Repercussions
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I found Marsha waiting for me at the end of Reggie's street in the morning. She's wearing another skirt and blouse but today she's wearing them in the manner prescribed by Reggie.

We exchanged a quiet greeting and then walked in silence to our tormentor's house. She yelled for us to come in when I knocked and when we got to her bedroom she said, "From now on just come in and come back here so I can check you out."

Reggie stopped getting dressed while she examined what Marsha is wearing. It's essentially the same outfit she wore yesterday. She still isn't happy with it. The skirt is alright I suppose. But it's clear she doesn't think the top is revealing enough.

I started changing into the clothes she set out for me. The outfit she selected for me to wear today consists of a micro miniskirt and a lacy, camisole style top. Once again I find it hard to believe I can wear the outfit she selected for me without being sent home. The skirt just barely covers my ass and the top is so thin and lacy that the two round darker areas over my nipples and the two little bumps that are apparent even when my nipples aren't erect make it obvious I'm not wearing a bra.

Reggie looked me over after I changed into my slut outfit. She was pleased with the result. She would be. I look like a prostitute on the prowl for my next customer.

I saw the wicked smile on her face just before she went into her closet. She came back out with another of the camisole tops she bought for me at the used clothing store and ordered Marsha to put it on.

Marsha looked at me, her eyes darting down to my small breasts and homing in on my far too obvious nipples. She must have a pretty good idea what she's going to look like in that top and the fear on her face is obvious. I understand perfectly. This undergarment I'm being forced to wear as a top is incredibly revealing on me. It's going to be downright obscene on her with her larger breasts. The guys at school are going to love this.

Marsha changed her top without bothering to try to talk sense to Reggie. She's a size larger than me. That in itself might not have been much of a problem. It's her chest that makes the top obscene. The bra top is straining to cover her breasts and her flesh is being compressed and squeezed out to the sides. It isn't attractive. But I don't doubt the guys will be amused.

It didn't take her a minute to change tops. She looked down at her chest and then she turned to Reggie. She obviously intended to beg our tormentor to be reasonable. But she saw the look on Reggie's face and knew how pleased she is with the effect. She can't just accept the inevitable, though. She quietly pleaded, "Reggie, they'll send me home if I wear this. If I get sent home everything will come out."

I remember using that same argument a few days ago. But I guess Reggie is starting to feel over confident, possibly because enslaving two of her classmates seems to have been so easy for her. She doesn't seem to care. Not this time.

Fifteen minutes later Marsha and I were standing just outside of Reggie's circle of friends while they talked about Reggie's two sluts and watched any boy who was nearby and in the mood come closer and explore our bodies at will.

Matt walked up behind Marsha and rested his hands on her shoulders. He leaned close and whispered, "You turn me the fuck on, bitch. I love the way your tits stick out of that thing you're wearing. Looking at all that tit flesh gives me a fucking hard on. I think I'll piss in you next time."

Marsha winced. But other than that she didn't respond. Matt wasn't finished tormenting her, though. He held the thin shoulder straps of her top between his thumbs and forefingers and slowly pulled them down off her shoulders. As he worked them down her arms the bra portion of the filmy top that has only been inadequately covering her breasts to begin with began to fold down, baring more and more of her breasts until she was standing in the schoolyard with her breasts totally exposed in front of all those kids.

There were probably two dozen kids of both sexes pointing their cell phones at her. Boys started coming forward and posing with their hands on her tits, cupping them, squeezing them, lifting them, and pinching her nipples until she cried out.

I glanced over at Reggie. I didn't really expect she'd be any help. I know her well enough to know this sort of treatment is a large part of what she has in mind for us when she dresses us this way.

I wasn't surprised to see the amused look on her face. And Tara is smiling ear to ear as she happily records every humiliating moment with the video camera. That camera means that even if watching us being molested like this didn't turn her on, Reggie has a financial incentive to allow our torment to continue. Not only will she soon be selling the movies to that black guy downtown but she's also getting the boys all hot and bothered. I don't doubt we'll soon be seeing some of them under the bleachers.

While some of the other boys amused themselves abusing Marsha, Matt pulled my top down baring my small tits. He looked back and forth between my chest and Marsha's. Then he grinned his evil grin and turned us so that Marsha and I are facing each other. Holding us both with his hands gripping the backs of our necks he pushed us together and ordered us to rub our tits together while the crowd around us grew quickly.

We began to gently and more than a little apathetically rub our breasts together. It isn't an activity that's likely to incite lust in either one of us. But I doubt that was his intention. Then it got worse. Someone lifted my skirt in back and tucked it into my waistband. A moment later I saw another boy do the same to Marsha. We're now as good as naked right there in front of the school. We're surrounded by dozens of boys, all jockeying for a better view and extending their arms to get a few pictures with their cell phones.

This awful treatment seemed to go on and on. I started to wonder if today was a school holiday and everyone has forgotten! Or maybe these boys have found a way to make time stand still. It began to seem like the school bell is never going to ring!

But finally it did and the crowd began to disperse very, very slowly. The boys began to reluctantly melt away. Marsha and I separated and quickly covered our breasts and pulled our skirts back down to provide what little coverage they do. Then there were just the groping hands to contend with as we made our way to our lockers and then to homeroom.

Reggie squeezed past us in the throng of kids filing into the building. As she went by she ordered us both to go to Mr. Perez's classroom at lunch time.

Marsha groaned in fear. But I whispered, "It isn't so bad. It's better than going out to the bleachers."

At first I wasn't certain she heard me. She just looked at me with an almost blank look on her face. But then she blinked and tried to pull herself together before saying in a quivering voice, "I can't take much more of this, Brenda."

I sighed. What could I say? It's all I can do to keep a fragile hold on my own sanity. I don't have the time or the strength to keep trying to reassure her.

The morning passed very slowly. English class is nothing but an extra study hall now. Our teacher is away on sabbatical. There's a young man in his place whose only job is to make sure we don't riot. He studiously ignored us, instead spending all of his time on his laptop. That left the boys sitting around me free to amuse themselves by pulling my skirt up or reaching into my top.

It felt like the entire class was staring at me and watching in amusement as the hands of the boys sitting near enough to reach openly molested me. Although they should have been studying for exams I think almost every kid in the class was watching.

I've noticed that the girls seem to have gotten over the shock they experienced those first two or three days after Reggie broke me and the boys began doing all these outrageous things to me. Most of them now openly watch in amusement as the boys torment me. They seem to believe that since I permit this sort of behavior I have it coming.

Math, History and Spanish classes today were all just more review periods. Very few of the kids paid any attention. Instead, they concentrated on the things that are being done to me. I'm being molested by a different group of boys in each class. But the degrading treatment is pretty much the same each time.

In History class the boy sitting behind me, Nick, lifted my skirt up in back and tucked it into my waistband. I could tell by the cool breeze on my ass just how much of me was exposed. With my skirt out of the way he began sliding his pen under me, forcing it in between the cheeks of my butt and then sliding it in and out.

I sat there, totally humiliated, and tried to focus on Mr. Curry. I saw him glance over and it was obvious he's well aware of what Nick is doing to me. He smiled and ignored it.

The teacher's reaction would have been bad enough. But apparently Nick saw Mr. Curry's amused smile. When he realized our teacher has no objections and that he has no intention of interfering Nick started getting carried away. He left his pen buried between the cheeks of my ass and slowly worked my skirt up all the way around until I was as good as naked from the waist down.

He tucked it in to my waistband all around and then he ordered me to spread my legs apart. Mr. Curry found it so entertaining that he had to sit down at his desk. That he has an erection was obvious to the entire class!

From that moment on, each moment Mr. Curry ignored the way Nick is molesting me the treatment became more and more outrageous. By the time the bell rang to signify the end of the period I was beginning to wonder if Nick would get up the nerve to rape me right there in class. I wasn't certain Mr. Curry wouldn't permit it!

Things calmed down in Spanish class. Mr. Perez ignored me. Much to my relief, so did the kids sitting around me. I guess they're more worried about getting a passing grade in Spanish than the kids in my previous class are worried about a passing grade in history. They actually paid attention.

I remained in my seat when the bell rang. Mr. Perez sat on the front of his desk and watched the other students file out. As soon as we were alone he said, "I've been saving up for you, Brenda. I hoped we could do this yesterday. But it seems you girls had to earn some money so Reggie could take you shopping. You have to give her credit. For a borderline idiot she's an enterprising young lady."

I have some thoughts on the subject. But I kept them to myself. And I certainly don't have to give her credit!

Marsha came in a moment later. Mr. Curry was right behind her.

He closed and locked the door which only seemed to make Marsha that much more nervous. She isn't taking Spanish and doesn't know Mr. Perez. She does know Mr. Curry. He pulled her to the front of the room and introduced her to Mr. Perez as he pulled her top down to her waist as casually as though he does that for all his female students.

I was still watching from my seat. They smiled as her breasts were uncovered. Mr. Perez reached out and with his finger on her chin he gently raised her head so that they were looking into each other's eyes. As if he thought she'd appreciate the compliment he said, "Lovely! Very nice! Mr. Curry has a preference for small breasted women. He thinks your friend Brenda has the perfect tits. I much prefer yours, my dear. What is your cup size? B? C?"

Marsha started to answer but she was so nervous the sound didn't come. She cleared her throat and said, "I'm wearing a C cup now."

Just saying it out loud added to her embarrassment.

Mr. Curry waved me out of my seat to join them. I stood beside Marsha and he said, "I'd like you girls to undress now."

While we slowly removed our few articles of clothing he pulled his digital camera out of his pocket and took a couple dozen pictures. Then, when we were naked, he directed us into increasingly obscene poses. Posing like this is harder for Marsha than it is for me. I'm getting accustomed to being treated this way. I hate it. But I'm getting used to it. This is all new to her.

After assuming a dozen or more revealing poses we were ordered to perform a brief sixty-nine on the hard, dirty floor in front of the desk. We could hear the sound of the camera moving around us and going crazy for a couple of minutes. When they had enough pictures we were ordered to our feet. We stood there waiting, staring down at the floor while the two horny teachers quickly removed their clothing from the waist down.

They bent us over the desk side by side, and the rapes began. They fucked us slowly, trading off every few minutes so that they both had a chance to fuck both of us. As the rapes continued we were forced to listen to them comparing us, commenting crudely on our bodies and the pleasure they're receiving from our hot, wet pussies.

Before they reached orgasm they pulled out of us and ordered me to stand back out of the way. They put Marsha up on the desk on her back. She's still nervous. But I thought there was a better chance she'd enjoy what they're doing to her in that position. I did when they fucked me that way.

Mr. Perez went around the desk and offered his cock to Marsha. She wasn't very enthusiastic. His cock is kind of wet from the last few minutes of fucking us. But she's beginning to get accustomed to the nasty sex that's required of her now. At least she didn't gag. She opened her mouth and Mr. Perez slowly slid his cock over her tongue.

Marsha is only familiar with the rough, abusive sex that's been forced on her by the boys at Reggie's house and under the bleachers. Mr. Perez is a much more considerate lover. He didn't slam his cock down her throat. He gently fucked her mouth while caressing her plump but perky tits.

Mr. Curry is a little more like the boys who have been raping us. He's rough. He's far more concerned with his own pleasure than ours. He shoved his cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard.

I noticed he isn't playing with her pussy the way they did for me earlier in the week. I felt sorry for her. I know now that despite the circumstances it's possible to enjoy this sort of thing if they do it right. Not enjoy it mentally, of course. It's still rape. But if you turn your mind off and let go your body can receive some pleasure for a moment or two.

I hesitated briefly. I don't want to draw attention to myself. But I don't see why Marsha shouldn't enjoy it as much as possible under the circumstances. Without asking them for permission I moved to the side of the desk and began to tease her clit while they fucked her.

She reacted almost immediately. That amused Mr. Curry. It amused him so much he grabbed my neck and pushed my head down. He ordered me to use my tongue on her instead of my fingers.

It was difficult to reach her clit under the circumstances. His belly slapped my face with every violent stroke. But fortunately for Marsha he's a skinny man. I had just enough room to reach her clit with my tongue.

Marsha quickly began to enjoy sex for the first time since her virginity was so brutally taken from her two days ago.

Mr. Curry played with my tit while I nursed on Marsha's clit. He was a little too rough, as usual. But I've been roughly groped by so many boys I'm becoming inured to it. I ignored his painful grip on my sensitive breast and concentrated on helping Marsha enjoy herself.

I was very successful. She started squirming around and moaning and after only a few minutes she enjoyed her first orgasm. She managed to enjoy several more before Mr. Perez distracted her and ruined the mood by climaxing in her mouth.

Mr. Curry came a minute later. He left his cock in her pussy for a few minutes before he finally pulled his soft cock out of Marsha and pressed it against my lips. If he thinks that'll gross me out he isn't thinking clearly. Not after all I've been through in the last nine days.

I sucked his cock clean easily and then he guided my lips to Marsha's pussy. Again, it was no big deal. I think it upset me more when I realized how easily I'm doing these nasty things now. I don't want to think about what kind of girl I'm becoming. Being a slut and a prostitute have never been goals of mine.

Unfortunately, at least for the next two years, Reggie will determine what kind of person I am. She seems determined to demolish me. For the moment, at least, I have been able to keep the real me tucked away inside, injured and suffering, but not destroyed. But I'm not confident I can continue to protect the old me, the real me, from the horrible things I'm being forced to do now. That fact and how it bodes for my future scares me nearly as much as Reggie does.

The two men took a break to recuperate. It takes them longer than it does the boys Reggie usually feeds us to at her house after school. But after a short break we were put back to work. Mr. Perez fucked Marsha's pussy this time while I sucked Mr. Curry's cock.

They finished up just in time for us to dress and hurry to the girl's room to clean up before our next class.

Science class passed without incident. In gym class I had to put up with the cold stares and silent treatment from the girls who were once my friends. But Reggie let me go for my run. Running doesn't cure my problems but it relieves some of the stress.

Marsha and I waited out in front of the school for Reggie. She came out with Tank and we followed them to the student parking lot.

I started getting nervous right away. Every time I get in Tank's SUV something very bad happens to me. I wasn't reassured when he drove out of the parking lot and turned toward town.

Marsha and I sat in silence. But so did Tank and Reggie. So we had no clue as to where we're being taken. I recognized it when we got there, though. I still don't know where I am. I don't know what sort of business occupies the building. I only know I've been here before.

Tank pulled up and parked back in the alley behind the strip mall. He parked behind the same place where the big black man gave Reggie five thousand dollars for the movies she has been recording of all the nasty and perverted sex acts to which I've been forced to submit. The loud music coming from the front of the building is the only clue I have to the type of business it might be. I'm guessing it's a bar but I'm not certain.

Tank stayed in the car again. Marsha and I followed Reggie to the unmarked door and waited for someone to answer her knock. Marsha must have sensed my nervousness which would only increase her own. She reached out and took hold of my hand. Her skin felt moist, clammy.

I would have liked to have been able to tell her that it won't be that bad. The only thing I had to do was suck an old black man's cock the last time they brought me here. But I still don't know what happens in this building. There must be some sort of business beyond that darkened hallway and I guess it must be more than just a bar if the guy in the office is buying and selling illegal porn. Adding to my nervousness I don't know why we're here. Maybe we're just here so Reggie can sell more of the CDs she's been accumulating and Marsha can give the old guy in there a blowjob. But it could be something worse. Maybe they'll want us to entertain a bunch of men this time or ... I don't know. It could be anything.

After we'd been waiting for a couple of minutes a face peeked out. It was the same creepy looking old man who let us in last time.

The man recognized Reggie. He pushed the door open and reminded her to close and lock the door behind us. Then he walked away.

We followed Reggie down the dark, narrow passageway to that same small office. The door is open today. Reggie tapped on it and the large black ogre inside looked up, leered at us and waved us in.

As soon as we stepped inside Reggie ordered Marsha and I to undress. The man smiled when he saw Marsha's well developed breasts and said, "That's more like it. Although I have to admit, the perverts love the other one. Those disks are selling as fast as we can produce them. They see that girl with no tits and no cunt hair and they think they're looking at a little girl. A lot of them are into that. Personally, I like a little tit meat on a girl."

He stood up and came around his desk, squeezing his large body between his desk and the wall. He stopped in front of Marsha. After groping her tits and then exploring her pussy for a minute he ordered her to bend down and suck his cock so he can try out her cunt.

I was made to suck his cock the other time we were here. This time I stood out of the way and watched Marsha pull his pants down and suck his large black cock. But she didn't have to suck it for long. She no more than got it hard and wet than he pushed her down over his desk and forced his cock into her from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.