Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Sunday 12/4)

I woke up when the light first started coming in the window. I felt good! Wonderful dream -- or was it a dream? After all, I'd invited Bob to molest me, and my pussy was really wet.

I got up and did my pee and poo. Despite what I'd told Bob about no shower, I washed my spare hole really well. I figured (and hoped) it would get lots of attention today along with other parts.

Bob came gliding in sporting an enormous boner. He kept trying to tell me he had to pee, but I was sure he was more interested in me. I tried to get something going by rubbing my (already-hard) nipples over him and rubbing my pussy juice on his butt, his hips, his legs ... anywhere I could rub it.

He finally growled, tossed me over his shoulder and carried me over to the bed, swatting my ass lightly at every step. Ooh, fun, even if it stung a little. I tried to show him I liked it by squealing, shaking my ass, grabbing at his butt and dribbling pussy juice over his chest.

He dumped me on the bed and prowled back off to the bathroom looking like the lion king gliding along with all those gorgeous muscles rippling and his cute butt twitching.

I gave him a big kiss right at the top of his butt crack, just like he'd gotten me yesterday morning. I knew he felt it but didn't break his stride. I heard him mutter something like," ... Rod of Chastisement..." as he shut and locked the door.

I bounced back out of bed and picked up the clothes and towels we'd dropped last night. I felt rested, horny and feisty! As I picked up my blue robe, I got a really nasty idea.

I looked at myself in the mirror and asked, "Would I do that to him?" I saw myself nodding vigorously, so I said to myself, "Self, DO IT!"

So I put on the robe, tied it snugly so as little as possible showed and hid in the closet. I left the door open a bit so I could watch.

I heard a liquid stream hitting the toilet-bowl water, so maybe Bob hadn't joked about needing to pee. Well, maybe next time.

He glided out of the bathroom, looked around, shrugged and lay down on the bed. He closed his eyes and appeared to doze. Well, time for a change!

I eased open the closet door and slowly shuffled my feet towards him, making some noise so he'd know I was there without being startled. That I didn't want -- we hadn't put a bruise or mark anywhere on me.

I cleared my throat, put on my best shy look, locked my hands behind me and swung my shoulders back and forth like a shy little girl. Of course, it pushed my tits out -- with my eyes cast down I could see my nipples getting harder every second.

I twisted my foot around my toe, looked up at him from under my batting eyelashes and said in my best little-girl voice, "Unka Robert? I'm lonely. Can I climb on the bed with you?"


BOB

Uh, oh! The tone of voice and the way she was acting started the alarm bells! I knew immediately she was up to something; she was probably planning on working me over pretty good.

Well, let's see where it goes. In my best uncle voice, I told her, "Shore, Pumpkin. Climb right on up here."

She gave me a giggle and a grin, jumped up on the bed and bounced like it was a trampoline; my eyes bounced as I watched the hem of her robe fly up and down. Somehow the only flash I got was when she had her back to me -- and just the sight of her sweet butt got Little Bob real interested.

She finally turned, got down and straddled my legs then crawled up. She rubbed her robe with those hard nipples underneath onto every inch (it seemed) of skin on top of me and slid her hot wet pussy over my leg really slowly.

She didn't look at Little Bob who was standing at full attention saluting her efforts but she managed to give him a full sliding massage with one breast as she slid up and sat on my lower chest.

"Am I too heavy for you, Unka Robert? I don't wanna hurtcha."

She was well up on my short ribs, so at least I could breath. "Yer fine, Pumpkin."

She grinned at me. "Thanks, Unka Robert, for letting me stay with you while Mommy and Daddy are on vacation. I know we'll have lots of fun this week."

"Well, ah'm shore we will. I don't hafta baby-sit ya since ya've grown up to be such a nice young lady."

She little-girl giggled at me. She said proudly, "I'm almost eleven. And I'm growing boobies!"

Jaysus! No matter what I said or did from now on, she'd make me out a pedophile. Fuck! Well, I might as well be the best pedophile I could be.

"Oh, goodness, Missy Lillian, it can't be! Thuh last time I saw ya, yer swimmin' suit kept fallin' down 'cause there weren't enough ta hold it up."

"Wanna see?" Without waiting she peeled her robe open and shoved her firm breasts right in front of my eyes.

"I can wear an AA training bra now. And they're getting bigger every month! Pretty soon they'll be as big as Auntie Natalie's then like Mommy's and maybe someday they'll be as nice as Gramma Ana's."

Hell, right now, her nipples alone would probably more than fill an AA bra.

"Oh and what does yer daddy say about 'em?" I figured I'd try to slip something back but she outfoxed me.

"He likes 'em! And he's given me several things to do to make them grow faster! He told me to massage 'em real good every day and have someone suck on 'em a lot to make the blood move faster. He's showed me several times and I think it works."

"Dontcha think yer a little young to be doing that, Missy Lillian?"

"I don't think so. Daddy keeps telling me, 'If you're old enough to pee, you're old enough for me, ' and I do pee. You know, Unka Robert, you've changed lots of my diapers."

All the time she was bouncing her 'AAs' up and down. The nipples were making circles in the air and my eyes were getting tired following them.

"Yer definitely turnin' into a sweet young thang, Pumpkin."

"Oh, yeh! Daddy seems to think so too. He calls me his Gumdrop because he says I taste so sweet when he eats me." With a straight face, too.

"Wall, they do look a little bit like gum drops..." I lifted my head up and she leaned forward to present a proud nipple to my mouth. I sucked it in, laved it with my tongue and stroked the firm mound with my hand while the nipple got stiffer and higher.

I worshiped the other one, too, so it wouldn't feel lonely. "Ya know, Pumpkin, yer daddy's purty smart. Suckin' on 'em does make 'em grow. And they taste sweet as a gumdrop."

I snuck my hand up, pulled loose the sash around her waist and eased the bottom part of her robe apart. Her soft racing stripe seemed to beg for attention, and I could see the head of her clitoris peeping out.

"I see yer've grown a little bitta grass on the playground, Pumpkin."

"Oh that's fun, too. Daddy's teaching me how to wash it right. He counts the hairs at least a couple times a week, too. Unka Robert, how can he see to count 'em? I don't think he can see with the end of his tongue."

Shit! Little Bob damn near threw up all over her back.

I just kept my mouth shut for a few moments and gave her an uncle leer. I put my hands on the hem of her robe and stroked her with the fabric. It still felt as nice as it did last night.

She kept her little-girl grin up but sighed a few times and breathed faster. I worked my hands around onto her firm butt and squeezed it several times while giving her magnificent nipples a few more light licks. I worked a finger under the hem and poked her pucker lightly.

She jump a little, wiggled her butt and told me (in her squeaky little voice), "Ooo, my poo hole! You've seen it! Daddy's taught me to wash it real well ... outside and inside."

"And how do ya wash thuh inside, Missy Lillian? With a washcloth?"

"No, silly! I use my soapy finger ... and sometimes the handle of my hairbrush. It makes it feel so nice and clean! Daddy inspects it every couple days; he says I'm still a little girl and need checking up on. He's been gone a couple days now ... would you inspect it please, Unka Robert?"

She jumped up, turned around so she was facing my feet and plopped her butt down on my chest. She leaned forward, rubbed her nipples around on my stomach a few times, kissed Little Bob lightly and laid her head down on my stomach. She reached both hands around, spread her butt cheeks apart and pushed her pucker right in my face.

"Please..."

This was a gift horse I really wanted to look in the mouth. "Well, ah'll do my best to fill in for yer Daddy while he's gone."

I felt a few splashes of her love potion fall on my throat; I leaned up and stuck my nose right on her pucker. I put my hands over hers and took a deep loud sniff.

"Smells like ya did a great job, Pumpkin. Let's check it out a little bit more."

We snuggled and turned the volume up a little. We were still playing little girl and uncle, but our arousal current was in full roil by now, with some of those lovely orgasm bubbles going with the flow.

I got a tongue-full of saliva -- "Push it out, Pumpkin" -- licked her proud poo hole several times then drilled for oil while putting lots of vacuum on it.

A couple bubbles wash over us and we moaned. I still had my mouth on her pucker, so the vibration caused another bubble to warm us.

Missy Lillian moaned, twisted her head around and gave Little Bob a few more good licks. She still had her hands spreading her cheeks apart.

"Ah'd say ya did right well, Pumpkin."

"You need to check the inside, too, Unka Robert."

I'd collected a little puddle of love potion on my neck, and her sweet hole was weeping out more. I lubed up a finger and slowly pressed it into her vagina, twisting it as I eased it in.

We moaned loudly as several bubbles washed their orgasmic warmth over us. Her hips shook but she managed to maintain her position.

I stroked the finger in and out several times -- making another bubble burst and her pussy flutter several times around my finger. She squeaked out, "Silly Unka Robert, you've got the wrong hole!"

"Patience, Pumpkin. Surrogate Daddy knows best. Just keep holding the inspection position."

I rescued my finger from the clutches of her man-trap and transferred pussy juice onto her pucker. While I was doing that, I lubed up a finger on the other hand and worked it into her channel -- it started another series of mild orgasms and pussy flutters.

I finally held my finger still inside her and patted her very-wet pucker with the other finger. I told her, "Push." It popped right up.

I pulled the finger in her vagina out to the very end, put the other finger in the middle of her pucker and slowly drove both of them in at the same time, twisting all the way.

Now there's some action! We promptly had a large orgasm wash over us -- her pussy and pucker both fluttered and clenched in tandem. I kept stroking in and out with both fingers going in the same direction for several strokes then started them going in opposite directions.

She got out some very loud moans and several shrieks while her body shook and both her lower orifices fluttered, clamped, released and threatened to shut off the blood supply in my fingers several times.

I slowed down the strokes and eased both fingers out all the way -- both came out with a distinct popping sound. She'd managed to keep both hands on her butt the whole time, keeping those sweet globes spread.

I gave a final kiss to her pucker and told her, "Well, Missy Lillian, thuh inside passes inspection, too."

I eased her hands off her butt -- she got them along side me so her arms could take part of her weight off her chest and neck.

"Oh thank you, Unka Robert. Daddy said if I passed inspection every time for a month, he'd help me wash it out with his man-thing. This is the last week -- since he's not here, would you do it?"

Fuck! Little Bob spit up a little right on her face. I felt her grin; she licked off what she could and gave Little Bob another lick and kiss.

"Of course, Missy Lillian, ah'd be glad to assist in maintainin' yer hygiene." I had this feeling Little Bob was going to be doing some spelunking sometime.

"Daddy said my cunny had to get real wet so it would wash out the inside of my hole. Do you think it's wet enough?"

"Sweetie, from the look and feel of it, it's washed enough to last a couple days."

"Oh, goody! Daddy said it was wet enough if my little clitty was standing up. Is it?"

It definitely was. "Shore, Pumpkin. It's standin' tall and proud. In fact, it's wavin' at us."

"Daddy had to inspect it, too, to make sure it was clean. He said if it passed inspection ten times, he'd put his man-thing in my cunny hole and make sure it was really clean."

"Well, ah shore don't like to shirk my duties. Ease yer sweet cunny up here a little bit, Pumpkin."

I got my hands on her hips to help her get into position so her nicely-drooling pussy was right over my mouth then pulled her down so I could reach it.

"Please take it a little easy, Bob. Just something nice, not overwhelming. Yet..."

"I'll give it my best shot, Sunshine."

With her almost-overwhelming fragrance and her sweet juices running down over me, I licked everything I could reach -- both sets of lips, her glory hole and around her clit. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue a few times until the current and the bubbles felt just right for us.

I took a deep breath, a firm hold on her hips, buried my nose in her channel, put my mouth over her entire clitoral hood and put a light suction on it while slowly fluttering my tongue tip over her eager clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.