Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 7E

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 7E - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Kathleen in Cabo with Ramon and Alejandro

KATHLEEN
(Sunday 4/9)

Two wonderful men admiring me and pleasuring me! Be Jaysus! I came so hard and so often they pushed out of our bodies three times.

Front and back together was great! I creaked their bones a few times but kept some bit of control in. I'm gonna get David and Bob together in a few months after I'd gotten the body strength and endurance up.

They attacked my tits and made "dirty" talk about babies sucking the milk. After ten minutes of relentless "torture" I felt the prolactin flood me; my tits got all swollen up and hard. They felt it too and kept caressing and sucking. We felt the milk flow sweet and warm!

Dayum! Ramon and Alejandro sucked the milk from my tits, pushed fingers in my pussy and jacked off my clit! In five minutes we screamed and popped outside; too much to take. Wonderful!

...

We poked everyone awake around 7:30 and crowed into the shower. We scrubbed soapy bodies, stroked wet willing pussies and caressed hard tits.

I plotted with Elisa and Linda for a second. As our sweeties dried us off, we milked our boobs and squirted them! I got Bob's face with both barrels! Hot dayum!

He licked off what he could, gazed at my boobs and whispered, "Milk!" Jaysus, my snatch twitched hard and spat pussy juice. He carried me out to the sitting area, pushed me against the back of the sofa and suckled each side dry while stroking Miss Clitty gently.

Be Jaysus! Such a different feeling. I broke free, leaned forward over the back of the sofa and made him give me a hard, fast dicking while I screeched and sprayed breast milk and pussy juice. Loved it! Gotta leave a big tip for housekeeping!

We ducked back into the shower for a quick rinse-off (the others cycled through too) and got dressed for the day.

I cursed Bob soundly in Irish, "Fuck it, Sorcerer! My bras are too small now! It's all your fault!"

He gave me his innocent look. "Wasn't me! I didn't tell you to give me milk and suck on your titties -- as I will again later."

Janey Mack! I squirted a little, top(s) and bottom.

Breakfast. We girls were starved and kept porting stuff off our guys' plates. Fortunately, they'd learned and made trips to the buffet before we had a chance to run out.

When we'd gotten the major hunger handled (for then) we sat back and relaxed a bit. Bob looked around and asked, "Everyone sleep well last night?"

Twelve nipples popped up and squirted a few drops of milk -- Siobhan had somehow "freshened" overnight, too. Six twats twitched and six male members started rising to the occasion. Bob grinned, said, "Looks like it," and finished his coffee. He's gonna get so laid when we get home!

We streamed back upstairs and finished up our packing. After we ported the luggage, golf clubs, etc. back to Burbank, Aaron paid the bill. We piled in the vehicles and went out to the Guerreros for a wrap up.

Our plane left at 11:20 so we had about an hour to go over things before we left. We confirmed some schedules (the Guerreros would get with Mom about school) and did some future planning on the businesses.

Finally, we had to leave. We gave and got warm, hard hugs with the Guerreros, shared last kisses and kisses and left with wonderful memories and leaking, wobbling boobs -- none of our bras fit!

Nice flight back. We gossiped, planned, plotted and napped. As we napped, we'd go outside and play spinning games in the jet engines.

At Phoenix, the incoming U.S. Customs agents eyed us girls pretty good. We had eight wet spots and eight boobs moving around quite nicely underneath. They weren't suspicious, just enthralled -- both male and female agents.

Home! Dayum! Our room at the Reynolds was full of "stuff" we'd ported back so we headed over to Mom's. I'd ported back some stuff there, but at least we could get around.

Mom and Dad greeted us, hugged us and eyeballed my chest. Mom asked, "Okay, what's going on?"

Bob looked around innocently (but his nostrils fluttered) while I glared at him and (justifiably) accused him of using his Sorcerer's tongue, mouth and hands to gratify his base urges on us women -- and had taught the rest of the men!


ANA
(Sunday 4/9)

Be Jaysus! I remembered immediately what it had felt like to nurse. Don eyed her chest and licked his lips. Kathleen grinned and asked, "Want a sample, 'Daddy and Mommy?'"

Hell yes! Kathleen immediately pulled her blouse off and stood with white fluid dripping slowly. Her breasts had increased in size a good half-cup and looked tight. She glared at Bob and said, "He did this to me! It's all his fault!"

That didn't stop Don and me. We each latched onto a nipple and sucked lightly. I felt Bob stroke her pussy lightly from behind; Kat's nipples swelled up hugely, she came hard and squirted sweet warm milk! The taste brought back memories, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.