Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 4

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 4 - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Inner Circle: Christmas Morning Earthquake

NATALIE
(Christmas Morning Sunday 12/25)

Bob and I were asleep together when Toro told us loudly, "ALERT! Earthquake coming -- pretty good sized one!"

Bob and I'd been spooned together but the next thing I knew I was face down on the bed with my knees drawn up, my hands on my head and my elbows tucked in while Bob was on all fours on top of me.

"Protection, Sunshine."

A distant roar got louder and louder until it sounded like the freight trains I'd heard in Ohio -- only this one was running right through our bedroom. The mattress shook then everything jolted up in the air a couple inches. It jolted several more times then shook hard for a minute.

When everything had calmed down, I was still really scared. "Bob, it wasn't a little one, was it?" I felt Don and Mom listening in.

"Fairly decent one. Probably low to mid five. I can't see much in the house which had any problem; one glass in the kitchen fell over and broke and that's about it."

Don told us, "I've got this monkey on my back and it's trying to fuck me in the ass. Good thing it's stuffed cotton or I'd be in a heap of hurt."

Mom: "Bob, thanks for getting us to move those books over the bed. It would have been very unpleasant to have them come down on us."

Bob, to the Inner Circle plus parents: "Any problems out there?"

All: "No. Just a few nerves."

I left my connection up to everyone else. "Were we in real danger? Could we have been hurt or killed?"

Bob and Dave: "Yes and no. One that big in an unprepared dwelling has been known to kill people when something fell on them. Fortunately, everything in all our places is either tied down or out of the way."

Me: "Then it was a brush with death. It means we're supposed to fuck like minks to prove we're still alive, right? 'Cause I'm horny!"

Short pause.

Lucia: "Sounds like a good enough excuse to me, since we're awake anyway. Steven, I'm horny!"

Bellana and Janet: "Toro, we're horny!"

Louise: "Blake, I'm horny!"

Elizabeth: "Dave, I'm horny!"

Ana: "Don, I'm horny!"

Mama Sonora: "Papa, I'm always horny!"

Sherry: "ALL RIGHT! GROUP SEX! PARTY! George, get to work!"

I raised my hips up against Bob's pelvis and wiggled them. Little Bob perked right up and Bob's hands crept around my front, milked my boobs and pulled my nipples out really hard (perfect pressure!).

He nuzzled and kissed my neck and shoulders and told me, "Sounds like a plan to me!"

He milked me and pulled my nipples, sending hot jolts of energy right down to my pussy! Pussy-juice production immediately went into full-shift overtime and I dribbled down my leg. My pussy swelled up in anticipation, the inner lips stuck out, waved and pulsed as they begged for attention and Miss Clitty packed her bags for an extended stay outside her bedroom.

We girls linked just enough to share some sensations and emotions; maybe about 5%. Our main attention was on the guy (and girl, in the Wild Bunch's case) who was doing his best to make us forget all about any fear we had from that nasty old earthquake.

Wow! It was like getting attention from eight very interested men at the same time! All different but all trying their best to pleasure me. The best one was right behind me with his Sorcerer's Wand nestled between my butt cheeks ready to produce some magic.

Bob lifted me up until I was on my hands and knees underneath him. He closed my legs together until my knees were only a couple inches apart, put his knees outside mine, ("I'll hold you up, Sunshine.") and stroked both his hands from my hips up my stomach.

We popped outside leaving lots of connections with our bodies and spirit-hugged and kissed while we created wonderful sensations and pleasure with our bodies below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.