Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LUCIA
(Saturday 12/3)

Oh, my, those roller-coaster ones were fun! The track went down, our bodies tried to stay up, and we bounced out above them, pretended to be lost and chased after them -- all the time spinning and dancing around and through each other like fireflies on a warm summer evening.

All the bouncing made my boobs sore, so I pled with my Caballero to aid a damsel in distress. He was more than willing to offer support and to try to massage out the soreness, but, alas, the soreness went down only a little bit, and he had to keep massaging them. Poor little me!

God, his hands feel so strong! He didn't squeeze hard; he caressed me with so much love I felt I'd cry. His hands and my breasts -- a perfect match!

I thought all the bouncing was probably making his manhood a bit sore, so I offered my support and did my best to massage away any soreness there might be. Hmm, it seemed to be a pretty good fit, too, even outside his pants -- my hand and him!

We discovered we could share our bodies too, like the Wild Bunch did. Oh, my. From feeling so alone and hopeless two days ago to this! And we're just getting started on the physical and spiritual possibilities! No wonder we were feeling so alive and joyous!

We held nothing back. We laughed, kissed, touched and enjoyed each other with all we had. This was life and it was wonderful.


STEVEN

We bounced around, we sailed, we twisted ourselves around and through each other -- we had a hell of a great time!

We knew we'd get "romantic" later; it was something we set aside, cherished and kept adding to so it was a kernel of erotic tension between us.

For now, fun! We were 16-almost-17, completely in love and free!

Poor Lucia! Her breasts were sore because of the bouncing on the rides, so I had to take my time out from having fun to massage the hurt away. Yeh, so it was a task I disliked?

Even through her blouse and bra, they were warmer than other parts. She told me, "They're hot for you, my Caballero."

My hands fit them perfectly and the shared sensations were incredibly crisp, loving and erotic.

Her hand fit my hardness exactly, too, even outside my clothes. We felt the wonderful, anticipatory ache in my balls, and she squeezed and stroked me until I almost climaxed then we backed off, let it cool down then started again -- so ... wonderful!

About 4:00, everyone decided we'd had enough fun for the day. Our bodies were tired, sweaty, horny (All of us, including the veterans, George and Sherry), and since our admissions were season passes we could came back any time.

We piled into the van and took off home. At every bounce, we popped up from our bodies, danced around a little then zipped back in. Oops! Occasionally we "missed" and went through the floor, the pavement and into the earth. Didn't matter (pun intended), no barrier. We discovered some interesting utility lines, drains and sewers, though.

Every time Bob turned a corner, we leaned way over into a big pile (no one was shy about touching -- I think Bellana got several handfuls of Little Steven, and I found her breasts were deliciously hard), bounced again and danced wildly outside.

It was like a yoyo expert doing a show. In and out, fast, slow, spinning, stopped, it didn't matter. One hell of a lot of fun.

Bob dropped us off at the complex and he, Natalie, George and Sherry took off for their own further "old" teenager adventures. We piled into our place to clean up a little and feed our faces.

Mom had left us a note:

Hey, guys. Blake and I are stress-testing furniture at his place. Make yourself at home -- I/we may be back tonight or maybe not. Anyways, I trust you all.

Plenty of food in the kitchen. Steven and Lucia can feel free to use my bathroom for showers, etc.

But stay out of my bed! You've got your own damn beds to make wet spots in -- and you change the sheets and do the laundry! <lots of happy-faces>

If you really need me, I'll bet you can get to me. Hopefully at a more opportune moment than last time.

We felt the clear sensations and emotions of two orgasms wash over us -- crispy-clear and so much fun! Toro grinned, "Looks like they got the solid end of the kitchen table." He frowned a bit, "But what if they decide it's big enough to count as two pieces? Yuk, yuk. I think I'll try to get a little hint in there somewhere -- if they leave off long enough."

Adults! "Old people" and sex! Ugh! We made the appropriate sick sounds as best we could while laughing.

Shower time! The Wild Bunch scampered off to Janet's room, laughing and grabbing each other's butts, while Lucia and I made our more dignified way to Mom's bathroom -- we didn't scamper, but we did laugh and feel each other's butts.

Lucia nude was a wonderful sight! The only straight lines on her body were the front of her shins, her teeth and maybe the bottom of her forearms; everything else curved and merged smoothly into yet another graceful curve. Her breasts stood out firm and solid, with one-inch areolae and long stiff nipples. She was sweaty, grimy, had food stuff on her face and her hair was all over the place. She was adorable.

Both she and her body glowed with happiness. Her skin was flawless except for her scars, and they only emphasized how lovely the rest was. Her face, arms and lower legs were a bit darker from the sun, but the rest was a smooth, light tone of tawny olive-brown which gave it the finishing touch of perfection.

The shower was definitely big enough for both of us; we tested it thoroughly. We kept linked, probably about 50% so we totally enjoyed washing each other.

Her skin was sensuously slippery and her "naughty bits" were just naughty enough to make them really fun. I ensured every bit of her was clean -- and she did the same with me; no hole on either of us was left unwashed.

We did a turnabout on hair. She did my short stuff, while I got the privilege of running my soapy fingers through her long, fine tresses while she hugged me and snuggled her solid bosom with its hard tips against my chest.

It was almost all sensual, not sexual. Of course the sexual arousal was building up underneath, but it wasn't time yet. Little Steven behaved -- somewhat.

We dried each other; I borrowed Mom's hair drier and insisted it was my right as the lead boyfriend to do the task. She admitted since I was the only boyfriend it was well within my rights.

I blew and brushed a long time. I stood behind her and nuzzled and kissed her neck and shoulders, rubbed her tummy occasionally and once in a while very carefully ran the brush through the slightly-curly hair on her mound.

A woman can purr. It's a faint, sensuous moan on every breath -- Lucia started up when we dried her hair and I don't think she stopped the rest of the evening.

Carrying our clothes, we walked back to my bedroom. From a light, almost tacit agreement among the five of us, we weren't going to worry about how much anyone saw. If someone else didn't like it they didn't have to look.

I pointed Lucia to the bed and I went to my/Janet's bathroom to get my favorite comb. I listened -- no shower and knocked -- no answer, so I opened the door and went in.

Bellana was there drying her hair with a towel. Either she hadn't heard me knocking or whatever, but she was still dripping water. She didn't seem to be at all worried about it, so I admired her and told her she was a lovely, sexy lady. I grabbed my comb and started to leave, but she said, "Steven -- my turn."

I'd had my look, so she deserved hers. I linked with her just enough to know when to turn around and what she wanted to see. Apparently she wasn't too upset with what she saw, because she smiled and gave me a fake moan and quiver.

Lucia and I were a bit tired, so I climbed in beside her for a little nap. Little Steven was only half-awake as I snuggled him in a warm, smooth butt crack, got up against a back with warm silk-smooth skin, draped my arm over her stomach and took a deep breath of Lucia and her hair. Delicious!

We set our link about 30% then made a short elaborate game of wiggling and squirming around to get the best fit. She took my hand, rubbed it slowly up her stomach and forced me (with great trial and trouble) to cup a warm smooth breast. We let our bodies doze off while I occasionally stroked a nipple with a finger.

While our bodies rested, we hovered above them. We danced slowly around each other, passed around and through each other and shared the contentment of being with the one we loved.


HENRY

The girls were really something else. We'd merged and linked so well with Bellana we three were as coordinated as Janet and I had become. Bellana had been "one of us" only a few hours, yet she could talk and share and just plain have fun as well as Moonlight and I could.

Sometime during the Universal Studios run, they both "lost" their bras and panties. If I'd thought they were wild before ... They took every opportunity to rub up against me, show me their hard nipples and breasts through their smoothed-down tee shirts and rubbed them and their pussies up against whatever body part I had available.

Of course I had to act the stoic male, immune to such childish things, but Little Henry was very interested in such goings-on. He smelled wet pussy and wanted some!

Well, to appease him, I stroked every bare butt, bare pussy and bust I could reach -- which were many and frequent. The game became who could out-tease whom!

We had a great time. We spent over half the time roaming around outside our bodies, playing hide and seek (perhaps with a spirit nipple or penis carelessly left exposed here and there), chasing each other around as well as any dogs, cats, ducks, geese or other wildlife which had the bad luck to be on the lot.

We stayed on the studio lot and generally away from people. By that, I mean while we went through a lot of bodies (and spirits), we kept ourselves tightly contained with no leakage. We didn't want another sex bomb or anything resembling it! On the other hand, if something did happen, who they gonna call? Ghostbusters?

When we got home, we dashed into Janet's room, stripped off everything and tried to stuff us all in the shower. We fit if we didn't mind crowding -- and there was no doubt none of us minded. Yeh, we'd met Bellana just six or so hours ago, but she was now one of us so solidly she/we accepted everything without even a hint of a second thought.

Bellana's body was different from Janet's but she was totally beautiful. Her breasts were a bit larger than Janet's but they were harder. We compared several times to make sure.

Since I was the minority, somehow I got appointed the chief hair-washer. While one of the girls was sandwiched between me and the other, I washed hair for the filler-girl while both girls carefully checked out as much skin as possible on the other -- and it was a lot.

Little Henry and his support system got attention from all four available hands. By the time we were done, he was the cleanest dick in town!

We didn't try to get each other off -- this was fun play with a touch of sex, not sex play with a touch of fun. Janet and I got out, but Bellana wanted to stay a little longer. She said the water at her place got cold real fast, and she wanted to "feel the water run over her tits while she washed them once more so her lovers could really taste them." Sounded like a plan to me!

Janet and I piled back into her room to dry off and made plots to see how high up a wall we could drive Bellana before we let her climax. We agreed on some action items and waited to see if they'd bear the heat of combat.

Bellana came giggling in a couple minutes later. Steven had walked in on her and had gotten quite an eyeful! I'll bet a week's allowance she'd had the whole thing planned out.


BELLANA

I'd just gotten out of the shower and was drying my hair when Steven came in. Later, I knew I'd heard him knock but it hadn't registered.

Here I am with my hands on my head, my boobs and pussy pointed straight at him, all dripping water! He didn't embarrass me at all, though. He just admired me, gave me a big smile and said, "Bellana, you are one beautiful, sexy lady!" Oh it made me feel good, a stud like him calling me sexy!

He was nude, too. I'd gotten a handful of his dick a couple times on the way home, and I thought he had his hand on my tits a few times, so I figured I didn't really need permission to check him out -- so I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.