Repercussions
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I followed him to his bedroom and waited while he finished undressing. I don't know what he does for a living. He doesn't wear a suit. When I sucked his cock earlier I didn't get the impression he works hard all day in the hot sun. He could have used a shower but the smell isn't overpowering.

When he was naked we stood together at the foot of his bed. I can't get over how big he is! He grinned down at me with a surprisingly friendly smile. His voice was neutral when he said, "So you're one of the stuck up little bitches who have been teasing Reggie all these years."

He seemed to be making a statement. It didn't sound like he was asking me a question. I bit my tongue. I wanted to tell him his daughter is a bully and that no one picks on her. Just the opposite is true. She picks on everyone else. But I decided I'm having a hard enough time without antagonizing this huge man just prior to getting raped by him.

When I didn't respond he suddenly backhanded me across the face so hard I fell to the floor! I was so shocked that it was a few seconds before I cried out and grabbed my face.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair. He lifted me to my feet without any apparent effort at all. When I was able to stand on my own he got down in my face and snarled, "I asked you a question, bitch!"

Before I could stop myself I exclaimed, "No! People don't pick on Reggie! She's a bully! She picks on everyone else. She starts fights and beats up little kids. Anyone who tries to pick on her gets their ass kicked! Do you know why I'm here? I'm here because I didn't let her bully me. I'm here because I'm prettier than she is and she thinks that's why I don't like her. It has never occurred to her that if she was nice to people she might have a lot more friends!"

I knew even as the words left my mouth being honest was a dumb thing to do. But I honestly didn't think my life was going to get any worse because of it. He has already proven he's as cruel as his fucked up daughter and that he has no sympathy for me.

I didn't expect him to believe me. It didn't occur to me at the time that because he's so large he probably got picked on when he was a kid and he assumes the same thing is happening to his daughter.

He picked me up by my upper arms and threw me onto the bed on my back. He glared down at me without another word for a moment. I expected him to climb up over me and rape me. I'm even more scared now because I know that even if he wasn't seething with anger this is going to be a violent and painful experience.

He didn't just pounce on me, though. Not at first. He dropped to his knees at the foot of the bed and grabbed my ankles. He pulled me closer to the foot of the bed and spread my legs so far apart it was painful. Then he bent down and started licking and sucking on my pussy.

Suddenly it didn't matter that I hate him and I hate this horrible situation. When I felt a human tongue on my pussy for the first time I nearly lost my mind! Damn that feels good!

I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I struggled to remain calm and resist the indescribably delicious feelings he's causing me. Is this what Reggie and her two twisted friends experienced when they made me do this for them?!! I had no idea!!

He stopped after a couple of minutes and lifted his head. I moaned in dismay when he took his tongue away. I opened my eyes to see why he stopped.

He was smiling at me, if the leering look on his face can be called a smile. When my vision cleared and our eyes met he said, "I think the thing I miss most since my wife left is eating pussy. God I love to eat a nice juicy pussy! And yours is delicious. I hope you got a lot of sleep last night because we're going to be up real late tonight."

What struck me most in that moment is that he has apparently forgotten all about his violent outburst of a moment ago. It's as though it never happened! The way he's talking to me now, anyone eavesdropping would have been left with the impression that I'm here voluntarily!

He dipped his head back down to my pussy and I immediately forgot all about his promise of a long night of sex. My mind focused on what he's doing with that marvelous tongue! I forgot all about maintaining my cool and fighting off an orgasm. I came loudly and then I came again and again. And each time my cries of pleasure were louder.

I was nearly out of my mind when he finally got to his feet. I was vaguely aware that he was moving me back up to the center of the bed as if I weigh nothing. I didn't have the presence of mind to remember to be alarmed until I felt the bed shift under his massive weight and I opened my eyes to see him looming over me.

It didn't appear that he was even near me yet but I felt the head of his hard cock come to rest on my belly and I knew that what's coming next is going to be more than I can stand. I started crying quietly before he even tried to put it in me. I whispered, "Please, Mr. Kunkle. Please don't hurt me."

He smiled down at me but it wasn't a friendly smile. It only made things worse when I could so plainly see how much he's enjoying my fear and my tears. He quietly but firmly ordered me to line his cock up so that he can "fuck the shit" out of me.

I reached down with both hands and tried to do as he ordered. I had to move up a little farther on the mattress to line the fat knob of his cock up with my drooling pussy. I worked it around until it was pressed against my vaginal opening and then I just lay there crying quietly in anticipation of the pain I knew was coming.

As soon as I took my hands away he started applying pressure. It might have been easier for me if I could have relaxed. But I'm justifiably terrified. I felt the pressure build as the large knob at the head of his cock began to force that part of my body open farther than it was ever intended to go during normal intercourse.

The sensations I'm experiencing remind me of last night when Ben raped my ass. The pressure grew and grew until my body seemed to surrender to the inevitable and the head of his cock popped inside of me suddenly, followed immediately by about four or five inches of his immense cock shaft.

He moaned in pleasure and I cried out in pain. It felt like he just shoved his fist into me! What made it worse was that I knew it wasn't even half way in yet! I wasn't certain I was going to survive this!

He didn't move at first. He muttered something about how hot and tight my pussy is and how good it feels. Then, instead of driving more of that massive cock inside of me he started slowly pulling back until just the head remained inside of me.

He paused for a few seconds and then slowly began to apply pressure again. I still feel like I'm being stretched to the limit. But it doesn't seem quite as bad as that moment when he first got past my defenses and entered me.

He fucked me very, very slowly, working more of his cock into me with each surprisingly gentle stroke. Ben started out fucking my ass this same way last night, and it had been nearly as painful.

I cried out in pain when his cock hit something deep inside of me. He had reached bottom! It hurt like hell. But now the terror intensified because I know he still has several more inches of cock to go.

He began to fuck me like that, though, with just the part of his cock I've been able to accommodate. But each time he hit bottom and the head of his cock hit whatever it is inside of me that's stopping it I cried out in pain.

It just went on and on until eventually the pain began to dull. And then something strange and horrible happened. On one of his strokes he reached that place that has been stopping him. This time, though, he apparently decided he would not be denied. He grunted with the effort and jammed the rest of his cock inside of me.

I screamed in pain. I thought surely I'd pass out. It doesn't seem fair that I have to be conscious for this horrible pain. He lay on top of me, grinding his pubic bone into mine and moaning with pleasure for a very long time. It hurt like hell and I continued to whimper like a wounded animal. But I don't want him to pull it out. I'm terrified of what it's going to feel like when he pulls it back out. I know the pain will be excruciating and I'm in no hurry to experience it. And once he pulls it out he will, of course, slam it right back inside of me. It's what guys do. It's how they get their rocks off.

I felt him begin to move, finally, and I held my breath. It hurt. It hurt like hell. But it didn't hurt as bad as when he first drove it into me. I wanted to look down and see if I was bleeding. But all I could see was his massive body.

He pulled his cock almost all the way out of me and drove it into me again. I screamed in pain once more. And once more he bottomed out. He only paused for a second or two this time before pulling out. Then he started fucking me like that, slamming his entire huge cock into me all the way now, bottoming out painfully inside of me with each stroke.

Each stroke hurt a little less as my body gradually became numb. I tried not to think about what damage he might be doing to me. It's too horrible to contemplate. After those first few violent strokes I didn't scream anymore. I only moaned in pain and sobbed loudly.

I almost got used to it. Right up until the very end when he began to pound his three hundred pound frame down onto me with such violence that he drove me right down into the mattress.

And then, after he finally climaxed deep inside of me, he collapsed on top of me and I couldn't breathe at all.

I held my breath for as long as I could and then, desperate for air, I began pushing against him. He didn't even seem to notice. Then, just before I passed out I began pounding on him with my fists.

He finally rolled off of me just before I lost consciousness. I lay there for the longest time, panting and sucking life giving oxygen into my struggling lungs. It took a long moment for me to gather my strength. Finally I had to know. I had to look down to assess the damage to my body.

I worked my way up onto my elbows and then into a sitting position. I cried out as I sat up. I felt as though I had been repeatedly kicked in the stomach. I was shocked when I looked down and didn't see any traces of blood. I expected to find a pool of it between my legs.

He was watching me and smiling cruelly. I think he knows what's going through my mind. He finally chuckled and said, "You'll be okay. I told you, it hurts at first. But you get used to it. You're one of the smallest but you ain't the first girl I've ever fucked. I haven't killed anyone with my cock yet. There's plenty of guys out there with bigger dicks than mine. And I ain't never heard of a girl dying from getting fucked with a big dick."

I'm not reassured. My stomach hurts so much I can hardly move. I started to lie down with the intention of rolling myself into a little ball and crying my eyes out. But he isn't through with me yet.

He growled, "What the hell is wrong with you?! I know you were trained better than that. I saw the movie. I know Reggie taught you what to do after someone fucks you."

I sighed. But even that hurt. I struggled to turn onto my side and worked my way down on the bed until my mouth was close to his cock. Even now that it's totally flaccid it's about eight inches long and nearly as fat as it was when it was erect.

I carefully gripped the bottom of the shaft between the tips of my thumb and two fingers. I gently lifted it off of his belly. It's so large that it actually feels heavy in my hand! I sucked as much of it clean as I could get into my mouth. Then I licked our juices from the remainder of his freaky large dick.

When I finished sucking our juices from his cock I went to work on his large, hairy balls. His balls are so large and hang down so far that I wasn't sure he isn't deformed. I heard some boys talking once about a picture they saw of a man with something they called elephantitis. I don't know if they were telling the truth or not. They said the man in the picture suffered from a disease that made his testicles so large he was forced to wheel them around in front of him in a wheelbarrow everywhere he went.

Mr. Kunkle's aren't that large, of course. But they hang nearly half way down his thighs! I cleaned them carefully with my tongue, looking forward to finally getting a little time to rest. I thought we must surely be done for the night. He already came twice, once in my mouth and once in my traumatized pussy. I'm still in a great deal of pain and I'm totally exhausted. When I thought I was finished I started to lie down again, slowly, because every move I make is painful.

He laughed at the expression on my face and said, "What did I tell you, cunt? I told you that you have a long, hard night ahead of you. I didn't bring you in here for a quickie! I haven't had any pussy in a very long time. We're nowhere near done yet."

I groaned and pleaded with him, "Please, Mr. Kunkle. Just let me rest for a minute. I hurt so much I can hardly move."

Unmoved he just said, "You'll be okay. Moving around is the best thing for you right now. It'll keep you from tightening up."

He turned over onto his stomach and said, "I want you to eat my ass for a while. Do it just like you ate that sweet young cunt in the movie. I'll let you know when you're finished."

I struggled to my knees. He spread his legs apart and I tried to get comfortable between them. It wasn't easy. My stomach is killing me. But I guess he was right. The pain is slowly diminishing.

Just as I was about to try to stretch out on my stomach I looked down at the mess he made between my legs and suggested that he let me go to the bathroom and clean up a little first.

He glanced back and apparently agreed it would be a good idea. He told me to hurry back.

I cleaned up and finally got a chance to rinse out my mouth. But even as I was rinsing my mouth out I realized what a waste of time it was. I'm about to stick my tongue in an old man's ass!

I shuddered in disgust. But I'm reasonably certain I hit rock bottom yesterday. I don't believe anything I can be made to do from now on could be worse than sucking a dog's cock.

I went back to the bedroom. It's still early in the evening. But I can't help hoping Mr. Kunkle, having enjoyed two orgasms, will have dropped off to sleep and I can curl up on the floor or the edge of the bed and go to sleep.

Of course, that isn't how my luck is running anymore. I found him lying there just as I left him, waiting impatiently for me to return.

I stood at the foot of the bed and looked at his massive body splayed out before me. His big, hairy ass reminds me of the back end of a bear. It's definitely not very appetizing. But I have no say in the things I do and I'm certainly not here to please me.

I crawled back up between his legs and carefully stretched out on my stomach. I started licking the crack of his ass. It isn't dirty, really. I can tell that he hasn't had a shower since this morning and that he has spent a day at work. But once I cleaned off the sweat from a day's work I was able to stop holding my breath.

I used my hands to spread his ass open and hold the cheeks apart. I kept my eyes closed. It's easier to do something so nasty if I can't see what I'm doing. I began to concentrate my efforts on his back passage. It surprised me a little to see how much he seems to enjoy it. He shivered with pleasure and there was a lot of sighing and quiet moans. When I realized he's getting excited again and I'm quite likely going to get fucked by that monster cock in a few more minutes I couldn't hold back the quiet tears. But he either didn't notice or didn't care.

He's apparently in no hurry to rape me again. He enjoys what he's making me do. He made me continue until my tongue was so tired and nearly numb that even if he didn't finally stop me I would have been unable to continue. Even with the threat of that cattle prod hanging over my head I was going to have to stop. I was losing the ability to stick out my tongue.

He finally stopped me. I struggled to get up on my knees and get out of his way. It was a moment before I realized I've been concentrating on the pain in my tongue and my jaw for so long that I've all but forgotten about the residual pain in my stomach from when he fucked me the first time. And now he's going to do it again! I have no idea how I'm going to survive this night!

He turned over and I was moved to tears once more by the sight of that huge erection. It's lying on his belly and throbbing, ready to plunder my body again. He took a moment to enjoy the sight of me kneeling beside him and crying from a combination of pain, exhaustion and abject terror.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.