Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

STEVEN
(Sunday 12/11)

Switching bodies was interesting and fun. It seemed the major differences were in gender and height; those seemed to affect the balance more than anything else. It did feel different in a female body -- Lucia's breasts felt just as wonderful while wearing them as they did when touching them from the outside.

Mom told us Mama and Papa Sonora had agreed to all our relationships so long as our grades and attitudes kept up. We heaped our thanks on them and welcomed them to our world with spirit-hugs and kisses. They ate it up!

The picnic broke up. We helped Mom and Blake clean up; they would take the stuff back home in the car. We were within walking distance of everything, so the Wild Bunch took off with their butts twitching while my Lady and I strolled with a bit more dignity over to the Media Center.

We window-shopped for a while; we agreed Lucia would look great in some of the clothes we saw, while I told her several times, "You look beautiful with or without clothes." She grinned at me and I felt her get wetter and wetter while her nipples perked up nice and hard; Little Steven stood up and sniffed around.

God we were horny! I guess when you're sixteen and in love, it comes naturally. We encouraged it; we ached with anticipation -- after all, it had been something like an eternity of twelve hours since we'd last physically made love!

We walked to her place, snagged a few sodas from her refrigerator, grabbed a couple of towels and checked out her bedroom. It was nice and feminine without being offensively frilly.

Of course, she being a teenager like me, it wasn't the neatest place in the world. I snagged a few pairs of used panties and gave them the sniff test -- they passed with a wonderful smell!

I checked out her bed; a nice queen-size with a fairly firm mattress. I pulled it away from the wall just a bit more. "Don't want it banging the wall while we're banging!" I put on my best suggestive leer.

We arranged the towel under us then caressed and kissed for fifteen minutes while we spirit-hugged and kissed above our bodies. Every five minutes or so, we'd switch bodies.

When finally I entered, her pussy fluttered continuously around me. I was only halfway in when she gasped, and we felt a wonderful, warm orgasm wash over us. We moaned and as I bottomed out in her and pushed on her cervix, she climaxed again.

Even as her channel clamped down on me, it kept fluttering. When we switched bodies in mid-climax, it felt so wonderful we wanted to keep her doing it all day!

Each release felt stronger than the previous one. We'd get up just to release, back off a little then bring it up again even higher. Now her orgasms got closer together; we kept going on and on, sweating (perspiring, in her case), kissing and loving each other as much as we could.

Eventually she reached continuous orgasm! Every couple strokes released another, even when moving very slowly. Finally, we took several long, hard, fast strokes which bounced her cervix around, and we got the final orgasm. As I irrigated her uterus, she orgasmed so intensely we screamed silently and our bodies passed out from the sensations.

We left them to recover and flew off to dance in the cloudless sky. We slid down sunbeams, soared in the thermal currents and danced in the magnetic fields. Such a wonderful lady!

Her bed didn't bang on the wall and didn't squeak either.


BELLANA

Mama and Papa were so understanding! Feeling and talking with them left no possibilities for misunderstandings among us. So long as we behaved respectably in public, kept our grades and attitudes up, Lucia and I would have free rein to pursue our loves.

We bounced around the Media Center a bit, checked out some of the shops on First Street then headed back to Janet's place.

We glommed on to some sodas, snuggled up on the sofa and made out quietly for a while. So sweet! Another aspect of making love we found just as satisfying in its own way as doing the deed!

Janet announced, "I'm getting shaved! Bellana, you felt so good while I was wearing your body, I want to do it, too."

We dashed into her bathroom and collected what we needed. Of course, Toro had to supervise and help out.

We spread a towel over the counter; Janet hopped up, pulled her heels up to her sweet butt and spread her knees. Jeez she was flexible; she could spread until her thighs were in a straight line! I snipped off any extra hair on her labia all the way back and around her cute pucker.

We had a discussion on the esthetics of mound patches and we finally agreed on a long narrow racing stripe with inch-long hair, something like Natalie had; Janet's gold hair, so fine and soft, needed to be long to be visible.

Her pussy flooded so much it kept washing the lather away, especially over her pucker. Well, we had plenty of lather, so we got her shaved all the way through her butt crack to her back.

After the last razor stroke, I washed her off then gave her a long strong lick from her pucker all the way to her clit, gathering her water as I went. She shrieked and came! I swallowed her water (so tasty!), sucked in her clitty and fluttered my tongue over it.

She screamed and bounced so hard Toro had to hold her to keep her from falling off the counter. I helped out by shoving my tongue up her hole and trying to suck out her navel!

While Toro did his quality control check, I slipped out to their kitchen. When I came back, he had her clit stretched out with his mouth, one finger up her hole and another up her butt. She screamed and thrashed so much I had to suck on her nipples to keep her on the counter.

We finally took mercy on her and let her calm down. God she looked sweet! Being shaved with a gold racing strip really suited her.

I told them, "Toro's turn!" and whipped out the huge knife I'd gotten from the kitchen. His eyes got real big and in about three seconds he went from being hard as a rock to almost vanishing!

Janet and I both laughed at him so hard our stomachs hurt. We assured him it wouldn't hurt at all! I did take pity on him and put the knife down.

His turn on the counter. We ladies conferred and went to work. We shaved from his back through his butt crack all the way to the scrotum.

We very carefully shaved his balls and everything around the base of his cock. He got a racing stripe, too. Now all three of us had racing stripes! He had some hair on his cock, but even I backed off from shaving it. "We can get some hair remover and we can use it. It lasts a long time and it isn't quite so ... traumatic."

Janet told us, "Time to road-test this diaphragm! No making love, let's fuck!"

We grabbed towels and our sodas then piled on her bed. I ended up on my back with Janet's mouth on my snatch, while Toro drove into her dripping pussy from behind and bottomed out in her with one stroke.

Toro pounded into her with long, hard strokes which we felt bounce off her diaphragm. The "shock wave" spread over her cervix and spread through her entire body!

About the third stroke, she came. She shrieked over my clitty which made me come, too and Toro kept pounding into her with exactly the right speed and power while holding her up by the hips.

With every stroke, Janet's mouth and sometimes her tongue pressed into my pussy and send a wave of pleasure through me! After about the tenth orgasm, she finally collapsed. She let her body fall to the side, left it entirely and spirit-sucked, pulled and twisted my nipples.

Toro pulled out of her, I pulled him on top of me, and we pushed/pulled his magnificent cock deep inside my soaking, willing pussy! He pounded on me just right! He bounced off my cervix, Janet pulled my nipples and each time another wave of energy filled me up.

God, I exploded! Every nerve in my body shed orgasmic energy and every muscle convulsed as I tried to milk Toro dry! It seemed to go on and on; every time my pussy relaxed for a moment, Toro pounded in another stroke and released another shot of his hot cum inside me. Finally, unable to take more, my body passed out.

Wow! Our bodies collapsed in a pile of pulsating protoplasm (neat words, eh?) while we bounced around the room spirit-hugging butt-bouncing, kissing and in general, having a great time.

We took off straight up through the apartments above us out into the sky, chasing airplanes around the airport, scaring pigeons in the parks, spirit-kissing the entire Inner Circle and having a great time! Yow! So good to be alive and unafraid of life!


NATALIE

Sunday was plumbing time. We'd run out of hot water several times the last week and were ready to get the new heater on line.

Bob and I muscled the new heater out of the back of his truck. Dayum it was big; at least three feet in diameter and five feet high, in an open wooden crate. He told me, "One hundred gallons. Not much price difference between it and the lower-capacity ones."

He had a metal enclosure to go around it as well as some external thermal blankets to wrap around both. He told me, "Efficiency is the name of the game."

We set up the enclosure first, fitting it then setting it aside. Bob had a big dolly for moving the new heater, so we slowly rolled it to the back yard.

He told me, "Slow and easy. Trying to save a minute here is dumb. If we dropped it off the dolly, we'd take five minutes at least to get it back on. If I could get a decent grip on it, I could carry it; it's only about three hundred pounds."

I found pulling a heavy load is sometimes easier than pushing it; for one thing, I could see the path a lot easier.

We got it to the back yard and unpacked. The dolly helped get it on the slab, but it took pure muscle to position it.

After finally getting it in place, Bob grinned at me. "Now that was done the 'conventional' way; is there any other way you can think of to move stuff like that around?"

Hmm. Well, it's worth a shot. Just like we'd abused my mattress, I used a spirit-touch to lift the heater six inches off the ground.

"Sunshine, you are the best. Besides being such a damned good-looking woman, you're pretty good with the mental muscle, too. Now, practice assisting your own body as needed with extra force, just like you did here.

"I'd recommend we make it appear we're doing it with purely physical means, even if they wonder about how strong you are. We don't need to put on a show for anyone."

He got out a fork-like rod with a handle and laid it on the front lawn. He pointed out the housing for the water cutoff from the street; we opened it up and fit the rod over the valve handle.

He told me, "I don't expect to need it, but we're going to be turning the house's main water valve off. It probably hasn't been shut in decades, so if something breaks, we're ready. Besides, if the valve is bad, we'll replace it, too."

Yep, the main water valve was old, corroded as hell and we bent the handle turning it off. We turned off the main at the street and checked for pressure at an outside faucet. After a few trickles, no flow!

We traced the main from the street on in; pretty easy to do when you're a spirit! Some corrosion and clogging but still okay.

We went ahead and replaced the main valve. I learned about pipe wrenches, Teflon pipe tape and handling tapered galvanized pipe threads.

We shut off the gas under the house and piped the gas to the new heater. We intended to use copper pipe for the water runs then connect to the current galvanized lines underneath the house where they went up into my bathroom, the laundry and the kitchen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.