Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LOUISE
(Thursday 12/8)

Blake and I woke early and shared a gentle love-making for many minutes -- as we climaxed, Henry and Janet shared theirs with us.

We got up quietly and shared a shower -- a wonderful time of exploration, slippery soapy bodies and lots of fun. He dressed for the office while I slipped on a pair of his shorts and borrowed a shirt.

I suggested, "Let's peek in on them and see how they're doing."

"Voyeur!"

"Maybe, but it's inspiring to see two people so much in love and so happy to be together. It doesn't seem to matter at all they're our fourteen-year-old children."

We turned down the lights and quietly opened Henry's door. When our eyes adjusted to the dimness, we saw them entwined together.

Janet was on her back with her blouse undone and spread open. She held Henry's head against one breast. Her outside leg was flat on the bed, but her other one was bent and spread wide open across Henry's legs. Her skirt was up over her waist, and his right hand was cupped over her pussy with one of hers on top of it.

As we watched, Janet slowly drew Henry's head over a little; he opened his mouth, slowly licked her erect nipple several times then took it gently into his mouth and sucked lightly.

Their hands pressed lightly into her pussy, they quivered quietly, and we felt a rush of warmth wash through us.

I quivered myself, it felt so good! Blake and I crept back out, shut the door and went into the living room.

Blake said, "They're doing it in their sleep. I've never heard of such a thing -- I thought that was just an expression."

I told him, "I've woken up a few times myself after dreaming of diddling myself then found myself with wet hands and a wet pussy, so it's not unconceivable.

"Let's all do breakfast at my place in 45 minutes. You knock on their door and see if you can get them awake. They should be able to shower here -- Janet can borrow something to get back in."

"Agreed."

We shared a sweet kiss and fanny pat then I headed for the door. As I opened it, I heard Blake rapping lightly and saying, "Henry! Janet! It's time."

Blake came over in a couple minutes, grinning. "I heard Henry say, 'Oh shit!' Then Janet groaned and said, 'We're dead! We're going to be grounded for life.' They weren't very happy campers. I just told them through the door to shower there and come on over for breakfast."

They came in quietly after a half-hour. Janet had on what had to be one of Toro's shirts and some boxer shorts. Her hair was still wet, and she had tears streaking down. Toro was right behind her but was dressed in school clothes.

They came over to us immediately. Toro started, "I'm sorry, Dad, Louise. It's all my fault. I should have waited up for you."

Janet cried, "I'm so sorry, Mom, we didn't mean to! I was just so tired I had to lie down. I'm sorry."

I shushed them both. "Don't worry about it. We're not upset with either of you. You left a note telling us where you were, you were there, and you weren't trying to put anything over on us.

"You looked so happy being together, we decided to leave you be -- Henry, we took off your pants. Janet, we took your shoes off and put you into bed. You were both already asleep, and so far as we know, you slept all night."

Steven had been listening in. "Mom, Blake, for what it's worth, they both had a very rough day yesterday. There was some sort of psychic happening at school; they were right in the middle of it. The last I saw Janet yesterday afternoon, she was sleeping in her room. I went to sleep myself about the same time, got up for a while then went back to bed and slept all night myself. They were probably really tired."

Janet and Toro thanked him with their eyes and a big smile. Blake and I gave them each a hug and got them breakfast.

After breakfast, they disappeared into Janet's room for a few minutes; Janet came out dressed for school, carrying her hairbrush. They sat snuggled up on the sofa while Toro brushed out her hair. After every couple strokes, he'd give her a soft kiss on top of her head and murmur something. Janet would sigh a little then they'd give off a big wave of contentment. Now they were happy campers.


HENRY

I remember lying down on the bed with Janet, but the rest was a dream -- a very real dream. I dreamed of caressing her lovely breasts and feeling her sweet climaxes time after time.

We dreamed of intercourse -- the stretching, the pressure, being filled and of love. We dreamed of joyous orgasms then a final rush upwards to a peak of pleasure with hot wetness flowing from us and into us.

Then, more gentle rushes time after time -- which ended when Dad knocked at the door. Janet was scared, with good reason. For all we remembered, we'd stayed together all night and had intercourse. We were busted and dead!

Dad told us to clean up here and come to Janet's place for breakfast then left.

My skivvies were full of cum, and it was all over my crotch. I told Janet.

She said, "Let's do our shower together. We're already busted beyond belief, so let's enjoy it while we can."

We stripped down -- Janet's beasts were so beautiful in the light! I admired them with all I had. I looked over her face and told her, "You've got the just-laid look like your mom had the other day -- your lovely skin just glows."

She laughed and kissed me. "I don't know what the hell happened last night, but I finally feel rested. I know we'll probably be grounded forever and may not see each other except for school, but right now I feel great."

Before we got in the shower, Janet put one foot on the toilet seat, licked her fingers, pushed one into her pussy a few times then examined it closely. She frowned, pushed a couple fingers in, twisted them around and looked again.

"Toro, if we'd had intercourse last night -- and it sure felt like it with cum flowing inside me and everything -- I'd expect to find your semen inside and outside me. I can't find a trace of anything, just lots of pussy fluid. That, with the fact your skivvies were full, tells me we didn't do it; it must have been a wonderful dream."

We got our shower while she told me what she remembered with Big Brother and Natalie. "Poor Big Brother. There he was with two naked ladies, trying to be a gentleman. He kept getting hard -- and trying to keep it away from me.

"I couldn't do a thing to help; my wet noodles wouldn't hold me up, so he had to grab pretty much anything -- and he did, quite politely. Of course it didn't hurt he told me I had the hottest chest in school and a delicious ass."

I told her Steven was very observant and very intelligent then hastened to assure her I wouldn't be a gentleman the next time we took a shower together.

We didn't play around much, just soaped and rinsed. I convinced her to let me wash her hair -- it felt so sensual. I wanted to take longer but we were in a bit of a hurry. We did take a few seconds to ensure her breasts and nipples were very clean; a taste-test of her sweet pussy showed no soap inside.

She told me, "Don't worry about a hymen or anything. Last time I really checked, I'd battered it enough myself with fingers and tampons -- maybe sometime I can tell you about the day I found some of Mom's toys."

We dried each other off. Little Henry was not a gentleman. He kept sniffing around, trying to find what he could sense was right there. Janet patted him lightly. "I'm sorry we can't do much with him, but if there is a next time..."

Before we left the apartment, I held her in my arms and told her I would always love her. She cried, said she loved me too, and our final kisses were wet with our tears.

We went over to her place to face the music together. I tried to take all the blame; we apologized profusely, but neither Dad nor Louise seemed upset at all. In fact, they just said we'd looked happy, so they'd let us be.

Will wonders never cease? We'd been so sure we'd be grounded, lectured, spanked three times a day, beaten, spit on ... well, pretty much anything we could imagine.

After breakfast, I helped Janet get dressed for school. She insisted her legs were still a little weak, and she needed help with her panties.

Being a gentleman, I obliged. I think I tarnished my reputation a little, though, when I managed to get in a few long licks up those sweet lips -- she'd been wetting them down from the inside, and it tasted as good as it smelled!

I did persuade her to let me brush her hair. I remembered last night at Natalie's we'd enjoyed it so much, even while we'd been sure we'd be banished from our new friends.


JANET

Toro, Big Brother and I walked to school together. I felt great! I'd gotten laid last night -- virtual reality or something -- and it had felt great.

I had two of the greatest guys around escorting me, too. They were constantly making sure I was properly protected between them and acted as if they were guarding me from the dangers of the world. I could get used to that.

Big Brother seemed to be acting a little different. I looked at him and felt his pride in being able to help Natalie and me; I felt his admiration for Natalie's beauty, her intelligence and the way she'd spoken to him. I felt his pride in me, too! He kept marveling at how beautiful I was and at how proud he was to be my brother. I also saw something else -- what he and Natalie had done after they'd put me to bed.

I pulled his ear down next to my mouth. I whispered, "Thank you for helping us so much yesterday, Steven Stud! Natalie's stud finders never fail."

He looked at me a bit oddly but grinned. "Every guy feels like a stud around you, Janet. You bring out the best in everyone."

The students were acting a bit weird. They generally avoided looking at each other and kept to their own little groups. I even saw a few bruises and bandages here and there. Toro and I felt bad, but there wasn't really any way we could apologize.

The first-period teacher told us, "You all know what happened here yesterday. Why or how, we don't know yet. In the meantime, remember no matter how you reacted to it, we're not going to punish you. It wasn't your fault."

Toro and I kept it quiet in the morning. While we did link, we kept the volume way down so we wouldn't go out of control. We played around and found we could send a sensation like we were touching the other, so of course we practiced!

Toro kept licking and sucking my nipples very lightly, just enough for me to feel it. Then every 20 minutes or so, he'd tweak my clit real gently, and we'd quiver while a tiny wave of warmth washed over us.

I'd soaked my panties by the end of the first period and ducked into the girl's room to handle it. Toro warned me, "No diddling this time," but Sherry told us with a big mental grin, "Yeh! Do it, Janet! Do it! Half the girls wore skirts today hoping there'd be another sex bomb!"

I pushed in a tampon to soak things up. Fortunately I always carried a few spares, and today it seemed I would use them.

When we got to lunch and sat down with the crew, my "condition" was pretty obvious as well as my smell, even with the tampon soaking it up. The others didn't say anything at first, just grinned at us knowingly.

Toro gave my clit a firm tweak, and we shook and gasped for a few seconds while a hot swell ran over all six of us. Everyone's eyes got a little bigger for a few seconds, and they laughed.

Natalie quirked an eyebrow at us. I gave them a quarter-second message with full sensations of what Toro had been tormenting me with all morning. Toro looked around innocently, blinked his eyes and grinned.

They laughed again, and Sherry reached over and smacked Toro lightly on the head. "Naughty boy! You need some discipline!"

Toro calmly took a bite of lunch, and eyed me salaciously. "Perhaps a bit of bondage? I've got some string at home."

George laughed especially loud, so Sherry smacked him too, only a lot harder. "You probably taught him that -- tongue rapist! You're cut off for another week -- or until I get horny again."

Bob told her, "Which will probably be as soon as you finish your lunch."

Bob asked, "Not to change the subject too much, but would anyone be interested in doing some ballroom dancing classes with Natalie and me? My mother's a professional instructor -- and it's freeeee!"

George and Sherry declined. "We've tried stuff like that before. Between the two of us we end up with bruises on our toes, so we've decided to stick with the standard foot-shuffling where our shoes never leave the floor."

Toro looked at me eagerly. I told Bob, "Sounds very interesting. Count us in if we can get our parents' permission. In fact, they might be interested as a couple themselves." I told them how Toro and I had plotted to get them together, and how they'd had their first date yesterday.

Toro spoke up, "This morning, they both had the same look as Janet has now -- very satisfied. So, without more speculation, I'd say they'd be interested."

Bob said, "You guys! Everything you touch together seems to generate something. Does either of your folks have a cell phone on them? I'll call now and ask."

I knew Mom's number, so Bob called. He introduced himself as "a friend of Janet and Toro." We could hear Mom laugh even through the phone. He explained about the dancing and asked her if she thought Henry's dad and she might be interested.

He listened a few more seconds then wiggled his eyebrows at us. "She's asking him. They're at lunch -- together." We girls went, "Ooooo."

He listened again and apparently they were interested. "The next get-together is tonight, my house, around 7:00. Comfortable clothes and leather-soled shoes. Both Henry and Janet know how to get there; it's two blocks from your building."

It was going to be such fun!

We were chatting about "stuff" when I saw Big Brother coming up. Natalie's back was to him, but she suddenly fanned her chest with really big waves. "Warning!" she said, "Warning! Super Stud alert! Warning!"

We laughed, and I introduced him to George and to Sherry, who hadn't really met him before. "My Big Brother, Steven Stud!"

Big Brother and George knew each other but when Sherry offered her hand, he took it in both of his and caressed it. He brightened up and glowed.

"Oh, finally to meet The Sherry whose Spanish eyes have broken so many hearts! The Sherry whose voice is a choir of angels. The Sherry..." He looked very admiringly at her chest, "Oh, my God! A Contender!"

Of course the other guys admired her boobs, too, which promptly pushed their nipples up proudly. She asked hesitantly, "Contender?"

"For the Best Bust in Burbank!" he declaimed while staring into her eyes. Her mouth literally dropped open, and she blushed down into her blouse.

The rest of us cheered quietly. "Yes! Contest!"

Bob asked him innocently, "And who are the other contestants?"

Big Brother didn't miss a beat. He admired Natalie's and my busts briefly and said, "Need you ask?"

All the guys cheered. Toro asked, "When's the contest? How about tonight after dance class? A wet tee-shirt contest perhaps? I'll bring the ice water. I'm sure I'd make a very objective judge."

The guys chanted, "YES!" We three girls exchanged a few ideas on how to make them pay.

Sherry dragged her hand away from Big Brother, turned to George and smacked him again! "You probably put him up to all of this! You. Will. Pay. Dearly."

But she broke up laughing with the rest of us so I guess she wasn't really that mad at him.

Natalie said, "See, I told you my stud sensors never fail. Sherry, we need to drag Steven off and get him fixed up. He was an immense help yesterday in a tight situation and really is a true gentleman."

She and Sherry each tucked a hand inside one of Big Brother's arms and marched him away in a stud sandwich. That's my bro!

I turned to Toro, shoved a tit into his arm, batted my eyes at him and said, "He must have learned that from you, stud."

I learned right then how to wrap and squeeze around a very interesting portion of his anatomy. His eyes bulged out and he whimpered loudly.

I also learned how to move the squeeze up and down, so I practiced as I asked him sweetly, "Honey, did you bring a spare pair of underwear?"


STEVEN

I'd taken a chance with Sherry, but I'd seemed to hear Natalie tell me, "Flirt with her, Stud!"

It seemed to nail her totally and everyone loved it. Poor George, seems he gets blamed for everything.

Anyway, Natalie and Sherry hauled me away and questioned me, "What kind of girl do you like, Steven?"

The answer was obvious, "A girl like you two would drive me nuts and I'd love it."

"So, you want a virgin interested in changing her status?" They laughed.

I had to back down a little bit, "Interested, definitely. Virgin, doesn't matter."

"Dumb as a brick or a MENSA president?" On and on. They tossed some names back and forth between them and seemed very busy underneath -- like I'd seen Bob, Natalie, Janet and Henry do. There was definitely something unusual going on inside the Inner Circle.

They let me go after grilling me for fifteen minutes. Natalie said, "We'll weed out some candidates who aren't worthy of your studliness then see how you get along with a couple of the ones who pass."

I tried to get the last word in, at least, "I know whoever you two recommend will be an angel beyond words."

They obligingly faked a couple swoons, punched me in the arm and said they'd let me know who they found.


JANET
(Thursday afternoon 12/8)

Toro hadn't brought spare underwear, so I took pity on him. I told him, "If we keep this stuff up, you'll need some. Look, I keep spare stuff in my purse." I showed him my spare tampons.

He grinned. "Oh, neat! Need any help with those?"

"I might sometime. There's only one way to get them out -- pull the little string -- and it breaks every once in a while then I gotta go in with my fingers. It's really difficult to get a straight shot at it. I'm sure a smart guy like you can think of several ways to help me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.