Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Monday 12/5)

I heard the alarm go off and fought my way out of sleep. I felt Bob come awake behind me.

I wiggled my ass, squeezed my twat and squeaked, "Unka Robert, why do you have your man-thing in my little cunny?"

"Thuh better to boink ya, Missy Lillian."

In my normal voice, I asked, "Then what are we doing just talking?"

He nuzzled my neck and shoulders and moved in and out. Oh, to wake up to such sweetness is wonderful!

We intertwined legs and arms so he was squeezing and caressing my boobs and molesting my nipples, while I had one hand caressing his shaft as it glided in and out (and a fingertip on his balls as they came in range), while the other hand woke up Miss Clitty in a hurry. She came out all excited and ready to go.

We joined and deliberately fed back our sensations at a pretty high volume. We got urgent towards the end and shared a happy, fun, frantic humping and bumping until Bob tried to drown my cervix, and I squeezed and rippled my pussy along his wonderful hardness to help him along and to get every drop we could. A very pleasant burst of warmth washed over us to start the day properly.

I wouldn't let him suck me dry -- this time. I draped a hand towel to catch the leaks, rolled over and tried to strangle his tonsils with my tongue.

"Now that's the way to wake up. It took what, five minutes?"

"Close -- but we had a head start."

"Hmm then maybe we could do it in ten minutes start to finish?"

"Um, possibly. What's your devious mind thinking of now?"

"Well, we have fifteen minutes between classes ... I could wear a skirt with no underwear..."

"I'm sure your male fan club would really appreciate it."

"Spoilsport! You just don't wanna have any fun."

"Well, I dunno. Lunch is an hour, and the cafeteria tables are just the right height ... You could drop your drawers, bend over our table, and I'd get frisky with your fanny while you rub your beautiful boobs on the table and scream like a siren. How does that sound for fun?"

I just ignored his outrageous (on the other hand... ) suggestion and demanded he carry me to the shower. "After all, you had your way with me last night; it's only fair you pamper me a bit."

"Yes, Mistress."

He lifted me over his shoulder and smacked my ass lightly; I did my best to rub my tits across his back and grab his ass. In the ten steps to the bathroom he a) diddled Miss Clitty twice, b) shoved a finger up my twat three times and c) shoved said finger into my butt and wiggled it wildly.

I retaliated by shrieking, pounding his back with my fists and pushing out all the pussy juice and semen I could so it dribbled onto his chest.

He just laughed evilly at my feeble efforts at retaliation. He stopped in front of the toilet and eased me forward off his shoulder, balancing me on his hand (with his finger still up my ass). It was like sitting on a stool.

I grabbed his neck for balance and we kissed gently while he slowly lowered me down onto the toilet seat. How romantic!

He pulled his finger out with an audible pop, rinsed it off and started the shower going. I took care of my business on the john (no diddling now!) then moved into the shower.

He joined me in a minute and insisted on washing my hair. He told me, "Almost as good as sex."

"Yeh but don't think you'll substitute it. I can wash my own hair if I need to so I can get sex from you."

"Great! Meet me for lunch in the cafeteria with your drawers down."

He insisted on washing and rinsing all my hair. I didn't know I had hair between my toes, inside my pussy and my pucker as well as on my head. My, we can learn something every day.

I retaliated by washing him all over. I checked out Little Bob for cleanliness with an oral exam. He passed after several trials and washings.

We dried off and Bob, the sweetie, combed and dried my hair. We kept grinning at each other in the mirror like a couple of giddy school kids. He teased my tits with his eyes (and with an occasional hand which would try to sneak around front -- and I would smack). My pussy purred and drooled juice and pheromones all over.

Bob's nostrils flared a few times. He nuzzled my ear, nibbled on it and whispered, "The perfect perfume for you, Sunshine. Wear it with pride."

We got dressed; I ensured I used a panty liner and took a couple extra plus a tampon or two. I figured Dave wouldn't need any teasing this morning, so I buttoned my blouse up, leaving the two top buttons open.

I was still a bit wobbly now then so Bob kept an arm around my waist, and we snuggled as we went into the kitchen.

Elizabeth and Dave were there. She was glowing all over even where she had clothes on. We had the freshly-fucked look!

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. She said, "Fine pair of conspirators we are."

Dave and Bob just grinned a little bit and cocked an eyebrow at each other. I went around to Dave and gave him a nice hug and kiss. "Dave, thank you for teaching our Reginald how to please a woman. He did good! I'm sure you didn't teach him all you know, so please keep having those father-and-son talks. Now where did that Journey to the Gates of Heaven come from?"

Dave pointed at Bob. "It's all his fault!"

Bob fluttered his nostrils and said, "I thought if the Rod of Chastisement really needed to be applied, it should be worthwhile. Father and I discussed the concept, and that's what we came up with."

David told us, "Although we did not expect the end result to be us outside our bodies having the time of our lives. Never would I have expected that."

I told them, "Well, if it takes a Journey to do that, we'd better schedule one at least daily. I don't know if I could take one every day, but I do want to be outside again. Sounds to me like a research project."


Bob and I were walking to school when I picked up a little interest coming towards us; I spotted a girl walking towards us. You could tell she was pretty young -- for one thing, she was barely four feet tall -- but she was sporting a couple of cute budding boobs and had started in with some curves around her hips. She was really cute. Blondish hair, tee shirt, shorts -- probably on her way to school, too.

I picked up she was focused on Bob! I could see some of her thinking -- "Big, hard, muscles! Nice face. Big mouth -- what would it be like on my cunny? What's he got in those pants? Oooh, it's stirring around! Yummy! What does it look like?"

Shit! She had the hots for Bob! Well, I figured it was time for some payback, whether for the past or the future. I reached a little and reinforced her interest. Damn, her little pussy got really slick!

She slowly straightened her back and pushed her chest out right at Bob. Her hips and boobies swayed back and forth, and she locked her eyes on his crotch.

I carefully directed Bob's attention onto her. He looked -- and a big pair of nipples popped out underneath her tee shirt. Not even a training bra! A little tongue-flicker wet her lips and her eyes gleamed.

I felt Little Bob waking up with the "I smell pussy" attitude he gets most of the time. I chatted away about school and classes -- and she got closer.

We moved aside so the others could pass. When she was about five feet away she shifted her look upwards and locked onto Bob's eyes. She licked her lips slowly, winked at him and gave her hips a few extra twitches as she walked by.

Bob didn't know what to do. Damn males and their little heads! We stopped, wheeled around and watched her walk away.

Suddenly she stopped too, turned around and started back towards us. She stopped about three feet away and asked, "Do we know each other?"

Bob and I glanced at one another. We told her, "Not that I know of."

She got a predatory gleam in her eye. "Great!" She pulled her tee shirt up to her armpits and flashed her boobies at Bob! Her hard nipples looked like they were ready to burst.

She dropped her tee shirt back down, turned and scampered off with her hard little rump twitching.

Little Bob had gotten very alert. I looked Bob in the eye and squeaked, "I'm almost eleven, Unka Robert..."

He closed his eyes, shook his head slowly and moaned. Gotcha! Gotcha! Gotcha!

He got himself under control. He glanced around -- we were alone. He ostentatiously adjusted Little Bob, shook his hips to settle him and leered at me.

"If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me. She comes like a truck when ah sucks her cunny hole. She bled when ah fucked her first, but she thrashed all over when she came. She screams when ah plug her in thuh pooter, but she wants to do it again and again. She gags when ah push it down her throat, but she drinks it all down. And best of all ... she's disease-free and doesn't get pregnant. Don't try to out-pedophile me, Missy Lillian!"


SHERRY

Monday morning, George and I spotted Bob and Natalie coming in their usual entrance to the school. I could see her freshly-fucked look from a mile away -- they both had big grins and they bounced.

I noticed Nat standing a little oddly, so with my ever-present tact, I asked, "Hey, girl, why you standing so funny?" I crouched a little and spread my knees about two feet apart -- bowlegged.

She gleamed back at me, "A touch sore here and there but it will pass."

"What have you been doing that I don't know about to get sore? Besides, you have this ... fragrance..." I leered at her.

She became very grim. "That ... that ... rapist whipped out his Rod of Chastisement and ... used it on me."

Bob stuck his two bits in, "Be sure to tell them why. The Rod of Chastisement is used only when needed, not on a mere whim."

"Okay, Nat. What did you do?"

She told us how Elizabeth and she had tried to tease Dave -- and how it had backfired. George grinned a little and looked innocent. Of course, he'd never do anything similar. I smacked his arm to remind him of his place.

"And? Obviously you survived. How was it?"

"You felt the Sorcerer's Wand yesterday. This was ... agonizing ... painful ... torturous ... They kept chastising us for over two hours last night!"

"The beasts!"

"Yep, both of them. And George needs Dave to coach him too, because with your attitude, Sherry, you're going to need chastising sometime soon. Your boobs are getting a bit big for your bra, girlie. Besides, once you get a taste of the ecstasy waiting for you at the Gates of Heaven..."

Bob and Natalie gave as a very brief flash of what it was like. George and I both quivered for a few seconds, and my snatch dribbled down my leg. I snapped my head around to George.

"George. Schedule. Dave Reynolds. Coaching. Book a bed. Do it!"


HENRY MERRIL
(Monday 12/5)

Christ, just what I needed, changing schools at the start of December. Dad got transferred, so he and I got a small apartment close to McCambridge. Mom's been gone so long I barely remember her, so it's just the two of us.

Talk about the low end of the totem pole! New school, Freshman, near the end of the semester. Fortunately, I'm a pretty quick study so maybe I could get caught up to the rest of the class over the holidays. The kids here seemed pretty nice in general, even if it was my first day.

There was a really cute girl in a couple of my classes who I couldn't seem to keep my mind and eyes off of. She had an average face but such gorgeous gold hair, and when she smiled, everything lit up in a blaze of glory, and she just glowed.

She had an aura or something about her I couldn't explain. She had a deep, rich atmosphere of something which was there all the time, and every time I looked at her, it got even richer and deeper. She was totally fascinating!

She smiled a lot, except in math class. Maybe I could offer to help; I'm fairly decent in math.

Then there was one of the upper-class girls, probably a Senior. I saw her walking down the hall, and I couldn't help but stare and admire her. Physically she was quite pretty; she blasted out HAPPY, COMPETENT and CONFIDENT so much she was totally impressive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.