Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

STEVEN
(Saturday afternoon, about 5:30 12/10)

Lucia's nectar direct from the source was better than when she'd tasted it! Of course, with my extensive studies in statistics, I had to take quite a large sample to determine if the results were valid.

The Wild Bunch gave us a wonderful show then the ladies shooed us away and checked each other out. After all, when you're in a group, you need to know the other members' strengths and weaknesses!

Henry and I checked each other out. Heads? Check. Feet? Check. Bodies? Check. Arms and legs? Check. Dicks? Check. It took us a whole second; the ladies took at least fifteen minutes.

When they permitted us to view them, they had acquired butterflies which danced around their pussies. Where else would a butterfly go for the sweetest nectar around?

Toro and I got pretty suspicious though, when the butterflies started synchronized dancing! Must be some sort of trick! We insisted on a thorough inspection of the zones -- rather difficult since the zones bounced and squirmed around during the inspection.

They started hunting the Warrior-Heart! I usually stick by my friends, but I knew a lost cause when I saw it, so I went to lair.

They discovered my hiding place and after a mighty battle, I was subdued -- they attached the symbol of my submission!

All the work made me hungry. When I made my state of misery known, they attacked me again! The Warrior-Heart came to my aid even though I had earlier betrayed him. Somehow we survived by both of us sucking each nipple (yes, six of them), licking each clit (three of them begging for attention), and kissing each sweet lady until their knees collapsed. Lucia was extremely valiant -- it took ten minutes of me kissing her before she agreed to a truce.

Sibling incest? Group sex? Same-gender sex? Casual sex? If you're offended, tough darts. This was fun-and-games sex, not serious-relationship-making-love sex. Lucia and Bellana flowed out joy; they were ecstatically happy to find sex could be fun, not a degradation and humiliation.

Funny how many things become totally unimportant when you can literally step back, look at yourself and find you're a spirit, not chemicals and meat.

Was I expecting intercourse with Janet or Bellana? No, though none of us ruled it out down the line. Henry and Lucia? Again, not now. We tacitly agreed intercourse, for the time being, was for the serious-relationship partners. In the case of the Wild Bunch, there were three partners. Big deal.

The Wild Bunch insisted on doing dinner, so Lucia and I snuggled up and nuzzled each other while they did a three-way ballet in the kitchen and dining area. I think Janet and Bellana were a bit suspicious of us though; they kept flashing their third eyes at us and scanning us with their liquid-cooled vertical-aperture radars. Amazing how much kitchen stuff we keep on the lower shelves!

They did an excellent job. Lucia and I unanimously voted them the Best Chefs of the Afternoon.

We dug out a DVD and settled in for a bit. We were still nude, so we put towels down -- both in case of leakage and to protect the skin; the upholstery wasn't designed for tender bottoms and backs!

The butterflies quietly vanished. It's pretty annoying to have this little thing digging into your legs while you're trying to snuggle. We made another agreement; sporting the butterfly meant the wearer was open to fun and games! We could wear it anywhere -- hair, collar, etc.

Henry, Janet and Bellana got the sofa and Lucia and I snuggled in the large armchair, linked about 50% and started some serious-relationship making out.

What we liked most was her arms around my neck, one of mine behind her shoulders and the other free to caress her smooth warm body anywhere it could reach.

While she enjoyed my hand anywhere, we got the most delight from softly caressing and squeezing her solid breasts with frequent nipple-rubs. Forays below her silky pubic hair into the realm of Miss Clitty's bedroom left us both gasping.

Since we were sharing our sensations, we made every stroke of my fingers on or inside her labia the most sensual it could be. We dipped lightly into the well; she was tight but so much fluid flowed there was never a thought we couldn't get in.

She told me the operations had, according to the doctors, been completely successful. She didn't have any trouble with fingers or toys, so didn't expect any trouble at all. Since her reproductive system was in top shape, both she and Bellana had gone on the pill together before she'd left the hospital.

After about an hour of deep kisses and stroking, we were both wound up so tight and shaking so hard we could barely breathe. "Break time."

We unwound ourselves -- the Wild Bunch had disappeared into Janet's bedroom -- grabbed some water and towels and headed to my bedroom. We turned on enough lights to see, linked again and slid onto the bed.


LUCIA
(Saturday about 6:30 PM 12/10)

My Caballero! My Steven! We were together, not as one but as two so tightly wound within and through each other we could share ourselves, our emotions, sensations, perceptions and above all our love, without the slightest hesitation or possibility of misunderstanding.

We eased out of our bodies, yet left a solid connection with them so we could share their sensations. And what sensations!

A fresh start! We were together, only us, at that exact time. Put aside were all the pain and sorrows of my life up to then. Put aside were all the doubts and uncertainties he'd ever had. Everything we did was new and fresh, as if we'd never done it before. We breathed together and our blood flowed in the same cadence.

We kissed. We knew what a kiss was and how to do it but this kiss between us was the first one. We discovered the innocent delight such a kiss brought two people in love and we reveled in the delight.

Yet another wonder; light squeezes and caresses and another gentle hug to pull us lightly together said to each other, "All of you is precious to me, your eyes, your lips and your body. Above all, the spirit who is you is the most precious. The time we now share is to give us pleasure and joy in celebrating this."

Steven's hand stroked upwards to cup my breast. Never before had he done this and the knowledge it was his hand and my breast made our discovery intensify a thousand times -- and the energy between us grew.

Touches of our tongues together, kisses and sucks on each other's nipples, nibbles and kisses down our bodies, long caresses with our hands -- all of these built up the energy between us.

I slid my mouth down his chest and sucked his nipples hard while we quivered in delight. We quivered again as I explored his navel with my mouth and tongue and tried to suck it into an outie.

My hands and mouth found his male hardness and together we explored it with sighs and moans as our pleasure and energy grew. It was hard, yet soft. The outside skin rode easily up and down on the hard interior beneath my hands; we knew it was meant to be deep inside my body, yet we didn't rush -- the new pleasures of now were so thrilling.

We felt his internal pressure rising as I licked along its length and caressed his balls inside their tightening sac. I sucked and bobbed on him while my hands stroked him and my tongue swirled around it as fast as I could.

When we were almost over the edge, we backed off to let it die down and to build it up again. The energy between us grew more as I lightly prodded his anus with my tongue then ran it all the way up his perineum to the top of his shaft, with sucking wet kisses all along the way.

Up and down we went until the pressure was too intense to bear any longer. He came and while I stroked his shaft and sucked as hard as I could, his cum spurted deep into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, caressed his shaft with my tongue and sucked again. Our bodies jumped and jerked with the pleasure we were sharing and his groans were music to us.

We shared the taste of his seed on our tongues and were delighted with our pleasure. Although the pressure in his groin had been relieved for the moment, the energy between us grew yet again.

He slipped down my body and kissed my skin everywhere as he went. He kissed and licked each breast as if they were the most wonderful things he'd ever tasted. My nipples he kissed and sucked so hard, I felt an orgasm grow between us -- he squeezed my breasts lightly then harder and harder as he sucked.

The orgasm grew and when he nipped a nipple lightly with his teeth, it released its warmth to surge through us. Our bodies spasmed together, my hips danced up and down with happiness, and my pussy clenched and released time and time again, flooding out its water until finally the rush died down and left it quivering and wanting more.

He slid further down and admired my stomach and navel with his mouth. Each kiss and touch drove a surge of warmth through us and the warmth, pressure and energy within my body grew higher and higher.

His mouth caressed my dark-haired mound, slipped further down between my legs, and we got our first smell of the fragrance from my wetness.

He kissed the inside of my leg, starting at the knee and working slowly towards my flowing pussy. The jolt it gave us jerked my hips into the air, tightened all our muscles up for a few seconds, and we sighed out our pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.