Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LUCIA
(Friday 12/9)

Even before the first flood of vomit came, I felt Steven's arm in front of my shoulders supporting me and his hand holding back my hair.

I projectile-vomited my supper into the toilet so hard it splashed water on us. A towel immediately wiped my eyes, and I vomited again, again and again until the dry heaves were tearing my stomach apart.

A wet cloth wiped my face quickly followed by a towel. Someone held a bottle to my mouth. "Water, drink it all -- there may be more," while the toilet flushed.

I drank as fast as I could then tried to throw up my intestines. The stomach contractions felt as if they'd tear my belly apart and a trickle of water came out.

"Drink." More water and more dry heaves which seemed to tear me apart. "Drink."

Finally the contractions stopped, and I cried with shame and hopelessness. Steven held me up and Janet wiped my face and neck with a wet cloth.

Steven lifted me to my feet where I could barely stand. He and Janet guided me out of the small bathroom where a lady waited -- all I could see was golden hair, a blouse with one button buttoned, golden pubic hair and a flood of fluid running down her thighs. She smelled of fresh sex and semen so much I almost threw up again.

She said, "I'm Louise, Steven and Janet's mom. I'm here to help. Take her into my bathroom."

Steven half-carried me; I could barely move my legs, and I was sobbing so hard I could barely breathe. I saw a bathroom, and Steven carried me to the toilet, shut the lid and eased me down.

Louise said, "We need to get her dress off -- it's covered. Steven, out."

Janet said firmly, "No! It's all right, Mom. He's a gentleman and he's done this before."

"Okay. Unzip, unbutton. Pick her up a little so I can get it from under her butt."

I felt Steven's hands under my arms pull me up while I sobbed into his chest. Louise pulled my dress up over my butt, and Steven let me back down.

They undressed me like a baby while I sobbed out my despair that the world was lost to me forever. I tried to say I was sorry but I couldn't talk.

I suddenly felt five spirits (souls? presences?) surround me. I felt Steven effortlessly twine himself through and around me, while the others gave me comfort and love.

Steven told me, "My Lady Lucia, we are here and you are safe. The Warrior-Heart with the Cojones Del Toro guards all doors, and no hostile being can come to you unless we first die. You are safe and protected. I love you and I will not leave you to bear this alone.

"You are the radiance of my life, with the strength of hundreds of years of the Sonoras behind you to give you the will to fight and live. Live, my Lady. Live so we can love."

Steven held my shoulders while Janet and Louse stripped off my bra. They ran a wet cloth gently over my face and shoulders then over my breasts and stomach, followed by a dry towel.

Steven tilted me forward; they washed and dried my back. Janet said, "Her panties and butt are fine, just get her legs from just above the knees down."

They washed and dried my knees and legs then Steven draped a towel across my chest, picked me up like a baby beneath the knees and shoulders, carried me from the bathroom and laid me on a bed.

Louise flipped a sheet up over me and laid her hand on my forehead. "Rest."

I managed to turn my head towards her and croaked, "Thank you."

I looked at her legs with the fluid still dripping down. "I apologize for interrupting anything."

Louis looked down at her legs and laughed. "Shit! I've always heard coitus interruptus was a crappy method of birth control, and now I know why. Don't worry about it. Now if it had been even fifteen seconds earlier, though, I would be seriously pissed."

I croaked, "Steven?"

"I'm here, my love. Just rest for a few minutes. You are not alone."

I rested and must have dozed off. When I woke, the light was dim, and Steven was sitting on a chair beside me holding my hand. "I'm here, my Lady Lucia."

"Help me sit up." It now seemed as natural to speak that way as to speak aloud.

He put his strong arm behind my shoulders and helped me upright while I pulled my legs over to sit on the edge of the bed.

Of course the sheet fell down, and my bare breasts pointed right at him. He never took his eyes from mine.

I laughed. It sounded and felt like a raven's squawk. Fuck the talking, my throat felt burned from the stomach acids.

"Seems like a girl doesn't keep many secrets around you for long, Steven Stud." I cupped my breasts briefly. He looked down, admired them for a moment then looked back up.

"You are a wonderful woman, Lucia. Your body reflects the radiance you are."

God! Still the romantic. "I need to talk with everyone, Steven. They need to know what I really am, and why I have to leave and never see you again."

"The talk is acceptable. You will get much debate from all of us on the rest. It might be chilly with your present attire..."

Louise came in the room. She was wearing a robe now and grinned at me. "Let's see what we can find. Your other clothes have been washed and are in the dryer. Cotton dress, so low heat unless you fancy your hemline around your crotch."

I laughed and told her, "Usually I prefer it much lower."

She rummaged through her closet and picked out something which looked like a terry robe. It was very snug across the shoulders and barely covered the front. Louise said, "Well, it's the biggest I've got. You seem to have..."

"Mammoth mammaries"

"Humongous hooters"

"Tremendous tatahs"

I told them, "Come on! I'm only a C!"

Small pause.

Very quietly, "I see you?"

I heard someone get smacked outside. Louise nudged one of her breasts with her arm and said, "When you're used to the economy size, even the regular size seems huge. Men!"

Steven and Louise helped me out into the living room. My legs were still wobbly, and I needed the help. Toro, Janet and a man were waiting.

Louise said, "Lucia, this is my friend Blake; Toro's dad."

Blake said, "Okay what's all the excitement about? Louise vanishes in front of my eyes at an inspired moment in my life, I follow a trail blazed with liquid whose smell drives me wild, and I find a sweet young thang standing here in a too-small bathrobe. Not that I'm objecting it's too small, mind you. What's this humungous hooters stuff?"

I rasped, "I guess you and Toro are the only ones left out." I undid the sash, spread the robe wide, pushed my chest out and presented my assets to the assembly.

Toro's and Blake's eyes widened a bit and they admired the hell out of my chest.

After a brief moment, Blake said, "I have just been inspired to new levels of lecherous thoughts about young women. You are a shining example of female pulchritude."

Janet said, "Just in case anyone missed it, he thinks you're a hottie, Lucia."

I managed to croak out, "I gathered that, from the drool running down his chin." I covered up again, and Steven helped me sit on the sofa, sitting down beside me with his arm around me.

Toro brought me a soda -- again my favorite, but no mystery now how he knew. I seemed to have fallen into a coven of witches or something else equally strange.

Toro told me, "Not witches, Lucia, just some people who've managed to remember some of the abilities we once had."

I told them, "Be that as it may, right now it's the least of my worries. My throat feels like it's been reamed with a scrub brush because I vomited so much and you all need to know why.

"Steven has been so sweet to me, and you've all helped me so much you all deserve to know. You'll kick me out on the street buck-naked, but I need to tell you."

Steven wrapped himself around and through me again and, as well as a spirit can, hugged me. "I'm here, my Lady. You are safe and protected -- you can tell us anything you wish."

I looked around at them. Louise and Blake had chairs while Toro and Janet sat on the floor cross-legged.

I looked at them. "Ordinarily, I would suggest you two would be too young for this. However, I have this feeling in some ways you're so much older than I am you'd consider me an unborn child.

"Okay, once I start, I have to get it all out, so if you get sick, haul ass outta here; I'm not waiting on you. Last call..."

No one moved.

I took a deep breath and started my self-indictment.

"A year ago this month I was a typical fifteen-year-old Sophomore in a small town, let's call it Unpleasantville. I went out on a date with this guy -- from a good family and all that crap -- and he drugged my soda with a date-rape drug."

No comments. No gasps of horror -- just interested in what I was telling them. I felt them sharing my emotions and physical sensations.

"It might have been okay -- he had pretty good reputation as a stud -- but after the drug took effect and I hadn't the least inhibition left, he got me in his car, blindfolded me, drove for a while and sold me to someone -- I could hear them dickering over the price; they settled on $75.

"I was pushed to a bed and three men took turns fucking me for two hours. Not really rape because I didn't protest. All they did was fuck me -- again and again and again. In my cunt. In my mouth. In my ass. They'd come in and on me and laugh."

They were definitely aware of how I'd felt.

"I had orgasms time after time. Every time one of them would come, I would come. When they twisted a nipple, I would come. I guess the fun went out of it for them after a while because they hurt me while they fucked me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.