Wendy and Her Men - Cover

Wendy and Her Men

by LostLotus

Copyright© 2009 by LostLotus

Erotica Sex Story: Wendy tells us about her affair with her son and the surprise effect it has on her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Voyeurism   .

My name is Wendy, I am a domestic house wife, my family and I share a brownstone in New York City. My husband Ed and I have been married for 16 years and 8 months. We have a wonderful son, Jay who is fifteen. Time has flown by so quickly, life has changed all of us in so many ways. When Ed and I first met, we were so in love with one another, just like any new couple. Now I often wonder when it became okay with me that days can go by and Ed and I never say a word to one another. The few times a week, the three of sit down together at dinner, Jay is often the center of attention. When did Ed and I ever have anything in common, we can never find anything to talk about, just

the two of us, we disagree on just about every topic there is, except for one, we both are so in love with Jay, he is the best thing that has ever happened to us. Ed only wanted to have one child, soon after Jay was born he had a vasectomy to insure that. Ed has been a pretty good father to him, he shows up for his football and hockey games, talks to him about girls and they do seem to have a lot in common. The older Jay gets the more he looks like his father, who is still a very good looking man. Ed and I have not made love in eighteen months, he tells me he has a hard time getting hard. Even though I hear him masturbating in his office, most likely to porn on his computer. That sums up my sex life with Ed, I listen and sometimes peek in at him jerking off. Ed is to conservative to tell him I enjoy watching, he would not understand it.

One day, I was putting laundry away in Jay's room and saw some porn magazines under his bed. My first reaction to seeing the porn under his bed was of shock, when did my cute little boy turn into a horny, perverted teenager ... where had the time gone? I sat down on his bed and flipped through the pages of women being fucked doggy style, pictures of their wet pussies spread open, even a picture of a man's fist up inside her pussy. I stared at that one for a long time, horrified, but that was not the only feeling I was feeling, my clit was throbbing. I put the magazine back under his bed and decided to say nothing, this is what boys do. No sense in getting upset about it, it is natural, at least it is not gay porn ... right? That same afternoon Jay came home from school, and went up straight to his room to take a shower, as he does almost everyday. His bathroom is connected to his bedroom, so he has plenty of privacy. I didn't hear the shower running, assuming he was decent and walked in his room to put some folded laundry on his bed for him to put away. That is when I saw him, he had his back to me and was watching himself in the mirror stroking his penis. It was long and thick, just like his father's. He was stroking it with his right hand, I watched as he pumped his dick to make himself cum. I watched as he unloaded three streams of cum onto the floor in front of him. His head went back and he let out a loud grunting noise and said, "Oh fuck yahhhhh!!!" Just like his father.

I heard the shower door open and I went back downstairs with the vision of what I had just seen fresh in my mind. My face felt flushed and I could not believe I was so hot and bothered by seeing my son masturbating. Ed had left a message on the phone, he wouldn't be home for dinner, no surprise there. Jay came bouncing down the stairs and kissed me on the cheek. I moved about the kitchen as always, getting dinner ready, we made small talk all the usual stuff. I turned around and noticed Jay's eyes had been on my ass. I was shocked, and sort of pleased at the same time. I just smiled at him and said, "What?"

He said "Nothing Mom ... you have a nice ass ... that's all."

That is when it started, the flirting; something had changed so quickly since that day I watched him get off, it was as if he had known I was watching and it had the same effect on him as it did me. Felt as if he was reading my mind. Could my son possibly want to fuck his mother? He started giving me compliments, using words he never use to use, like hot and sexy. He made it very obvious with his eyes what he was looking at and what he was thinking about. It was that hungry lusty look young men get when they want to fuck a women. It made me feel wanted and my pussy was wet for my son's touch.

One night at dinner Ed announced he was going on a business trip to Utah and would be leaving early the next morning for three days. Jay and I looked at one another and he smiled at me. I hoped I knew what he was thinking, that we would be alone and could possibly take the flirting to the next level. The next morning Ed was packed and getting ready to leave he kissed me on the cheek and said,"Love you dear, see you when I get back."

Jay was coming down the stairs and Ed said,"See you in a few days son, take care of your mother for me, love you."

Jay looked at me and said,"Love you too Dad, don't worry, I will take good care of mom."

Ed, smiled and left. It was Saturday morning 7 AM, Jay gave me a kiss on the lips and said,"Can I take good care of you Mom?"

I looked him up and down suductive and slowly before replying,"I think so."

He took his finger and ran it along the edge of my tank top and said,"I have hockey practice until noon and some things to do with some friends, I'll be home around dinner time."

I just shook my head in reply, I would be here when he gets home.

The whole day I spent at the salon and had a Brazilian waxing, and a facial, had my nails done, as well as a

pedicure. Went home took a long hot shower and put on my fluffy terry cloth robe and remained naked underneath. Jay came in and instead of heading straight upstairs he came in the living room where I was sitting on the sofa and he bent over me and said,"Hey Mom, I am going to go take a shower." Then he kissed me on the lips, this time longer then he ever had done before.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.