Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes
Scene 7D

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 7D - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Bob in Cabo San Lucas with Elisa and Linda

BOB
(Saturday 4/8)

...

With a final scream, [Elisa] collapsed atop me. We stroked her, kissed her and I told her, "You're a wonderful woman, Elisa. Your very presence inspires people to become the best they can be. Your sweet body, sweet breath and wonderful kisses transport me to pleasures I've rarely known."

She pushed back up again and slowly moved her hips around. I gently milked her mother's breasts and asked, "Milk?"

Fuck! She convulsed hard and flooded my groin again! Seemed she was interested so Linda started in.

"Mama, I'm growing inside your tummy. I'm tiny, smaller than your fist. Every breath you breathe brings me more life. Every beat of your heart feeds me and helps me grow. Every bite of food you eat feeds me. I'm growing and growing every minute.

"Now I'm really big. I turn and kick with the desire to be free. Soon you will scream in pain and in love. I'm ready to come out, ready to be born so you can nurse me on those wonderful mother's breasts."

Pretty good. I'd just given her the idea and she'd run with it. I felt the pregnancy hormones flowing. Time for the next step.

I pushed her gently upright. Linda promptly straddled my chest and sat facing her. Linda took Elisa's hands and put them on her mother's breasts.

"I'm here, Mama. Your Baby Girl is here and hungry. Milk your breasts and feed me; I cry for hunger and want your milk."

God-damned good! Linda went on for a while longer; Elisa squirmed, came on my cock and milked her breasts. I felt the right hormone flow a little. Linda sucked a nipple in her mouth and told her, "Milk, Mama. I need milk to live. Give me milk so I can live to love you."

YES! Linda and I tasted a sweet drop. I pulled two sweet clits into phantom wet mouths and licked gently. Elisa squirmed, came gently and squirted milk into Linda's mouth. Linda came, sucked a bit harder and squeaked out her love while kneading Elisa's breast.

Back and forth between Elisa's breasts she went. Each side gave several drops of sweet milk; with each squirt, both came gently, flooding us all with the warm love of a release (and flooding me with pussy water). I reached my hands around as needed, stroking Linda's lovely breasts and gently tweaking her rigid nipples.

They finally stopped and hugged each other, sharing their love and delight. I was relegated to a bystander, just holding them up so they wouldn't fall over. It was wonderful to share their happiness.

After a couple minutes, we slowly toppled over; assisted with a few gentle touches, they rested easily in each others arms.

I was still hard inside Elisa; there was this wonderfully fragrant, very wet, very tight and delightfully tasty (twelve-year-old!) pussy right in front of my mouth. Give you three guesses what I did and the first two don't count!

...

[Elisa and Linda just molested the DEA agent]

I had to drag Elisa and Linda off. They were ready to inspect every piece of luggage in every airport in Mexico but I whispered to Elisa, "We've still got to make milk with Linda."

...

Back to our room. Well, Elisa's and my body seemed to be doing just fine; they were sleeping away. On the other hand, Linda's body would squirt out a little stream of delicious nectar every couple minutes. It was still climaxing intermittently and was flooded with pregnancy hormones!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.