Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

JANET
(Friday 12/9)

On the way to school, Toro and I grilled Big Brother about his date with Lucia. He didn't give us a lot of information.

"Does she kiss good?" was my major question. It had been one of the best parts of my "first date."

"Didn't kiss her."

"Chicken!"

"No, I'm taking it slow, she's got some issues."

"Yeh but still..."

"Besides, I'm not quite up to Toro's abilities yet. All he has to do to get a kiss is to eyeball a girl's boobs."

Toro polished his fingernails and looked smug. I smacked him and said, "You did a hell of a lot more than admire my tits. You were smooth, you made me feel special, and you ... courted me. Stud!"

Big Brother pretended to glare at us. "My love life isn't on PBS like yours."

"Ouch! Cheap shot! It was an accident! We were leaking."

Big Brother relented a little. "Maybe so. But you'd better go over some of the leakage issues with the Inner Circle today. Much as I appreciate a girl having a climax, I think I'd prefer to be the one assisting.

"Now, if I can get some help from your devious minds..."

Toro tried to play innocent again, "Who? Us?"

"Yes, you. Toro, I think you're even worse than Janet. After all, you're the one who had two dates with my innocent little sister and ended up with your mouth and hands all over her chest giving orgasms to two women."

He tried to be serious but couldn't hold it in. "Stud!"

He controlled himself after a few more steps. "Seriously, guys, I'd like some help tonight. I'm taking her to dinner at 6:00 and, if you can, I'd like you two to 'accidentally' run into us outside about 7."

"Huh? Why?" we asked him.

He put on his Stud hat, explained, flattered, cajoled, promised back rubs and in general said he'd love me forever if we did.

After we got the idea of what he wanted, Toro and I started some high-speed plotting between us. Some of it must have leaked, or perhaps it was our evil grins, but he nailed us.

He told us firmly, "Don't embarrass her, you two! You've looked at her too, or will and know she's in a very fragile condition right now. I'm trying to help."

I said grudgingly "Yeh, well, we'll be nice ... for now."

Toro and I were very well-behaved during morning classes, considering what we'd done the last couple days. We kept to the light romantic emotions, with a few kisses now then, so while we did leak a few times there were only a few girls wandering around dreamy-eyed.

I still had to change my panty liner before lunch. Damn, I've got a hot stud!

All six of us were at lunch and were chowing down when Steven cruised by, gave us all a big smile and two thumbs-up.

Sherry asked, "How was his date last night with Lucia?"

Toro told us, "As near as we can tell, pretty nice. It seems right now he's still feeling her out. That's out, not up."

It got a chuckle from all of us.

Natalie told us, "He's laying on the mystery and romance. When I talked a little with her this morning, she was deliriously happy and crying at the same time. Steven cruised by and laid a totally sincere "My heart is full of your radiance, my Lady," on her, and her knees just about collapsed. I know mine almost did, and I wasn't even the target. Super Stud!"

We girls fanned our faces like we were overheated.

Toro told them, "Moonlight and I are going to 'accidentally' run into them after they've had dinner tonight. We've got a sinister, evil plot in mind to make her a total Steven Stud convert."

We told them we were still leaking a little bit and asked for some ideas to cut it down.

They glanced around at each then we looked at Bob. He gave us the "Who? Me?" look and thought a little bit.

"Well, if we define 'leakage' as unintentional interception of content by outside parties, I think we've got something. On the other hand, Toro, you and Janet picked up right away we were doing something but not content. Natalie mentioned Steven told her he was aware of it too.

"So, on content, at least, Natalie and I have found a couple of things which help. A) Keep your attention focused on the other, maybe sharper than a pinpoint. B) Keep the intention high -- it's what you want to occur, not where and C) We're not talking physical-universe stuff here, so it's not affected by matter, energy or distance.

"Try getting the idea of your communication starting with you and appearing at the target without going in between in the physical universe -- kinda like the teleportation you read about in science fiction stories.

"When we're on, Natalie and I can have George and Sherry between us, and they haven't a clue we're talking at all, much less that we're speculating about their love life."

Sherry grinned. "You don't have to speculate. Just ask ... and George will shoot his mouth off! You blabbermouth ... and blabbermind!" She smacked him on just on general principles.

George just grinned and said, "She beats me so gooood!"

Bob asked us all, "By the way, anyone interested in a run to Universal Studios tomorrow? I can use a company van for transportation. Dad's company gets discounts; it's $35 for a season pass which is the best bet."

Toro and I stuck our hands up. I love Universal Studios and already had a season pass. "We'll have to ask our folks but shouldn't be a problem. Big Brother might be interested with his new lady -- they had a good time yesterday and have a date tonight."

George and Sherry said, "Yes. We've got our season passes."

Natalie winked at me. "Tell Steven the scary rides give the girls an excuse to hold on their guys."

That afternoon, we tried more-focused attention, higher intention and the "teleporting" idea, and it seemed to work out pretty well. We got some "hot licks" in along with a few nice climaxes. No one around started masturbating, so it must have been pretty tight. Then again, we got a few odd looks when I'd suddenly smile, shake a bit and pant for a few seconds.

We thought maybe we'd share the leakage ideas with Mom and Blake. On the other hand, maybe we'd conveniently forget until after the weekend; the last leakages we'd gotten from them had been, to say the least, interesting, and we were pretty sure they were planning some more "sleepovers." We were sure they wouldn't be averse to their children getting an education, would they?


LUCIA
(Friday 12/9)

Friday morning before classes started, Natalie caught up to me and pulled me aside. She looked at me questioningly with her eyebrows and said, "Well?"

I hugged her as hard as I could and dripped a few tears on her shoulder. "I thought I'd blown it big time. I was such an air-head I could barely talk all night.

"I cried four times -- and he just held me as if I were the only person who'd ever mattered to him. He'd hug me a little, give my hair a tiny kiss and seemed to tell me nothing else mattered, only that he wanted so much for me to be happy!

"Mama and Papa love him -- and Papa hates most gringos! He knew Mama's family history and Papa's pride in our California history. He wants to see me again tonight! God, how can I deserve this?"

I cried on her shoulder a while longer. When I felt a touch on my shoulder, it was Sherry Stapley -- she's half-Spanish too, so could really relate to me. She asked, "It went that good?"

I cried some more. "He's just so perfect!" Then I had a thought. "You guys set me up with him! You knew all about me and how he would react! You knew he wouldn't just try to fuck me!"

Both Natalie and Sherry did their best to act angelic and innocent -- and did only an adequate job. Natalie said nonchalantly, "When we bumped into him, it was only a passing thought you two just might do okay for a little bit.

Sherry put in, "Then you, Lady Lucia, grabbed onto his heart and wouldn't let go. I've seen him this morning, and he's in such a daze he's walking into walls."

Oh, my God.

Between first and second class, Natalie happened to be with me. We were walking side-by-side when Natalie suddenly became very alert. She fanned her boobs and whispered, "Warning! Stud alert! Warning!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice say softly, "And how are two of my favorite ladies this morning?" Natalie grinned, raised an eyebrow at me and whispered back to him, "We long for your presence in our hearts." It was my Steven!

He put his head in between ours, turned slightly towards me and looked into my eyes from four inches away. "And my Lady Lucia?"

I didn't say anything; I could only look at him with my happiness in my eyes. His eyes admired my mouth; he leaned in as if to kiss me but stopped. I wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt!

He drew back and looked in my eyes again. He whispered, "My heart is full of your radiance, my Lady," and vanished.

I got my breathing started again and looked at Natalie. She waved her hand a little and said, grudgingly, "Not too bad. Got my pussy wet."

Steven appeared at lunch and sat briefly beside me. He whispered in my ear, "I can only hope tonight ... I might be honored to kiss your hand again, my Lady Lucia." He got up and vanished again. Dammit! How does he do that?

Just after school when Natalie and I turned a corner in the hallway, he was standing there waiting. He bowed with his eyes on mine in the manner of the old Spanish Caballeros. His eyes told me, "I will wait for you with my heart on fire." Again he somehow vanished.

Natalie said dryly, "If I were you, Honey, I'd take several extra panty liners or tampons. I'll guarantee you'll get so wet you'll need them."

She was right. I did need them.


STEVEN
(Friday 12/9)

She was so full of life! She shone like the noonday sun in the desert, but the light was hidden by deep dark clouds threatening to keep it hidden forever. My job, my duty was to help her move the clouds away.

Last night, I'd kept our conversation away from her sensitive areas. We would talk about them some time, but for now she needed someone just to care for her, to help her feel worthy of care, to help her find out she truly was special.

From looking at her, I'd realized her parents had been telling her stories all her life about the great Italian and Spanish romances, so I thought that approach might bypass the normal California high-school pattern of "feed-em then fuck-em." It wasn't that way at McCambridge, but from talking with other students who'd transferred in from other high schools, it was pretty much the pattern elsewhere.

So I poured on the old romantic phrases I'd read in stories, histories and so forth. By the end of the night, I'd decided I couldn't pour it on too thick -- with every heartfelt, possibly overblown romantic phrase, I felt her sunlight get stronger, her trust in me get greater, but above all, her hope she ever could be happy went from dead ashes to the tiny flicker of a candle in the wind. Now we had to bring her hope to a raging fire which could never be extinguished.

The stuff with her parents? Fact is, I cheated. All I had to do was look at them and their pride shown out. Now, if they'd asked me how I'd known, I'd of had to do some fancy dancing, but fortunately it hadn't been necessary. In this case, I think they would have forgiven me anyway if they'd known, because I was trying to help Lucia regain some happiness.

Hopefully, tonight the plot would thicken.


LUCIA

He was picking me up in ten minutes! God, what if I forgot something? It was 6:00, wasn't it? Did my dress look okay? Did I have any clothes on? Which dress did I have on? Did I remember panties? Extra tampons? Hell, the one I had in was almost soaked already.

Exactly at 6:00, he knocked lightly. Papa let him in; they bowed to each other while Papa beamed at him.

He looked at me and his eyes lit up with a fire so intense I couldn't breathe. We lost ourselves in each other for so long Papa cleared his throat to get us back.

We shook our heads -- together, it seemed. I started to breathe again and introduced him to Young Sister.

He looked at her, grabbed his chest and admired her. He glanced at me and asked, "Lucia, don't you like me any more? Are you trying to give me a heart attack by springing another beautiful woman on me with no warning?"

He turned his eyes back to Young Sister, who was blushing so hard I felt the heat from ten feet away. He said, with lots of admiration, "You've gotta be at least seventeen!"

Young Sister blushed even harder, if it were possible. She pushed out her bust (quite a decent one, too) and said proudly, "I'm fourteen!"

Well ... okay, fourteen next week.

Steven winked at me, looked at her again and whispered loudly, "Should I dump the old lady over there? I could come back and court you."

Young Sister's mouth literally dropped open; she stuttered and collapsed onto a chair. She stared at him in awe and her nipples popped up. I know just how you're feeling, Young Sister.

Papa and Mama stood there trying not to laugh. They were doing their little huff-huff and had turned away from Young Sister so she wouldn't see their faces.

Steven asked them politely, "11:00 latest?" They both nodded and waved us out. Papa followed us out and shut the door. I thought he was going to say something to us, but he suddenly convulsed with laughter. He kept trying to stifle it, but he got redder and redder until he finally just let it loose.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.