Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Tuesday 12/27)

More gigs! Dayum Bob's good. We had work running out our ears.

We talked with Elizabeth for forty minutes on scheduling, job estimations, promotion and other business ideas. A lot of our stuff came through Dave's company -- jobs too small for a big contractor with all their overhead to handle economically. The rest of it came through word-of-mouth from the faculty and other satisfied clients. Bob and I had a very viable operation going.

We had ten gigs Tuesday. We handled four together then each of us handled three on our own. I wouldn't say I was getting cocky or complacent, but every one I went on by myself, within a couple minutes I either knew exactly what to do or with a couple-second consultation with the Sorcerer, I found out fast.

Bob talked me into charging exactly what he would have charged if he'd done the job. "Sweetheart, our clients are interested in quality work done rapidly at a reasonable price. You can do the same things I do to the same standards I've taught you. My experience may enable me to do many things faster than you, but within a couple weeks, it won't be an issue any more.

"The product we exchange for money is quality renovations or repairs at an agreeable price with fully-satisfied customers. You can deliver it or I can. The fact you've done some of this stuff only once before has no bearing on the quality -- you may take a few minutes longer than me, but you're still at least twice as fast as a conventional contractor and the speed will pick up. You do quality work and should be paid for it.

"If you're worried about picking my brain or gouging me to your own advantage, just take me to dinner sometime or jump my bones. I'll take both or either!"

I'll jump his bones, all right!

Anyway, I cleared $550 that day and Bob didn't have to hold me up in the shower. I had enough pep left over to offer to jump his bones before our meeting! He counter-offered with a long slow screw after the meeting. Accepted!

We still did our stretches, exercises and running in the morning. We'd gotten up to forty-five minutes at a very brisk jog, so we were doing okay.

We skipped dance practice and opted for a special Inner Circle meeting. We hammered out the Unpleasantville plan some more. We decided to call it Operation Cold, as in cold revenge.

George had come up with a really slick VPN methodology and had improved the firewall to make it even easier to use and to detect intrusion.

Sherry, Lucia and George came up with some workable methods for remote reading. We could actually "read" books, ledgers and other written material directly. With a little practice, Sherry and Steven could read the Oxford English Unabridged Dictionary with it closed while Henry waved it around in the air. Any page, any line. Take a look at the print sometime; they supply a magnifying glass for the "mere mortals."

Computer data was different. George said he could probably tap network communications, but the best bet would be to bring it up and simply read it off the screen. It was a little riskier but viable.

As for recording information, the best we could come up with was a "remote operation." One or more of us could bring up a system, open a document and type in information -- all remotely, using spirit-touches on the keyboard and mouse.

We tried it on one of the school computers. Interesting. After a few moments, any of us who could touch-type could do transcriptions with the keyboard and mouse.

Efficient? Dunno. In the meantime, it worked.

Okay. We decided to launch Operation Cold on Wednesday evening at 5:00. We wouldn't meet physically; for what we were going to do it was neither necessary nor desirable. We decided being paranoid was better than being cocky, so having our bodies spread out among various households made sense.

After the meeting, Bob and I had a very long, very slow screw -- only it was some of the tenderest love-making we'd ever done. We were going into the unknown tomorrow, and it was possible we could die.


(Wednesday 12/28)

Bob and I spent the day with one of Papa Sonora's crews. They knew Bob, so they tentatively accepted me.

All were guys, mostly Hispanic with a couple Caucasians, African-Americans and one Filipino. Of course they tested me right away.

Two of the Hispanic guys commented about my boobs, in Spanish. I told them (in Spanish) their wives would be very interested in what they'd been saying, and that their extra-curricular liaisons with their little sweeties (with named names and times) wouldn't go unnoticed.

It didn't hurt either that I could curse more colorfully than both of them put together. I think I called one of them the "aborted offspring of a leprous ape and a diseased baboon." Yep, Don had "learned me good."

The Filipino tried too but when I told him what I thought about his diseased member (in Tagalog and his own dialect), he backed off.

Okay, they couldn't intimidate me that way, so they tried to gross me out with body functions. No way. I could out-belch and out-fart any of them, all with a wide smile. The only thing we didn't try was a distance-pissing contest, but I'd probably have beaten them at that, too.

Out-work me? Well, after I tossed ten eighty-pound sacks of ready-mix over my head to Bob, they cooled way down! Yep, I cheated. Bob and I could out-cut, out-hammer, out-mud, out-anything any four of them. Damn it was fun.

Papa Sonora kept his mouth shut and grinned. He did warn one guy who got a little rowdy with me to remember what I'd already done. "Do you really want her hand in your crotch? You just saw her pick up a hundred pounds of nails in each hand. You're asking for a hand-job; just think how pulpy your dick would be after she gave it a little squeeze." The guy saw the picture real fast.

All in all, they accepted me as one of them. By the end of the day, they were talking as easily to me as they were to each other. They even toned down the macho-talk of how many girls they'd fucked too, after I out-lied them by telling them how I'd worn out six men and five women in one night! Plus, I was willing to tell them exactly how I'd done it. Bob and Papa were grinning up a storm inside.

After the gig, Bob and I spent a few minutes talking with Papa Sonora. Bob told him, "Papa, I think you should work on getting your contractor's license and starting your own business."

Papa looked thoughtful. "Yah, Mama and I've talked about it a bit -- we just don't know anything about running a business."

I told him, "Elizabeth can teach Mama enough to get started in about an hour. We can set up an inexpensive computer to keep the books, do promotional material and that sort of stuff."

Papa had only one other concern. "Big Dave wouldn't be too happy about me leaving, I think."

Bob snorted. "Father will always want someone to do better and he will always support and help them. With you being independent, he could sub-contract you and your guys and be able to drop ten people off direct W-2 payroll. He'll save direct money and make more in the long run. Have a chat with him; he'll probably be more than willing to help you out.

"Besides, the way it's looking, Natalie and I will already be overloaded by the time school starts again, and we'd be delighted to work with you on getting things done. I'll even bet Lucia and Bellana would be interested in learning the trade. Nat does great at it and we'll help everyone learn."

Papa agreed to have a talk with Dave, Mama and the girls. Yes! Someone else wanting to do better in life!


NATALIE
(Wednesday 12/28)

All righty then. Home, shower, dinner then Bob and I took off our shoes and outer clothes and lay down on our bed.

Time for Operation Cold. At 5:00 sharp, we spirit-met in Don's dining room, re-agreed on our plans then popped up to Unpleasantville with fully-running firewalls and VPNs.

To start with, we looked for the guy who'd drugged Lucia; let's call him Johnny Fargo. Janet spread herself over the entire county and Lucia spotted him in two seconds.

Toro slipped a probe into him; no firewall, no abilities. With our VPNs going, we could inspect him through Toro's probe.

Be Jaysus! He planned to drug and sell a girl that night! He had four buyers waiting. Full battle stations!

He went into a family restaurant; she was to meet him in fifteen minutes. Bob spotted a hidden security camera Johnny didn't know about. Henry "guided" the receptionist and him to a table right in front of it -- perfect view.

Bellana probed the girl when she came in. No firewall, no abilities. She was sweet-sixteen, almost-a-virgin and was a great example of the girl next door or a sweet young thang. Let's call her Linda; the receptionist led her over to Johnny's table.

Linda was excited about being naughty. Johnny had quite a reputation as a stud, and she was both a bit scared and interested.

They chatted for a few minutes about nothing and ordered a couple soft drinks. Lucia told us, "That's exactly how it went down with me so far."

Henry noticed a tiny chip in the rim of Linda's glass, while Johnny's glass rim was smooth and unblemished. Bellana urged Linda to notice it then look over at Johnny's glass. Great! Now Linda had a clear memory only her glass had a chip in the rim.

From a light touch on her bladder, Linda excused herself to the restroom with Bellana tagging along. Johnny got to work.

He pulled a small vial from his pocket and held it under the table. It had six tiny pills inside; he rolled one into his hand, recapped the vial and put it back in his pocket.

Acting elaborately unconcerned, he glanced around then reached over and dropped the pill into Linda's soda. The camera got a perfect shot of the drop with the chipped rim and him stirring her soda with her straw.

Bellana reported Linda had done a standard pee call with a few extra strokes on her clit -- she was getting herself "up" for a hot date. As she slid back in the booth with Johnny she briefly hid the soda glasses from the camera so Steven switched them. It took about a micro-second and neither of them had any idea.

Janet spotted a police patrol a couple blocks away and slipped in the idea they should take a stroll through that particular restaurant. They pulled the cruiser into the parking lot and chatted a few moments.

Toro slipped Johnny the sensation he was really thirsty, so Johnny sucked down his soda while he gloated over Linda drinking some of hers. Lucia told us, "It takes about three minutes to start cutting in."

At two and a half minutes, Bellana slipped Linda a good sensation of the impending nervous runs so she high-tailed it to the bathroom again. Janet steered the police in at just the right time; there was one male and one female deputy.

At three minutes, Johnny began to sweat. He got what he considered the hardest boner he'd ever had along with the overwhelming urge to use it as soon as possible as often as possible.

He unbuckled his pants, slid out of the booth and dropped his pants and underwear in front of the camera. He had a "great" skinny, three-inch hard-on which he waved around as he shouted, "I'm gonna fuck every slitty here in the cunt and the ass, so line up, bitches!"

As soon as his pants hit the floor, the two police officers spotted him and started towards him. The male asked him quietly to pull up his pants and come with them. Johnny swore at them, telling them they were spoiling all his fun.

The officers immediately rattled off his rights and again requested he come with them quietly.

Toro was having a great time! He put another urge into Johnny, who immediately spouted yet another line.

"Yeh. You guys are trying to cheat me. I've got four buyers waiting for the cunt I'm with and you're trying to horn in! No way, fuckers!" All perfectly caught on video and audio.

Johnny lunged at the female officer and actually managed to get a hand on her before they swung him around face down on the table and cuffed him. Perfect arrest! Not a hint of "police brutality" or any of that crap and all on tape with an additional charge now of assaulting an officer in the performance of her duties. Sweet.

Steven and Bob slipped probes into the officers; no firewall, no abilities, and they were clean cops. Steven didn't even have to hint; both officers thought the same thing at the same time -- drugs!

The female officer took a sniff around Johnny's mouth and got a hard look on her face. Lucia told us, "The drug he used has a distinctive smell, and she knows what it is."

The female officer pulled up Johnny's pants. Johnny was shouting about how he was supposed to sell Linda to these four guys; he yelled about how Phil and Ringo and so on were gonna be awfully mad when he didn't show up with a fresh girl to fuck. All nicely caught on tape.

The male officer fished in Johnny's pants pocket and pulled out the vial, holding it by the cap. It still had five pills in it.

Bellana urged Linda back in just in time to catch Johnny's last shouts about how the guys were waiting for some fresh cunt. Linda saw everything and heard the female officer say, "Date-rape drug!"

Linda gasped and cried out, "Remember Lucia Sonora!" Perfect. She started crying and walked up to the officers. She told them, "I was with him. He was going to sell me, just like Lucia!"

The male officer started talking real fast on his radio. Linda leaned forward and looked at the glasses. She pointed a very shaky finger at the glass which Johnny had drunk from. "That's my glass! That's the one I was drinking from before I went to the bathroom -- it's got a chip on the rim! He tried to drug me!"

Yowsah! Yes! Johnny humped the table and had an orgasm. Yeh, a great big one, according to him. It spat out three cum drops and was done. No wonder he drugged girls and sold them. Despite his reputation he'd never satisfied any girl with his performance.

Janet reported two more patrol cars on the way. The officers inside the restaurant pulled Johnny off the table and put him face down on the floor. He was still shouting and humping, but now he bragged about how many girls he'd sold. On tape! Yes!

Bob said, "Okay, Warrior-Heart, drain him dry."

Toro did a deep scan, starting with tonight's arrangements. Mom was spirit-sitting at one of the Unpleasantville high-school computers and transcribed the information as Henry fed it to her through their VPN.

In four seconds, she had the four guy's names, where they would be and how much they were paying for Linda. Tip time!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.