Repercussions
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I had to get up half an hour earlier the next day. I showered and dressed in normal clothes, wishing with all my might that everything that has happened was all just a terrible nightmare and I could wear my own clothes to school. The events of the past week have certainly been a nightmare. But unfortunately they actually happened. I locked the front door and walked to Reggie's house to find out what I'll be wearing to school today. From this day until the end of the school year I'll be dressing for school at her house. It wasn't until I was on my way to her house that I remembered I was supposed to wash my new outfits after school yesterday. Instead I spent the afternoon being gang raped and then having sex with a dog for the amusement of Reggie, her friends and her customers.

I know better than to hope Reggie might have washed all those nasty secondhand clothes she bought for me. The thought of wearing the slutty clothes they selected for me at a used clothing store is bad enough. But the idea of being forced to wear secondhand clothes without even washing them first is pretty disturbing, especially when I think about the kind of woman who must have owned those things before they came into my possession.

I suppose that in the scheme of things it's only a minor annoyance. My entire life has become pretty disturbing. I suck horse cocks and fuck dogs now. I lie in the dirt and let boys piss on me.

Compared to sex with animals, or the animals I go to school with, or with being used as a urinal, wearing an article of used clothing seems insignificant.

I knocked at her door and she yelled at me to come in. I found her in her room getting ready for school. She pointed to the dress she wants me to wear when I entered her room. It's hanging on her closet door. It's the black, tank style dress with the crocheted skirt, deep cut bodice and uncomfortably large armholes.

Although inappropriate to wear to school, for a girl with larger breasts it might not be a problem. But for a girl like me who has very small breasts, I'm going to be in constant danger of overexposure. And of course there are the large holes in the crocheted skirt through which it will be obvious to all that I'm not wearing underwear. This dress obviously wasn't made to be worn without a half slip at the very least. It's going to be even more humiliating for me without even a pair of panties to preserve my modesty.

It took me less time to undress and put on the dress I'm going to wear to school today than it took Reggie to finish getting ready. The dress smells a little musty. But it seems to be clean.

Reggie saw me sniffing at it and said, "I'll take it easy on you tonight so you'll have time to do some laundry."

When she was ready we went to the kitchen. She handed me another dose of morning after pills and said, "These are the last of them. But from what you told me your period is due to start in less than a week. You should be safe now."

I don't know much about birth control but like most girls I know how unreliable the rhythm method of contraception is. I'm not as confident as she is that I can have unprotected sex with all the boys I know will be fucking me on a daily basis and not conceive. But she didn't ask my opinion and I know I'd be wasting my breath if I offered it.

She poured us each a glass of juice. She took her birth control pill and I took the morning after pill. Then we left for school.

The dress I'm wearing, like all of the skirts and dresses they selected for my new wardrobe, is extremely short. As I walked down the sidewalk in it for the first time I noticed that the skirt is pretty active, bouncing up and down and twirling around with every step I take. But after giving it some thought I think that might work in my favor. It's when I'm standing still and the material is lying against my skin that it becomes obvious how much of me is on display under it.

The top is a different matter. The loose fitting, light cotton top billows away from my chest and bares my small breasts as they peak out of the oversized armholes in the sides. I'm uncomfortably aware that my nipples are frequently visible from the sides. Even though by this time nearly half the boys in the sophomore class have seen me naked and even been given the opportunity to have sex with me it's still hard for me to walk around with so much of my body on display. On the other hand, I hope it never becomes easy for me.

We arrived at school earlier than usual this morning. There remained nearly twenty minutes to kill before the doors opened. I started to walk away when we reached the school grounds as usual but Reggie ordered me to stay with her. I followed her as she made her way through the growing gaggle of students until she located Tara, Steph and a few others.

I hung back and stood by myself a few feet from Reggie while she and her friends talked. I heard my name or some of the derogatory terms they use for a girl like me from time to time. I knew I was the major topic of conversation. But I wasn't listening. I don't want to hear anything they have to say about me.

I wasn't left alone, though. Boys constantly came up to me and examined my revealing dress. They soon discovered that if they look close enough the crack of my ass and the dark crevice down the center of my vulva are both visible. And then the touching started again.

Boys reached inside of my top through the armholes or the deep cleavage that's totally inappropriate for a girl with breasts as small as mine and openly groped my breasts. Others toyed with my ass or fingered my pussy while the boys in the crowd who have already had sex with me discussed my relative merits as a piece of fuck meat.

Reggie and the other girls stood nearby and watched with big smiles on their faces. Steph filmed us for a few minutes but then put the camera away and just watched.

I was forced to put up with that humiliating treatment for twenty minutes until the bell finally rang. A few at a time the boys who surrounded me and were freely exploring my body in front of a large portion of the student body turned and started to file into the school. Before I had time to pull myself together and walk away Reggie informed me that I won't be required to follow her around back to the bleachers at lunchtime today.

Before I could get too excited about the reprieve she said, "Instead, you'll go to Mr. Curry's room and do whatever he wants. And thank you, Brenda. Thanks to you I'm going to pass my History exam."

I just nodded and walked away. It made me sad and more than a little scared for my sanity when I realized I'm becoming inured to the horror my life has become. I'm actually relieved to learn that I'll be having sex with Mr. Curry at lunchtime. As repugnant as that is it's preferable to being whored out under the bleachers in front of a crowd of leering classmates. And besides, Mr. Curry is the only guy who has given me an orgasm when he fucked me. It bothered me at the time. I felt guilty. But it occurs to me that if I'm going to have to do this shit all the time I may as well start enjoying it.

Oh my god! I can't believe I just thought that!!

I made my way to my locker, struggling to act normal while boys groped me with impunity and girls glared daggers at me. With every step I took boys passed me off from hand to hand. Fingers groped for my pussy and ass. In the fleeting seconds each hand spent under my skirt they attempted to enter one orifice or another even if for only a fraction of a second before I moved on.

I don't know what they get out of it. It can only be the opportunity to humiliate me. How exciting can it possibly be for them to feel the smooth skin of my pubic mound or the cheeks of my ass slide over their fingers for a brief second except for the pleasure they seem to take from the mental anguish it causes me?

While I was standing at my locker with one particularly demanding hand cupping my pussy, Marsha stopped beside me and watched with a huge grin on her face. When the boy was finally satisfied and moved on she said, "Your pussy must be wet all fucking day long!"

The stupid bitch actually thinks I'm enjoying this! She's dumber than Tank!

I made it to my seat in homeroom and caught my breath for a few minutes. As has become normal for me lately I sat staring at my hands folded on my desk in front of me and tried to keep my mind blank.

I heard excited whispering from my right side and couldn't avoid glancing in that direction. I saw the boy beside me and the boy in the seat behind him leaning forward. They were staring at me while engaged in a hushed but excited exchange. It was a moment before I figured out what they were doing. The boy in the back has given the boy beside me his cell phone. He's taking pictures of me.

It was only then that I realized my dress has fallen forward away from my body again. One of my breasts is now exposed to them through the much too large armhole. Without thinking I started to try to cover myself. It's a natural reaction. It's what any girl would do if she suddenly realized her breast was exposed. But then I remembered Reggie's orders and I turned my attention back to my hands while they took a dozen pictures of my right tit.

I'm incredibly humiliated. One of my tits is exposed! But it's so much more intense because I have to just sit there and permit them to take my picture. For a fraction of a second I wondered if I would have been less concerned if I weren't so self conscious about my small breasts. That's silly, though. There's no way that can be the case. Of course I wouldn't be any less embarrassed if my breasts were larger. Being exposed in public this way would have been degrading even if I was proud of my breasts. It probably would be even more embarrassing because I'd have more flesh on display and I would still be helpless, unable to protect myself from their prying eyes, groping hands and camera lenses.

As if to emphasize that fact, Phil, the boy sitting behind me, decided to get into the pictures. He reached around and stuck his hand into the gaping armhole, cupping my exposed breast in order to make the pictures more interesting. That led to a whole series of new pictures on both boys' cell phones.

Before the bell rang signaling the start of the first class of the day, Phil handed his phone to the boy beside me and he took half a dozen more pictures.

I tried to ignore them. But the things they're doing are not the kinds of things a girl can pretend aren't happening. Almost as bad as what the boys around me are doing, I can't avoid noticing that every kid around us is watching with the usual mix of reactions. As usual the boys are all amused and sexually excited. The reactions of the girls around me are slowly beginning to evolve. They're no longer so much shocked by the things they see me allowing the boys to do to me as they are disgusted.

I can't help wondering what the girls think about what's happening to me. I wonder what they say to each other when they talk about me. I know they're all talking about me by now. I'm sure that by this time it must have become common knowledge I'm having sex with pretty much any boy who wants me. The stories about the dog and the horse must be spreading like wildfire, especially after the show I put on after school yesterday.

But by now most of them must also know I'm doing these things against my will. It must also be getting around that Reggie is blackmailing me and I have no choice but to allow all the terrible indignities to which I'm submitting. I suppose they tell themselves they wouldn't do the awful things I'm doing even if they were being blackmailed. So therefore I must have it coming. I must be "that kind of girl" or I wouldn't submit to Reggie no matter the circumstances.

The boys finally stopped taking pictures. But Phil continued to play with my breast while half of my homeroom class watched. Even after four days of the most degrading abuse a girl can imagine I'm still not immune to experiencing the deep humiliation this sort of treatment unavoidably causes.

I thought back briefly to the first day, the day Reggie raped me and photographed me having sex with her dog. I was aware from the very start that life as I knew it was over. But even then I hoped the horrible things Reggie was making me do would be kept from a majority of the people at school. I didn't realize at the time that in the days to come my sex slave status would become common knowledge and I would be whored out to any boy in the school who just received his allowance and is able to pony up twenty dollars. I couldn't have imagined what it would be like to walk through the halls of my school helpless, unable to defend myself while every boy I pass feels free to reach under my skirt or into my top and grope me to their hearts content or even undress me and put my naked body on display right in the classroom as long as the teacher is out of the room.

Phil didn't remove his hand from my tit until the bell rang. But that doesn't mean I was free from abuse. For me the bell to change classes always signals the start of four or five minutes of intense abuse.

I won't bother to continue to describe the typical struggle I faced between classes or the things the boys did to make the first few minutes of class traumatic. That sort of constant abuse has become normal. My first two classes, English and Math, were typical of what all my classes are like now.

The only difference now is that the kids who witness the abuse are no longer shocked when I'm forced to display my body or allow boys to grope me openly. They watch, apparently looking forward to the show they're coming to expect before the start of each class.

I took my seat in History class and glanced at Mr. Curry. He grinned at me for a second or two and then ignored me for the rest of the class. But I know what's on his mind. He's looking forward to lunch because for him, I'm what's on the menu today.

I tried not to think about it as I sat through my next class, Spanish. Mr. Perez has apparently forgotten all about me missing a class on Friday. He never even glanced at me. Now that I think about it that in itself is kind of strange. Although I've been a very active participant in the class throughout the year, since Reggie took over my life I haven't spoken a word in class. You'd think he would have noticed!

When the bell rang at the end of Spanish class I waited for the rush to the door to taper off. When it appeared that I could get up without being knocked back down into my seat by some irate female classmate as she passed by I got up and started to leave.

I didn't take two steps before Mr. Perez finally spoke to me. As I started out of the room he said, "Miss Bonner. I need to see you for a moment, please."

I turned around and went to his desk to see what he wanted. He didn't say a word or even look up until the other kids all left the room. When it was just the two of us remaining he stood up and looked at me in a very un-teacher-like manner. It surprised me to see that look on his face because he has always been more than proper all year long.

He didn't speak. He just stood there smiling while his eyes swept over my body. I saw the excitement grow when he looked closer and realized what I learned this morning when I first put this dress on. He can see through my skirt and without too much effort he can actually make out my shaved pussy.

Hoping to distract him from his obviously lecherous thoughts I finally asked, "Yes, Mr. Perez? What is it? Is this about Friday? I thought Mr. Curry straightened that out."

As soon as I spoke I had a sudden cold feeling in the pit of my stomach. Mr. Curry must have said something to him! As if to confirm my suspicions I heard the door close and lock behind me.

I turned to see Mr. Curry approaching and it was all clear to me now. At first I got scared. But then I reminded myself of what I normally end up doing during my lunch hour and I decided I'm better off in here with these two men than under the bleachers servicing god only knows how many horny teenage boys while dozens more boys and girls witness my humiliation.

I'm still mad, though. Teachers aren't supposed to use or take advantage of the kids in their classes. They're supposed to protect us and help us. It's apparent from the look of lust on his face that if Mr. Curry is going to assist me in anything it will be getting undressed.

But he didn't help me undress. He stood back and ordered me to do that while the two of them watched.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. After all, this will be just another hour of getting raped. And there are only two of them. Giving into the inevitable I pulled my minidress up over my head and tossed it onto a nearby desk.

The men closed in on me as soon as I was naked and began to caress my body. I would have preferred to be somewhere reading a book and eating lunch. But if it comes down to a choice between these two men and their soft caresses and the crude groping to which I'm subjected by the boys to whom Reggie sells me under the bleachers I'll take this.

It isn't pure pleasure, of course. I'm embarrassed. And for some reason it seems more embarrassing that my newest attacker is another of my teachers. To add to my discomfort, while we stood there and they felt me up Mr. Curry gleefully described to Mr. Perez some of the perverted things Reggie has been making me do. I would have thought they would have been shocked and grossed out. It just doesn't seem right that they both find the things I've been forced to do pretty amusing.

Mr. Curry even described the sex acts I've been forced to perform with animals. I can't even describe how much it disturbs me that he knows about Barney and the horse out at the farm. After he told Mr. Perez about the horse he invited him to come along this weekend when he goes to see it in person. His voice was dripping with excitement and perverted lust when he explained that they're planning a repeat performance this weekend with professional cameramen.

I've overheard Reggie having vague discussions about taking me back out to the farm and making me do those awful things again. But this is the first I heard that there are definite plans for my weekend. I groaned in despair, sickened by the thought of having to go through that again. They both seemed to find my reaction amusing, too.

Mr. Perez gladly accepted the invitation. Then he exclaimed, "Fuck this! My dick is so hard it hurts! We only have an hour. Let's get started."

They sat me up on his desk and pushed me down onto my back. Mr. Perez pulled some short ropes out of his drawer and they tied my wrists to the feet of his desk. My arms were pulled back so far I was afraid to move. It felt like any quick movement would pull them right out of the sockets!

I moaned in pain this time. In a pitiful voice I asked, "Why are you doing this? You don't have to tie me up! I'll do what you want!"

Mr. Perez laughed and exclaimed, "Silly cunt! We're tying you up because it's exciting! Haven't you ever heard of bondage? You look beautiful like that."

As soon as I was secured to the corners of the desk they both removed their slacks and their shorts. My two teachers stood side by side looking down at me, their hard cocks only about a foot from my face. My head hung down over the edge of the desk. Mr. Curry asked, "Which hole do you want to start with, Juan? You can fuck her throat, her pussy, or her ass. And if you can get it up three times in forty-five minutes you can fuck all three."

Mr. Perez answered, "I've never fucked a girl's throat before. I'm really curious. I'll start there. Then I'll probably fuck her ass. My wife won't let me do that. It's a shame, too. She is such a tight ass bitch."

They both laughed and then he continued, "Then, if I can get it up again I'll check out her cunt. I may not be able to cum three times in forty-five minutes. But I can at least see how her pussy feels after she's been fucking all those boys and a big dog."

Mr. Perez took a step forward and pressed the head of his hard cock against my lips. Of course it never occurred to me to resist. I took his cock into my mouth and he immediately began to fuck my mouth and throat with his perfectly average cock. Mr. Curry walked around the desk and slammed his cock into my pussy. My pussy must have been very wet. I was embarrassed at how easily his cock slid into my body and the wet, sucking sound I heard when he pulled it back out. But they have no way of knowing that. My face is almost completely covered by Mr. Perez's hairy balls.

For a couple of minutes they fucked me at a leisurely pace while they talked, discussing my body and some of my recent exploits. Mr. Perez asked Mr. Curry if he had ever heard of the shows that can be seen in Mexican border towns where girls have sex with donkeys to amuse the tourists.

Mr. Curry replied that he had heard of them. Hell! This sex stuff is all new to me but even I have heard of them!

Mr. Perez wondered aloud then, "I wonder if Reggie would like to see a horse fuck her little slave girl."

I hope he's kidding! I can still close my eyes and see the huge horse's cock I sucked off. There's no way that thing would fit inside of me!

I was only somewhat relieved when Mr. Curry replied, "I don't think so. Not for a while anyway. She won't want to ruin her. She's planning on making a lot of money selling her ass and the movies they make. I'm looking forward to watching her taking that Great Dane and sucking off a horse. I already put an order in for a copy of the movies when they start distribution. If you think you can keep them hidden from your wife you should go ahead and talk to Reggie. She'll be happy to sell you a copy."

It actually wasn't so bad. The sex I mean. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did when Mr. Curry fucked me in his classroom on Friday. But I've been raped by so many rough men and even rougher young teenage boys in the last five days that I was able to handle these two men easily.

I'm lying here, stretched out and tied down to the desk while these two men rape me. But they aren't being particularly violent and my shoulders are slowly adjusting to the strain of my position. I'm not all that uncomfortable now. I came to the realization that what they're doing to me isn't so bad. I can take it. When I stopped straining to fight the ropes holding me in place I began to relax.

That's when it started to get interesting. Mr. Perez started to tease my breasts. But nicely, the way Mr. Curry did it on Friday. At the same time, Mr. Curry started teasing my clit while he fucked me. I'm embarrassed to admit it but my body began to respond to all that gentle stimulation and it wasn't long before my mind began to follow! I started to enjoy myself!

Then I made another embarrassing and somewhat frightening discovery. I kind of like being tied down! It's hard to explain. It's as if being helpless gives me permission to enjoy what they're doing. After all, there's nothing I can do to prevent it. I don't have the option of saying no to anything they do to me. Suddenly I'm free to enjoy being raped!

I remembered that first afternoon when Reggie tied me up and raped me for the first time. I didn't enjoy that. There was so much pain and so much fear that day. And of course, in the beginning at least, I was still a virgin at the time. It was horrible.

But now, with these two men who are using me but not hurting me I can feel myself becoming aroused. I know. That sounds weird and very contradictory. But I can't help feeling that way.

In only a few more minutes I had my first orgasm of the afternoon. I heard them laughing at me when they realized it but even that humiliation was strangely exciting! I know it was exciting because I climaxed again instantly!

I thought for a moment of that weirdo Marsha and her strange fantasies. I hope I'm not turning into her!

Mr. Perez found it all pretty exciting, too. But he didn't cum down my throat like most of the boys. He pulled back until only the head of his cock was in my mouth and finished himself off with his hand so that his cum filled my mouth and I was forced to taste it.

I suppose he did it that way because he thought I'd be grossed out. He obviously doesn't have any idea how much cum I've been forced to swallow since Thursday.

It was a little difficult because of the way my head is hanging down off the edge of the desk but I swallowed the bitter slime easily and then gently nursed on his cock until Mr. Curry came in my pussy.

Neither man moved for a few minutes. Mr. Perez's cock quickly started to get hard again. When he reached full erection he picked something up off of his desk and he and Mr. Curry traded places.

Mr. Curry stuffed his soft, slimy cock in my mouth. Mr. Perez lifted my legs and I felt his finger teasing my rear opening. It felt cold and greasy. It took me a moment to realize he's applying lubricant!

I have probably been fucked in the ass at least a dozen times in the six days since this all started. He's the first man to use a lubricant back there other than the semen from other boys! And he didn't just grease me up. He took his time and stretched me out with his fingers for a few minutes before he started to fuck me!

I was shocked! No one has ever taken the time to do that before. When he finally began to push his well greased cock into my ass it didn't even hurt! In fact, once he started teasing my pussy and tickling my clit with his fingers it felt kind of nice!

Mr. Curry watched him until he was fucking my ass at a pretty good clip and teasing my pussy. By that time his own cock was hard and he began fucking my throat.

Once they both had a good rhythm going, Mr. Curry asked, "How is it? I've never fucked a girl in the ass."

Mr. Perez chuckled and asked, "Why did you say it that way? Does that mean you have fucked a boy in the ass?"

Mr. Curry chuckled and exclaimed, "Fuck you!"

Mr. Perez politely responded, "No thank you."

Then he said, "It's nice. Her ass is tight and it feels so fucking hot, like it's ten degrees hotter than the rest of her body. And look at her! The little bitch likes it! I'll bet she cums before we do."

They were silent for a moment and then Mr. Curry exclaimed, "I'll be damned! The horny little cunt is getting off on this! What a fucking slut!"

And then, despite the distraction caused by their derogatory remarks, I did exactly that. I started to cum and when I did, Mr. Perez clamped down hard on my clit with his thumb and finger. I screamed around Mr. Curry's cock and came hard. Then Mr. Perez shoved a couple of his fat fingers into my pussy and started ramming his cock into my ass hard. He squeezed my clit again and I experienced the most violent orgasm ever.

I was still cumming when Mr. Curry came in my mouth and throat.

No one moved for a long time after that. I can't, of course. I'm still impaled on their cocks and my arms are still tied to the desk legs. But apparently they had no desire to move. They continued to rest up against me with their cocks buried in my ass and my mouth, still sending shivers through me by gently teasing my nipples and my clit.

Mr. Curry finally stepped back and looked down at me. He chuckled and said, "I bet it wouldn't be very hard to talk her into coming back to see us again without making arrangements with her brain damaged delinquent pimp. You should see the silly grin on the bitch's face."

There was a pause and then Mr. Perez said, "I guess we're going to have to; get her back I mean. It's getting late. Even if I could get it up again I don't have time to fuck this prime pussy."

Mr. Curry sighed and replied, "I'm afraid you're right. I'm done for the day, too. I'll talk to Reggie. I still have plenty of room to increase her grade. Do you want to wait a day or two or would you like to do this again tomorrow?"

Mr. Perez laughed and replied, "I don't really want to stop. But I have to face facts. I'm not a teenager anymore. Maybe we should skip a day. What do you think?"

Mr. Curry sighed and said, "I'm afraid you're right again. I could do this every day. But at our age we'll both enjoy it more if we take a day off to recover."

With their scheduling of the next rape resolved he said, "Come on around here. She'll suck your cock and lick your balls clean."

Mr. Perez responded somewhat skeptically, "It was in her ass, Chuck."

Mr. Curry chuckled and exclaimed in amusement, "Christ, Juan! The little cunt sucks horse cocks! She won't mind."

I do mind. Of course I mind. I hate all the things I'm being forced to do lately and they're intelligent enough to realize it. But I didn't say anything. They don't care. If they did they wouldn't enjoy raping me as much as they obviously do.

Mr. Perez came around the desk and I watched his slimy cock approach my face. It doesn't smell very nice. But I don't see anything unusual on it and when he stuffed it in my mouth all I tasted was semen and lubricant. So I sucked it clean without much trouble. Then, after he pulled it out of my mouth he leaned forward and I licked his sticky balls until they were clean, too. Both acts are extremely disgusting. But I've performed them so many times for so many different men and boys that I do it without thinking now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.