Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 7B

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 7B - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Bob and Sherry in Cabo

...

I asked Bob, "How did you get Barbara to lactate? It thrilled her and it really made the rest of us women hot!"

He thought for a bit. "I have a guess but I'm not sure. For one, she's on the pill like a lot of the women. Since the pill actually makes the body 'think' it's pregnant with hormones, it doesn't ovulate. However, just before or after birth, another hormone -- or plural -- cuts in and starts the milk production.

"Since she'd nursed Doug and Colin, her body knew exactly which hormone was needed. I think all I really did was trigger off the already pre-disposed hormone production."

I waited a few seconds then told him, "Okay, Sorcerer. I'm waiting. I've been on the pill for over a year now and I have lots of memories of nursing babies."

He grinned at me. "You don't mind being a lab experiment?"

"Fuck no! If it gets your hands on my tits, you can experiment all you want. After all, you are the Ceann and I am yours to mold."

He smiled again and said, "Why not? Let's get you tied down and see what several hours of the Sorcerer's Grip will bring."

I screamed and tried to escape but he pinned me down and had my way with me.

He started with a solid fifteen minutes of the Sorcerer's Grip which left me shaking, full of orgasmic energy and covered again with sweat. He told me, "Milk your breasts, Sherry. Milk them and remember your babies feeding."

Damn! I had a release from that alone. I almost couldn't milk them my hands were shaking so much. Bob whispered, "The milk is flowing. It's collecting, waiting for the baby to nurse. Your breasts ache with the pressure. They're full of milk and longing for the baby's mouth to relieve them."

I moaned loudly and came hard. I'd swear my nipples got twice as large as they'd ever been. He said, "Your nipples wait for the mouth and the wet suction. They ache with the desire to be sucked and to let the milk flow. Feel the baby's hands milking your aching breasts; feel the hunger and feel your love for your child."

I felt a rush of something. Bob said, "Yes, that's the same hormone. Let it flood you, Sherry." He started milking my right boob himself. "The milk is ready, mother, it's flowing, waiting to come out and feed the hungry child. Give us your milk, Sherry! Give us your mother's milk!"

He dropped his head and gently sucked the boob he'd been milking. "Milk!"

Fuck! I felt it all the way to my toes! It was partly sexual and a whole lot of delicious memories. I really felt something flowing inside. Both my breasts felt tight and full.

We were linked snugly; I could feel my nipple inside his mouth. Of course his mouth and teeth were a lot larger but both sides of the sensation felt exactly like some wonderful memories.

"Milk! Feed the child!"

Bob reached down and stroked my pussy. "Remember the pleasure. Remember the milk flowing. It's flowing now, sweet mother. Feed the child."

I came richly throughout my entire body. My breasts felt on fire, I shook and felt a sweetness in Bob's mouth. YES!

He sucked a bit harder. "You've done it sweet Sherry! You're feeding your hungry baby. Let the milk flow and let yourself come with the pleasure."

Fuckin' aye! I started coming, Bob kept sucking and I kept squirting milk into his mouth. My other breast squirted a couple drops so I eased off milking that. Bob promptly switched his mouth to it. "Milk! Give me milk! Come from the pleasure, sweet mother, and feed the child."

He kept stroking my pussy, milking my boobs and sucking the nipples for almost a half-hour. I kept putting milk in his mouth and coming with almost every suck. They weren't the "normal" releases but felt entirely different, as if the energy were flooding from all the cells in my breasts and pussy at once. So WONDERFUL!

He finally relented and with a sweet kiss to each of my tortured tits he let me drift off to sleep. Hot damn!

...

Anyway, I dragged the Ceann back to our room for more honoring.

I rode him down from on top. We managed to hold on, hold on, hold on until I was almost bursting from the energy. Bob grabbed my boobs, yelled, "MILK!" and squeezed.

I came so hard I was pushed out of my body. I sprayed milk from each boob all over the place and collapsed. Oh. Sweet. Mary and Joseph.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.