Repercussions
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

As soon as we entered Reggie's house she ordered me to strip. Tara and Steph sat on the couch and watched me undress. Reggie went to her room and came out a couple of minutes later wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. She's carrying that fucking cattle prod and her two cameras.

She put everything down on the coffee table and turned to face me with that arrogant smile on her face. She waved me closer. When I was standing in front of her she pulled a black leather strap out of her back pocket and put it around my neck. I quickly recognized it as a large, studded dog collar! She smiled and said, "I thought you'd appreciate this. It belonged to your boyfriend Barney when he was just a puppy. It's kind of like you're going together now! Isn't that sweet?"

Once she had the collar in place she asked, "Am I going to have any trouble with you, bitch?"

I looked at her cruel face. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the bright yellow plastic of the cattle prod. Between the prod and the pictures she took yesterday I know I'm helpless. She knows it, too. I don't know why she seems to need so much reassurance, or why she feels the need to keep threatening me.

I shook my head. I know that whatever happens here this evening I'm going to hate it. But I'm broken. I thought I'd just spent the day demonstrating just how powerless I am now. I know it, even if she needs to be reassured. I'm just her dog fucking whore now.

She smiled and said, "We're going to start out like we did yesterday. But yesterday you were tied up and I had to beat you. I won't have to do that today, will I? Don't misunderstand. I don't mind. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. If you think it will make things easier for you I'll be glad to do it again for a while."

It's out in the open now. There's no room left for hope. I'm going to have sex with her fucking dog again. But then, as disgusting as it was when it happened yesterday afternoon I think I had an easier time of it with her dog than I did with Rosey's big cock or Tank's cruel little brother, Ben.

It doesn't matter, though. I came here knowing I'm going to be raped and abused. I'm helpless to prevent it now. Between the pictures she already has and that horrible cattle prod I know I'll submit to whatever indignities she and her friends find amusing.

I answered despondently, "No, Reggie. You don't have to beat me. I'll do what you want."

She smiled and said, "Go let Barney in. I think he misses you. I bet he's been licking his cock all day and thinking about fucking you again."

I shuddered violently, remembering that large, disgusting dog cock and the horror I experienced yesterday. But I'm the only one in the room who isn't looking forward to it. On my way to the kitchen I saw Tara pick up the digital camera. Steph picked up the movie camera. More pictures!

But it doesn't matter.

I went to the kitchen and opened the patio door. Barney must have heard us come in. He's sitting just outside the patio door waiting anxiously to be let in. As soon as I opened the door the beast charged through. He didn't go far, though. He wheeled around to face me and started whining excitedly while pressing his snout against me and sniffing at my crotch. I couldn't push his head away. But I was able to turn away and I made my way back to the living room with his probing nose buried in my ass. The girls found that amusing and got plenty of pictures.

I made my way to the middle of the small living room with Barney still licking my butt crack or working his long tongue between my legs.

The girls watched for a moment, obviously enjoying my futile struggles. Reggie waited while her two friends got a few more incriminating photographs and a few more minutes on the movie camera. Then she wrestled Barney to the floor on his back. He tried to get up, struggling urgently until Reggie said, "Play with his dick. Let him know you're going to give him what he wants."

I reached out and wrapped my hand around the hairy sheath covering his cock. For the moment only just the tip of his cock is protruding. I squeezed it gently and moved my hand to stimulate him. I guess he likes it. He quickly stopped struggling and remained still while I gently masturbated him.

Reggie released his collar and stepped back out of the way. As soon as she was out of the picture she commanded, "Okay, bitch. Give Barney a nice blowjob. This time I want him to cum in your mouth."

I felt my stomach turning over already. I looked down at his nasty cock and then slowly lowered my mouth to it. I licked the tip that's gradually beginning to grow and peek out from the sheath. I can smell stale piss. The short, stiff hairs around the end of his sheath are stained with it. As much as possible I avoided that and carefully licked just the portion of his cock that extends out of the sheath.

Reggie took a seat nearby to enjoy the show. Tara and Steph are on their feet. They're moving around me getting lots of photographs and making another explicit movie to hold over my head. But I tried to ignore all of them. I can't imagine the photographs of what I'm doing today will be any worse than the incriminating movie Reggie made yesterday.

At least that's what I try to tell myself. I know it isn't exactly true. I haven't watched the movie she made yesterday. But it must have been obvious I was being forced to do the things I did. I was tied up and handcuffed and crying hysterically. This time there are no ropes and no handcuffs. This time there are no tears. There's no one in the picture but Barney and me. This time it will appear as though I'm performing this incredibly perverted act of my own free will.

It's a small distinction, or at least it is in my mind. I wouldn't want either movie to be viewed by anyone whether I know them or not. I don't want it known that I've had sex with a dog, whether it be because I'm being forced or doing it of my own free will. It would be just as humiliating either way. I think, though, that even worse than appearing as though I'm doing it voluntarily this time is the idea that I'm going to have to let the beast ejaculate into my mouth. I'm trying not to think about that. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do that without getting sick.

Almost as soon as I started sucking on Barney's cock it began to grow quickly. As soon as it was erect that fine mist began to spray out of it in short spurts. I suspect it's just lubrication, similar to what I experienced with the boys I've been forced to service in the last two days except there's so much more of it.

Now that I think about it, I guess it's just about the same stuff my pussy produces when I get excited. There's an important difference, though. Barney is a huge fucking dog!

There's a faint taste to the spray coming out of Barney's cock. But it isn't as repulsive as the smell of the dirty animal. They apparently never bathe him. That doesn't surprise me given the state Reggie's house is in. Keeping things clean is obviously not a priority around here.

Barney started humping my mouth, lifting his hips and driving more of his cock into my mouth than I would have thought possible. It was violent. But he only did it for a minute or so. I carefully avoided having him drive his long cock down my throat and followed his motions with my mouth until he stopped moving. I felt something pressing against my lips and opened my eyes to see the knot near the base of his cock growing rapidly.

I watched in amazement as it grew to almost the size of a tennis ball. Then I got a new surprise. I was reminded of last night when he fucked me and I thought at first he was peeing inside of me. My mouth started to flood with dog cum. The taste was not as strong as the human cum I've been forced to swallow in the last two days. But it's still unpleasant and very disgusting on several different levels.

But the big problem is the enormous volume of liquid. I couldn't believe how much there was! I had to keep swallowing and swallowing. It was like drinking out of a hose. It must have gone on for four or five minutes, possibly longer. I was constantly swallowing, constantly struggling to keep up. It didn't occur to me until it was almost over that I might have been better off if I'd let him force his cock down my throat!

Several times I started to gag and I was afraid that it was all going to come back up. But the fear of what Reggie would do if I didn't keep up and keep swallowing outweighed any other feelings or emotions. She's the most terrifying person I have ever met and I only realized it yesterday.

I was forced to listen to the derisive comments of Reggie and her sycophants and a gross discussion about how much ejaculate a dog produces when it has an orgasm and how horrible it must taste.

When I was finally able to stop swallowing I slowly straightened up and caught my breath. I asked for and received permission to go to the bathroom where I promptly vomited up all of the semen I had just swallowed. Even after spending so much time swallowing it I was shocked at how much there was.

I washed out my mouth, washed my face and hands and went back out to the living room just as Steph was suggesting that they make me masturbate the dog into a glass someday, just so they can see how much cum he produces. Then, of course, I'll be forced to drink it.

What a fucking pervert!

I was relieved to see that they had put the dog back outside. I was afraid I'd have to fuck the damn thing now. But apparently they're turned on after watching me suck him off. They wouldn't want to do it themselves, of course. But tormenting me this way is exciting for them.

I spent the next forty-five minutes to an hour eating pussy. It isn't something I enjoy. But Reggie has certainly made me do some much more unpleasant things than eat a drooling pussy.

By the time I was finished my jaw and my tongue were tired and sore. And my neck hurt because they seem to get a kick out of using the dog collar Reggie is making me wear both as a handle to control my movements and something to hang onto when they reach orgasm.

As I knelt before the three girls going from pussy to pussy I kept imagining I could hear someone at the door. After a while I realized that subconsciously I was nervously awaiting the arrival of a bunch of boys who would come swarming in eager to take their turns raping me.

Reggie hasn't said anything about it. But after last night and everything I've been through today I'm expecting them.

I noticed Reggie checking the time regularly. I know she's expecting someone. I can't help wondering as I lick and suck and fingered their pussies, how many boys there will be and how rough they'll be.

It was just a few minutes before five o'clock when the three girls got up and dressed. Reggie sent me in to take a hot shower. She told me to take my clothes with me. She wants me dressed and presentable when I come back out. She also ordered me to use the douche she left for me on the counter.

I grabbed my knapsack with my toiletries in it and went down the hall to the nasty little bathroom. It suddenly occurred to me that I know nothing about Reggie's home life. If she even has a mother, as opposed to having crawled out from under a rock fully formed as I suspect, her mother needs some lessons in basic housekeeping.

The first thing I did was rinse the residual taste of dog cock and the taste of pussy out of my mouth. I've never used a douche before. I read the directions on the label carefully. It seemed pretty simple, though unnecessary since the dog didn't fuck me today. I went through the procedure before taking a shower. I saw no clean towels so I located the towel I used when I showered here last night and took a shower.

I dressed in the slut clothes I've been wearing all day. I didn't think to bring a change of clothes when I left home this morning. I wasn't expecting to be wearing clothes a lot while staying at Reggie's house. So far I've been right about that. The last thing I did before leaving the bathroom was to put the dog collar back around my neck.

I looked at my image in the mirror. The studs on the dog collar make it obvious what I'm wearing around my neck isn't just a leather necklace. But I don't see how I can be any more humiliated than I already have been. So what the hell.

Reggie was alone when I went back out to the living room. Imagine that! Tara and Steph went home without even saying goodbye! How rude!

For just a second I felt my excitement build. If it's just Reggie maybe she's done with me for the day. But then I remembered I'm going to spend the night and all day tomorrow here. And it isn't likely she'd have ordered me to douche and then send me home. She has something planned for me and I know I won't like it because I know how her mind works.

Reggie ordered me to sit beside her on the couch. I took a seat and she asked me if I ever went to summer camp. I told her I have, twice. I went when I was eleven and again when I was twelve. I haven't been since.

She smiled wryly and didn't sound at all sincere when she said, "I'm glad you got to enjoy the experience."

Then, as if it's somehow my fault she added bitterly, "I never did. We couldn't afford it."

I'm not certain how it got to be my fault she never went to summer camp but I knew I'd just be wasting my breath if I pointed that out to her.

She handed me a pamphlet from a summer camp. It isn't the one I attended but I've heard of it. It isn't far from the one I went to. We looked at a lot of literature before we selected the camp I attended and I remember the name.

She said, "Congratulations. You've been selected to work as an assistant counselor for the second and third weeks of your summer vacation. You will, of course, have to go a week early for your orientation and training."

She laughed at the blank look on my face and said, "You aren't going away to camp stupid. You're going to be moving in with me for three weeks. That way we won't have to worry about your parents seeing anything unusual and getting concerned. And more importantly I won't have to send you home early every night. I can play with you all night long if I want to."

Three solid weeks! The feeling of terror that gripped my gut almost stopped my heart.

She was watching my face and when she saw the terror she has no doubt been hoping for she became so excited she looked like she was going to have an orgasm! The bitch really hates me! But her strong emotion is so out of proportion to what she imagines I did to her that there isn't any doubt in my mind she isn't quite right in the head.

I tried to think of some reason why I can't do what she's ordering me to do. Possibly because of the panic I'm experiencing I can't think of a single reason why I can't tell my parents I'm going away to camp. My only hope is that they won't permit it for no particular reason, the way parents are prone to do.

I finally found out we aren't waiting for a herd of horny boys to come to the door to rape me for Reggie's amusement, or enrichment. Reggie checked the clock again and said, "My father will be home in a few minutes. You'd best behave yourself. If you think I won't use the cattle prod in front of him ... well, just give me the chance and I'll show you. I don't want you to embarrass me by balking."

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what she was saying. Is she hinting that she doesn't mind if her father finds out I'm her slave and that she's blackmailing and sexually abusing me?! I can't even imagine a scenario like that. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if I told my parents I've done to a girl the things Reggie has done to me they'd have me committed!!

She ordered me to put the pamphlet for the summer camp in my bag and sit quietly until told otherwise.

I tugged at my skirt in a futile attempt to cover my pussy. I finally just crossed my legs and prayed that her father won't look too closely when he comes home.

Reggie turned the television on. She changed the station to the local news and muted it. Then she went to the kitchen and brought a beer in, putting it down on a table near a well worn recliner.

Moments later the door opened and a huge man entered. It was immediately obvious where Reggie gets her size from. Her father is at least six foot six and must weigh well over three hundred pounds. His upper arms are nearly as big around as my thighs! He's totally bald. I'm guessing he shaves his head. It's difficult to determine his age. He looks like he's had a hard life. But I estimate he's in his early to mid forties.

He glanced at Reggie, smiled and said hello. Then he stared at me. To look at him you'd think Reggie has never had another girl over to the house while he was home before. If that's the case I think I know why. He made no effort to hide the way his eyes were roaming my body. He made me very uncomfortable. I found myself staring at his hands. He must surely have the largest hands I've ever seen!

Reggie got up and took his lunch pail from him. She gave him a hug which he returned half heartedly. He continued to stare at me, mostly at my legs.

Reggie leaned back with her arms still around her father's waist and said, "That's Brenda. Do you recognize her collar? It was Barney's when he was a puppy. I thought it would make a good slave collar."

Her father stopped staring at me then. He looked down at his daughter with a questioning look on his face.

She smiled and said, "I own the dumb cunt. She does anything I tell her to do."

She's talking to her father!!!

She didn't even turn around to look at me. Still looking up affectionately at her father she calmly ordered, "Get up, bitch. Take your clothes off for my dad."

I got to my feet but her father held up his hand and said, "Hold on just a minute. Then he smiled down at Reggie and said, "Call up and order us a pizza. Then you can explain what the hell is going on here."

I stood there with my hands on a button and looked at Reggie. She smiled and said, "Don't move, bitch!"

To her father she said, "Sit down, dad. Your beer is getting warm."

She went over to the phone and ordered a pizza. Then she slid the hassock closer to his chair, the hassock she used when she first started to break me, to enslave me after school yesterday. Yesterday! Oh my god! It was only yesterday! It seems like weeks have passed.

She sat down and with tons of misstatements and a bucket of hyperbole she described what she interpreted as my attempts to steal her boyfriend from her and then a reasonably honest account of how she dealt with it. She didn't mention that I've eaten her pussy. But she did tell him that I've eaten her friends' pussies and had sex with their dog. She also mentioned that she made sixty dollars selling me for sex at school today.

I watched her father in total disbelief. If I told my father a story like that he would have signed me into a mental hospital. Reggie's father is amused! He even looks proud of her!

When she finished with her abbreviated tale she smiled at him and he nodded his head as if in approval.

Reggie interpreted his nod to mean the show can now go on. The pride and excitement I heard in her voice turned my stomach when she said, "You're going to love this."

Once again, without even turning to look at me she snarled, "Strip, bitch!"

I started to unbutton my blouse but certain once again she's dealing with a brain damaged soul she exclaimed, "Stupid! Get the hell over here where he can fucking see you!"

She smiled sweetly at her father and said, "I don't understand her. She gets good grades in school. But she doesn't seem to have any sense at all. She minds pretty well, though. You just have to tell her every damn thing you want her to do as if she was a moron. And guess what?"

Her dad smiled down at her and asked, "What?"

She happily exclaimed, "Happy birthday! She's yours for the night. You can do anything you want to the dumb bitch."

Her father no longer seems to have any reservations. I slowly moved closer and returned to unbuttoning my blouse. As I removed it and tossed it aside he said, "So, you tried to screw over my little girl and now you're being taught a lesson. I hope you like a lot of cock, bitch. I haven't gotten laid since her mother left us three years ago. You're going to have a long fucking night!"

Reggie smiled and said, "Guess what, dad! She was a virgin when I first brought her home after school yesterday! I've been having so much fun!"

He laughed and said, "I bet you have! I wish I could have seen it."

Reggie almost whispered, "I have a lot of it on disc."

It didn't take me long to get naked. Her father ogled me much like the boys at school have been all day today. He obviously likes what he sees. Everything about this weird situation is mind bending. But I can't conceive of a girl giving another girl to her father under any circumstances. These two don't seem to see anything odd about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.