Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 44

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB
(Friday 12/23)

Natalie, George, Sherry and I got together with Leone and Mark. We told them an idea (Don's idea actually) about sending DVDs out to various publishers with their music.

Sherry asked, "Have you done any original writing? That would be very interesting to send out."

Mark told us, "We've done several in draft form; music and lyrics. We've tried them out with just the piano and we're pretty satisfied with them."

Leone put in, "Our next step, we think, is to practice with a small band, maybe with some backup singers and do a recording of some sort."

George said, "I've got the mikes and mixers I used at the dance. We can run ten channels direct to hard disk at maximum quality. What we need is a recording studio."

I told them, "Maybe my dining room? It's designed for gatherings and with the right combination of curtains and rugs, it should be pretty fair acoustically. We'd still get some outside noise once in a while, but at least we're not on the airport flight path. I'll ask my folks; I'm sure they'd be happy to help."

Leone said, "I'll ask our band from the dance. I think I can be persuasive enough."

The rest of us laughed. George said, "Leone, you could persuade Dracula to give up blood sucking if you wave your chest at him."

Anyway, we discussed it some more. We decided to try different styles in different genres, ranging from a country-western, "I traded my love for a dog and the dog got bitted by a rattlesnake and died," to New Era, "When my love and I are together we help the whole world sing."

As for distribution, we didn't have a clue right now. Sherry said she'd investigate Internet download sites which offered free legal downloads. We'd heard new artists often put some of their music there to get exposure.


NATALIE
(Christmas Morning Sunday 12/25)

Bob and I were asleep together when Toro told us loudly, "ALERT! Earthquake coming -- pretty good sized one!"

Bob and I'd been spooned together, but the next thing I knew I was face down on the floor beside the bed with my knees drawn up, my hands on my head and my elbows tucked in while Bob was on all fours on top of me.

"Protection, Sunshine."

A distant roar got louder and louder until it sounded like the freight trains I'd heard in Ohio -- only this one was running right through our bedroom. The mattress shook then everything jolted up in the air a couple inches. It jolted several more times then shook hard for a minute.

When everything had calmed down, I was still really scared. "Bob, it wasn't a little one, was it?" I felt Don and Mom listening in.

"Fairly decent one. Probably low to mid five. I can't see much in the house which had any problem; one glass in the kitchen fell over and broke and that's about it."

Don told us, "I've got this monkey on my back, and it's trying to fuck me in the ass. Good thing it's stuffed cotton or I'd be in a heap of hurt."

Mom: "Bob, thanks for getting us to move those books over the bed. It would have been very unpleasant to have them come down on us."

Bob, to the Inner Circle plus parents: "Any problems out there?"

All: "No. Just a few nerves."

I left my connection up to everyone else. "Were we in real danger? Could we have been hurt or killed?"

Bob and Dave: "Yes and no. One that big in an unprepared dwelling has been known to kill people when something fell on them. Fortunately, everything in all our places is either tied down or out of the way."

Me: "Then it was a brush with death. It means we're supposed to fuck like minks to prove we're still alive, right? 'Cause I'm horny!"

Short pause.

Lucia: "Sounds like a good enough excuse to me, since we're awake anyway. Steven, I'm horny!"

Bellana and Janet: "Toro, we're horny!"

Louise: "Blake, I'm horny!"

Elizabeth: "Dave, I'm horny!"

Ana: "Don, I'm horny!"

Mama Sonora: "Papa, I'm always horny!"

Sherry: "ALL RIGHT! GROUP SEX! PARTY! George, get to work!"

I raised my hips up against Bob's pelvis and wiggled them. Little Bob perked right up and Bob's hands crept around my front, milked my boobs and pulled my nipples out really hard (perfect pressure!).

He nuzzled and kissed my neck and shoulders and told me, "Sounds like a plan to me!"

He milked me and pulled my nipples, sending hot jolts of energy right down to my pussy! Pussy-juice production immediately went into full-shift overtime, and I dribbled down my leg. My pussy swelled up in anticipation, the inner lips stuck out, waved and pulsed as they begged for attention, and Miss Clitty packed her bags for an extended stay outside her bedroom.

We girls linked just enough to share some sensations and emotions; maybe about 5%. Our main attention was on the guy (and girl, in the Wild Bunch's case) who was doing his best to make us forget all about any fear we had from that nasty old earthquake.

Wow! It was like getting attention from eight very interested men at the same time! All different but all trying their best to pleasure me. The best one was right behind me with his Sorcerer's Wand nestled between my butt cheeks ready to produce some magic.

Bob lifted me onto the bed then pulled me up until I was on my hands and knees underneath him. He closed my legs together until my knees were only a couple inches apart, put his knees outside mine, ("I'll hold you up, Sunshine.") and stroked both his hands from my hips up my stomach.

We popped outside leaving lots of connections with our bodies and spirit-hugged and kissed while we created wonderful sensations and pleasure with our bodies below.

"I love you, Sunshine." He milked and stroked my boobs and kissed my back and shoulders. "Your sweet butt fits into me perfectly and these wonderful breasts are exactly right in my hands." He slipped the Wand between my legs so it lay right across my lips and poked Miss Clitty.

The orgasm boiler had gone into double-superheat and the pressure was rising like an express elevator. All those orgasm bubbles swirled around, ready for action.

"How about a little Journey, Sunshine? A little stroll on the beach and maybe surf a few waves?"

Nice come! The boiler pressure climbed like the Space Shuttle at liftoff! Pussy juice flooded over the Wand! "YES! I've been very bad, Sorcerer! Discipline me with the Rod of Chastisement! Please!"

Bob pulled back so the head was right at my entrance. We got the angles just right and he entered slowly. In a half-inch, pause for orgasm and sweet shrieking. Out a half-inch then in an inch, with another pause while my pussy clenched down on him, our muscles locked up briefly and the boiler released a wave of orgasmic energy through us which we could barely stand.

Finally he was all the way in with his hips pressed tight against my ass. We were shaking, panting and either moaning or shrieking with each breath, while my pussy rippled down on him with joy or fluttered on the edge of another sweet release.

He said, "Let's build the first wave." I dropped my head and shoulders down to the bed, grabbed both my tits and did my best to milk all the blood into my nipples.

Bob slowly pulled almost all the way out then with a rush, plunged into my depths and pounded my cervix while he pinched Miss Clitty firmly. Wonderful climax! Bubbles burst all over, flooding us with energy and pleasure -- the boiler pressure kept building higher anyway.

We expanded ourselves to cover our bodies entirely, weaving in, out, throughout both ourselves and our bodies, marveling at the delight we were creating.

Each stroke was a marvel, emptying and filling in sweet longing then fulfillment! We explored our joining, frolicking in the heat, pressure and wonderful wetness inside my vagina. We anticipated and welcomed each bounce on my cervix with spirit-shrieks and hugs while the orgasmic heat flooded us. The boiler pressure kept rising.

"Behold the Big Wave! Surf's up!"

We stroked hard and fast several times, Bob reached around, vibrated his fingers on Miss Clitty then spurted inside me! We locked up entirely while I screamed out what breath I had left.

The wave lifted us up and held us at the top for a few moments. We had time to take a few breaths then screamed again while another contraction locked us up. We writhed throughout our bodies, directly experiencing the energy and pressure from our locked muscles and from my pussy clamping down hard on the Rod of Chastisement.

We slid down the face of the wave forever, it seemed, while we screamed out our joy for the world to hear and for all our friends to experience. We paused briefly and slid along the face of the wave while we pulled some oxygen into our bodies and danced our spirit-dances throughout them. Bob stroked again a few times (still hard!), reached around and rubbed Miss Clitty with long, smooth, wet strokes.

More releases flooded us; we shrieked out our pleasure and did what we needed to keep them going for a long time. Our bodies toppled on their sides; we kept moving and stroking together. Probably a half-hour went by as we gradually changed from hot scorching climaxes to smooth warm loving releases as we murmured words of love to each other.

Finally, the wave ran out on the sands and our bodies lay still, too tired to move. We left them to recover and soared together into the sky to see the future dawn before the sun rose. We glided along the radiation belts, played with streams of high-energy particles from the sun, created some Northern Lights for fun and dove deep into the oceans to chase the fish.

All of us had released, both our bodies and from our bodies. All seventeen of us joined together in an impromptu celebration of life which spanned every continent and went from the moon down through the earth and out the other side.

Merry Christmas!


BOB

Nice Christmas! Don, Ana and Natalie came over to our place for a fun present-unwrapping. Nat had been able to buy a lot of nice stuff for her friends with the money she'd made literally through the sweat of her brow.

Mother, Father Don, Ana, Natalie and I went over to Nat's grandparents' house for Christmas dinner. I was able to help Nana in the kitchen a lot while we chatted away in Irish Gaelic like old friends.

I inspected her casually; I figured if Ana and Natalie had the abilities, she might, too.

"Is it yerself, Bob?" she gave me as she laughed at me. "I figured it was getting time someone came to say hello. It's been ages since we've talked with someone -- and that was back in Ireland."

"Guess I just got my comeuppance," I admitted. "Sorry we took so long, we just found out about this only a few months ago ourselves."

"But from the feel of ya, yer doing fine. Anyone else around here can do it?"

"At least 17, Nana. It seems to creep from one person to the next -- when they're ready for it."

"Ain't that the truth. Then there's some people yer glad can't do it."

"We'll probably run into some of those," I told her. "But Don and Ana will kick some serious butt on them if they need it. Your Ana is one fine fearsome lady!"

Turns out a long line of their family had been able to talk a bit with each other, but that was all the further it had gone. The ability seemed to appear gradually when they reached the mid-thirties.

I told her, "Nana, you and himself make a little talk with Ana and Don tonight. We've found some other things that'll make you dance the jig again because they're so fun."

"We will. We've got no problem learnin' from our children."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.