Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes
Scene 6C

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 6C - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The Clann: Sunday after the Pool Party

RIONA

Seventeen and a virgin, I was. Not through lack of trying. Back when I was fifteen, the guy I was kinda seeing and I tried to do the bit at his parent's house. Complete dog's breakfast! I was hot and ready, he was hot and ready, but the second his tool touched my pussy, he dumped his load all over it.

He was totally embarrassed. I tried for a half hour at least to get even a twitch out of it with my hands, mouth, boobs, twat, but nothing. We finally gave up, gave each other a peck and I trotted off home.

It had taken Alyssa a good forty-five minutes to calm down my frustration with her tongue and fingers. Every time the guy saw me afterwards, he blushed and avoided me.

Both Alyssa and I have had a tough time getting dates, too. Not that we're ugly, I think we look great. Probably because we don't do the simpering, oh-so-innocent, eye-batting routines a lot of girls seem to do; we're both pretty strong, personality-wise. Being in the academic top ten in the entire school probably didn't help -- seems like most guys want a fuck-toy, not a nerd-girl.

But now there's Colin and Doug. My Darling Douglas, my DD! Both he and Colin are right there with us in the top ten, and he wants me! I'll betcha he learned a lot last night and nothing like that fubar would happen with us!

After breakfast, one of the first things I did was to ensure he wouldn't go preemie on me. We fit just right together on a laid-flat lounge while I practiced my deep-throating on him! Henry had showed me last night how to do it; he said two beautiful witches had captured him and forced him to undergo the torture.

Not a problem! I had him hard and all the way down my throat in two minutes. It's actually fairly easy if you're at the right angle and swallow at the right time. I must have convinced him, too, because it only took another minute of working him in my throat before I felt him thicken up and his balls start to contract.

I pulled him out until his tip was just inside my mouth, then swirled, sucked, tasted and swallowed. "DD! You're so good! You taste wonderful!"

"For you, my Love Bunny. Now I feel like a wet rag."

Not for long. He perked right back up after he licked my wet pussy for a few minutes, getting me right up to the edge. Damn he'd learned a lot last night. I was really squirming around by the time he let me finish!

After we all had a snack, I dragged him off to the guest room and made him wash me down in the shower. I had a really tough time convincing him (yeah, right. Grin).

I did remember to shut the window. I'm usually not loud, but who knows what my DD will do to me.

We dried off and he dried and brushed my hair. Such an intimate act! When we were done, Doug suddenly picked me up and walked out of the bathroom.

"Bunny, you've been teasing me all morning. Now it's my turn! You will be begging for mercy before I'm through ravishing your beautiful body." Very evil laugh.

My nipples sprang to immediate attention and my pussy was slick in three seconds. "Oh! Oh! What shall I do? This ... sex maniac is molesting me! Fist pump. "Oh! I am undone!"

He dumped me on my back on the bed and got my pussy a lot slicker with his mouth and tongue. He'd really learned a lot last night!

He took me up, hung me there for a long time, then eased me back down; never touching my clit. Up again even higher, then down again. Time after time while I pleaded for release. He just gave me an evil spirit-laugh and said, "Revenge is sweet! And so are you; you taste of ambrosia and your smell drives me wild!"

Finally, he smoothly pushed us over just a little bit. Not hard, just a touch. A wonderfully hot climax rushed through me! I moaned, squirmed and tried to pull his head up to my clit. He was too strong, and brought me back down again.

One, two, then three fingers in my hole! I'd never had much of a hymen, so few worries there! He took me up and down, up and down with his wonderful tongue, mouth and hand until all I could feel was the tension trapped inside me.

He lifted his head and started kissing up my body! My mound, my stomach. Yes! It's time! I pulled my heels up to my ass and spread my knees as far as I could.

"Yes! My DD! Take us to pleasures we can't imagine. Cover me, impale me and let us share our pleasure!" God, I was panting and was moaning on both the inhale and exhale!

I felt him just at my lips. We crushed ourselves together and kissed hard and long while our tongues fought together. I took pussy juice (lots of it was available!) and made sure we had it spread thoroughly -- stay off the clit!

We were both panting and trembling as spread my legs wide and tipped my pelvis up. "Please!"

He came down on me gently. I reached between us, guided him to my entrance, then hugged him tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist. We linked up, and as we spirit-hugged above, he thrust firmly in.

Oh, the joy! The pleasure! He pushed my walls effortlessly aside, stretching them out beyond all previous boundaries. The penetration! Heat and wetness! The filling! There was a slight twitch of pain as what hymen I had gave up its protection, but it was immediately lost in the pleasure flowing through us.

He was in only an inch or so when I started coming! My pussy clamped down so hard it almost hurt, while my stomach and the rest of my muscles locked up momentarily. I know I shrieked, but who listens at a time like that?

We convulsed together and shook for a long time then it eased down. He stroked smoothly out, then back in again, going for the bottom. I came again! He drove through the pussy-clench, which made the climax even harder.

Hell, I screamed this time! Such joy to have him inside me. My DD! I kept convulsing and screaming for at least a minute -- every time my hips moved, which was a lot, he'd twitch his hips back and forth across my clit, extending our release harder and longer.

God, it was both so intense (Give it at least a 7 or 8!) and so pleasurable, it wasn't bearable. We started stroking, thrusting our hips at each other firmly with the longest path we could.

DD was strong! He kept stroking through my clamped-down muscles and fetching up firmly against my diaphragm-covered cervix at the same time he mashed my clit between our pubic bones. Higher and higher and stronger and stronger, until he thickened up and filled me with his cum.

I screamed out as loud as I could and locked up solidly for at least a minute while my body vibrated with so much pleasure it was scorching us. It eased off a bit, and as I took in a deep breath, we pounded out and in several times. Another, still harder one!

I screamed and locked up again. This went on and on forever it seemed, until we couldn't take it any more and we popped outside entirely. We rolled our bodies on their sides, and as they writhed together releasing their final energies, my DD and I traded exuberant spirit-hugs and joyous kisses in celebration of our love.


ALYSSA
(Sunday morning 1/29)

He was wonderful! I felt so immersed in his love and his joy I'd done my best to let him feel my love for him.

What we'd done had been so intense and spiritual almost nothing could have prepared us for it. Nothing in either of our experiences had prepared us for the actuality. The Butterfly Game yesterday had been wonderful, exciting, and fulfilling, but today had been so deep. I guess it would be the difference between liking someone as a friend and actually loving them in the most romantic way possible.

As soon as we could breathe again normally, Colin started to clean me up with his mouth. I told him, "Not yet," and pushed him gently away.

I pulled a white silk scarf out of the drawer beside the bed where I'd put it this morning. "Wipe me gently with this. Gather my maiden's blood and I shall treasure it forever."

He did it perfectly, a long gentle swipe from beyond my back door up through the center. The red stain showed perfectly! I laid it aside and pushed him back.

"My turn!"

I ensured his tool and sac were perfectly clean -- and he started perking up again! That's my Colin, my Knight!

When I finally let him go, he got a warm wet washcloth and gently finished cleaning us, then with a soft towel he got us dry. He took me again in his strong arms and told me, "Alyssa, my Angel, I love you. For the rest of time I will love you."

I whispered back, "My Knight, you have rescued me. I love you with all I have and all I am." I couldn't help it, I cried tears of joy which he kissed away while his tears wet my face. We kissed each other's happy-tears away until we started laughing about it.

We took a quick shower; I stung just a little bit at the bottom of my pussy, but it was just a tiny annoyance. We enjoyed each other's "naughty bits" and made sure they were very clean.

Robes and down to the kitchen for FOOD! I was starving again. I "casually" draped my maiden's scarf over the back of the chair with the red stain plainly showing.

Riona and Doug came in a few minutes later; she, too, draped a white silk scarf stained with red over a chair. We grinned at each other, laughed and exchanged a warm hug and kiss.

I told her, "Hmm. I could get used to this. What you and I do together is warm and loving, but with Colin ... In-fucking-credible!"

"YES! And they live close by, too!"

Riona and I got some snacks and soda out. Somewhere in the first minute or so, our robe sashes had come undone. Oh, dear. They didn't even reach the bottom of our butts, so we were able to keep a close "eye" on the guys while we ensured there weren't any goodies hidden on the bottom shelves of the lower cabinets.

Neither of them was shy about looking and admiring both of us. It got them several long looks at some winking pink puckers, freckled boobs, perky nipples, very wet throbbing pussies and some burning bushes.


RIONA

I'd gone to Heaven! So wonderful, so intense, so loving! Together with DD, I felt complete -- like there'd been something missing in my life I'd never known until he'd filled it.

Anyway, we made the guys feed us. I sat on Doug's lap and he shoved some crackers and water into me. God, he's a slob! He got cracker crumbs all over my front! I locked my hand in his hair and made him clean them up with his mouth. Strange, there seemed to be a lot stuck on my nipples!

We stripped both beds, put on clean sheets, ("For later, my love!") and started the laundry with the "old" ones. We had to pre-treat some odd-shaped pink stains -- where did they come from?

We got dressed and went for a drive. I'd just as soon gone nekkid, but ... We picked up stuff for dinner -- pizza!

While the pizza was cooking and during dinner, we talked with Colin and Doug about the concept of a clann.

I told them, "Bob is the Clann Ceann. There are plenty of 'adults' around, but he is the Ceann through sheer ability. It's not his strength, though you've seen what he can do, but it's his wisdom, compassion and leadership skills which make him the Ceann."

Alyssa added, "Mom nominated him and he was elected unanimously. Not only is he the logical choice, he's the only real choice right now."

We didn't say a thing about the possible sexual customs -- we'll leave it until later. For now it's all they needed to know.

I said, "One of the things the Clann is very interested in is helping us start a formal tutoring and assistance group at our school. McCambridge's Women's Counselor is going to talk with ours and help get things going. Would you two be interested in helping?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.