Repercussions - Cover

Repercussions

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Reggie was right. What Marsha is doing feels pretty good. But there's no way I'm going to reach orgasm. Not surrounded by all of these kids and listening to their crude remarks and knowing that at some point this afternoon it's quite likely they'll start raping me, too.

I looked up at Reggie and she motioned me out of the way with a nod of her head. I moved back out of the way and stood up while Tank began to strip as if his clothes were on fire.

I wondered for a moment at the difference between boys and girls that he can so easily undress and have sex, if you can call this sex, with all these people watching and with the movie camera recording every move. Even after a week of spending much of my time naked in private and of constantly being exposed in public I'm still uncomfortable about being naked with an audience. I suppose I always will be. That is, after all, the natural reaction ... at least for a girl. Are boys really that much different? Or is it just the boys Reggie attracts that are different?

Except for the one time I saw Tara undressing to entice and then have sex with Reggie's father, girls don't behave that way. Not the girls I know. Even when they want me to eat their pussies they don't want me to do it in front of the boys.

I stood quietly nearby trying very hard to be invisible. As unlikely as it is I have to hope they'll enjoy raping and abusing Marsha so much they'll forget all about me. I don't dare move back out of the way without being instructed to do so. That means I have a front row seat. I was looking right at her face when Marsha was presented with a cock to suck for the first time. The shock and the fear on her face when Tank got to his knees in front of her left no doubt that his is about to become the first cock she ever sucked. It's a hell of a cock with which to have to start learning to become a proficient cocksucker. And because he's so rough, so violent, I know she's going to have a much more difficult time than I did when I had my first cocksucking experience with a black rubber strap on.

Tank guided the red, swollen, slime covered head of his cock to Marsha's lips. The poor girl couldn't help herself. It's only natural for her to attempt to pull away. But she instantly learned the error of her ways.

Reggie moved so fast Marsha never saw it coming. She pressed the tip of the prod against the side of Marsha's breast and gave her a short burst.

Even through her blouse and her bra the shock she received was unbearable. Watching her reminded me of seeing someone in an old movie getting executed in the electric chair. Her body tensed up and her mouth came open in a silent scream. She quivered, unable to control any of her muscles.

It was only a very short burst this time. But it was enough to incapacitate Marsha for a minute or two.

When it appeared Marsha was once more aware of what's happening to her, Reggie asked, "Are you ready to obey now?"

I don't think she's able to talk yet. She could only nod weakly.

Reggie ordered me to guide Tank's hard cock to her lips and hold it there while Marsha kissed and then licked it. I moved closer once again and returned to my knees beside Tank. I wrapped my fingers around the throbbing pole protruding from his hairy groin and tilted it down until the head of it was at her lips.

Marsha groaned. It was an indication of a mixture of pain and despair that I recognized easily from my own recent experiences. But she pursed her lips and touched them to the tip of Tank's swollen cock. It wasn't a kiss. Not really. She merely touched her lips to the dark red, bulbous knob at the top of his throbbing shaft.

She didn't fool anyone, though. Reggie smiled her normal evil smile and moved around behind Marsha. She leaned down and began to slide the tip of the cattle prod over Marsha's virgin pussy.

That was all the encouragement Marsha needed. She began to kiss Tank's cock, moving her lips all around the large, threatening knob. When she finished covering it with gentle kisses she began to lick it.

I continued to maintain a firm grip on the bottom four or five inches of Tank's cock. That still left three or four fat inches for Marsha. She lapped up the lubricant oozing out of the large hole in the tip of his cock until Reggie was satisfied and said, "Okay. Now suck it, bitch. Just remember, there aren't going to be anymore warnings. I want you to make my boyfriend very happy. If I see Tank frown I'm going to shove this fucking thing up your cunt and watch you dance."

Marsha wrapped her lips around the top of Tank's cock and began to attack it with her mouth. He watched her with an amused look on his face for a couple of minutes. He warned her about her teeth and a moment later he told her to use her tongue more.

But even that wasn't enough to satisfy him. I doubt if anyone but Marsha thought it would be. Finally he slapped my hand away, grabbed the hair on the sides of her head and began to fuck her mouth violently.

She struggled against the ropes holding her helpless, trying to avoid the pain as he slammed his cock against the back of her throat. She gagged at first. She gagged violently, over and over with each cruel stroke of his cock. But he ignored her suffering and continued to rape her mouth until the head of his cock finally battered its way into her throat.

I couldn't help feeling sorry for her. I know how much that hurts and how frightened she is. He tried to do that to me the first day Reggie tricked me into coming here. But for some reason he wasn't able to get his cock down my throat until his younger brother and several other boys preceded him. Once I started getting used to it, once the barrier was shattered, he was finally able to force his oversized cock down my throat. But he didn't manage it without causing me a great deal of pain.

Tank ignored Marsha's screams of pain and her struggles. He continued to brutally rape her throat until at last he held her face pressed against his belly and his cock erupted down her throat while she thrashed about violently and turned blue from the lack of oxygen.

He didn't pull out of her throat until she was just about to slip into unconsciousness. He only pulled part way out, though. He left the head of his cock in her mouth and let the last of his cum drain onto her tongue.

Several minutes passed before he slowly withdrew his soft cock from Marsha's mouth. As soon as he pulled it out of her mouth, Marsha began crying hysterically. She tried once more to beg for mercy. Her voice was so raspy and she was crying so hard that we couldn't really understand what she was saying. But the meaning was clear even without the words.

Reggie smiled cruelly at her. It made me sick to see how much she enjoyed that poor girl's suffering.

Tank stood up and stepped back. He had a huge smile on his stupid face. He looked a lot like the village idiot. Come to think of it...

He picked up his clothes but he didn't get dressed. He sat down on the nearby coffee table to watch the next act of Reggie's little passion play.

Reggie announced, "That's one cherry down. Kevin, you're up! Come and get some of this frigid pussy."

Marsha has stopped pleading for mercy but she's still crying hysterically. When Reggie called Kevin over, Marsha lifted her head and shook it violently. She tried to say something. But her throat has been so damaged she still can't speak.

Tara turned the camera on Kevin while he undressed. Then she moved to a better position, one giving her a better angle from which to record his cock entering her virgin pussy.

Kevin knelt between her legs and pushed her knees a little farther apart. He reached between her thighs and spread her pussy open with two fingers of each hand. He admired it while Tara got a clear shot of it. She took an extreme close-up of Marsha's pussy and announced, "Damn! You should see this! Tank just half killed the bitch with his cock. But her cunt is still running like a fucking river! No shit! Her juices are running right down her fucking thighs!"

I stayed where I was. I have no desire to see that or to witness the taking of her virginity. Everyone watched Kevin work the head of his more average size cock into her opening. Once he had the head of his cock nestled in her vaginal opening he gripped her hips and began to force his cock into her.

She gasped as the pressure increased and then cried out in pain when the head of his cock popped through the flimsy barrier of her hymen.

Kevin stopped for a second with about two inches of his cock inside of her. His eyes closed and he sighed as he stuck his dick into a pussy for the first time in his life. No one watching his face could fail to see how exciting it is for him. It matters not one bit to him that he's raping a girl, the girl who was, until yesterday afternoon, his girlfriend.

Reggie moved a little closer and told him to pull back until just the head of his cock was inside of Marsha's pussy. She leaned down and looked closer at the place where their bodies join so intimately. Then she smiled at me and said, "Come over here, bitch. This is what it's supposed to look like. You must have diddled away half your cherry when you were lying in bed at night playing with yourself."

I really don't want to see this. But it never even occurred to me to say no. No one says no to Reggie.

I went around and looked down at Kevin's cock where it entered Marsha's body. I expected to witness the scene of a bloody massacre from the way Reggie was talking. It was nothing like that at all. There were a couple reddish smears of blood on his cock and what may or may not have been a few more traces in the crease of her pussy. It didn't look like she bled any more than I did when she raped me with that rubber cock. In fact, I'm pretty certain I bled more than that. But then I realized that the volume of blood on display and the truth of her malicious statements are inconsequential. It's only important that Marsha and I have both been strapped down on that ugly vinyl hassock and separated from our virginity by rapists and quickly broken. Reggie and her friends have chalked up two broken lives in just a week! And god! Is she ever proud of herself!

But there's no point in trying to point any of that out to Reggie. And anyway, I know the only reason she makes those crude comments is to humiliate both me and Marsha. The truth is no more important to her than it is to the people who work at Fox News.

I backed away. Reggie reached out and patted Kevin on the cheek. She sounded as excited as an extremely horny boy when she said, "Okay, Kevin. Let the bitch have it good and hard."

I looked at Kevin's face and I nearly laughed out loud. He has yet to drive his cock all the way into his ex-girlfriend's virgin pussy and already he's seconds away from an orgasm. It's obvious he's struggling to hold back.

Reggie finally realized it, too. She chuckled softly. Then she leaned down and whispered in his ear. I was close enough that I heard what she said. "It's okay, Kevin. Go ahead and cum. Just leave your cock inside her pussy and you'll probably stay hard. Then you can fuck her again right away."

Kevin nodded his head eagerly and slammed the last couple inches of his cock into Marsha. She grunted when his pelvis slapped her ass and she cried out when his fingers gripped her hips so hard they sank into her flesh.

Kevin sighed loudly and then cried out, "Oh fuck!"

We all watched him deposit the second load of cum to defile Marsha's young body. Her only reaction was a quiet sob and more tears. I shuddered as I recognized all those same symptoms of abject despair I experienced a week ago when I was in that same position.

Kevin groaned and shivered for a minute or so as his orgasm slowly dwindled. Then he began to grind his pubic bone against Marsha's pussy.

Marsha's eyes seem to be glazing over. I can't help thinking that if she's having this much trouble with a two minute fuck she's really going to have a hard time of it when they let Barney at her.

In no time at all, Kevin started fucking Marsha for a second time. Reggie was apparently right about his recuperative powers. He started off slow and gentle but Marsha was still sore from having her hymen torn and she whimpered in pain for the first few minutes.

Reggie quickly tired of his slow, gentle fuck and said, "Kevin, I thought you were mad at the frigid bitch. You can't teach her a lesson that way. Fuck the dumb cunt! Show her who the man is here. Take command. Take possession of her cunt. Slam that cock into her."

What kind of a girl has a mind that works the way hers does?!!

I got the impression that Kevin doesn't like being told how to rape a girl. But he's afraid of Reggie just like the rest of us. I've noticed time and time again over the years I've known her that almost everyone tends to do what she says.

Kevin began slamming his cock into her as hard as he could. The sound of his flesh pounding hers filled the room for several more moments before he emptied his balls inside of her for a second time, spraying another load of hot semen onto the walls of her vagina.

He remained there with his cock inside of Marsha and with a stupid grin on his face for several long moments before Reggie said, "Not bad, Kevin. Now go around and let the bitch suck your cock clean."

The stupid bastard doesn't even realize she's patronizing him. He remained on his knees and moved around the hassock to Marsha's head, still wearing that same silly grin on his face. He smiled down at her arrogantly, as if he's anything but a tool for Reggie to use on her.

He pressed the head of his cock against her lips. She resisted at first. But Reggie touched the tip of the prod to her ass and her mouth snapped open. He drove his much smaller cock into her mouth until her lips were nestled in his pubic hair and she sucked until it was clean. He pulled his cock from her mouth and pressed his nasty balls to her lips. She sobbed piteously, but she instantly began licking them clean.

While Marsha was bathing her ex-boyfriend's genitals with her mouth, Ben was standing behind her taking his pants off. I'm guessing that right about now Marsha is really wishing she let Kevin fuck one of us after watching the show I was forced to put on with Barney. A show, I might add, that she enjoyed very, very much.

I'm assuming she's aware that her unwillingness to either let him fuck me or to have sex with him herself is the excuse they're using for breaking her and enslaving her.

As bad as it is, her situation is about take a turn for the worse; much worse. She knows it, too. She knows Ben well enough to know what a cruel little pervert he is. She has watched him rape me and she has seen his cruelty. Now it's aimed at her.

Kevin backed up, removing his hairy testicles from Marsha's puffy lips. He grinned down at her tortured face for a moment. He's still wearing an arrogant expression on his face as if he's somehow responsible for bringing Marsha down. He obviously doesn't have any idea that he's nothing but a pawn Reggie is playing with. He sighed with satisfaction and got to his feet. He stood nearby, anxious to watch his girlfriend's rape continue. The predatory look on his face turned my stomach.

Reggie bent down and put her face right next to Marsha's. She quietly said, "Well, Marsha, that's two down. One cherry left to pick. Aren't you fortunate that there are three guys here to help us out?"

Marsha's eyes opened wide for a second and she made a strange noise, something like a squeak of desperation if there is such a thing. Ben had moved into position behind her and jammed his cock into her still sore pussy. What she may not realize yet is Ben has a preference for a different orifice and the moisture from her just raped pussy is the only source of lubrication Ben is going to use when he slams his cock into her last virgin opening.

Ben worked is cock around in her pussy for a minute or two. He obviously enjoys the sensations her tight opening provides as her pussy gripped his hard cock. I think everyone but Marsha knows he has another target in mind, though.

I saw the relief in poor, naïve, totally clueless Marsha's eyes when Ben pulled his cock out of her pussy. Her expression changed from relief to absolute terror in a split second when he adjusted his aim. I don't know why she didn't expect this. Reggie told her it was coming. I guess she's just under a lot of stress at the moment. It must have slipped her traumatized mind.

Ben gripped the cheeks of her skinny butt and spread them wide apart. He rested the head of his fat cock in position to enter her and began to apply pressure against her anal opening. Tara has been filming Marsha's face. But just before he powered the head of his cock through her last virgin opening she changed positions so that she could record the painful invasion of his cock into her tight little ass.

Marsha's eyes opened wide once more and after a sudden intake of breath she began to murmur, "No! Oh god no! Stop it. Not there. You're hurting me! Reggie, please! Make him stop!"

She's still acting as if the anal rape is coming as a surprise to her. Or maybe she's just surprised at how painful it is.

Ben is a powerful slug. Nothing is going to prevent him from breaching the ring of muscle that's fighting so hard to keep him out. It took only seconds for Ben to break through her resistance. With one powerful thrust his cock destroyed her resistance and plowed into her ass.

Marsha screamed so loud it hurt my ears. She strained against the ropes holding her in place and screamed again. Ben stopped moving with his cock only half way inside of her. He gave her a chance to recover slightly. I think that at that moment she wasn't totally conscious. The little sadist wants be certain she's able to fully appreciate the pain he's causing her.

Marsha started coming around. She sobbed loudly and began panting as if she were giving birth. I can't actually say, since I've never given birth. But I think what he's doing to her must be nearly as painful.

I still remember vividly the first time Ben raped my ass. It still hurts like hell every time it happens. But nothing can compare to the excruciating pain of that first horrible time. It is without a doubt the most painful of the terrible things these perverts have done to me. It may even be more painful than the prod. The pain certainly last much longer.

For the next ten minutes, Marsha continued to cry out in pain and plead with both Ben and Reggie to make it stop. She's wasting her breath, of course. That both of them are enjoying her suffering is sickeningly obvious. I know they're going to enjoy watching the DVD they'll make from this for years to come.

Ben's large cock finally exploded in Marsha's ass, filling her anal cavity with hot cum. He stopped ramming his hard cock into her and remained in place with his cock still buried in her to the hilt.

Marsha's cries slowly faded to a soft, heart rending whimper like a much abused animal. They stayed like that for several more minutes while Tara moved around them recording Ben's deep satisfaction and Marsha's extreme suffering.

It's so hard to watch her suffer like that. I would almost rather take her place than have to listen to her cries and see that look of near madness on her face. And we aren't even that close!

Ben's cock was finally soft enough that the muscles of Marsha's tight ass were able to expel it. When his cock came free he sat back on his heels for a moment. He reached up and gripped the cheeks of her ass with both hands and began to knead them like dough, squeezing and pulling and spreading them apart so that he could enjoy the sight of her freshly ravaged opening.

He finally released her and moved around to present his soiled cock to her mouth for cleaning. She didn't resist this time. She opened her mouth and sucked his cock clean with a dazed look on her face that made me wonder if she still knows where she is and what she's doing.

Even though his cock is soft now, Ben drove his hips forward, forcing her to take the entire thing in her mouth and her sore, abused throat. It was only possibly because his cock is longer in its flaccid state than most boys' cocks are when they're erect.

Even though he's brutally raping her mouth with his soft cock, Marsha's only reaction was to stare straight ahead with that blank, unseeing look I her eyes and grunt in pain. I looked at her and thought, "I know that look. She's already broken. She's like me now."

Her fantasies have come true and Reggie's just getting started.

Ben got up and moved out of the way. As if to confirm my diagnosis of Marsha's present state of mind, Reggie squatted in front of her. She lifted Marsha's head up using a handful of her hair as a handle and in a voice dripping with sympathy she obviously doesn't feel she said, "I know you must be pretty tired, Marsha. And Brenda tells me those handcuffs are very uncomfortable. But I'm afraid there's one more scene we have to film before I can untie you. Are you ready for Barney?"

Marsha started crying again, but quietly this time; tears of hopelessness and of surrender. She looked at Reggie and whispered in a dull, lifeless voice, "Yes. I'll do your dog. Just don't hurt me anymore. Please. I can't take anymore."

Reggie smiled triumphantly and as if she was really concerned with poor Marsha's suffering she said, "Don't worry, Marsha. As long as you do what I want I'll try to keep his cock out of your ass."

Reggie ordered me to go let Barney in. When I opened the patio door he naturally assumed he's going to fuck me again. Or at least I guess he was thinking that. I may be giving him more credit than he deserves. Like his owner he isn't all that bright.

He buried his nose in my crotch while I shut the patio door. Then, when I turned around he buried his snout in the crack of my ass. All the way back to the living room it felt like he was trying to pick me right up off of the floor with his incredibly long tongue working furiously between my legs.

He's so intent on gaining access to my pussy he didn't even notice Marsha or the others. Everyone watched in amusement as I led the stupid beast to his next victim.

Reggie instructed me to turn around and let him lick my pussy while carefully guiding him into position so Marsha will be able to reach his slowly expanding cock with her mouth.

I jerked my hips and spun around. Before he even noticed the difference my pussy was right in front of his nose. I spread my legs slightly and as his tongue began to slobber all over my pussy I carefully moved backwards. I ignored the dog's growing passion and probing tongue. I slowly sidled closer to Marsha. When I stopped, the tip of the dog's cock was resting on Marsha's cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.