Repercussions
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I followed her out to the living room, in the nude of course. I noticed Tara is carrying a large paper bag. Given what came in the last bag Tara brought, a cattle prod, I'm not particularly happy to see the bag.

Reggie, however, sounded pretty excited when she exclaimed, "Oh good! You brought it!"

Tara grinned and nodded. It doesn't take a genius to know this isn't going to be good for me.

Mr. Kunkle is sitting quietly out of the way in the corner of the room, not that anyone is going to fail to see a man as large as he is no matter how quiet he is. Tara glanced at him nervously. Reggie said, "Don't worry. He'll enjoy this. He saw the movie last night and then he spent the night fucking her skanky ass."

Tara clapped her hand over her mouth and in a stage whisper she exclaimed, "No shit!!"

Reggie laughed and whispered, "I saw his cock, Tara! It's huge! You wouldn't believe it!"

Then she turned to her father and said, "Dad, I forgot to tell you. I need you to keep the stuff about the dog and the pussy eating to yourself. If that gets out it could be a little harder to keep the bitch under control."

He smiled and nodded. Then he said, "We certainly wouldn't want that. Would we?"

Tara blushed and exclaimed, "Your dad saw my pussy! Oh shit, Reggie! How could you?!"

Reggie shrugged and then laughed. She said, "Shit, Tara! He's a grown man. He's seen lots of pussies."

Tara snarled back, "Yeah, maybe. But not mine! That wasn't cool."

Reggie shrugged and replied, "He doesn't know which one it was. I didn't show your faces."

Tara responded skeptically, "Yeah. But he only saw two of them and he knows one of them was mine."

Reggie smiled and suggested, "Why don't you go over there and show it to him now? Ask him if he recognizes it. Hell, maybe he'll throw you a fuck with that magnificent cock of his."

Tara was instantly distracted. Her eyes lit up and she whispered, "How big is it?"

Reggie sounded so fucking proud when she said, "It's ten inches long and almost as big around as Rosey's!"

Tara gasped and said, "Oh my god! I wonder what that would feel like!"

Then she turned to me and demanded to know, "What about it, cunt? What did it feel like to get fucked with a cock that big?"

I didn't even have to think about it. I quietly answered, "It hurt like hell."

Reggie grinned and said, "She sucked him off, too. I got to watch that."

"You didn't!"

Reggie nodded proudly.

Tara whispered, "I'd love to see that. Do you think he'd do it again so I could watch?"

"I don't know, maybe. Let's see how things go today."

Steph showed up right about then. The three of them talked quietly among themselves. I was sent to sit on Mr. Kunkle's lap. I can only assume they're making plans for me. They apparently don't want me to hear what they're saying.

Mr. Kunkle didn't mind at all. He pulled me down into his lap and immediately started playing with my tits and my pussy. I felt his cock stirring under my ass. But he doesn't seem interested in having sex. At least not right now.

He asked me, "Do you know what's going to happen to you today?"

I shook my head. Then I replied, "No. But I know I won't like it."

He chuckled and said, "No. You probably won't. But from what I've heard it's going to be entertaining to watch."

There was another knock on the door and Reggie went to open it. She was followed back into the room by Tank, Ben, and five other boys. Three of them are in my class. I don't recognize the other two. They must be friends of Ben's.

It's obvious from the eager expressions on their faces that they all knew in advance I would be here and that something sexual is going to happen. They aren't surprised to see me. They may have been surprised to find me already naked and being groped by Reggie's dad. But they aren't surprised to see me.

Reggie had a quiet conversation with the boys. Then she turned to us and said, "Okay, dad. I need the cunt now. The fun is about to start."

He put me out of his lap and I crossed the room on trembling legs. The boys stared at me as I neared them. When I was close enough, Ben reached out and pulled me in amongst them. Suddenly I had their rough fingers all over my body. They made the usual crude comments about my various body parts and the kind of girl who would do something like this. I just stood there passively. I have the sneaking suspicion I'll be able to put up with a lot more of this kind of abuse as opposed to whatever Reggie has in mind for me.

While Reggie and Tara move around getting ready for whatever they have in store for me, Steph has the movie camera up to her eye and is already recording what the boy's are doing to me.

Reggie, firmly in charge as usual, ordered Tank and Ryan, another boy from my class, to bring the coffee table into the center of the room. As soon as they placed it where she wants it I was picked up by four of the boys and placed on top of it on my back. I'm easily the smallest person in the room. I'm very petite so, as it turns out, I'm not so hard to pick up that they had to stop groping my body to put me where they want me. But it isn't the groping that concerns me now.

Reggie handed each of the four boys short lengths of rope. With no further instructions they tied my wrists and ankles to the legs of the coffee table. It appears everyone but me knows what's going to happen to me. Tara knelt down beside me. With a cruel, gloating little grin on her face she took something out of the large paper shopping bag she brought with her. She was careful to keep it down out of my line of sight.

I'm getting terrified ... again. Reggie knows she doesn't have to tie me up in order to make me do anything. I've already started fucking boys, dogs and her father on her command. She could have just ordered me to let everyone here fuck me and I would have. What did Tara bring here in that bag that's so horrible they have to hide it from me?

Reggie plugged an extension cord into a nearby socket and handed the other end to Tara. Tara plugged in whatever it is she brought with her and said to Reggie, "It'll take a few minutes. I'll let you know when it's ready."

Reggie smiled and nodded.

I lay there helpless and choking back the tears, not yet knowing how but knowing full well I'm going to be hurt for their amusement. Though I realize it's an exercise in futility I started to plead with her. "Please Reggie. Don't hurt me anymore. I'll do what you want. You know that! I've been good. I've done everything you wanted me to do. Please. I can't take any more pain."

She smiled down at me sweetly and, looking for all the world as though she actually cares she replied, "But Brenda! It's so much fun!"

Then she turned to the boys and said, "Guys, we have to wait a few minutes to get started. She obviously needs something to keep her mouth busy. Would anyone like to fuck her mouth? How about you Ryan? You haven't had a shot at her skanky ass yet."

My good friend Ryan grinned excitedly and exclaimed, "No shit?! Hell yeah! I'll do her!"

Reggie smiled and said, "Go ahead. And don't be gentle with her. It looks much better on television when you guys are rough with her."

Ryan, a boy who has been my friend for ten years, dropped to his knees by my face and began to nearly tear his pants off in his eagerness to fuck my mouth.

I didn't even bother to plead with him. One look in his lust crazed eyes and I knew nothing I might say to him now would matter.

He pressed the head of his cock against my lips and thrust his hips forward, driving his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat in what I know is only the first violent attack of the day. He grabbed one of my tits in each hand and started squeezing. He wasn't gentle with those sensitive body parts, either. He made a few derogatory remarks about how small my breasts are. But that didn't stop him from tormenting them.

At the same time he drew back and then started fucking my face as roughly as Ben did the night before last. His cock is smaller. It's only about six inches long and it's the skinniest cock I've seen yet. But even so, when he slammed it down my throat I screamed around it and struggled against the ropes.

He laughed at my feeble efforts and fucked my face brutally while the other kids all cheered him on as if this were some sort of contest or a sporting event.

I don't know how long it was before he buried his cock in my throat and I felt the warm liquid shooting out of his cock and straight down my throat. I started to panic when he left his cock wedged in my throat for such a long time.

I gasped, my lungs fighting for life giving oxygen. It wasn't until that moment I realized I'm able, with a great deal of effort, to breathe through my nose even with his cock still in my throat.

I sucked down a few deep breaths and waited for him to pull his cock out of me.

Unfortunately, as soon as he did, Reggie was on her knees beside me, smiling down cruelly. Her face was only inches from mine. She said, "I've decided there's no reason the boys can't keep doing that until they've all had a turn. They won't be in the way and I think it'll make for a better show. I think you'll be able to scream around their cocks. You managed to do it that first night."

She straightened up and said, "You guys can all take a turn. Don't worry. You can all fuck her later. But take it a little easy on her. We don't want her moving around too much."

There was a brief scramble as the other boys began to jockey for position. Reggie finally took charge and said, "Settle down. Tank, I think you should let the boys who haven't had her go first. I think our other two classmates should be first. Perry, you fuck her face next, then you, Seth."

I've known both of those boys for more than a decade. And just like Ryan, I thought they were my friends.

Reggie turned to Ben's two friends and said, "Will, Art, you boys are in Ben's class, right?"

I guess they nodded. I didn't see them. Perry's cock was plunging into my mouth by then.

She asked them if they're both fourteen. She must have gotten another nod. Then she said, "Okay, Will, you go first. Then Art can have her. Then Tank and Ben get a turn. Then you guys can help. After we finish you can all fuck her."

I became so wrapped up in listening to her arrange the lineup to fuck my mouth I forgot all about Tara. Suddenly I was distracted from the cock in my mouth when I felt something very hot on my belly, just above my vulva. I thought they were pouring boiling liquid on me! I felt like I was being scalded!

They all laughed as I struggled with the ropes and screamed around the cock in my throat. But they ignored my struggles and since my mouth and throat are plugged with a cock I can't plead with them. Not that I thought it would do any good.

I felt someone touching me where they had just poured the hot liquid. I groaned and at that moment Perry came in my mouth.

I swallowed his cum and as soon as he moved out of the way I lifted my head to try to see what they're doing to me.

Reggie smiled and said, "It's hot wax, bitch. We're going to take care of that jungle so that from now on your pussy will look just like a little girl's."

She laughed and added scornfully, "Then it will match your tiny tits!"

Seth got into position to take his turn in my mouth. But before he could block my view, Reggie said, "Hold her head up, Seth. Let her see how this works. Then you can take your turn."

Seth came closer. He lifted my head and propped it up against his stomach. He reached around and began teasing my breasts while everyone waited for the wax they just poured on my pubic hair to dry.

All too soon Tara announced it was time. She asked, "Who wants to go first?"

With a cruel sneer Reggie said, "She's my bitch. I go first."

I watched in horror as Reggie made sure the camera is aimed at us and that it's angled so as to capture both my pussy and the look of horror on my face. She carefully gripped the narrow strip of cloth they embedded in the wax that has now cooled and hardened on my mound. She smiled and asked me, "Are you ready, cunt?"

I shook my head violently. I'm most certainly NOT ready!! They all seemed to find that amusing.

She gave the strip a few gentle tugs and then I saw the tendons in her large arm bulge and she pulled with all of her might.

I screamed so loud I was certain the sound must have been heard all up and down the street. I looked down at the narrow strip of bare skin over my pussy where my thick, black pubic bush had been only seconds earlier. Even through my blurred vision I can see the expanse of dark red flesh and all the little pin pricks of blood where my hair has just been pulled out by the roots.

They all gathered around, examining my tortured pubic mound and the strip of cloth with my hair stuck to it as though I'm some sort of science experiment. Tara said, "One down. We can probably get most of it with a couple dozen strips. Then we turn her over and get the crack of her ass. We don't want any of that nasty old hair to get in Ben's way the next time he fucks her ass."

Reggie leaned close to my face again and calmly explained, "We'll have to do this again, of course. But by the time the summer is over there shouldn't be any hair growing there. In fact, if what I read is true it should never grow there again. I suppose we should do your pits, too. So you're going to have to stop shaving there. It'll look skanky for a while. But once the hair grows out and we yank it out roots and all I'm sure you'll thank me."

She smiled, patted my cheek as though she felt affection for me and moved out of the way. She looked up and said, "Okay, Seth. You can fuck her face now."

I was still crying loudly when Seth plunged his cock into my mouth. But even though his cock is hurting me and I'm having trouble catching my breath, my total attention remains focused on my tender and sore pubic mound. I moan in despair as I feel a second strip of hot wax being daubed onto my pubic hair and the cloth strip being pressed down over it. It was left to cool and harden while Seth twisted my nipples and fucked my mouth and throat.

The five boys Tank and Ben brought with them this morning all have cocks that are about the same size and none of them have much in the way of sexual stamina. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most; perhaps even all of them are virgins; or at least they were when they arrived.

By the time all five of them took their turn fucking my face my throat was numb from their cocks and from my screams of pain. But I'm not so numb that I'm ready for Tank to take his turn. I doubt if there's anything that can prepare a girl for his fat cock. He has been watching all those boys violently fucking my throat and even though his cock is twice as thick as theirs he apparently sees no reason why he shouldn't receive the same treatment. He forced the head of his long, fat cock into my mouth and just as he was about to plunge it into me one of the boys yanked on the next strip of cloth, jerking out more of my pubic hair.

That task has fallen to the boys. Tara and Steph are too weak to do it. They tried. They yanked and yanked and only caused me pain. So the boys started taking turns, happily tearing my hair out. Each time they did it they seemed to think it was just as funny as the first time.

I screamed in pain as someone pulled out another strip of pubic hair and it was at that exact moment Tank chose to thrust his cock down my throat. I was certain it wouldn't go. I assumed it would hurt like hell and his cock would stop at the entrance to my throat. But probably due to the five cocks that preceded him and to the fact that I screamed at that moment, his cock slid right down my throat!

There was a difference this time, though. The other boy's cocks are not so large that they cut off my oxygen. When Tank's cock was buried in my throat I couldn't breathe.

I heard Steph gasp and exclaim, "Fuck! Look at that. Damn! Look at her throat! You can see his fucking cock! Look! You can see where the head of it is!"

That was when I passed out.

Regrettably, I was brought back to consciousness a moment later and returned to this hell I'm living. Tank has pulled his cock out of my throat. The head of it is still in my mouth, but I can finally breathe again. He's slapping my face and saying, "Come on, bitch. It ain't no fun when you're asleep!"

When he saw that I was conscious again he went right back to fucking my throat. But now he didn't leave his big cock in my throat. He fucked me just like he fucked my pussy the other night. That gave me just barely enough time to gasp for air between strokes.

He finally came in my mouth. His orgasm started in my throat. But he pulled back so that most of his foul cock slime was deposited in my mouth. I was surprised to find that I'm able to swallow. I assumed my throat must certainly have been destroyed by the time Tank was through with me.

And then it was Ben's turn.

While Tank and Ben were trading places I struggled to lift my head and see how much hair is left to be torn violently from my body. It feels like my pussy is on fire. I was dismayed to see that they're only about three quarters finished. I sobbed in abject despair and lowered my head back down over the end of the table just as Ben got into position.

Ben didn't immediately stick his cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes to see why. He's grinning down at me, watching my face, waiting to see the pain displayed there when they yank another strip of hair out of me. By this time I've reached a stage where I don't, or I can't, scream anymore.

But I reacted. I'm not oblivious to the terrible pain. My eyes went wide with the unbearable hurt. My body stiffened and I whimpered like a little girl. Then I collapsed back onto the table. Someone began to apply another strip of hot wax and process started again.

Ben waited and watched my face closely when they tore out another strip of hair. Even through my constant tears I can see how amusing it is for him. He chuckled in response to my suffering and then he put the head of his cock to my lips. I opened them automatically, knowing full well that just like all the others he's going to slam his cock into my mouth and throat as brutally as he possibly can.

He was the first boy to force his cock down my throat. He did it when they raped me for the first time on Thursday. But now that six other boys have just done it before him, including his well hung older brother, he's just one more. I'm not even scared now. I'm resigned to my painful fate.

Actually, I've sunk so deeply into despair by the time Ben raped my mouth and throat that my brain isn't functioning much above the level needed to keep me alive.

As I expected, he slammed his fat cock down my throat a couple of times. He stopped after several violent strokes and I heard him say to the others, "She feels a little dry."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lifted my head up by my hair. He pried my mouth open with two strong fingers and I tried to focus on him through my tears, wary of what new torment he has in mind for me. He leaned down until I thought for a moment he was going to kiss me. But that isn't what he has in mind. Not after I sucked off six other boys. Instead, a large glob of spit rolled out of his mouth and streamed down into mine.

The response from the others was varied. Some were amused. Most thought it was disgusting. I most certainly thought it was disgusting. But I suppose it's no worse than most of the other things they're doing to me.

Reggie was amused; no surprise there. She encouraged him to make sure I'm kept hydrated. He spit in my mouth several more times and Steph was right there to capture more close-ups with the movie camera.

Then, after enjoying my suffering when another strip of hair was violently torn from my body, he placed his cock back in my mouth and started slamming his cock into me again.

Ben finally came in my mouth. I swallowed and took a few deep breaths. I'm in no position to relax, of course. But I thought the oral rapes were finished, for now at least. No such luck. They aren't finished ripping the hair from my body. So Reggie encouraged her father to take a turn.

He seemed reluctant, a little nervous about joining in now that all the other kids are here. But he has been enjoying the show and apparently, even though he was totally sexually satisfied at my expense last night he's been inspired by my pain and suffering; so inspired that the bulge in the front of his shorts is obvious from across the room. Without too much convincing he let himself be talked into joining in the fun. I got the impression that he didn't need that much convincing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.