Repercussions - Cover

Repercussions

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

When Reggie invited me to stop by her house after school I can't claim that I didn't have a clue. Reggie and I have been going to school together since the first grade. She's the class bully. That's why we call her Reggie. Her name is Regina.

It isn't that she's masculine. She isn't built like a man. But she is a big girl. She has all the right curves in all the right places, more or less. But she's large and muscular and if we didn't know better we would probably assume she's a lesbian.

She looks like what a lot of people consider to be the stereotypical lesbian. I know. That isn't fair to lesbians. But it's one of the many misconceptions that our less than enlightened society holds to be true. She has a boyfriend, though, and I don't think anyone who knows her really thinks she's gay.

I don't mean to give the impression she's unattractive. She's actually quite pretty. But she's the largest girl in our class and she has always used her size to get her way.

Despite her size and her long history of bullying those kids of both sexes who are more timid or smaller than her, I'm not afraid of her. We aren't friends. We aren't enemies, either. We've just never had anything to do with each other. We've had a few run-ins over the years. I don't start them. I'm not stupid. I know she can kick my ass. But I'm not intimidated by her and she knows it.

One of our more recent run-ins came in the locker room after gym class last Monday. She got up in my face about coming on to her boyfriend. That was laughable. I can't stand him. Someone saw him talking to me earlier. He fell asleep in English class and after class he asked me what the homework assignment was. I told him. That was the extent of our conversation.

One of her brownnosing, sycophantic, suck up friends must have run to her and blown it all out of proportion. I just told her to back off when she confronted me. I didn't even bother to tell her that her stupid boyfriend didn't appeal to me or any other girl in her right mind.

Her boyfriend's name is Daniel but everyone calls him Tank. He stayed back a year before they decided to keep passing him on from year to year just to get rid of him. Most of the rest of us are sixteen. He claims he's seventeen but to look at him you'd guess he was older.

In case you're wondering, they call him Tank for several reasons. He's a real oaf. He's as big as a tank and should be playing football. But I've heard he's too clumsy. It doesn't matter, though. His grades are always so bad that they won't let him play anyway.

Reggie and I avoided each other more than usual after our minor altercation in the locker room. I forgot all about it quickly until a few days later. I was leaving school and I saw Reggie standing with a couple of her friends. She was glaring at me intensely as I walked by. With a mental shrug I acted like I didn't even see her and continued on my way. Then I did something very stupid.

On an impulse I guess I just had to yank her chain. I saw Tank walking in front of me. I sped up a little to catch up. When I caught up to him I put my arm around his waist and walked with him for a little ways. I leaned my head in, resting it on his massive upper arm coquettishly, or what I assumed was coquettishly, and asked, "How are you, Tank? Did you get the homework assignment today?"

He grinned and replied, "Yeah. I managed to stay awake today. Thanks."

I winked at him and started walking home alone. I only live about four blocks from the school. I didn't turn around to look. But I was grinning from ear to ear as I walked, knowing I had frosted Reggie's balls."

I forgot all about it until the next day. When I got to school and saw the look on Reggie's face I remembered what I did yesterday and it made me smile all over again. If I had an ounce of sense I wouldn't have been screwing with her like that. But she's such a bully and it really annoys me the way everyone backs down from her all the time. Even a lot of the guys are afraid of her.

She was waiting for me after school that day. She blocked my path on the way out of the building. Like a mob enforcer she snarled, "Hey! Bonner! We need to talk, bitch."

I came to a halt. I had no choice. The other kids ignored us, streaming around us like a river parting around a boulder in its path. I smiled up at her and said, "Sure, Reggie. What do you want?"

She glared at me and said, "Not here. This is private. Follow me."

She turned and started to walk away. I called after her, "Hey! Where are you going? I have to get home."

She looked back over her shoulder and responded curtly, "It's on your way. Come on."

I didn't want to follow her. For one thing, if it's her intention to kick my ass she can easily do it. And I don't want to look like I'm following orders. But neither do I want her to think I'm afraid of her like everyone else. So I decided to see where she was going. If things start to get hairy I can always outrun the bitch.

We walked in the direction of my house. She was walking pretty fast, passing most of the kids who left school before us. Slowly the crowd started to thin out. She stopped at a side street and waited for me to catch up. I matched her pace for a couple of blocks until we came to an intersection and she slowed down slightly. When I was just about up to her she said, "It's just down here."

I've been vaguely aware for years that she lives around here somewhere. I've never been sure exactly which house she lives in because I don't care. I know she lives down a side street about a block before I get to my street. From our direction of travel I assumed she was taking me to her house. I was starting to get a little nervous. Sounding every bit as annoyed as I was I called out to her again, "Reggie! This is private enough! What the hell do you want?"

She turned down her street but she didn't turn around. She had told me to follow her and she expected me to do just that. That's one of the many things that are so annoying about her.

She said over her shoulder, "It's the third house on the right. What's the matter? Are you chicken all of a sudden? I thought you weren't scared of me?"

I couldn't let her think I was backing down. I have my pride. I decided I'd go as far as her front door. I'm sure as hell not going inside.

I caught up to her as she was fumbling with the lock on her front door and told her that we could talk on her front porch. I wasn't going inside.

She nodded and opened her door. She tossed her book bag inside. Then she turned and before I had a clue about her intentions she grabbed the strap on my book bag, lifted me until I was on tip toes and jerked me inside effortlessly. I didn't even have time to swear at her!

She threw me down on the floor on my stomach just inside the door knocking the wind out of me for a moment. I was still stunned when she plopped her big ass down on my back. I heard the front door slam shut and she yelled, "I got you now you fucking bitch! I'll teach you to fuck with my boyfriend! You think you're so fucking hot! By the time you leave this house I'm going to own your ass!"

She tore my book bag off and tossed it aside, nearly dislocating my shoulders in the process. I struggled to turn over or throw her off and I started yelling at her to get the fuck off of me. She ignored both my words and my futile struggles and grabbed my left arm. She pulled it up behind my back and started getting really scared for the first time when I felt her slap a handcuff on my wrist. She was none too gentle about it, either!

Between her weight on my back and the nasty carpet that smells like a wet dog I could hardly breathe! I screamed at her, "What the hell are you doing?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! Get off of me you fucking cunt! When I get out of here I'm going to have your crazy ass locked up!"

She laughed and grabbed my right arm. She pulled it down and as she cuffed my wrists together behind my back she laughed and replied, "I'm going to show you who the cunt is. I warned you. I told you not to mess with Tank but you had to play fucking games. I'm going to make sure you never mess with someone else's boyfriend. Never again, bitch!"

After struggling for another minute or two while she sat on top of me and taunted me I finally calmed down and said, "Come on, Reggie. This is going too far. I wasn't flirting with Tank. Okay, I yanked your chain yesterday and maybe that was dumb. But all I did was ask him about his homework. That's all!"

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I saw you. You had your arm around his waist and your head on his shoulder and that 'fuck me' smile on your face. Well, bitch, you're going to get what you were asking for. You're going to get all that and more."

She finally got off of me. As soon as she did I tried to roll over so I could get up. She didn't give me a chance. She moved around in front of me and lifted me up just enough so that she could drag me by my armpits to a large hassock in the living room.

She already has ropes attached to it! She's all set up for this. She has been planning this! That didn't inspire confidence.

As she pulled me into place over the hassock and placed a rope around my neck I exclaimed, "What the fuck are you doing?! Reggie! What the hell are you doing to me?!"

She laughed and said, "I told you, bitch! You're going to get fucked!"

I screamed wordlessly in frustration as I struggled to pull away from her. But with the handcuffs on and that rope around my neck I was already helpless.

She stretched another rope around my waist, pulled it tight and tied it off. By the time she finished I could wriggle around a little. But that's all the movement I could manage. I'm truly helpless.

I had been furious at first, too mad to be scared really. But now the fear is setting in. I demanded to be released.

That only amused her.

I tried screaming 'help' at the top of my lungs. She didn't try to silence me. She leaned down over me and in a calm, quiet voice she said, "No one can hear you, cunt. I know. I checked. I planned this all out. But if it makes you happy, you just keep screaming. I love the sound of fear in your voice. It's starting to turn me on."

I stopped screaming. Instead I yelled at her, "I knew it! You fucking lezzy! God damn it! Let me go!"

She grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head up off the hassock. I cried out in pain. She ignored that and with her lips right by my ear she said, "I'm not a lezzy. But one of the many things you're going to learn today is what it's like to be one. Tell me, Brenda, are you a virgin?"

I gasped in pain as she twisted my hair in her hand. I yelled, "None of your fucking business!"

She replied, "You don't have to tell me. I'm going to find out anyway. But it doesn't really matter. If you are you won't be when you leave here."

"You've lost your fucking mind! People go to jail for shit like this!"

"I'm pretty sure you won't be telling anyone what happened to you here. No. Quite the opposite. By the time I let you leave here this afternoon you're going to want to beg me not to tell anyone what happened to you."

She finally let my hair go and my head fell back down on the cheap vinyl hassock. I looked around the small, cluttered, not very clean room and tried to catch my breath again.

Reggie stood up and walked around in front of me. She stood there, smiling down at me with a smug look on her face. She said, "You aren't so fucking uppity now, are you, bitch?!"

I struggled to calm down and tried to reason with her. "Reggie. You can't get away with this. Look, you're blowing this all out of proportion. The only thing I ever talked to Tank about was homework. I'm not the least bit interested in your boyfriend."

She snickered and said, "That's too bad, because he's interested in you."

She went around behind me and lifted my skirt up over my waist. I screamed, "What the fuck are you doing?! Jesus, Reggie! You really are fucking nuts! Let me up!"

She ignored me and fumbled at my waist for a few seconds until she had the waistband of my pantyhose in her fingers. She roughly worked them down to the middle of my thighs and then stopped and straightened up.

I looked over my shoulder to see her smiling down at me. Our eyes met and she said, "Nice ass. You petite bitches always piss me off. Prancing around, strutting your stuff as if you're something special. Today I get even. I'm gonna take it out on you. I'm gonna get even with all you skinny cunts who have called me a lez because I ain't skinny like you. We'll just see who the lez is."

I saw her start to unbutton her slacks and I yelled, "What the fuck are you doing? Come on, Reggie! This is getting serious!"

She snickered and replied, "You don't know the half of it. I'm going to fucking ruin you, cunt. By the time I'm finished with you, you won't be able to look anyone in this town in the eyes again. It ain't gonna be just today, either. You're going to keep coming back for more.

"You won't want to. You're going to be terrified of me. But you won't have any choice. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to own you. You're going to belong to me until you bore me. And when I get tired of you I'll probably sell you to someone else. Life as you knew it ended when you entered this house today."

Reggie kicked her sandals off and pushed her pants down. She stepped out of them and kicked them away and all the while we were looking into each other's eyes. I saw a blazing hate in her eyes that terrified me. For the first time I realized the depth of that hate. It almost bordered on madness ... REAL madness!

I realized in that moment that it isn't just me she hates. She hates all pretty girls with sexy bodies. She hates what she can never be. And now she's going to take her years of jealousy and frustration out on me.

I was scared before. But now I'm truly terrified. I suddenly realize just how much danger I'm in. There's no way of knowing how far she might take this. Reggie is mad at god and she's going to take it out on me!

I saw her smile grow and I'm pretty sure it's because she sees the terror in my eyes now. That's no doubt the look she's been going for. She reached for the waistband of her plain white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down over her hips.

I want to look away. She's disgusting. But for some reason I can't. I saw her wild, overgrown patch of pubic hair as she uncovered it. I half expected to see a cock spring up from between her large thighs. There was no cock. There's just that jungle-like mass of pubic hair. She obviously never trims it. I guess she has no reason to trim it. She can't wear a bikini with that chunky figure.

She walked back around the hassock and stood in front of me. She smiled down and asked, "Are you getting turned on yet? Do you like looking at pussies, bitch? Have you ever tasted a pussy before today?"

She dropped to her knees near my head and grabbed a handful of my hair again. She lifted my head off the hassock and turned it until I was looking at that tangle of pubic hair only inches from my nose.

I tried to pull away but between the rope around my neck and the tight grip she has on my hair I can't move. I stared straight into her pubic hair and watched in horror as she slowly pressed her crotch closer to my face.

I cried out, "Stop it! Let me go!"

She laughed and said, "I told you bitch. You're going to find out all about being a lesbian today."

Before I could respond her thick bush was pressed against my face and her disgusting slit was pressed against my lips. I suppose she's clean, more or less. But she spent the day in warm classrooms and walked home from school more rapidly than usual on a warm sunny day. She could have used freshening up. But that isn't the reason I was struggling so hard to pull away.

She held my face in place until I grew weak and stopped struggling. She seemed to find my struggles amusing. Every few seconds she would rotate her hips slightly, moving the puffy lips of her vulva across my lips and spreading a thin coat of her vaginal secretions wherever she touched me. It suddenly occurred to me, "Oh my god! This shit is turning her on!!"

I was certain I was going to be sick. But I finally stopped struggling again. All I'm managing to do is wear myself out, tear my hair out by the roots and irritate my skin as the rope around my neck chafes at my flesh.

Reggie waited patiently until I calmed down. Then she said, "Okay, bitch. Let's see who the lesbian is now. I want to feel that tongue. Start eating my pussy. And I want to see some enthusiasm."

I tried to mumble my refusal. But because I wouldn't open my lips it was unintelligible. She got the point, though. It was probably the answer she expected.

She moved slightly. Without releasing her painful grip on my hair she reached under the hassock and pulled something out. My face is still firmly pressed against her belly so I can't see what she picked up. She pressed her vulva against my lips again and said, "Last chance, bitch. You're going to eat my pussy one way or the other. You can save yourself some pain if you do it now."

I didn't move. I have no intention of sticking my tongue in her slimy cunt!

I heard something whistling through the air and suddenly I felt pain like I've never experienced before. For the first time in my life I had been struck!

I screamed into her pussy. She found that very amusing. She laughed loudly, almost maniacally, and then struck me again.

I screamed once more. Then she pulled her belly out of the way and tapped on my nose with something. Through my tears I was just able to make out a thick, eighteen inch wooden ruler.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.