Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes
Scene 1

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 1 - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Inner Circle: Original Steven/Lucia after Universal Studios

LUCIA
(Saturday about 6:30 PM)

My Caballero! My Steven! We were together, not as one, but as two so tightly wound within and through each other we could share ourselves, our emotions, sensations, perceptions and above all, our love, without the slightest hesitation or possibility of misunderstanding.

We eased out of our bodies, yet left a solid connection with them so we could share their sensations. And what sensations!

A fresh start! We were together, only us, at that exact time. Put aside were all the pain and sorrows of my life up to then. Put aside were all the doubts and uncertainties he'd ever had. Everything we did was new and fresh, as if we'd never done it before. We breathed together, and our blood flowed in the same cadence.

We kissed. We knew what a kiss was and how to do it, but this kiss, between us, was the first one. We discovered the innocent delight that such a kiss brought two people in love, and we reveled in that delight.

He cupped my shoulder blade with his hand and we hugged lightly. A new, fresh touch we'd never done before. It thrilled us throughout both our bodies and we felt a deep, powerful energy start to grow between us.

A stroke of our hands down the back to the other's butt -- a sensuous delight of smooth, warm skin sliding slowly beneath our hands that we'd never done before.

Yet another wonder; light squeezes and caresses and another gentle hug to pull us lightly together said to each other, "All of you is precious to me, your eyes, your lips, and your body. Above all, the spirit that is you is most precious. The time we now share is to give us pleasure and joy in celebrating this."

Steven's hand stroked upwards to cup my breast. Never before had he done this and the knowledge that it was his hand and my breast made our discovery intensify a thousand times -- and the energy between us grew.

My nipples hardened. For the first time, I experienced the ache and the desire for his touches on them. He lightly milked my breast towards the tip, and the nipple there hardened and ached with need. As he relieved a bit of the ache with his mouth, it shot us through and through with the delight of our discovery.

Touches of our tongues together, kisses and sucks on each other's nipples, nibbles and kisses down our bodies, long caresses with our hands -- all of these built up the energy between us.

I slid my mouth down his chest and sucked his nipples hard while we both quivered in delight. We quivered again as I explored his navel with my mouth and tongue and tried to suck it into an outie.

My hands and mouth found his male hardness and together we explored it with sighs and moans as our pleasure and energy grew. It was hard, yet soft. The outside skin rode easily up and down on the hard interior beneath my hands; we knew it was meant to be deep inside my body, yet we didn't rush -- the new pleasures of now were so thrilling.

We could feel his internal pressure rising as I licked along its length and caressed his balls inside their tightening sac. I sucked and bobbed on him while my hands stroked him and my tongue swirled around it as fast as I could.

When we were almost over the edge, we backed off to let it die down and to build it up again. The energy between us grew more as I lightly prodded his anus with my tongue, then ran it all the way up his perineum to the top of his shaft, with sucking wet kisses all along the way.

Up and down we went, until the pressure was too intense to bear any longer. He came, and while I stroked his shaft and sucked as hard as I could, his cum spurted deep into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, caressed his shaft with my tongue and sucked again. Our bodies jumped and jerked with the pleasure we were sharing, and his groans were music to us.

We reveled in the taste and texture, and he spurted again. The sensation was again as if it had not happened before; again I swallowed and tried to suck all I could from him.

We didn't count how many times he spurted into my eager mouth, it didn't matter. Finally the pressure was relieved, and the spurting stopped. I licked his rapidly-softening shaft and balls to ensure they were clean, then he pulled my mouth back up to his.

We shared the taste of his seed on our tongues and were delighted with our pleasure. Although the pressure in his groin had been relieved for the moment, the energy between us grew again.

He started slipping down my body, kissing my skin everywhere as he went. He kissed and licked each breast as if they were the most wonderful things he'd ever tasted. My nipples he kissed and sucked so hard, I felt an orgasm grow between us -- he squeezed my breasts lightly, then harder and harder as he sucked.

The orgasm grew, and when he nipped a nipple lightly with his teeth, it released its warmth to surge over us. Our bodies spasmed together, my hips danced up and down with happiness, and my pussy clenched and released time and time again, flooding out its water, until finally the rush died down and left my pussy quivering and wanting more.

He slid further down and admired my stomach and navel with his mouth. Each kiss and touch drove a surge of warmth through us, and the warmth, pressure and energy between my legs grew higher and higher.

His mouth caressed my dark-haired mound, slipped further down between my legs, and we got our first smell of the fragrance my wetness was producing. We rapidly arranged our bodies so he lay between my legs, looking up at me, smiling with the happiness we were sharing.

My pelvis was lightly bouncing up and down in desire, wanting his touch so badly. We lay that way for several minutes, with his head close to me, savoring the odor and letting it drive our desires higher and making my pussy quiver time and time again.

He started kissing the inside of my leg, starting at the knee and working slowly towards my flowing pussy. Slowly, he finally licked the flat spot between my leg and pussy and flicked the tip of his tongue against my outer labia. The jolt it gave us jerked my hips into the air, tightened all our muscles up for a few seconds, and we both sighed out our pleasure.

He kissed my other leg down from my knee to my pussy; as he came closer, we could feel the heat and moisture pouring out from it onto his cheek. He licked the flat spot on the other side, but this time licked lightly over my clitoris, which was standing up proudly above it's hood.

We jerked again; this time when my hips shot into the air, I shrieked with the unexpected pleasure of his touch. We both panted for a few moments from the delight, then slowly settled back down again. The energy between us grew even more.

We put a small pillow and towel beneath my hips, and while I raised my upper body on my elbows to watch, we pulled my heels in as close to my butt as I could, and I pulled my knees apart as wide as possible with my hands to offer my willing pussy to his admiration and attention.

"I CONSENT. I CONSENT, CONSENT, CONSENT."


STEVEN

I pushed her knees further towards her chest so her pelvis tilted up even more and her cheeks spread wider. We, and especially I, admired the sight of treasures which had been hidden until now.

A small round anus with a nice pink-brown shading graced the bottom; it pulsed in and out a little ways in our excitement. Her outer labia were dark pink, swollen with our passion, while her inner labia pushed well outwards between them and throbbed with the beating of our hearts; both sets winked a bit as they opened and closed slightly, matching the pulsing of her puckered hole below.

Her labia pointed us up to her clitoral hood, where her clitoris stood over a half-inch above its usual nesting place. It was bright pink and waved as the rest of her pudenda pulsed and quivered.

There was a continuous trickle of fluid coming from the bottom of her labia. It ran down over her pucker, making it glisten, then ran down her cleft onto the towel below.

We saw scars standing out white against her tawny skin; a long one inside her left buttock, several small ones around her anus, and a small one on her left labia. We knew what they were, but they had no importance to us here and now.

We could feel her pussy start fluttering, on the verge of release, and her hips kept trying to thrust up and out.

"You are beautiful here, My Lady. You have hidden treasures whose beauty matches that of your sweet breasts, your lovely face and eyes, and your heart. Your smell makes me tremble with desire to bring you all the pleasure I can, and I am faint from the radiance of you."

We tipped her pelvis up a little more and as I moved in, her fragrance grew even stronger. She pushed and held out her pucker while I laved it thoroughly with my tongue and tried to push the tip inside.

We both jumped from the jolt of energy it gave, and I licked the fluids from her pucker across her perineum up to the bottom of her vulva.

I brought the fluid into my mouth and tasted its tartness. "You have the flavor of ambrosia, Lucia. I could drink of your fountain forever."

I ran the tongue along one outer labia, not touching the inner, up to her mound, with a gentle flick to the clitoral area. The other side got the same treatment, and our bodies shook with the sensations it gave. The tongue tip ran slowly up each side between the inner and outer labia, and again we quivered with delight. Her pussy started fluttering even harder, and the trickle of fluid grew faster.

We gently spread her labia apart my thumbs and marveled at the complexity of the shining wet pinkness within. Her vagina continuously welled her ambrosia near the bottom, while other folds led upwards towards her proud-standing clitoris.

With the flat of my tongue, I slowly licked it from below, straight up the center. I gathered the fluid as I went and tried to slather it all on her clitoris then gently touched it with my tongue.

She keened out her joy while I moaned deep in my throat. I let her pelvis tip back down a little as it started to move up and down faster and started slow licks upwards on her outer and inner labia, and up her center.

She lay down from her elbows, started stroking her breasts with her hands and rolling and pinching her nipples with her fingers.

Her keening and my moaning grew continuous and louder as I swirled my tongue around and around her clitoral hood, occasionally flicking it directly. The energy between us grew stronger.

As we reached to the very edge of release and felt we couldn't hold it off any more, I went back to long slow licks on her labia. I pushed my tongue as deep is possible into her channel and tried to suck out as much of the fluid as I could.

We released her orgasm; it washed over us in a hot wave of delight and she shrieked out her happiness for the world to hear. Her hips bounced frantically and her pussy clenched down hard, forcing out a blast of fluid into my waiting mouth.

It relaxed, then clenched again and again, I started more slow licks on the labia, sucked an inner one into my mouth and worried it with my tongue. Each lick or touch caused her pussy to clamp down yet again.

Finally it died down a bit, so I started licking her clitoral hood again, but this time, hit her clitoris lightly with every lick. Another orgasm started building up, higher than before, so I started licking it directly with the flat of my tongue.

We went over the edge again, our bodies convulsing as it hit us. With every contraction, she would shriek her pleasure and her hips were continuously vibrating. I managed to hold on and licked her clitoris harder every time we contracted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.