said "OK, let me chance out of these pajamas."

"Oh don't bother; they all are in their pajamas as well."

Just what I need I'm thinking, playing Twister with three young attractive young women in pajamas. I'm in trouble already as I feel myself already stiffening.

I head downstairs with Adele in tow. When we get there, all the girls scream and giggle and start discussing the teams. I get paired up Suzy and my daughter Brittney is teamed with Jessica. Adele is chosen to spin and call the positions. All the girls are in light summer weight pajamas and I swear none of them are wearing anything underneath.

First up are Brittney and Suzy. Adele start spinning and calling out right foot red, left hand blue and so on. The game seems to start like ones I've remembered but then seems to keep getting the girls into exciting positions. I catch myself admiring my daughter's upturned butt and feel myself getting hard before I realize and quickly chastise myself. I try to look away from the game in front of me but it's just too damn hot. Just then Suzy crashed down and Brittney is the winner. Next up is Jessica and me. I've always had an attraction to Jessica so I know this is going be a test of my will power. I tell myself to think of my fat boss nude in hope of keeping my pending erection down but my mind keep wandering back to Jessica on the mat with me. Adele starts out with a few easy calls and I'm thinking I can survive this. The next series of calls somehow gets me partially on top of Jessica with my right arm brushing up against her tits. Got to move I'm thinking. I somehow get my arm away but now Jessica's leg is between my legs. What's worst is I swear she is purposely raising her leg up in order to make contact with my groin. Meanwhile I'm occasionally getting glimpses down her top and seeing nipples. Oh no, I'm hard and I don't think it going down. As hard as I try to think of my boss naked, I keep seeing the three girls instead. I have to end this game. Next call I purposely reach underneath Jessica and over to the far side knowing she will have a hard time keeping her balance. My move pays off as she falls to the mat.

Just as I'm congratulating myself I realize this means the next round is between my daughter Brittney and I. Idiot, I have to lose this erection. I try to go over behind the bar to hide but Adele quickly calls me back and tells me to get into position with Brittney. As the game progresses I keep noticing how attractive Brittney has become. I've completely lost the ability to control my erection so I just hope my baggy pajama pants will conceal it. The next series of calls gets me somehow over on my back. I feel something cool and to my horror realize my hard cock has worked its way through the fly in the pajamas and is nowproudly standing erect.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.