A Most Luxurious Ride

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2009 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: A parking valet has sex with a hot, rich hunk in his high end car

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Being a parking valet for an upscale hotel may have made me feel out of place, but yet it does have its perks.

My name is Drucilla Covington. My friends call me Dru for short. I'm 22 and live in Boston. I'm a Harvard business student working as a parking valet at The Langham. You could say I'm one of the best valets at the hotel because I am good driver, I bring the guests' cars on time, and without an incident. I once had a car of my own, a red PT Cruiser convertible. But my older brother Harold had borrowed it over the weekend and then got himself involved in a fender bender. Luckily, no one was seriously hurt. Now's he's trying to work it off to pay for the damages and to avoid any legal trouble. Although I still have my driver's license, I had to resort to either public transportation, walking, or riding to and from work with my friends or co-workers.

I've been a valet for over a year and a half. I have driven plenty of high end luxury cars, even though I miss driving my own car. One Friday night, I was off work for the night, walking home when I noticed an unknown number on my phone. I took the my cell phone out of my purse, answered it, and there was man's voice on the other end.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello." The mysterious male voice replied.

"How did you get my number?" I asked him.

"I guessed. Where are you?" He said.

"I'm leaving the hotel and I'm walking home." I replied.

"Can you meet me at the coffee house across the street? My car's the black Lexus GX is parked in the front." He said.

So I hung up my cell phone, put it in my purse, crossed the street, and went inside the coffee house. There, I met my mystery caller. He was tall, dark, handsome, in his early 20s, and muscular. He had short, jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He looked like a walking, talking Ralph Lauren ad.

"So you're my mystery caller?" I asked with a smile.

"Indeed I am." He said as he smiled back.

He introduced himself as Drake Tomlinson. He knew me from the hotel restaurant because his parents go there on a weekly basis for their date night. After the exchange of introductions, we had coffee and talked. He told me he's a Havard law student who is also an intern at a prestigous law firm and also volunteers with the Boys & Girls Club and the YMCA on weekends. After that, we went into his Lexus. He first opened the door for me before getting in himself. I slowly sat down on my seat and felt the lush leather interior against my body. We drove over to his apartment in Midtown. We went into the parking garage. He got out of the car and again opened the passenger door for me. Once I stepped out of the car, Drake then showed the car's features such at the lush interior, spacious seats, the GPS navigation system, etc. I was indeed impressed with the car, but I became even more impressed when he invited me to the backseat of the car.

He took my hand, slided the door open, closed it, and we sat down in the backseat. He slowly and softly kissed my lips. His hands stroked the satin-like strands of my shoulder-length, wavy, red hair as his kisses became deeper and more passionate. He took his time removing my shirt. His lips then moved down to my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as he continued to kiss me there. Then, he took off his shirt and revealed to me his ripped body. He looked as if he and his dad used the same Bowflex machine at home. As we kissed some more, he lowered the straps of my red lace underwire bra as he moved lower to kiss the tops of my breasts. He slowly unhooked it from the back and took his time kissing, licking, and suckling them. I got chills not only from feeling the heat from his body but also from his mouth on my breasts. His fingers traced the waistband of my black stretch pants before unbuttoning and unzipping them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.