Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

JANET
(Tuesday 12/6)

The next morning, I wasn't quite sure how Toro would be. When he saw me, though, his eyes lit up, and he simply glowed with happiness while my heart melted within me again.

Just the touch of his fingertips was enough to flutter all over. Every time I saw him I fell deeper in love with the man inside him.

Then at lunch, Bob and Natalie called us over to sit with the Inner Circle! Big Brother had talked about them a lot over the past couple years; how smart they were, how talented they were and how good they were -- and they were asking us to join them? God, I almost died!

Toro and I met after school, and I snagged Big Brother to walk home with us. When I introduced him to Toro, I thought Big Brother would die!

"This is the Warrior-Heart? The Cojones Del Toro? The one who saved our Natalie from that freakin' asshole? With my wonderful sister? Oh, my God, I can't believe it!"

He hugged my Toro, shook his hand and just beamed at him. "God, Toro," he said, "I hope I can be a tenth of the man you are right now when crunch time comes for me!"

We got back to our place, and Big Brother dragged Toro in for a talk. "Toro, what I know is some scumbag tried to molest Natalie Shanahan, and you were there and intervened. What really happened?"

This was the first time I'd heard about what had really happened so I listened intently.

Toro told us about how he'd admired Natalie, and she'd smiled at him -- she was a goddess. Then how the guy had started to assault her and how he'd just happened to be there.

Big Brother and I glanced at each other. "Just happened," right.

He told us how scared he'd been but had kept on the best he could and Big Brother and I just thought at each other, "Warrior-Heart. Cojones Del Toro."

Big Brother hugged him and shook his hand again. "Man, you're a true warrior!"

Toro and I agreed to meet in about an hour for a real date, and we sent him on his way. I collared Big Brother for a family talk.

I told him, "He's a real hero so why would he be even remotely interested in me? I'm short, got no tits, no hips or ass, and my face is plain as dishwater!"

Big Brother held up his hand. "Stop right there, Janet. While I do agree Toro is a real hero, you've gotta stop putting yourself down.

"If you want to talk bodies alone, Henry is short and slender. So are you. So what? You're both the same height, and all of your legs reach the ground at the same time.

"You say you've got no tits? I beg to differ. Look at Natalie Shanahan; she's 5' 8" or so and she's small-busted -- yet every guy who's looked at them says they're great. She's slender, yet she's got one of the most perfect rear ends I've ever seen.

"Janet, you're not even 5 feet, yet you've got what, 28-As? In proportion you've probably got bigger boobs than she has, so don't try to tell me you're flat-chested. When your headlights are on, it's worth the price of admission to the best show in town.

"Your shoulders, bust, waist and hips are perfectly in proportion to what most guys think is ideal. I've looked at your butt many a time, even if I am your brother, and I think it's one of the best around. Your hips curve beautifully and your butt matches it perfectly. There's no bulges, dips or anything but perfectly delightful ass, and when you walk, it sways just that little bit us guys pant over.

"You may think your face is plain, but it's the kind which takes the tiny bit of makeup you use to perfection. Your hair is probably the envy of every girl in school. Your eyes glow, and your smile would light up a football field.

"Never, ever sell your looks short, Janet. You're 14 now and will get more beautiful every day. I'm almost 17, and if I weren't your brother, I'd be wrapped around your ankles begging you to go out with me.

"Above all that, Janet Adams, is you. You're intelligent, humorous and happy a lot of the time. You're willing to look at life and take it head-on. You're friendly, never talk down to anyone and always try to find the best in everyone you meet.

"I've heard it said true opportunity might knock only twice in a lifetime. Take it when it comes and give it all you've got. Don't hold anything back, because I don't want you thinking 15 or 20 years from now, 'if-only' I'd committed myself more; 'if-only' I'd tried a little harder; 'if-only' I'd helped one more person.

"I've known Bob Reynolds since grade school. Yes, he's modest and sometimes appears to be a little shy. Probably not intentionally but he's worked himself up to be the Opinion Leader for hundreds of people. Natalie's new this year but she's already shown she's a match for Bob.

"You've got all the characteristics of a truly great leader, Janet. Cut out any bull-shit, embrace the day and give it your best shot.

"Yeh, you and Toro have had one 'date.' Who knows how it will turn out? If you commit yourself fully, without doubts or reservations, it will turn out the best it possibly ever could -- no matter what it is; good, bad or indifferent. Same with the Inner Circle. Commit to it totally if they will have you.

"Never, ever sell yourself short. I want you to be able to look in the mirror at yourself 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years from now and say, 'I gave it my best.'

"No matter what may happen, no matter who you end up with, no matter the pain and suffering you go through, the rewards are better than you could ever have imagined."

God, I love my Big Brother -- and I could hardly wait to be with my Toro tonight and share my soul again with him.

Before I went over to Toro's apartment to start our date, Big Brother told me, "Get him dressed; it hurts. Even I know a plaid shirt doesn't cut it."

He leered at me. "Besides, it'll give you a chance to see how hard his mattress is and how big your playground will be."

I blushed again. I told him, "I never noticed how he was dressed. All I seemed to see are his eyes and his smile. And yes, I'll check out the bed."

He had me twirl around once. "Janet, you look dynamite! He's gonna start drooling the second he sees you. Bring him by before he drools too much, though; Mom should be home in a little bit, and I know she'll love to meet him."

I went over and met Toro's dad ("Call me Blake"). For some reason, when he saw me his mouth dropped open and he stared. Toro just grinned and admired me while I blushed. Damn I wish I could do something about the blushing!

I got nervous and asked, "What?"

Blake seemed to come out of some sort of spell. While never taking his eyes off me, he said, "Henry, I've told you living an ethical life and being a nice guy would pay off. Janet, you are absolutely luscious."

I couldn't get any redder so I told him, "I think it's because Toro seems to bring out the best in me."

Blake, asked, "What's this Toro stuff?" Now it was Toro's turn to get red. Payback!

"You haven't told him? You're a zipper-lip like Bob Reynolds. Well, Blake, it's like this..."

I told him what his son had done for Natalie at extreme risk to his hide, who Bob and Natalie were, and that they called him "Warrior-Heart" and "Toro."

Toro got all red and fidgety while his dad looked at him with tears in his eyes. "Yeh, Toro's a good name, son. I'm so totally proud of you."

I broke it up a little, "Okay, time for the two-bit tour. Show me around, Toro."

So he showed me around. Pretty much a standard two-bedroom place. They had plenty of boxes around still packed from moving, but I spotted a couple of possible shirts in his closet.

I ordered him, "Off with the shirt!"

He quirked an eyebrow but started unbuttoning his (since I now saw it) awful plaid shirt. I took the opportunity to bounce my butt on the bed a little. It was just perfect.

I leaned back on my arms, swished my legs, leered at him and waved my ittie-bitties with their rock-hard nipples at him. He got red but kept unbuttoning.

After he got it off, I got up and ran my hands over his chest and arms. "You've been hiding some really good stuff under there, Toro," I told him.

Yeh, he was slender, but those muscles under there were hard, clearly-defined and sleek. I snuggled my tits up against him and sighed, "Now that's what I call luscious."

He hugged me gently, and we shared a wonderfully-slow kiss which set my heart pounding and got my nipples even harder. I felt him get hard, too, so I wiggled up against it. "Very soon, my Warrior-Heart."

He sighed. "Moonlight, my heart is yours."

I finally pried myself away and picked out a much better shirt. Of course I had to help him put it on -- it only took twice as long as it could have because I kept rubbing my boobs across his back, his arms, his chest ... everywhere I could. God, he felt nice!


HENRY

Jeez she was lovely! She had a wonderful gleam in her eyes, her smile was on full-blast, and she kept rubbing her wonderful breasts up against me. I was so hard I thought it would bust.

We managed to get my shirt on. If that's the way it's done, I guess I should change it more often when she's around.

She combed my hair; it took a few minutes because we kept leaning up against each other instead of combing. Oh, well, such are the trials of a teenager.

She told Dad she was taking me over to show off to her mom. I winked at her, and told Dad he needed to come too so we could get the full parental approval.

Mrs. Adams was a slender lady with golden hair the exact shade as Janet's. She apparently had just come home from an office, because she was wearing medium heels, a knee-length tight skirt and a blouse which showed off her assets very nicely.

Janet introduced me to her ("Call me Louise"), and my mouth just had to start running, "Louise, it's plain to see where Janet got her beauty. If I were twenty years older, I'd be here to see you instead of her."

She got pink and broke out into a beautiful smile -- the mouth ran again, "When you smile, Burbank Water and Power has to shut down a generator -- your smile makes the entire world bright."

She laughed (which made her assets redistribute themselves quite nicely) and asked Dad, "Is he always like this?"

Well, Dad's no slouch with his mouth, either, "We Merrills tend to be quiet and shy -- but when we meet ladies like you and Janet, we lose ourselves in admiration. We're so overwhelmed by your inner and outer beauty we can't help ourselves."

Janet and I gave each other a little thumbs-up off to the side.

Mom doesn't get flustered very often, but she was now, especially when Big Brother came out of his room and said, "Wow! Beautiful babes everywhere I look!"

Janet dragged me around on her tour. Her place was just like ours except there were three bedrooms. She pulled me into her room and whispered, "I hope you become very familiar with this room." Oh, my God!

Janet went into her bathroom to brush her hair quickly before we left. I tested out her bed -- just perfect. I noticed a bit of yellow paper sticking out of a drawer in her bedside table, so got nosey as hell and eased it open. It was a sticky note:

Sis, Big Brother is not watching you, but he is watching out for you.

It was stuck on a twelve-pack of condoms. Seems Big Brother was watching out for both of us. I slipped it all back into the drawer and lost myself in thinking how wonderful making love with my Moonlight would be.


JANET

I told him, "Toro, let's go. I think our parents can get along without us as chaperones." I caught Mom's eye, jerked my head a little at Blake and made eating motions with my hand. Mom caught the hint right away, winked at us and said, "Blake, you must stay for dinner. While I'm getting things ready, you and Steven can tell me about this 'Toro' thing."

The trap was closed as Blake told her, "Louise, I'd love to have some dinner with a sweet lady like you."

Toro slipped up behind Blake and whispered in his ear, "Look right into her eyes and admire, admire, admire."

As we went out the door, Big Brother was saying, "Mom, let me tell you about the Cojones del Toro..."

Toro and I had a simply wonderful time. We had a nice, somewhat messy, dinner at Tony Roma's, window shopped along First Street and really enjoyed being with each other. Several people pointed their finger at him and said, "Toro!" or "Warrior!"

We held hands a lot. When we'd stop to look in a store window, Toro would caress my shoulder or my back. Somehow he found a sensitive spot in the small of my back -- when he stroked it gently, it sent fire all the way through me.

After I panted a bit, I managed to get our backs to everyone, reached behind us and dragged his hand down onto my ass. "Work on that for a few minutes." He did and managed to find every sensitive spot on it -- there were a lot, too, like every square millimeter.

He finally stopped molesting my butt (damn!), took my hands, looked at me with his wonderful eyes and asked, "Moonlight, would you give the extreme honor of accompanying me to the Christmas Dance?"

"God, yes! A thousand times yes!" I hugged him so hard I thought his ribs would crack. My Toro!

He asked me, "Now, is this a real dress-up dance with tuxedos, or what?"

"No, but you may if you wish. Most of the guys will have a suit and tie, some will have sports coats and others just a dress shirt. Any of it is acceptable -- and you, my Toro, will look fantastic in anything -- if you go with me for a haircut."

He laughed. "I suppose I could suffer through it if I must. I'd better see if I still fit into my suit -- if we're representing the Inner Circle, I'd better look somewhat decent.

"On the other hand, Moonlight, you'd be perfect with a ribbon in your hair, two band-aides and a cork. You'd be the star attraction with your smile to top it off."

I leered at him a little. "Make those two small band-aides and a small cork and you're on."

He said seriously, "But I'll have to inspect the sites to ensure they are properly prepared prior to application."

I hit his arm lightly. "Count on it!"

He looked at me, and we fell into each other again. We were sharing our emotions, our feelings and our growing love.

"Moonlight, your thoughts and dreams are even more beautiful than your wonderful smile."

"Warrior-Heart, you have won my heart."

We snuggled up as close as was decent in public and walked back home.

We stopped off in our private dark spot by the complex. We shared kiss after warm, sweet kiss and shared our feelings, too.

I ran my hands all over his back -- it was hard like his chest, and I felt his muscles ripple as he moved his arms and hands over my back. I was about a half-inch shorter than he was, so we fit together perfectly.

His hardness had come up and pressed urgently against me. My Toro! I ran my hands down to his ass (it was hard, too) and pulled him against me. He reciprocated, and we stood for a long time together, sharing our hearts and our love.

"Toro, let's go in and harass my mom about your dad; see how they got along."

We came in, hand-in-hand. Mom was sitting at the kitchen table; she'd changed into her usual tee shirt and shorts and was looking radiant. The corners of her mouth kept twitching like she wanted to laugh.

When she looked up and saw us, she immediately locked onto Toro. She looked at him in awe, stood up and wrapped him into a tight hug.

"I know now why she calls you Toro."


HENRY

When a beautiful lady starts hugging you, you either try to escape or you go with the flow and hug her back. I decided the latter was more expedient, so I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.