Repercussions - Cover

Preview

Repercussions

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, Blackmail, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, BDSM, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Gang Bang, Black Male, White Male, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Sex Toys, Bestiality, Water Sports, Cream Pie, Spitting, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Forward – Please Read!

This story was written at the request of a reader. It springs from and is based very, very loosely upon an event that occurred in her teen years. It's her fantasy. At her request I am giving it my touch. It involves a teenage girl tormented by a classmate. The classmate, also a girl, is a bully. This is a dark, cruel and unrelenting story. I wrote it the way she requested that it be written. Please don't read it if you're bothered by this type of fiction.

The story codes are very clear. This story contains subject matter that many people find offensive. If you are one of those people please move along. There is nothing to see here.

I am really tired of those anonymous emails from people who read stories which are plainly marked as containing elements they find objectionable and then writing some vitriolic missive without even having the balls to provide a return address so that I can respond.

This is important. It's a very simple concept. Everything ever written need not appeal to you. If you are so utterly arrogant that you believe everything written should carry your seal of approval it's time you became reacquainted with reality. No one is that special. If you don't like this sort of story don't read it. Believe it or not there are some very normal people out there who find this sort of fiction entertaining.

Having said all of that, and probably pissed off some very nice people, I hope that the few people remaining enjoy the story. Just remember, it's fiction. No animals were harmed in the making of this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.