Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LUCIA
(Monday morning 12/12)

Wow! Those were a couple of exciting days! When we got to school Monday morning, everyone seemed to be looking at Bellana and me! Steven assured me it was because we were so beautiful and full of joy -- I decided the way they were admiring us was a lot better than getting propositioned as a whore every five feet.

I glanced at Janet and Bellana; they were smiling and happy. My headlights were on high beam, and my pussy was slick. What the fuck! Enjoy!

At lunch, Bob invited us to join the Inner Circle! I made a note to myself to grill Steven on what Bob and he had talked about over the weekend before I made any decision. Bob made it easier by telling us we didn't have to decide right away.

Monday night at study, we met Natalie's parents, Don and Ana. Blake and Louise knew them from dance lessons, so they chatted with Big Dave, Elizabeth, Mama and Papa in the living room while we studied in the dining room.

Around 8:00, Bob and Henry updated us on what everyone had been discovering over the weekend. Steven and I knew about the body switching, but the traveling and Reference Points were new and tremendously exciting!

Anyway, Steven stayed with me Monday night. Mama and Papa didn't make anything of it, just bid us good night. We decided we wouldn't press our luck and make school-night sleepovers a habit, especially since the holidays were coming up pretty soon.

We got nekkid, snuggled up on my bed (still a little nice-smelly from Sunday) and let our bodies drift off to sleep while we spirit-snogged (what an interesting term from Bob and Natalie) above them.

In our travels, we found out other spirits we ran into really didn't know what was going on. Our report seemed to match up with everyone else's. Hmm. Major food for major thought.

We got back "home" about an hour before it was time to get up; we decided to have a little fun and nudged our bodies awake. Bellana woke up in her room, and we figured she was up to the same thing we were.

Steven took me in his arms, held me close and we kissed lovingly and slowly. We quickly warmed up and soon my nipples were putting bruises on his chest and my pussy water was running all over!

I got on top this time and slowly impaled myself on his steel-hard erection. I rocked back and forth, rubbing my clitty on his slick hardness while he used his strong but gentle hands on my aching breasts and nipples. What a perfect match they were!

I felt the energy spread throughout our bodies as our tension mounted; I increased the speed and pumped up and down on him until finally I was pumping full strokes while leaning forward so my clitty would rub on him then get squished between us at the bottom of our stroke.

I went faster and he thrust up to meet me. Our tension grew and grew and finally he thrust up hard while he got bigger inside me -- while we were bottomed out, he stuck the end of his finger in my butt!

Shit! I came and he spurted his hot cum on my cervix while he wiggled his finger inside my butt! I moaned, he moaned, we shivered and shook then all our muscles locked up.

They finally relaxed and he drew me down on his chest. I think I came a couple more times -- they were like gentle warm winds across us; so satisfying and fulfilling.

We heard Bellana wail and bounce on her bed and figured the Wild Bunch was "up to something." What a great way to start the day!

When we came out for breakfast, Steven, Bellana and I all had the freshly-fucked look we were beginning to recognize in each other and ourselves -- glowing, happy and slightly nice-smelly!

School was great. Even more people were admiring us, so Bellana and I put out happy-happy thoughts to them and left trails of aroused-female pheromones and scent behind us.

Everyone showed up at Elizabeth Reynolds' dance class that night. She was thrilled to have us all there and neither Steven nor I felt any negative thought about us; she just accepted us as friends of her son and therefore very special.

She paid a little bit more attention to the Wild Bunch. Janet and Toro had been there before, but Bellana was a new addition. Elizabeth studied them for a few seconds then said, "Now here we have a special case where we'll want three to dance as two so we'll have to make some slight alterations in steps and positioning for them."

She didn't seem at all surprised the Wild Bunch was so coordinated together. Glancing around, I saw all the other couples were coordinated. Of course! There should be no surprise, we were linked! As couples (or as the Wild Bunch, a threesome), we linked probably 50 to 75%, while all of us linked about 5% just to know what the others were doing.

It was a great, fun night. Elizabeth was "one of us," too. I knew she was really happy about having us here and felt her admiration for Steven, Bellana and me.

Monday night, Steven stayed home while Bellana spent the night with Toro and Janet. We figured we shouldn't have any trouble with one or two sleepovers each a week on a weeknight.

All was not lost, though. Steven and I "got together" and had a long, happy, nipples-boobs-clit-hole-pucker-dick-balls-pucker-phantom-blow-job encounter which put our bodies right to sleep. We danced the night away above the ocean while watching the surf break on the beach. We watched the sun rise from atop the Ferris wheel on the Venice Beach pier.


JANET
(Wednesday 12/14)

Our blood tests came back. Everyone was perfectly fine; I kept telling everyone Toro had extra testosterone in his blood -- after all, he was a bull, was he not? How else could he keep up with both Bellana and me?

Mom and I got our pill prescriptions and started them right away. The diaphragms weren't uncomfortable, but the pill will give us even more protection. Who knows, if we get along with the diaphragms, we may just use them both; it won't hurt.

Toro and I got together with Mama and Papa Sonora and drilled them on leak-free communication, external operations, Reference Points, travel and switching bodies. They took to it like spirits to freedom and we left them grinning up a storm!


BLAKE

Such a life! Loving a sweet lady and her loving you back is a real big part of life.

Dancing with Louise was like a dream come true. We shared ourselves and our bodies tighter and looser as we needed. Holding her soft/firm body against me, smelling her hair, skin and arousal kept me hard most of the time. She'd grin, wiggle her breasts against me and snuggle right up!

Love-making was exquisite, to say the least, especially after the Fearsome Five taught us how to be free of our bodies and move around.

Switching bodies was a gas! The seven of us got together and did a round-robin. The "youngsters" got to learn how "old-people" bodies felt, while we got to experience again the vigor and flexibility of youth.

I gained a new appreciation of female bodies too. They're built differently, with different leverages, angles and balances. I even felt "my" butt twitch while "wearing" Janet's finely-tuned torso and realized while a girl could make her hips twitch, most of the time it was simply the way the hips and legs came together.

While wearing a lady's body, I got an appreciation for what a joy and hazard carrying a pair of breasts around could be. They didn't weigh much (except for Lucia's, which were divinely dense), but it changed the balance from a small amount (Janet) to a lot (Lucia); plus sticking out so delightfully far in front. After putting several little bruises on assorted boobs (for which Henry, Steven and I apologized profusely and made sincere offers to the owners to kiss and massage them out), we discovered how many motions, postures and positions a woman uses just to protect them.

On the other hand, standing straight and proud displayed them beautifully. For a "secondary sexual characteristic" they do attract attention.

The ladies found out how sensitive a guy's balls are, too! After running them into a few table corners, they learned the male's protective postures and motions.

Louise's breasts feel wonderful whether she's "wearing" them or I am.


BOB

Natalie and I practiced dancing a lot. Every spare moment when I wasn't working or we weren't at study, Inner Circle meetings, dance lessons or we weren't making love, she wanted either to exercise or practice.

Body-switching was so damn much fun! George, Sherry, Natalie and I did several rounds among ourselves. George and I probably switched the easiest; since our builds were actually pretty similar, our balances were almost the same.

We learned rapidly not to micro-manage but to use the built-in and learned controls. It was kinda like driving a car; they have steering wheels, brakes, accelerators, etc., but have different responses to turning (wheel base), stopping and starting (weight, brakes and engine power) and other things. It takes probably a couple thousand miles of driving a specific vehicle until one is totally used to it -- and you don't go around a corner by getting out and trying to turn the front wheels with your hands!

The first time George and I switched, he pulled a doorknob off, just like I used to do. However, when he got used to using the controls, he got along fine.

I found out one reason why Sherry enjoyed being with George so much. While I was "wearing" his body, I found I could easily touch the end of "my" nose with "my" tongue. Sherry was in Natalie's body at the time, so I stuck "my" tongue out and waggled it at her. She sniffed at me and grinned.

Female bodies are similar but different. Different leverages and balances to go along with a slightly shorter body. With breasts to manage along with everything else, it was a bit ticklish at first.

Wearing Natalie's body was fun! She and I switched, and after I got used to it, I started feeling "myself" up! She was really buff! I felt really hard stomach muscles in a delicious ridge down the middle and her butt had gotten even tighter! Her breasts ... well, let's say they gave me some of the most pleasurable tactile sensations I've encountered.

We looked at each other. I (my body) probably could use a haircut before the dance. She moved my body around, did a few body-builder poses and laughed. Natalie's laugh in my voice was ... interesting.

She got an evil gleam in my eye! She spread my legs a bit, put my hands on my hips, tilted my head back and let out a loud, long, raucous belch!

Little Miss Manners then bounced my body on one foot and every time my foot hit the floor, I farted obnoxiously.

She informed us all (in my voice), "I've always wanted to do that in public."

We groaned and they looked at "me." I mused, "Well, let's see now..."

I shoved "my" boobs out, opened "my" mouth and belched out the first notes of Beethoven's Fifth, "Blah blah blah BLAH," and gave the orchestra chord with a loud (eventually smelly) very wet-sounding fart.

"Yep. That works," I told them.

We laughed in each other's voices and couldn't stop for several minutes. George and Sherry tried to out-belch and out-fart each other while Nat and I just shook our heads in pity. We were the bad-manners winners! It took us fifteen minutes to settle down.

Nat and I linked lightly. She came over and lightly stroked one of "my" nipples which promptly hardened. "My" nipples were much larger than mine and seemed ten times as sensitive.

I felt "my" pussy get wet and the labia swell. She backed off a little, gave me a real evil leer, sucked in my stomach, shoved my hand down my pants and grabbed my dick! Of course it inflated immediately.

Not to be outdone, "I" grabbed the bottom of "my" tee shirt and hiked it up to "my" arm pits along with "my" bra. "I" tweaked a nipple, shoved "my" hand down "my" pants and diddled "my" clit! Shit! Almost instant orgasm!

"I" shrieked and "my" knees got weak. Natalie grabbed me, held me up and had the nerve to laugh! "Now you have some idea how you affect me, Sorcerer!"

Sherry's body was interesting, too. She's a bit lusher than Natalie but overall had the same female leverages. She wasn't overweight by anyone's standards, and her breasts were probably a size to a size and a half larger than Natalie's.

She was in George's body at the time, so I wiggled "my" boobs at her and told her, "You are one sexy lady, Sherry Stapley!"

She gave me a good George leer. "Come over here and say it again," and stuck George's long tongue out at me. I got over there fast and gave "him" a deep French kiss while I wiggled "my" breasts and pelvis against him.

"Shit, Bob, you are a dirty guy after all!" she laughed at me while kissing "me" back (tongue to "my" tonsils!) and grinding George's boner against "my" mound.

Like the Fearsome Five, we learned to switch in mid-step as we walked or danced along. We were pretty nasty to each other though; we'd get someone else's body aroused almost to release then switch! Everyone had fun.

Natalie and I had a switch session with Don and Anna. While Ana didn't have Natalie's athletic muscles, she was in wonderful tone. She was another couple inches bigger around all over than Natalie and her body felt ... used to itself. Probably the maturity.

Her mature breasts were wonderfully round and firm and topped with lovely hard nipples and areolae which were larger than Natalie's. She told me, "Breast-feeding does that. Give Natalie another five or ten years and she'll probably be the same."

I told her, "And a wonderful way it is to be, my lovely Ana."


DON
(Wednesday 12/14)

Yep, new adventures almost every day around these folk. Ana and I were totally fascinated by what they (and we) were discovering almost every day. We reaped the benefits of "remembering" we were spirits while we hopefully contributed some of our experience to the pool.

For all the good times they were having, they still studied hard. We had semester finals the last three days before Christmas vacation and they reviewed like mad.

The Wild Bunch, even as Freshmen, was frequently able to help out the Juniors and Seniors with something. Henry, with his mathematical abilities, could glance over a section of Senior-level calculus and help out Bob! Everyone in the study group had specific strengths they contributed, even if it was asking the right question to point the way.

I noticed Lucia, Bellana and Ana talked pretty intensely several times, and I picked up Lucia and Bellana had gone through something similar to Ana's experience. I didn't pry, though, if I needed to know about it, they would tell me.

Wednesday night after study, Natalie said she'd like to talk with Ana, Bob and me. She wanted to work.

She said, "I'd like money of my own. Don, you make okay money as a teacher, but if I had my some of my own, it would make things easier on all of us, wouldn't it?"

I told her, "Yes, it wouldn't hurt. Your mom is looking at going back to work full-time after the holidays, but any income is generally good income. Over the holidays, I'm sure you could get a job in retail, or maybe at Burger King."

I shot a tight line to Bob and Ana, who'd kept their mouths shut so far. "Let's set her up and see what comes."

Ana told her, "I'm sure it would be fun spending four hours a night folding clothes in Nordstrom's."

Bob put in, "The Food Court at the Media Center always needs counter girls. You could apply at Hot Dog on a Stick and wear one of those cute little red hats and have the guys stare at your ass."

Ana: "Or Mickey D's or Burger King, In and Out, any of those. It does get chilly out in December and working inside a nice warm kitchen has a lot to say for it. Especially the way those nice managers treat the hired help."

I told her, "Or you could bag groceries at Ralph's. Think how much fun you'd have seeing the old guys stare at your tits and watching your butt twitch while you're pushing a long line of carts in from the parking lot."

Natalie looked thoughtful and finally said, "Bob, what will you be doing over the holidays?"

Yes! She nibbled at the bait!

Bob thought a little bit. "Well, I've got two painting gigs, three plumbing gigs, some electrical work and at least one roof repair. That's just what's scheduled the 22nd and 23d. During the holidays, people are out more so the work load is rather light."

Natalie asked him, "Could I work with you and make anything while you teach me?"

Touchdown!

Bob looked serious. "I dunno, Nat. You've already found out just from what we've done here that reno and construction isn't easy. Wouldn't you rather stand around eight hours a day waiting on old ladies than crawling under a sink to replace a faucet?"

I think it finally got to her. "Shit! I've inspected people in the stores and fast food places. They're usually minimum wage, horrible hours and are treated like slaves. The managers are usually major assholes, and half the girls at the fast-food places have had the male or female managers hit on them at least once.

"Hell, Bob, at least if I'm working with you, I'd be glad to get hit on. What can you and I work out?"

Bob grinned. "How about I hit on you at least three times a day? Is that enough?"

Nat laughed, "Wanker! You know exactly what I mean! Work. Money. What kind of deal can we work out?"

Bob got a bit more serious. "Okay. This is independent contractor money. No W-2, no taxes withheld, no 'benefits.' It's sometimes feast and sometimes famine. The plus side is you really are your own boss to a great degree, and your income is a direct result of how hard and smart you work, not your 'position'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.